• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Unseen Tickler (*/*)

deadlywiffeathr

Level of Lemon Feather
My first legit attempt at a tickling story! It's not very long, but hopefully you still enjoy :p
Its a POV kind of tale, so use your imaginations! :D

Cheers! :beer:

THE UNSEEN TICKLER

I watch as you slowly recline in your padded sofa chair, arms stretched high above your head and resting on the head of the chair. You drift off to sleep in the dim lounge room, feet dangling just over the edge, nice and warm in front of the fireplace. I wait a few moments more before entering the room and quietly moving over towards you, I mute the television and reach over to grab my tools.

When you finally awaken you see the clock flashing midnight, you become more aware of your surroundings and realise you can't bring your arms back down. Your feet can’t move either, only your little toes wiggling about dazed and confused. You struggle more and realise you have been tied to your recliner. You feel a soft stroke along your sole, first the left then the right, it tickles you and you stifle a giggle. What was that? Then you feel it again, another giggle, this time your feet bounce and wiggle with each stroke. You feel the soft object tracing its way up your sole and to your toes. It teases the soft flesh beneath them and causes you to gasp in ticklish delight; you spread your toes wider momentarily, almost inviting the object to continue its dance. You look down but see nothing, you just feel. Next your heels start tingling as you feel small circles being delicately traced by the object. A broad smile appears across your face again as you lean your head back into the padded sofa behind you. The object teases every surface it can find along and underneath your tender soles; the wielder of such an object is masterfully skilled.

You giggle and bite your lip in anticipation, suddenly realising that your singlet has been lifted as well as being left barefoot. You close your eyes and enjoy the tickly sensations shooting through your body. The object is moving away now, away from your feet and up your legs, you writhe in pleasure and let it sail over you. It keeps travelling. It reaches your sleep shorts and brushes over them causing you to hold your breath momentarily. You feel the object brushing back and forth along your waist line; you still do not dare to open your eyes. Your hips twitch and twist under the touch and you find yourself enjoying this captured torment more and more. The object dances along your torso and toward your belly button. Circling the edges ever so lightly, circling, circling, round and round before plunging in and fluttering inside. You laugh out loud and begin breathing in deeply and heavily, your stomach trying to escape the devilish torment it is being subjected to. The object travels up and down your sides, gently teasing the exposed skin, exciting it and bringing it to life with tingles of pleasure. Up into your armpits now, the object lingers here, cruelly sweeping its delicate touch into the hollows of your ticklish underarms causing you to laugh and squirm, eyes still tightly clenched.

You tug on your bonds gently, testing them, wanting to be free but secretly loving being helpless against the tickling sensations. You arch your back as the object flutters across your chest and up and down your stomach ever so slowly. It flows over you like a wave crashing to the shore. Your giggles are now mixed with small moans of pleasure as you feel the object stroking its way down your wrists and over your inner arms. You twitch with every surprising stroke and feel your skin coming alive with sensations. The object floats over you, touching every ticklish spot as it moves and glides, dancing under your toes once more before sauntering up to explore your tender belly button and ribs again. The object circles round and round then brushes in strokes, and then flutters lighter and lighter over your warm soles until you can’t feel its touch anymore leaving you giggling and squirming gently in your chair.

You wait for more, anticipating the next touch and where it will be, breathing deeply through your mouth and biting your lip. But nothing comes. You are disappointed. You open your eyes one at a time and see nothing more than the fireplace crackling in front of you. You scan the room and determine that it is indeed empty, no sign of the tickler that had previously been there with you. Only a black feather and a note saying... “Don’t worry, we will meet again”

An excellent first entry into what I hope will be more stories to come from you! Great detailed descriptions, and I loved the present-tense narration, which really puts you at the scene. Awesome! :D

@Elena: Thanks! :D I wish I could've made it longer too. Hopefully the more I write the longer they'll get from now on.

@Nige: Thanks for reading. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

@Kunzite: Thanks so much for your feedback! I really admire your work around here, so it means alot coming from yourself :D And I'm glad you enjoyed the read. I hope to write some more when I get the chance!

@swim_grl: Thank-you for reading and for your comment, you're too kind :) Leaving some of the creativity to the reader was one of my main goals while writing this, so I'm glad you enjoyed that aspect!

@love feet: Thanks for reading. I'm glad you'd like to read more! :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back