• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Macho husband and friend taken down and tickled by gay neighbors (MM/MM)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
Two str8 macho guys get more than then bargained for from some tickling gay neighbors.

The weirdest thing happened to my husband and his good friend this weekend that has me buzzing with excitement. I think I'm kind of turned on by this because my husband and his friend are very macho, football and beer guys who have no problem telling others what they think. My husband kind of rules with an iron fist around the house and I guess at work he is the same. So last weekend when we held our annual neighborhood barbeque for friend and neighbors, I figured it would be interesting since we have a good mix of friends and neighbors that include our gay neighbors who live across the street from us. I'm good friends with them, but Max just says Hi and that's it. They are great guys, Ben is definitely the more macho of the two and standing 6'1, 220 pds with a small beard makes him look like an Alaska outdoorsman. His friend Peter is smaller but muscular at 5'9, 150 pds soaking wet. Max has always told me how we need to get them out of the neighborhood but since I've had drinks with them and got to know them, I felt the opposite.
Well the barbeque started at 3 on Saturday and was suppose to end around 8 that night. All went well until I realized the Max and his friend Paul had a bit too much to drink and were in a loud discussion with Ben and Peter about sports and other crap. It was nothing serious but I decided to walk our neighbor Sally back to her house and see her new clothes she bought that morning. I told the guys they should keep it down and I would be back in an hour or so. They barely acknowledge me as they were now discussing pro wrestling with Max asking Ben if he knew it was fake.
I stayed a little over an hour at Sally's and as I walked up the path to our front door I heard what sounded like my husband laughing hystericly. I paused at the door and decided to walk to the front window and peer through the blinds. I was shocked to see Ben straddling my husbands torso. Peter was holding my husbands arm over his head. I could hear Max saying what sounded like "no more, no more" as Ben wiggled his fingers an inch from his exposed arm pits. His shirt was off, he was still wearing shorts but his sneakers and socks have been removed laying on the floor around him. That's when I noticed Paul was laying face down with his hands and feet tied which looked like a hog tied position. He was still wearing his jeans and shirt, but his feet were bare and appeared to have words written on his feet. I was shocked and thought about running to a neighbors but then Max burst out laughing again as Ben worked his wiggling fingers into his exposed pits. Pete was actually egging Ben to get him good as Max wriggled and struggled to break free. Watching his legs kicking and digging in on the living room rug hopelessly trying to escape was turning me on. I watched as Peter placed his bare feet along Max's face as Ben worked his fingers along Max's ribs. I could hear some of the talk from Ben asking how Mr Macho was feeling now beaten by two sissies. As Ben scooted up a bit I noticed Max was sporting a huge boner. Ben told Max to kiss Peters feet as he held a foot over Max's lips. Total shock as Max kissed his sole, then kissed it again almost like a French kiss. Ben was now laying on Max and told him to make him stop he would have to kiss him. Max said something which made Ben smirk then ran his fingers along his chest tweaking his nipples (which I know turns Max on) then he rolled off Max on to sit on his legs. He bent over as Max started to plead and actually was whining as Ben draped himself over his legs then running his fingers over Max's size 11s soles. He squealed like a girl and thrashed wildly but Ben kept up the attack for a good 3 minutes. He gave him a short rest, then began nibbling on Max's toes, one at a time, then all at once. Max was red faced and could hardly laugh as he was getting to a point of passing out. Ben went back to Max's face and I could hear him say, how bout that kiss now. He shocked me by giving Ben a long French kiss that lasted 30 seconds. Good job Peter teased, can't wait to show the wife the video as he put his I-Phone in his pocket. Max was beat and Paul was saying nothing which I found out later why and how they both ended up like this.
While I was out....This information was reliable as it came directly from Ben and Paul. They argued about wrestling and Peter got into it with Paul who challenged him to a wrestling match. Paul is 6'0" and 180 pds, but not really in shape. Apparently Peter has a martial arts background and as they set the rules Paul made sure to tell Ben that he could not interfere with the match at all. Ben smiled and said that Paul would be begging to escape before its over. In fact Ben asked Max for a couple old ties which Max retrieved wondering what he had in mind. He bet Ben that Paul would mop the floor with Peter. Well they started to wrestle in the living room and Peter quickly got Paul down, and put him in several humiliating holds. One time he locked his legs around Paul's head while pulling his shirt up and slapping his stomach to a pink hue. Another time he had him pinned and started to nibble on his neck and ears which made Paul squeal with laughter. This gave Peter and idea and asked Ben for the ties which he used to quickly tie Pauls hands behind his back. Paul was so weak and out of shape he could not defend himself. Then his feet were bound and pulled up behind him to a nice hog tie. This is when Max decided it was too much and tried to help his friend. Ben was having none of this and quickly grabbed Max in a bear hug as they fell to the floor. Ben held him in place holding Max from behind and wrapping his legs around Max's thighs, effectively pinning his arms with the bear hug and legs trapping his legs. Peter had Paul bound nicely and teased him that he was as ticklish as a school girl. He slowly worked Pauls dockers off exposing his soft and sweaty size 10 feet. Paul was already pleading with him giving up his tough manliness once he was soundly wrestled to a pulp. Max later told me he was actually turned on by the little guy having his way with his friend. Peter worked his fingers quickly over Pauls wiggling feet not giving him a break for 5 minutes. When he did stop - it was only to retrieve a pen from the kitchen and forced Paul to name off the 50 states. It was a game which he used to torment and humiliate Paul making him giggle like mad as he wrote states in between toes, along the heels, the tops of his feet and of course deep into his arches. He stopped when Peter asked him if Max was as ticklish? I guess Max struggled like mad when he heard Peter ask him the question which made Ben and Peter call out together, "Tag team tickling".
My husband Max is no wimp, but he is in his early 40s and has lost some of his power but the bear hug Ben had him in only allowed him to move his arms a bit and the legs locked around his thights were like a python keeping his legs pretty much stuck straight out. I would have loved to see the scene, Ben laying on his back with my Max on his back laying on top of Ben held tightly in place. The guys said Max was cursing up an storm as Peter put Max's ankles in a tight grip beneath his right arm as he slowly removed his sneakers one lace at a time. His tone changed as the first shoe popped off, he started to plead with his captures. "Come on guys, let me go, this has gone far enough", he whined. Peter is a teaser and after he removed his other sneaker he slowly tugged Max's socks off, explaining in detail how he would worked every inch of his feet from his soft heels (the sock was half removed) to (removing the right sock) your meaty manly toes. His fingers wasted no time and dug into the undersides of his toes which sent Max screaming with laughter. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA stop stop HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH his toes flexed and his left socked foot tried to block the tickling but Peter was patient and determined. He held his foot tightly and ran his fingers up and down his sole saying Coootchie coooo tickle boy. When he got both socks off and fingers flying over both feet running from the heels to the toes over the super soft arches and back over to the top of the feet. He stopped the tickling to let him rest but also because he noticed how hard Max's cock had gotten. He layed across his legs that were still being trapped by Ben's legs and started to light tickle the base of his cock with a fluttery touch that made Max moan with lustful pleasure. It's amazing he teased, you never give us the time of day when we see you, but now you are giving us your FULL attention right here as he stroked his fingers up and down over Max's swollen cock. Ben finally had enough and told Peter it was his turn to take this sissy punk down.
It took them know time to pin Max down. Peter pulled Max's arms high over his head as Ben worked his shirt off. His protest was useless as Ben straddled his hips making sure the was snugly over Max's buldge. They say Max was begging them to let him go, Mr Macho as they were calling him now was now reduced to begging and pleading. I love to hear a guy laugh and I bet those pits of yours are just that ticklish he teased as wiggle his fingers in Max's face. His fingers were feathery light as they worked slowly down Max's elbows. Ben made sure he was positioned so his face was only an inch from his Max's face where their noses almost touched. His squirming had equally turned on Ben as he struggled to control himself not to stroke his 8 inch cock which was now pressing against Max's stomach. Ben has always enjoyed playing with married guys who were closet to the rest of the world, but even more of a turn on was seducing the married one's who haven't given in to their temptations. He fantasized a lot about this and now with Max laying under him helpless he was in heaven. Cooootchie coooo he taunted as the fingers finally rolled into Max's pits. Max was howling as his head rolled from side to side, his body is super sensitive and I'm sure the situation has only intensified the feeling. Ben worked his pits, then his ribs were attacked just before a soft scratchy assault was applied to his belly.
And this is when I peered into the living room window for the first time. I wasn't sure what to do as I watch Max deliver as submissive kiss to Ben and decided I better get inside before it got too crazy. I used the garage door opener to access the house, knowing the garage door would make enough noise for the guys to know I was coming in. When I entered the house Peter was at the kitchen sink running some hot water into one of our small buckets we use to mop the kitchen. I heard my husband once again laughing from the living room and Peter smiled at me and said, "Sorry Beth, but we had to teach the macho boys a lesson". Hope you are not mad, but I smiled and winked as I entered the living room. Ben smiled as I walked in as he put the finishing touches on the hog-tie he put Max in. What's going on I asked (I don't think to convincingly as Ben told me later). Ben said the guys had insulted their masculinity so we got to wrestling and here is the result as he pulled Max over next to Paul. Now Paul and Max were now facing each other with their feet wiggling in the air. Paul's feet were covered in ink and Max's were clean but pinkish where they were tickled. Beth, I bet you didn't know how ticklish macho straight guys are did you. He winked and I winked back since the guys were tied and couldn't see my reactions. Max started to beg me to untie him, but I finally felt my own surge of control and told him to hush. This is what you get for being a big bully all the time. Paul started to protest himself but Ben grabbed his big toes and tickled his soles with a rough tickle attack sending him into a giggling school girl laugh. See Beth how easy it is to shut them up. Just then Peter walked in with the small bucket of hot water, some dawn detergent soap, a scrub brush and a couple of towells. Beth I couldn't let Paul go without first cleaning this ink of his soles, don't want to ruin the carpet he winked. He placed himself next to Paul and began applying warm water to his soles mixing in some dawn soap as he lathered up Paul's feet. Paul was already giggling and begging until the scrub brush started to scrape along his soles, then he lost it. Struggling and screaming he thrashed as Peter expertly worked the brush over his heels, then over his wiggling toes. He would pull his toes back, smoothing the arch out, then scrub away as he sputtered and gasped for air. Max looked like a little scared puppy being a couple of inches from his face seeing his reaction. Ben positioned himself behind Max, trapping his legs between Max's large thighs. I was a bit embarrassed to see that Ben was sporting a huge hard on which he did nothing to hide. He teased Max by saying, "Hey Macho man, want me to tickle your feet?" Then he slowly traced his index fingers over his arches making Max giggle. His feet flexed from scrunching to full flex and back again. I've never heard him laugh so hard, he looked so helpless. I have to admit I was turned on by the whole scene and to be honest Ben's large tool had me fantasizing. Watching these two guys getting tickled, seeing them struggling like helpless fools was just what I needed. I excused myself and told them to not be too brutal with a wink and they smiled and waved bye-bye. I went to my bedroom stripped down and broke out my vibrator and played with myself as I listened to the hysterical laughter, the begging and then the moans of pleasure. I passed out and woke up several hours later. I was surprised to see that Max had not joined me in bed and went to find out what happened. I snuck downstairs and found both Paul and Peter naked laying on the couch with Paul laying across Peter's lap. I then walked to the guest bedroom and found Max naked, hands tied behind his back laying by Ben's waist as he slowly sucked his huge cock. Ben was snoring loudly but his cock was hard and Max not seeing me seemed transfixed on his new friends hard cock. I snuck back upstairs and once again pleasured myself over the nights events.
Ever since that night Max has been so much nicer and more appeasing to everyone. I guess it took some not-so macho men to teach them a lesson. Tell me what you think if you like -
[email protected]

Attachments

• bound tight.jpg
    bound tight.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Tied.jpg
    Tied.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 89
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back