• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demon, Part 3.5 - Interlude (M/M, Adult)

BigBlueFeather

TMF Novice
Demon, Interlude

By: BigBlueFeather

While you were putting Kyle through a hellish torture down the hall, Cale and Pete were putting Aiden and Jacob to bed. The demon was hefting the naked boys into the large four poster a few rooms down.

As he was plopping the taller Jacob down beside his blond friend, a pair of hands grabbed his naked ass.

Spinning and growling, Cale grabbed Petey by the throat and slammed him into the wall. "What do you think you are doing, human?" The pale molested demon demanded in a low voice.

Pete grinned as he gasped for air - Cale had a firm grip, but wasn't putting pressure onto his windpipe. "W-well you've got a very nice ass, Cale. And I figured we could have a little fun together, since you seemed to enjoy yourself before..."

The strawberry blond boy's hand wandered towards the demon's long, erect cock, and managed to ghost over it before both his wrists were held over his head and Cale was growling louder. "How dare you think to touch me, human. If Master hadn't ordered me to be immobile, I would have tossed you across the room for touching me before." Clearly Cale didn't appreciate Pete's assistance in your retrieval of his cum...

Pete, however, didn't realize the full extent of the demon's displeasure, and continued to goad him. He pushed his own cock, hard at being handled this way by a naked sexy demon boy, into said demon boy's thigh, rubbing. "Mmmm c'mon Cale."

Cale's glare intensified and he grabbed Pete bodily. "I'm going to teach you to keep your cock to yourself!"

The demon carried Pete into the small boy's room, and closed the door. Tossing Pete onto his bed, Cale summoned up a handful of dark purple goop in his hand, and spread it over Petey's erection. He had to hold the human down, for he was moaning and writhing with pleasure as a demonic hand covered his cock and balls with warm, slick goo.

After a few moments, Cale got up off of Pete and walked across the room, to sit on a chair. Pete was confused, but Cale just smirked his evil little smirk, staring.

A moment later, Pete flopped back, moaning. There was a light, warm moving sensation on his cock and balls. Like a tiny massager covering him turned on. Pete panted and moaned as the feelings grew and grew, moving all over the bed on his back and letting the stuff do its stuff. Soon it reached a feverish pace and Pete was sure that any second now he'd cum.

Any second now...

Soon...

Oh how Pete bucked and moaned as his cock was pleasured immensely.

But orgasm never came, for the goo suddenly stopped thrumming around his cock and just lay there inert.

Pete flopped onto his stomach and started humping the bed, trying to bring himself off. Then he turned back and grabbed himself, rubbing hard, but neither sensation could he feel. The goo covering his cock and balls was blocking out every bit of outside stimulation and left him nearly delirious with the near-orgasm.

"C-Cale. W-what is this? P-please, let me cum." Pete whimpered at the demon sitting across the room, who go up with a wicked grin. He silently straddled the reddish-blond's legs and started skittering his sharp nails tortuously up the naked soles.

"EEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAA AHAHAHAAA YEEHEEAHAAA AHAAHAAA HEHEEHEAHAHAHA! OOHOHOHOHOHAHAA CAHAHAALEAHAHAAHA!" Pete laughed, bucking on the bed as a barest hum began to resonate through the goo once more. He shrieked and moaned as his feet were tickled, and his cock was brought again to the edge of pleasure. This time he was sure nothing could hold him back from his orgasm.

Sadly for Pete, the goo stiffened, allowing no more sensation to his cock. Pete howled with frustration, before delving into a sea of giggles as Cale's claws wiggled between his toes.

"HEHEHEEHEHEH EHEHEEHEHEH CHAHAAHAAALE PLEHEHEHEEHHEASE! EHEHEEHEH EHEEEHEHE EELEEHHET ME CUHUHUHMMMHAHAHHEHEHEE!" Pete begged, but Cale was having none of that. He had been thoroughly embarrassed and insulted that the human had assisted in his forced orgasm before, and then proceeded to molest him. But THIS human was without the ability to stave him off. Cale grinned - Pete was going to suffer.

"AHAH AHAH AAHAAAAAAOHOOHOHOGOOOOD HAHAHAA!" Again the goo begins to pulse. Waves of too-good pleasure rocket through the petite Pete, coupled with the pleasure inducing tickle torture, sending him into a frenzy of laughing, moaning, and desperate need. It only ended as soon as the goo once more subsided, leaving Pete a sweating mess of giggles.

"PLEHEHEEHEEEEASE CALE AHAHAHAHIM SORRY! PLEASE MAKE MEHEHEHEE CUMMM!" Pete begged as the demon's claws stroked his toes.

Cale paused for a moment, before shrugging, and continuing his torture, letting another two rounds of this go on. He then got up and turned, sliding up Pete's sweaty naked form as he lay there panting and crying. "Learned your lesson, boy?"

Pete only nodded pathetically, too tired to speak. Cale chucked and grabbed the goo, sliding it off easily and storing it away somewhere. The demon got up and started moving away. "There."

Before he got far, Pete spoke up, "C-Cale. Would you f-fuck me?"

The demon paused, and turned, looking the exhausted and incredibly horny boy up and down before sighing and moving back to the bed. He returned to Pete's feet and spread some goo onto them. Then some under his arms, and some more over his balls. Pete shivered as Cale did this, then shrieked as the goo all simultaneous began to hum over his most ticklish parts.

"EEEEAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAOAHAHAHAHAHAAMYAAAGAGAAHAAAD!" Pete bucked all over, only stopping when Cale's strong hands closed on his hips, trapping Petey on his stomach. Pete continued to struggle and laugh as he felt Cale's monstrous demon cock enter him from behind.

"OOHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAA!" Cale lifted Pete, both boys kneeling on the bed as the dark haired Cale pumped in and out of little Pete's tight ass, vibrations coursing through them as he laughed and screamed.

Cale fucked Pete, not even bothering to give him a reach around, but it turned out to be unneccessary. As Cale's hot seed spilled up Pete's ass, without any assistance from either boy, the reddish blond's cock shot off, a tattered bed curtain falling as it was hit full force.

The demon boy pushed Pete off of him and onto the bed, leaving him in what seemed to be a post coital stupor, and removed his goop from the smaller boy. And once again as he was walking away, Pete spoke. "C-Cale. L-lets do all this again sometime, yah?"

Cale spun around and set his eyes on the grinning face of Pete, who was too tired to even open his eyes. The demon just stood there, before grumbling to himself and shaking his head. Humans...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back