• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need a tutorial

SSJCloud

Can someone please instruct a computer illiterate moron on how to post pictures, so I can contribute from my collection:confused:

It's simple!

The first thing you need is some web space that you can store the images in that is on the web. You may have gotten some with your internet account, Earthlink and AOL provide a few megs.

Upload the images to that space, and note the urls where they are stored. This will vary based on what provider you use.

Then all you need to do is use the VB codes to make your images show up. For images all you need to do is put the word IMG in to the square brackets before the URL of the stored image and a /IMG in the square brackets after it.

You can click the link 'VB code help' to the upper left of the posting box when to see how to do it if you need quick help.

Myriads

SSJCloud said:
Can someone please instruct a computer illiterate moron on how to post pictures, so I can contribute from my collection:confused:
I need help too:confused:
Thanks -- Henry

Myriads said:
It's simple!

The first thing you need is some web space that you can store the images in that is on the web. You may have gotten some with your internet account, Earthlink and AOL provide a few megs.

Upload the images to that space, and note the urls where they are stored. This will vary based on what provider you use.

Then all you need to do is use the VB codes to make your images show up. For images all you need to do is put the word IMG in to the square brackets before the URL of the stored image and a /IMG in the square brackets after it.

You can click the link 'VB code help' to the upper left of the posting box when to see how to do it if you need quick help.

Myriads
Myriads,can you explain that so that someone who knows zero about a pc can understand it? I'd appreciate the help.
I don't have AOL or earthlink...I have cable :(
I did use below the vbcode thing but nuttin

A step-by-step tutorial, using Boomspeed for image hosting and displaying on the TMF.

1) Open a browser and go to www.boomspeed.com.

2) On the opening screen that comes up, click on "Sign Up".

3) Fill out the required information. Note that you need to enter a VALID email address, or your account won't work. Boomspeed doesn't charge you any money, and they won't molest you with spam. It's perfectly safe to sign up. When all fields have been filled out, click on "Submit". If your chosen username has already been taken, just retry under a different name until you get one right.

4) You should receive an email at the address you specified. In the body of that email, you'll find your validation number.

5) Once again, go to the Boomspeed page. Click on "Login"

6) Enter your Username, your Password, and, for the first visit, your Validation number. Click on "Login".

7) On the screen you see now, click on one of the "Browse" buttons in the "Upload" field. Browse your computer for the file you wish to upload, select it, then hit "Okay". Do this for as many as 10 files. When done, click on "Upload" under the fields. The selected files will now be moved onto the "Web-Server", which is essentially a computer permanently online. This Server will now "Host" your files, making them available online.

8) Click on one of the files now listed in the "My Files" field. It will open in the browser.

9) Copy the address in the browser's address-bar once the file is open.

10) Go to the TMF. Make a new post. Where you want the image to be displayed, click on the "IMG" button (it's in the same block where you can set type to bold, italic etc, and where the colors are). In the pop-up input field, paste the location you copied from your browser.

10a) Alternately, you can enter the image code manually. Just type
PHP:
[IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/(YOUR-USERNAME)/(IMAGE-NAME)[/IMG]

11) You're done.

Hope that helped a little :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back