• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All right, I'll start it because...

desdemona

Verified
Harry Potter - Hate it or love it?

Why?

Favorite character/least favorite character?

Favorite book/least favorite book?

Personally, I loved the series and waited eagerly for the new editions when they first came out (Book 5-7). Book 5 took me about 5 days to read. I read books 6 and 7 in under 24 hours, staying up all night so I wouldn't find spoilers.

I've re-read the series forwards and backwards, and even in French (although I'm still working on books 2 and 3, read in reverse order, and I just got book 7 earlier this year).

My favorite in the series: Book 4, Goblet of Fire. I think Harry starts to grow up a little and things begin to turn from cute and dark to more seriously evil.

My favorite main character is Hermione - girl power. Girl with a brain, outcast. I can feel for her.

I loved some of the supporting characters even more - Dobby, Hedwig, Hagrid. The characters had depth and meaning - I could have befriended any of them.

I miss the series and still love discussing it with others who appreciated the books.

I love Harry Potter. I will never tire of reading those books.

Book Five gave me a serious headache. I remember reading it in my front yard during the summer, and it was that bloody Umbridge that did it. As I read on, I realized that I was scowling at my book so much that it caused a bad headache.

I waited so long for the finale, and I was totally satisfied. :)

One of my favourite characters is Hagrid. He's just amazing.

I don't know that I love it... but I certainly did enjoy it.

It was well written, and the plot turns all came together nicely at the end. That last book pulled all of the other books together, and I really liked that.

Favorite character? To be honest, I was torn between Fred and George throughout the whole series. Needless to say, the last book was a toughie. Then, I liked a lot of the members of the Order.

Least favorite character? Probably Umbridge... but that almost feels too cliche. That character was designed to be hated.

Favorite book: Seventh. Least favorite book: Probably the second or third.

A bit of both

Why?

I read the first two books in middle school and followed with the next two in high school, but I kind of grew out of them. They were great reads when I was younger, but I kind of get turned off by things when they start to have a psycho, fanatical following.

Favorite: Hagrid

Least Favorite: Hermione

Of the ones I read, I had no least favorite, but the 4th one was really good.

hate it. i used to work in a bookstore and got tired of being trampled to death every time a new harry potter was released. but i read them. to tell you the truth i never understood what the big deal was about. just another fantasy series.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back