• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ex-husband tied, tortured and tickled by new husband (M\M)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
New husband teaches macho ex-husband a submissive/ticklish lesson

My new husband Gene gave me the best birthday present I could have ever asked for, my ex-husband tied, tickled and forced to submit. I've been divorced for a couple of years and finally met a nice guy who really appreciates me. My ex-husband Adam was pretty much a bully who got what he wanted by intimidation etc. My ex is a big guy at 6'2, 225 pds and even though he is 40 he has kept himself up. My Gene is smaller at 5'10 and maybe 170 pds with a quiet demeanor that people take for being weak. Except that Gene is actually quite dominant in the bedroom and my attraction to him came by an ad I answered asking for submissive people who wanted to experience the dom/sub life. Being single I figured I could at least talk to this person and as it turned out, Gene and I are the perfect match. He introduced me to the bondage and S&M way of life which included his very own playroom. He told me after we were together, that he has many ways to subdue even the toughest person man or woman, you just have to find and exploit their weakness. He was honest and told me he had controlled both men and women in his 44 years, but he was now devoted solely to me.
My ex-husband had moved back to town a couple of months back and he slowly worked his way back into my life by claiming some furniture and other items were his. He would come over and argue with me and at times insulting Gene. Well last week he called and told me he was coming over this weekend to pick his dirt bike that was still in my garage (even though it was mine by divorce) but I told him he could not have it and I wouldn't be in town, so don't bother to stop by. I guess Adam thought we were both going to be out of town, so he decided to come over late Friday night and take the bike. Little did he know, Gene was a light sleeper and also stayed up late at night watching TV. Around midnight he heard a truck pulling down our long driveway and noticed the lights were off. He retrieved his stun gun from the drawer in the living room and snuck around the side of the house. He recognized the truck as being Adam's and watched in the shadows as he crept up to the garage. Adam didn't see Gene and before he could react, Gene stunned him in the side with enough volts to make him drop like a stone on the grass. Gene wasted no time and grabbed some duct tape from the garage and quickly tied Adams hands behind his back. He was going to call police when Adam woke up and started to cuss him out, telling him how he was going to kill Gene and me. This pissed Gene off and the idea came to him as Adam struggled to get to his feet. He lowered the voltage and stunned him again. This weakened Adam just enough where he was awake but easily handled. Gene forced him into the house roughly guiding him to our special playroom. Adam's eyes must have gone wide when the lights were turned on and the stocks, ankle locks and other items came into view. He started to struggle again which forced Gene to stun him again. This time he passed out which gave Gene just enough time to cut the duct tape off then using some Velcro straps with metal rings on each one he tied Adam's hands together in front of him, then he attached them to a large hook attached to a pulley that he uses to stretch people out. As Adam was waking up, Gene used the pulley to lift Adam up stretching him where his arms were high over his head and he could barely stand on the toes of his work boots. As he came to he again started to cuss Gene and even tried to kick him but he was already tired from standing on his tippy toes and quickly gave up the fight. Gene was in no rush as he planned out his next steps. Just hang around here a bit Adam, let me move your truck as he dug his fingers into Adam's front pockets of his jeans retrieving his keys. You son-of-a-bitch, I'm going to get you as he tried unsuccessfully to kick at Gene. Hanging by his arms on the tips of his boots was making him weak.
Gene moved Adam's truck behind the garage hiding it from anyone who might drive by the street. They lived in the country where neighbors were a half mile apart making privacy an easy issue. He went back into the house to his bedroom where he stripped out of his shorts and put on his leather pants, vest and leather hat. He turned on the video cameras that he always has setup in the playroom room for his playtime with his new wife. He couldn't wait to see his reaction when he strutted in all decked out in leather. Adam's eyes did go wide and he struggled in vain to free himself. Gene knew it would take time to break Adam and he would have to experiment to find out where Adam's weak spot that would help Gene become a docile submissive toy to him. Gene grabbed a leather strap and tied Adam's legs together at his thighs so he couldn't kick anymore. Gene knew the quickest way to get a person vulnerable was to get them naked. He grabbed some large scissors and strode to the side of Adam who struggled helplessly. "What are you going to do man?" he shouted. Going to get you naked my bully friend, then I'm going to find out what it will take to break you. Now Gene knew it might take a few hours to see what makes Adam tick and from experience he knew that every person has a weakness when they are tied and helpless. It didn't take Gene long to find Adam's weakness. He grabbed his shirt and slowly worked the scissors up the side cutting the material slowly so it could be easily removed. Well when he got to Adam's right arm pit, Gene moved his hand under the shirt arm pit with made his fingers brush along the open stretched out pits of Adam making him squirm and struggle with a little giggle. Surprised by his reaction, Gene stopped cutting and ran his fingers into his armpit again. Hehehehehe stop it - hehehehheheheh stop! Gene put down the scissors and ran his hands over Adams taught stomach giving light scratches below his belly button, long strokes along his stomach up to his nipples and back down again. Adam was thrashing and giggling as he tried to lift his legs but the position had weakened him considerably and a hint of desperation was felt by the experienced Gene. Well well, he teased, what have we got here? A ticklish bully? Adam's face was red from the tickling and hanging position. Stop! Stop hehehehehhehehehehhehee no more, come one. Gene stopped but only to pick up the scissors and finish cutting off his shirt. He wasted no time and worked Adam's belt off telling him that he would use that later. Gene was surprised but not shocked that Adam already was supporting a hard-on. It has been his experience with macho, str8 guys were easily turned on when tied up. He grabbed Adam's crotch and said, you must like this huh? Fuck you asshole an embarrassed Adam shot back, but he saw the determination in Gene's eyes. He pulled down his pants to the straps holding his thighs together then retrieved Adam's belt and walking behind him, Gene let go with a nice swing of his belt making a loud cracking sound that echoed off the walls. OWWWW! Adam cried out. Then another but not as hard cracked the air. A grunt from Adam, then another smack made him give out a girlish grunt. Gene stood behind Adam and slowly ran his fingers from his hip bones with a spider like touch to his exposed arm pits. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA - he couldn't help himself as the sensations of the moment were too much and Gene's touch was hitting his most sensitive spots. Gene kept it up for a full minute making sure to tickle spots below the belly button where a lot of men aren't normally touched. Gene was shocked by one thing; Adam's cock was huge as it made a nice large tent in his underwear. He stopped the tickling only to think out his attack plan. This would be the first time he used tickling as a tool to break a guy, but he was confident with a combination of light pain and tickling, he could get Adam to do anything.
Gene took off the strap that held Adam's legs together and used the scissors to cut off the jeans, this time with no protest from Adam as he just hung there speechless. He saw the pre-cum on Adams' shorts and decided to cut them off making sure Adam didn't cum by accident. He had a cock that was at least 8 if not 9 inches long (Cindy never mentioned this) and big hanging balls which would help Gene in controlling Adam. Adam's boots were still in place with his white socks protruding over the top of the boots. Gene moved the stock bench next to the hanging Adam and worked his ankles into the stocks that had a kneeling bench that would allow Adam to at least rest on his knees taking some of the hanging pressure off his body. He locked his feet in place so Adam was now kneeling on the padded bench, with his feet stocked behind him with his arms stretched over his heads. Hey man, I'm sorry I called you names, pleaded Adam. I don't care Adam, I'm going to break you and make sure you never bother my Cindy ever again. Before this weekend is over, you are going to be my personally slave who will do anything I ask, you got that? The stern, firm look as Gene stood a couple of inches from the naked Adam made him cringe with fear. He started to talk again, but Gene put up a finger to say shhhh and went to the wall and grabbed a ball gag mask. He worked the red ball gag into Adam's mouth (actually had to plug his nose to make his mouth open) then worked the hood over the top of his head so only his nose and eyes were visible. Adam had lost some of his erection so Gene lightly tickled his stomach working his fingers lightly over the nicely trimmed crotch of Adam until he was erect again. This time, Gene took some soft rope and put a nice tight loop around Adam's big balls, just tight enough to make it snug, but not too much where it would hurt. The position Adam was tied in on the legs stocks allowed Gene to climb on the back of the stocks where he stood a foot taller than Adam. Standing behind Adam, he whispered that he was going to be tickled until he passed out. He dug his fingers into the exposed pits and work his fingers wildly from this elbows through his pits and down his sides, then back up again. Adam was thrashing and through his ball gag a muffled laughter filled the air. Gene worked his fingers over his nipples tweaking and pulling on them making Adam moan with pleasure as his cock raged. Gene stopped but only to grab a paddle from the wall which he showed to Adam before applying 5 nice whacks that cracked nicely each time. Adams head was bent forward as he whimpered after each smack of the paddle. It was break time and Gene retrieved a couple of beers for himself.
Gene sucked down a beer, and then he removed the ball gag from Adam's mouth. He got a straw and made Adam drink the other beer through a straw which he did quickly. His cock had shrunk a bit, so Gene grabbed some warm oil and massaged Adams' cock to full erection teasing him that he was a closet fag who loved to be held like this. Adam didn't protest but when he started to moan, Gene stopped and again whacked his ass again with the wooden paddle. Three short strokes of the paddle had Adam whimpering again. Gene understood like an expert that working the pain and pleasure together is the way to break a person. The pain has to be hard enough to make the pleasure portion desired that much more. Once the person knows that the master will not hesitate to administer the pain for disobedience he/she will quickly fall in line to receive the pleasure. He climbed behind Adam and worked his fingers over his nipples tweaking them hard enough to make him whimper, but enough also to make it a sexual feeling. He tickled Adam's lower back with his fingers making light scratches that crawled down over his butt cheeks again in a location where men rarely are touched. He retrieved a stiff feather from the bench and worked the feather over his tied balls with light touches over the purple raging head of his cock which produced more pre-cum oozing. The lustful look on Adam's face was an indicator that Gene was getting to him. He took a minute then applied a couple of clothes pins one on each nipple. These pins were soft tipped which meant pressure that didn't squeeze too hard. He applied 4 whacks with a strap across his healthy ass leaving nice red welts where the belt found its mark. Again Gene worked some warm lotion over his swollen cock until Adam moaned then he stopped, squeezed his balls until Adam grunted and gave a little cry of pain.
Adam's boots were still on and Gene knew it was time to expose his sweaty feet and start a foot tickling torture. He pulled up a chair behind Adam and sat down where he could slowly work the boots and socks off the big fellas feet. One thing Gene did enjoy was a nice set of bare feet. He knew he had a foot fetish but introducing tickling to this person was a new experience. Adam didn't say much, but as Gene worked the laces on his boot his feet were wiggling more as if he knew what was coming. Gene didn't really take notice at first, but as he slid the first workers boot off he realized that ole Adam had some big feet. Gene took the time and took a big whiff on Adam's boot which had a nice odor and strong manly sweaty smell which made his own cock stir. Gene worked slowly on the second boot not saying a word leaving Adam wondering what was coming next. The removal of the boots revealed white socks that needed to be washed and Gene quickly ripped off the right sock exposing a very soft looking size 13 foot with a medium high arch, meaty toes that flexed as the cool air his the warm soles. Gene got up with the sock and walked around the front facing Adam he forced the moist sock into his face making him take in the aroma, then stuffing it in Adam's mouth telling him if he drops the sock out of his mouth, he is going to get 5 paddle whacks. Adam's cock was not as hard so Gene worked it again with some warm lotion until he was erect again. Gene sat back down on the stool an admired the large foot as he brushed some white lint from the heel which made Adam shake his foot from side to side. The stock was set up for the feet to be 6 inches apart allowing easy access to both feet but also far enough that neither foot could touch the other. Gene traced a finger down the big foot slowly from the heel which was just slightly rough over a nice white arch down to the balls of his feet making Adam scrunch his foot. He teased him lightly on the exposed foot with light touches which did not produce a laugh but lots of wiggling and scrunching. Gene removed the other socks unzipped his leather pants and placed the sock like a glove over his throbbing cock then he began to tickle Adam's feet with a quick scribbling attack focused on the arches one foot at a time. His muffled laugh was music to Gene's ears as Adam struggled to escape the dancing fingers. His reaction was what Gene needed as he stroked his cock and tickled. The sensation was too much and after a minute Gene shot his wad making his own grunting sound as he became light headed from the orgasm and the muffled laughter of Adam.
Gene grabbed a beer as he stood in front of Adam, not saying a word as he worked Adam's cock into a raging hard. Adam was sweating from the tickling, ass spankings and sexual torture as Gene slowly stroked his cock. Want to cum Adam? He teased. Adam shook his head yes as the sock hung from his mouth. Gene pulled out the sock and forced a beer into his mouth, making him gulp the beer as it spilled from his mouth. The nipple clips were removed and Gene rubbed the cold beers over his nipples making Adam groan with lust. Gene knew he was close so he worked himself behind and used Adam's belt to spank his ass lightly but enough to send little cries of pain after each slap. Gene sat on the stool and Adam begged him not to tickle his feet. Adam used the belt to lightly slap his arches slowly at first then picked up steam making Adam cry out in pain as the belt left red marks along his size 13 feet. Gene grabbed some ice cubes from the cooler and worked them over Adam's ass making him lurch in his bonds. He rubbed the ice cubes over Adams swollen cock and balls making him whimper with pleas for it to stop. Gene knew he was beaten and had control over Adam, but until he started to make him cum, he knew the process wasn't over. The ice cubes were applied to his bare feet which made Adam giggle and thrash as his feet wriggled in the stocks. It was a helpless motion, one Gene has scene before that is a sign the person is at a point of doing anything to get free. He forced another beer into Adam, then broke out the warm oil and applied it over his cock bringing it to full attention and new pleading from Adam to let him cum. Please sir, let me cum, please as he whimpered. Gene was erect again, he didn't think it would go this quickly and Gene didn't expect to be turned on my Adam's dilemma. Gene got a scrub brush (an old wish brush) and massages the warm oil all over his feet. Then he scrubbed away making Adam howl like a wild man as the brush slowly worked over his heels, then his arches and finally his wiggling toes. His poor feet were red and Adam was losing it as his voice was getting hoarse from the laughter. Gene made sure he tickled for no less than 5 minutes, and then stopped to get another beer.
He sucked down the beer then work some warm lotion over his hands and finally worked Adam's cock enough to allow the beaten man a chance to shoot his load. He cried out as his orgasm finally released and Gene knew how to milk it making Adam finally pass out from exhaustion. Adam woke up and he was now stretched out on the 4 poster bed - spread eagle with his big feet protruding over the edge of the bed, hands tied snugly over his head to the bed frame. He was wearing a blindfold and could hear other people in the room. When he called out for someone to help him, his feet were quickly tickled by someone, while someone climbed on the bed and straddled his body digging their fingers into his exposed pits. He screamed with surprise and broke out in a hardy deep laugh as the sensations from the orgasm and the tickling settled in. Whoever was working his feet were spending a lot of time digging their little fingers in between his toes making light scratches that drove him insane. The pit ticking was mixed between nipple play and stomach tickling with a soft caressing hand. Adam knew that these were women hands and he could smell perfume in the room. He could feel someone slowly stroking his cock now as his head spun between the tickle torture and the slow masturbation he was receiving. He shot his load, but the tickling did not stop. They allowed him to rest for a bit, but after 5 minutes, the attack started again. It seems that Gene had some old subs he used to train and decided to call on them to help him break Adam. The girls followed Gene's silent commands as the forced beer into Adam, they continued to work his cock over as the mixed the tickling with the sexual pleasure. Adam passed out just before sunrise. He slept for a couple of hours then woke up to find himself seated on the rug with his feet sticking out of some ankle stocks and his hands tied behind his back with Velcro straps. Gene walked in wearing a new leather pants that exposed his 6 inch cock which was fully erect.
Adam was scared. Gene was so confident standing above him, his cock inches from Adam's face. Gene explained to him that his whole session was videotaped and the DVR was now in a secure place with the girlfriends he had invited over. If you ever bother my Cindy again, then it will be released, but more important, I will get you back here and double the torture you received. Adam nodded in agreement, but as Gene spoke his cock grew to full attention again. Gene noticed this and asked Adam, did you enjoy yourself last night? He was surprised by the answer, but not shocked as he had broken many men in his days. Yes Sir, he responded with a submissive smile. Want my cock Adam? He shook his head yes and Gene quickly worked his cock into Adam's waiting mouth, grabbing the back of his head and at first slowly pumping then pounding his head until Gene shot a nice load down Adam's throat. Gene sat down and admired Adam's big feet slowly working his fingers over the smooth soles. Adam giggled then thrashed to get away falling backwards which allowed his cock to stand straight up. After 5 minutes of tickling, Gene crawled next to Adam and pumped Adam's cock until he too shot a nice load.
Well it turns out that now Adam and Cindy are sex slaves to Gene. When Cindy travels out of town, Adam must come over a provide entertainment to Gene until Cindy is back in town.

Hope you like - let me know
[email protected]

Attachments

• RopeBondage.jpg
    RopeBondage.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 164
  • feet.jpg
    feet.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 105
Brilliantly plotted and paced domination scene. Beautiful work and well done! HooowwWWWWLLL! :D

How about breaking it up into paragraphs. It's really hard to read like this

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back