• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stephanie vs. trish (repost)

cloudgazer2k

Verified
Trish's Workout

WWF female manager/wrestler Trish Stratus settled her beautiful body down on a bench-press station and grasped the bar above. It had been a few days since she last pumped weights, and she didn't want to lose her awesome physique. Her muscular legs, perfect body and toned arms were all the product of Trish's dedication to her health and beauty.
As Trish began to push the bar up and over, she felt something tighten around her wrists. She looked up and saw the stern face of Stephanie McMahon-"Helmsley", the daughter of WWF''s owner Vince. Trish spoke up at her friend," What's goin' on, Steph? What's with the bracelets?"
Stephanie replied "Insurance so that you don't get away from me." She fastened the other ends of the cuffs to the weight bar.
"Get away from you? What are you talking about?" Trish said.
"Don't play stupid with me, blondie. I know everything about you and my daddy being "friends". I don't want you around him any more." Trish was beginning to get scared.
"Steph, you know that's just a story line. What gives?"
"Bull," Stephanie walked around to face Trish, "I know that you want my daddy. For his money. I'm gonna teach you a lesson that you won't ever forget." As she talked, Trish noticed something on Stephanie's tongue. It was a small peice of paper, about as small as the top of a pencil eraser. Then it dawned on her.
"Steph! You're on acid! What's the deal?"
Stephanie took a roll of wrapping tape and began to tie it around Trish's lower legs. "I don't know what you are talking about, you blonde whore. Nothing is gonna stop me from doing what I want to do to you. I know your worst weakness. I'll make sure my daddy's safe from you." Stephanie secured Trish's legs, then began to remove Trish's sneakers. Trish immediately knew what Stephanie was going to do.
"Steph, don't do this...please!" Trish begged. Stephanie continued to remove Trish's shoes and socks, revealing a pair of size eight's with blue toenail polish. Stephanie secured Trish's ankles to the bench, then tied her big toes together as well. Stephanie then took Trish's bound feet into her hands and said "Ohh...so soft, so sensitive. It would be a shame for someone to torture you when you're so vulnerable." Trish began to feel genuine fear build up in her. Her feet were ticklish, and she had not been tickled for so long, so she knew her endurance to the torment would be very little.
"Now, little Trish, I hope you can last a few hours. The gym is now my playground, and there is no way out." Trish's green eyes lit up and her mouth trembled. She knew that Stephanie was going to torture her beyond her wildest dreams. She just hoped that once Stephanie got off her high she would apalogize to Trish for what was going to transpire. Trish shut her eyes tight and prepared herself for the coming hell.
Stephanie took her fingernails and began to scrape from the balls of her captive's feet all the way down to the heels and up again. A smile appeared on Trish's beautiful face and giggles began to escape from her lips. Stephanie began to wiggle her fingers and continued scraping up and down Trish's bound peds. Trish felt herself beginning to crack, and more giggles rose from her throat. When Stephanie realized that Trish wasn't giving up without a fight she began to concentrate on tickling the balls of Trish's feet.
"Oh, noooo!!!! Hahhhaaaahhahah!" The tickles on her feet drove Trish instantly insane. Stephanie's manicured nails continued tickling the balls of her captive's feet, her intensity changing from fast scrabbling to soft taps and scratches.
"G-g-oddd, maaake it st-o-o-pp! Teeheeehaahahaah!" Poor Trish was in hysterics. Her laughter was deep-throated and very sexy. She could already feel her lungs beginning to burn as she tried to catch her breath, but Stephanie didn't allow her even a second to recuperate. Stephanie really got Trish laughing when she held back her toes and began to tickle the undersides of Trish's toes. Trish shot upright, narrowly missing the bar of the weights with her head. Her eyes were wide open, and no sound escaped her lips for a moment. Shortly after Trish settled into a stream of laughter.
"S-ssss-tep-hh...nooo mooorrre! I-i-m gonna poppp! Hhaaaaaahahaha!" Trish had never felt such torment before. Her sides were getting weak and sore from her non-stop laughter, and her friend showed no signs of slowing down.
Twenty minutes of the horrible torture nearly had Trish passed out. When she began to see a black cloud forming over her eyes, Stephanie stopped. Trish frantically kept herself from hyperventilating as she fought to catch the much needed oxygen. She saw Stephanie digging through a bag, and watched as she brought up a small bottle. Stephanie also had an evil smirk on her face, her own green eyes flashing with mischief.
"Steph, what are you up to?" Trish inquired, the fear very present in her voice.
"I believe that you still need some more convincing, so I'm gonna get real mean." Stephanie replied. She moved up next to Trish and opened up the bottle. She poured some of the contents into her hand, then rubbed a little underneath Trish's right arm, then proceeded to the left. No matter how hard Trish fought, she could not put her arms down. The liquid, she knew, was baby oil, and it would make her sensitive underarms much softer. Stephanie got comfortable and postioned her fingers on the undersides of Trish's forearms and began to slowly tickle down. In the meantime, Trish frantically tried to get Stephanie to listen to reason, knowing that if she didn't do any fast talking she would end up getting tortured some more. The slow tickles down her arms began to get to her and she closed her eyes tight and began to shake her head, her blonde hair hitting her tormenter in the face. This made Stephanie furious. She grabbed a handful of Trish's hair and pulled back. Using her free hand she tickled the tops of Trish's jiggling breasts, causing her victim to squeal.
"Don't push it, little girl. You're lucky that all I'm doing is tickling you. I could probably do worse things to you." Stephanie went back to Trish's underarms and began to draw slow circles on the soft, hairless skin. Trish squealed again and she frantically tried to close off the space that Stephanie was attacking. Stephanie picked up the pace, tickling softly but swiftly. This had Trish howling and laughing insanely.
"Stt-epphh...I c-can't ahhhhhahahahaha!" Trish's futile begging did not phase her tormentor, and Stephanie kept right on tickling. Thirty minutes went by, and Trish was having that same black-out feeling when she felt a significant drop in Stephanie's torturing. Still laughing, Trish saw her friend shake her head quickly, as if trying to clear her mind. The drugs are wearing off! Trish thought triumphantly. Stephanie's wiggling fingers stopped and Trish used the break to breathe while Stephanie rubbed her eyes and tried to clear the cobwebs from her brain. When she looked up, Trish saw the sorrow in her friend's eyes.
"Trish? Oh God I'm so sorry!" Stephanie freed Trish's chafed wrists from the handcuffs and began to slowly tear off the tape from Trish's legs and ankles.
"What the hell were you doing playing with acid, girl?" Trish asked sternly.
"I...don't know. I thought it was from a hole puncher. I was just nibbling on it when all these weird things started to pop into my mind. I guess...I guess it wasn't ordinary paper...but now I'm so confused.."
Trish sat up and put a hand on her friend's shoulder. "It's all right. I guess I forgive you."
Stephanie looked up at her friend, tears in her eyes and smiling, "I guess you'll leave my daddy alone now, right?"
Trish smiled back, "Yeah. But watch out. I may want revenge in the future."

The End...?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back