• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK TV Alert: Nina and the Neurons

Count-tickula

TMF Novice
Nina and the Neurons on UK channel CBeebies on Friday 16th September at 16.45 BST dedicates a whole episode to why are feet areticklish which will involve experiments, sadly probably only with children. But my god I hope we see Nina get her feet tickled. At thevery least she might say that she's ticklish!

Thanks for the heads up! So not knowing anything about the show, I looked up Katrina Bryan (Nina) online and also checked her out on wikifeet.com. I'm wondering if this episode is some sort of repeat because on wikiFeet there are six pics of her getting her feet tickled with a feather??? Actually she's tickling herself with a feather so that's two strikes right there but still. And my God, does she have gorgeous feet! So if this is the same episode there could be some promise and hopefully someone can capture it! And if it's not the same then where did these come from???

I don't know if it's the same show or not. It's part of a new series called Brilliant Bodies. Also it said it was episode 1 but that it is showing next Friday. Mysteriously it'snot on BBC iplayer whereas all the other previous episodes are. I shall look at wikifeet. Anyway here's the programme description: http://www.bbc. co.uk/programmes/b0150jsh

It was previously broadcast in July and is being repeated but there doing the series from 25-1 for some reason

Hopefully our UK friends can clip this, can't get it here in the States! :-( Looking like a promising clip!

I think there's an option to download shows directly from iplayer so the ep should be downloadable to clip, but judging by the other episodes any actual tickling shown is almost certain to involve the kids on the show. So it's not going to be allowed here or even be of any interest.

I'm hoping that someone catches this. There could be an adult or two involved. And there are some shots of Nina tickling her feet with a feather on wikifeet.com, so it may be from the same episode. As for the iPlayer, it looks like it's not accessible from the States?

Ok so whilst there was a half decent scene in this show, the tickling was carried out by a minor and there was a minor being tickled as well as the adult host. If it is within the forum rules I will post it however I fear it may break every rule associated with mainstream scenes.

Ok so whilst there was a half decent scene in this show, the tickling was carried out by a minor and there was a minor being tickled as well as the adult host. If it is within the forum rules I will post it however I fear it may break every rule associated with mainstream scenes.

Unfortunately, it's not allowed. Can you send it via Pm?

Non UK residents will have to use a proxy server to view the Iplayer.

You can find UK proxy servers on Proxy servers website

Instructions on how to use them are on the page too.

Scene 1) It's a young girl tickling the feet of Katrina Bryan and another young girl
Scene 2) A young girl tickling various parts of another young girl with a big fluffy feather

Katrina does seem have to have genuinely ticklish reactions but seems to be playing up for the cameras a bit. So half genuine/half fake reactions. What I love is the questions she's asking and the amount of time she says "tickle, tickling, ticklish" in that lovely Scottish accent. There's no sign of her with that green feather that was seen in those pics on wikifeet so who knows where that came from. Anyone? Also I've only watch it on iplayer on my phone so far. It'll be on the sky box at home so I'll be interested to see the introduction by the cbeebies presenters - they often do little sketches related to the programme they're about to introduce. :)

I'll PM it to you guys as soon as I get a chance as long as it isn't in violation of the aforementioned rules. Also are you guys ok with the windows media centre format?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back