• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brendon and Rachel get the best of me

shygirl5

TMF Regular
Okay, so this is actually a dream I had the night after I watched the season finale of Big Brother. I'm a big fan of the show, but not particularly of "Brenchel". I really like Jeff and Jordan more, but that's not important.

Somehow, Brendon and Rachel made it into my dreams and this is how it went - no word of a lie. It was kinda fun, actually. I find myself "kidnapped" by the pair and I'm in the backseat of their car with Brendon driving. Rachel was in the front passenger seat. I'm lying down in the back seat, somewhat buckled in. My head is lying on the seat behind Brendon and Rachel has my feet in her grasp as she's turned around in her seat. She's raking her fingernails along the soles of my feet, rather pleased with herself having that goofy smile on her face and a somewhat "bitchy" attitude sparkle in her eye. I'm sure you BB fans know the look I'm talking about. Come on, she's a bit bitchy.

She's tickling my feet with her nails and I'm nearly lying on my stomach in the backseat of the car laughing hysterically and with deep gutteral laughs.

Before I know it, we're at their place. I don't need to go into details on what their place looks like, or what happens in the next few minutes, but basically I'm visiting their place and I have some "sleepover" stuffs, but anyways.....

Rachel is sitting on the top bunk of some bunkbeds as we're just chatting and I am sitting on a bed that is adjacent to the bunkbeds, so Rachel is up a good deal higher than myself. I am dressed in a cozy, white terry robe (I suppose I took a shower), and as we're lounging and chatting, I reach up with my arms and rest my hands on the edge of the top bunk where Rachel is sitting. Before I could barely blink an eye, Rachel clamps her hands on my wrists, pinning my arms to the top bunk while I am still sitting down on another bed below.

Brendon immediately enters the room and sits on the bed behind me, straddling me so that I am now sitting in between his legs. He's wrapped his ankles firmly around mine, pinning my ankles against the foot of the bed, so that now I cannot move.

From his seated position behind me, he's reaching up to my wrists and he begins slowly dancing his fingers down my arms and to my armpits where he begins tickling me. I immediately begin struggling and squealing and since I am sitting very close to him (or he to me) he then pulls the folds of the robe away from my neck and manages to place his face into the crook of my neck. So now his hot breath and quiet, teasing murmurings are tickling my neck (might sound sexy, but I don't find Brendon sexy at all). I am going into hysterics now as my neck is one of the most ticklish places on me. He's tickling my armpits and neck the whole while with his breath and gentle tickle talk.

Somehow, Rachel finds a way to cuff my wrists to the bunkbed so that she now hops down and is able to "assist" in the tickling. She begins tickling my ribs, tummy, and my knees! (Another horribly ticklish spot on me) They're really quite enjoying themselves as they tickle me in that position, and shortly thereafter I woke up. I get a few tickle dreams a month....this one was kinda fun, I guess. *shrugs* I'd love to try that with anyone other than "Brenchel" though. ;) It was a fun position to be tickled in.

very nice dream story shygirl lol a bit crazy since its stars BB casts (not watched any sadly) i wish i could remember my dreams in such details as you can heh but thanks for the story!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back