• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Total Control (part 5) wrestling/tickling F/F

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next installment. the pay per view is coming to a close soon, with about 3 more episodes after this one. i hope you
enjoy and please let me know how this one came out, or if you have any suggestions for a storyline after the pay per view. i have a basic idea based on the results i have planned for the pay per view. i would love to hear ideas that i may incorporate. any ideas? anyway, please enjoy this chapter. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com and Hollywood at www.webkitten.com

Patti Pizzazz walked in the dressing room, her head down and in tears. she was still covered in feathers and honey. Lana Star just stared at her in disbelief.

"WAAAAAA!!!!!! LANA!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!" Patti cried.

"Patti....you look ridiculous!! can you explain to me why you lost to that artificial bimbo George?" Lana replied back with a harsh tone.

"i'm so sorry......." Patti continued to pout and cry.

"anyway, enough about your failures. soon, i will have the opportunity to become the WOW world champion. i will finally reach my destiny. that belt has always belonged to me, but that stupid moron Terri Gold always managed to win. then that old has-been Hollywood won the title and she has done her best to humiliate me. well tonight, she gets her just desserts, as i will make her submit and beg me for mercy! i cant wait!!!!!" Lana said while rubbing her hands together.

"i hope you do win Lana. that will be so amazing!" Patti cheered.

"Oh yes, it will be. i AM the STAR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of WOW!! it is time i take my rightful place in this company!! Lana Star, Women Of Wrestling WORLD champion!!! i like the sound of that!! now go get cleaned up Patti. you're dripping honey all over my floor!!" Lana told Patti. Patti scurried along, still dripping honey and feathers over the floor. Lana saw this and rolled her eyes. "It's hard to find good help these days......"

Julie Day stood in the interview section of the arena. standing next to her was former WOW champion, Terri Gold. Terri looked good. she looked firm and in great shape. she had a determined look on her face, and Julie began to start her interview.

"Terri, tonight you have perhaps the biggest match of your career. you not only take on Hollywood, but you also have to face a old rival, Lana Star, for the title tonight. are you ready for this match?" Julie asked.

"Julie, i have never been more ready in my life. tonight, i have the opportunity to win back my WOW title. these last few months have been hard after i lost my title. Hollywood has embarrassed me, humiliated me, and took my title from me. this is my first match against her since she beat me. tonight, she gets a taste of her own medicine." Terri replied.

"Hollywood does deserve your attention tonight. after she tickled you into submission, she definitely deserves your revenge. but what about Lana Star?" Julie continued.

"well Julie, i havent forgot about Lana Star. she too needs a lesson. we were supposed to be a team. team WOW vs tWo. but Lana of course had her own agenda. so during our match tonight, Lana will learn that i am the true champion of WOW, and an ego maniac like her will always finish last!!" Terri said with great confidence.

"thanks Terri, good luck tonight!" Julie said. Terri nodded her head and walked away.

RIOT vs CHYNA (tWo) HOUSE OF PAIN steel cage match

Triple H: "that last match was something else Lee. Patti was humiliated and was covered from head to ticklish toes in honey and feathers. man, we should have a match like that in WWE!!"

Lee Marshall: "you're right, but i dont think Vince McMahon will have it on his show. this is a WOW feature!!"

Triple H: "anyway, what's next Lee?"

Lee Marshall: "this is something you should have GREAT interest in. it is our special House of Pain match."

Triple H: "House of Pain? what the hell is that anyway?"

Lee Marshall: "Well, it is like the hell in a cell match, except that the winner has to strap the loser to the cage to win. then the winner can take any liberties she wants against the loser's broken, battered body. tonight, we have Riot taking on Chyna for this match."

Triple H: "Chyna?!!! hmmmmmmmmm, this should be good. i hope that bitch gets what's coming to her!!"

Lee Marshall: *chuckles* "well, she has to take on Riot. but Chyna is awesome. this is going to be great!!! let's go to Korn_ste who is standing with Chyna now."

Korn_ste was in the interview room, standing next to Chyna. Chyna stood there, her mouth chiseled firmly and she looked like someone stole something from her. Korn_ste began his interview.

"Chyna, tonight the tWo has been invincible. so far, the group has won every match it participated in tonight. now it is your turn. you get Riot in a steel cage match. nervous?" Korn_ste asked.

Chyna looked at him coldly. "Nervous? i dont get nervous. i have been waiting for this moment. Riot, tonight you will learn why they call it a house of pain match. i am going to break your body. i am going to destroy your body, then i am going to humiliate you. i cant wait to see your body quiver before me. you will suffer!!! now little man, i have work to do!!!" Chyna yelled, then shoved Korn_ste. Korn_ste fixed his collar and glared at Chyna.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is a special HOUSE of PAIN match!! the winner has to strap the loser to the cage to win. introducing first, our special guest referee. he hails from the TMF. he is one of the most recognized people there, he is the one, the only, KROKUS!!!!" Phreakadelic announced.

Krokus came down the aisle, wearing his referee outfit, walking with a strut. he has been anxxiously awaiting for this match ever since he was told he was going to officiate it. he got into the cage, that resembled a hell in the cell cage, except the walls of the cage were on the ring apron, and there was a roof. shackles and handcuffs were laid out in the ring as well. Krokus checked the cage walls, then waited against a turnbuckle.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, introducing first, from the tWo, she is the NINTH WONDER OF THE WORLD!!! here is CHYNA!!!!!!!" Phreakadelic announced.

the NWO music hit and Chyna made her way down the ramp. she was dressed in a leather, cleavage exposing top, with the letters tWo written across it, exposing her belly, her shorts low cut, exposing her massive thighs and thick soled, big leather boots. she walked with a purpose, her face looking like it was carved in stone. she walked towards the play by play announcer's table and stared at Triple H. Triple H stood up from his chair staring back at her. she shook her head in disgust, the Triple H flipped her off. the crowd went nuts. Chyna walked away, then entered into the cage.

Lee Marshall: "WHOA!!! what was that all about?!!"

Triple H: "that bitch thinks she is going to show me up?!!i hope she gets it tonight. bring on Riot!!!"

Julie Day stood next to Riot who was holding her bat. Julie was nervous. she remembered her days when Riot tickled her. she never forgot the day when Riot kidnapped her and tickled her body. every INCH of her body. she began her interview. "R-Riot.....tonight, you take on..um, take on...."

"Chyna?" Riot finished.

"Yes, Chyna. you take her on in a steel cage. are you ready?" Julie managed to get out.

Riot simply smiled. she knew why Julie was nervous. "ready? Julie i was born ready!!! what's wrong Julie? still remembering when i tickled those feet of yours? still remembering when i tickled you all over that precious body of yours? OF COURSE YOU DO!!! and tonight, Chyna will also suffer the same fate. you see, Chyna calls herself the 9th wonder of the world. well she has never faced anyone like me. i will make her suffer like she never suffered before. i know she is ticklish and tonight, after i beat her into a bloody pulp, she will also scream and giggle as i tease her body. i wonder if she will 'cum' in my house to play? the house of pain!!!! remember,no one can beat the RIOT!!!!!"

the heavy metal music hit and Riot made her way down the aisle. dressed in her trademark ripped white T-shirt, black spandex shorts and her black boots with a red fire design, Riot was swinging her bat. she stared at Chyna in the ring and made her way into the cage. Krokus checked both women for foreign objects, a job he didnt mind. Discerning eyes rang the bell and the match started. the two powerhouse women stared at each other and stood face to face. fans could see them talking trash to each other. finally Riot shoved Chyna and Chyna shoved her back. Riot then tried a roundhouse right, but Chyna ducked and hit Riot with a punch of her own. Riot was stunned and Chyna scooped her up and slammed her. Chyna then dropped an elbow on Riot. Chyna then picked Riot up by the hair and kicked her into the stomach. Riot hunched over and Chyna tried to powerbomb her. but Riot resisted and manage to do a back-body drop. Chyna crashed to the mat. Riot then tried bouncing off the ropes and dropping a leg. Chyna rolled out of the way and Riot howled in pain. Chyna then picked Riot up and was going to powerslam her, but then decided to drive Riot's head into the cage wall. Riot's faced mashed into the unforgiving steel and she immediately collpased to the mat. she writhed in pain and Chyna just stood over her and laughed. she picked Riot up by the hair again and again drove Riot's head into the steel cage wall. Riot fell backwards onto the mat. Chyna grabbed Riot's legs and put Riot into a boston crab. there was no submission in this match, but Chyna wanted to torture Riot. she bent back as far as she could, and Riot howled in pain. Krokus only stood there, as he couldnt ask for a submission. Chyna released the hold and began to strut.

Chyna then looked down at Riot and kicked her in the ribs. Riot roared in pain again. she flipped Riot over onto her back and Chyna straddled her. she began to slap Riot hard across the face. Chyna shook her head in disgust. she got up off of Riot and looked down at her foe. Riot was motionless. she was wincing and moaning in pain. her head throbbed from being rammed twice into the steel cage. Chyna then looked over at the bag of shackles. she pulled a pair out and went back over to Riot. she dragged Riot's body over to the side of the cage and tried to shackle Riot's wrists to the cage. Riot reacted by struggling and Chyna struggled to keep her still. Chyna got frustrated and stop trying. she figured she was going to have to pummel Riot some more. she picked Riot up by her hair, but as Riot was being picked up, she did a low blow to Chyna's crotch, causing her to hunch over in pain. Riot got up and did a kneelift to Chyna, sending her to the mat. Riot then dropped a knee into Chyna's stomach, forcing the air out of her. Riot then grabbed Chyna's hair and forced her up. then Riot sent Chyna into the steel cage wall. Chyna's head bounced off the steel and she was walking backwards groggily. Riot came up from behind and executed a German suplex. Chyna was stunned. Riot got up with a crazed look in her eyes. she grabbed Chyna again and rammed her head into the steel again. Chyna collapsed to the mat. Riot was fired up. she slammed Chyna, suplexed Chyna, slammed her again. Chyna was motionless. Riot then looked over at the shackles. but she shook her head no. she wanted to play first. she straddled Chyna's stomach and slapped the 9th wonder of the world. then she placed her strong fingers into Chyna's exposed armpits. she tickled the surprisingly soft skin and the chiseled face gladiator turned into a laughing form.

"HA HA HA HA HA NO DONT DO THAT!!!!" Chyna laughed.

Riot put her face into Chyna's. "are you ticklish Chyna? is big bad Chyna ticklish like a little girl?!! i think she is!!! tickle tickle tickle!!!! tickle Chyna!!! she is tickly!!!! laugh bitch laugh!!!" Riot screamed as she continued to tickle Chyna's armpits. Chyna laughed harder and harder. her eyes were clamped shut and her mouth was wide open. a sweet musical sounding laughter poured out of her mouth. Riot dug her fingers deeper into the armpits. she had a maniacal look in her eyes. she hasnt had this much fun since she tortured Julie Day. Chyna's body writhed under her body. Riot then wanted more. she slipped her body down a little further so she could have access to Chyna's vulnerable ribs and belly. she poked her finger into the belly button and Chyna began to giggle again. Chyna's eyes popped wide open and she reached up and grabbed Riot's neck into a choke. Riot stop tickling Chyna as she tried to pry Chyna's grip from her throat. Chyna managed to make Riot get off of her and she nevber let go of her grip. Chyna even managed to stand up, and forced Riot to stand up with her. she then executed a chokeslam. Riot hit the mat hard, gasping for air. Chyna tried shaking off the tickling sensations and looked at Riot. she decided that turnabout is fair play. she straddled Riot and and smacked her across the face. she then plunged her fingers into Riot's armpits. Riot immediately broke out into laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Riot laughed

Chyna continued to tickle Riot. she felt Riot's body shuddering and writhing beneath her body. she tickled the armpits, then she stroke Riot's neck and collarbone area. Riot screamed more. she couldnt kick out, as Chyna was too strong. Chyna tickled Riot a few more minutes then got up. she picked riot up, then went for the powerbomb. she executed the manuever and Riot was motionless. she was nearly unconscious. Chyna looked at the shackles and handcuffs, but decided to not to end the match now. Riot was out, but she wanted to torture her a little more. she looked down at Riot's size 12 boots. Chyna then had a smile. she began to unlace the long boots, pulling all the laces out. one by one the laces came out, as Chyna was anxiously awaiting the "ticklish prizes" that the boots concealed. after the laces were pulled out, she easily removed the boots and threw them across the ring. she then began to peel the long, white sweatsocks off of Riot. the sweatsocks were pulled off and Riot's large barefeet were exposed. Chyna laughed. Riot's feet were long and narrow. the toes were long, but descended in length. the big toe was very meaty and the other toes also had a plumpness to them. Chyna then took a look at the soles. they were pale and the arch was low. but the soles were also quite meaty. they were shockingly soft and Riot doesnt appear as a person who would take great care of her feet, but they were extremely soft and tender. Chyna then flicked her nail in the arch area. the foot wiggled. Chyna then began to slowly scurry her nails up the length of both soles and both feet wiggled away. Riot began to stir. Chyna then grabbed Riot's ankles and flipped Riot over onto her stomach. clamping the ankles in between her powerful thighs, Chyna stared at Riot's vulnerable feet. she began to to tickle the toe pads of Riot.

"*snort* p-please dont ha ha ha ha ha ha DONT TICKLE MY FEET!!!!" Riot screamed.

Chyna rapidly scraped her nails up and down the soles causing Riot to roar in torturous laughter. she slowly traced the letters of her name with her fingertip across the tender meaty soles. Riot's body was thrashing about, and she screamed in laughter. her long toes curled up, but were pried open by Chyna. Chyna then began to tickle the soft delicate undersides of Riot's toes and the heavy metal maniac screamed louder. Chyna was enjoying herself. she was humming a tune to herself as she scraped her nails all over the soles. she loved how Riot's body would jerk when she tickled the ball of the foot. she loved the hysterical laughter when she tickled the soft crevice between Riot's toes. she loved the howling Riot did when she teased the instep. Riot was getting weaker and weaker. she couldnt get her ankles free from Chyna's grip. Chyna's thighs were too strong and the tickling was making her more weak. Riot tried to fight the sensations, but Chyna was hitting all the right spots. when Chyna tickled her baby toe, Riot began to tap out. but Krokus just looked at her. he told her there was no submission. Riot's head dropped. she was resigned to her tickling fate. soon, her struggling ceased and she just allowed the tickling of her feet to continue. Chyna kept tickling and tickling.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!! is poor Riot ticklish? are these big gunboat feet ticklish? that's right Riot, keep laughing for me. keep laughing for Mommy!!!! soon, you will be mine. beg for me. BEG FOR ME!!!" Chyna screamed.

"PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!!! DOT HA HA HA HA HA TICKLE HA HA HA HA HA MY FEET HA HA HA HA HA ANYMORE!!!!" Riot laughed.

Chyna laughed. she had Riot right where she wanted her. she then tickled the feet more. Riot had stop resisted, so Chyna tickled each and every inch of Riot's feet. minutes passed and she saw Riot's body completely stop wiggling. in fact Riot wasnt laughing anymore. she was completely exhausted, and nearly passed out. Chyna figured it was time. she stopped her tickling and got up. Riot laid there motionless. she was beaten. she looked at Krokus and he nodded his head back at her. Chyna pulled out some handcuffs and shackles. she dragged Riot's lifeless form over to the cage wall. she stood her up and leaned her against the wall. she then shackled Riot's ankles to the cage wall. then she attempted to handcuff Riot's wrists to the wall.

Triple H: "OH NO!!! this cant be happening!!!! wait here, i'll be right back!!!"

Lee Marshall: "what? where are you going? Triple H, where are you going?!!!! oh my God folks, Triple H is entering the cage!!!!"

Triple H opened the cage door and got in the cage. the crowd went nuts. Krokus just sat back and watched. this was a steel cage match, which means it was a no Disqualification match. armed with Riot's baseball bat, Triple H approached Chyna. Chyna had one more wrist to go, but felt someone breathing down the back of her neck. she turned around and was now face to face with Triple H. Chyna's face went from shock to rage. she tried to slap Triple H. Triple H caught her hand and then planted a kiss on her lips. Chyna forced herself off of him and then Triple H kicked her in the midsection and as Chyna hunched over, he put her in the pedigree and executed the manuever. Triple H got up and was fired up. he did the D-X chop and then went over to Riot. he freed her one wrist and Riot collpased to the mat. Triple H then left the cage and made his way back to the announce table. Riot began to unstrap the shackles off her bare ankles. she got up after she freed herself and saw Chyna getting up. she also saw her bat laying on the mat. she picked it up and the crowd went nuts. she then cracked her bat across Chyna's back. Chyna collapsed in pain. Riot had a wild look in her eye. she then picked up Chyna by the hair, then put Chyna's head between her legs. she then hoisted up Chyna in the air and powerbombed her. Chyna was outcold. Riot jumped up and was pumped up. she then grabbed Chyna and dragged her to the wall of the cage. she stood her up and shackled Chyna's ankles. then she handcuffed one wrist. just one more to go and she wins. she picked up the other wrist, paused, then slapped Chyna awake.

"You lose BITCH!!!!" Riot yelled at Chyna as she cuffed the other wrist. the bell rang and Krokus raised the arm of Riot in victory. Chyna was pissed. she was completely shackled to the cage. Riot's music hit and she danced around the ring. then she left the ring and grabbed a stool by the ring announce table. she got back into the ring. now that Chyna was helpless, she wanted to tease her helpless body. Chyna barked obscenities, but Riot just smiled. she picked up her bat again, and used the tip of the bat and rammed it into Chyna's belly. the wind was knocked out of Chyna. Riot unshackled Chyna's ankles and pulled up the stool. she then strapped Chyna's ankles to the stool, while her wrists were still handcuffed to the steel cage wall. Chyna was now in an uncomfortable sitting position. there was nothing supporting her rear end as her ankles were on the stool and her upperbody hung, and her wrists still handcuffed to the wall to keep her upright. Riot looked at her helpess victim. she pulled out a duffelbag and pulled out a long, stiff owl feather.

"let's hear you laugh bitch!!!" Riot yelled. she then stroked the tip of the feather inside Chyna's nostrils. Chyna shook her head violently as she tried to avoid the annoying tickle of the feather in her nose. then Riot used the feather to outline the face of Chyna. Chyna was getting agitated at the teasing touch. the feather then made it's way to Chyna's neck and collarbone. a smile formed on her face, and when the feather made it to her armpits she laughed.

"hahahahaha DONT!!!!!!" Chyna laughed.

Riot continued her feather tease and the feather made it to Chyna's cleavage. Chyna was really wiggling now. the feather tickled her cleavage of her sensitive breasts and her body wiggled in torment. the feather's tip then made it to her ribs and belly button, Chyna tried holding in the laughter. then Riot put the feather between her teeth and used her fingers to tickle the ribs and belly. Chyna roared in laughter. Riot's fingers poked and tickled each of Chyna's ribs. Chyna's laughter poured out and her body wiggled. unfortunately to her, there wasnt much room for her to wiggle. Riot poked her finger deep into Chyna's belly button and Chyna squealed like a pig. this went on for a few minutes when Riot resumed her feather tickling. she used the feather to tickle the thighs of Chyna. Chyna's eyes popped open like saucers. this type of tickling was making her hot. she felt the feather tease and tickle her inner thighs and she was getting turned on.

"NO!!!! stop Riot..please...hmmm...noooooo" Chyna began to moan.

then Riot stopped the teasing. she went to Chyna's boots. unstrapping the boots, she pulled them off quickly and tightened up the shackles. she then peeled the socks off, revealing the barefeet of Chyna. Riot laughed when she saw Chyna's feet. the were about a size 11, and had a nice defined arch. the toes were long and also quite thick. the tops of her feet were tanned but her soles were creamy and soft. they werent very soft, but tender enough. Chyna began to wiggle her toes.

"Why Chyna!! look at these cute...little....ticklish....toes!!!! i think they are VERY ticklish!!! let's find out shall we?" Riot taunted. then she took the feather and ran it up the length of Chyna's soles. Chyna immediately roared in laughter.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOO BBBWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Chyna roared.

the feather continued to form its torturous path along the tender soles of Chyna's broad feet. her eyes were shut tight and her mouth poured out hysterical laughter. the feather found it's way to the toes and Chyna went into silent laughter. her toes scrunched closed and then Riot used her fingers to tickle Chyna's feet. Chyna was hysterical. her body bucked in it's shackles. Riot went to town on the feet. she tickled the sensitive arch, then went to the ball of the foot. she tickled each and every toe. she made sure she dug the tip of her finger deep into each and every toe crevice. she noticed Chyna's heels were quite ticklish and went back to the toes. minutes passed and Chyna was getting weak. her head started to drop. then Riot resumed her feather tickling of Chyna's thighs. Chyna's lips formed an "O" shape and those erotic feeling surged through her body. Riot went back to the feet, then back to the thighs. soon, a massive orgasm ripped through Chyna as Riot finished tickling the toes. Chyna's body completely relaxed and she passed out. Riot tickled the still sensitive feet a few more minutes and even let Krokus get in a few tickles. he stroked his finger along the soles and the feet still flenched. he then raised Riot's hand in victory again. Chyna has now been broken.........

UP NEXT: the Tag Team Championshop Final!!!!!

okay fellas, how was this episode? stay tuned for the next one. the tag final should be fun. and again, if you have any ideas of what you want to see in the next storyline, let me know and i'll see if i can incorporate it. thanks!!!

that was great PT, I would love to see Chyna lose again, to prehaps Stephanie McMahon, who could make a guest apperance!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back