• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tikle Inn

Newdud23

TMF Regular
The Tikle Inn

First attempt at a fiction story – characters are fiction. Oh and it's all Tickling feet!

Jim Kennedy sat at his disk in his nicely furnished office thinking about the old days, the better day's that the Tikle Inn has seen. The hotel and restaurant located in the northeast has been seeing slow times lately with people not making trips to the local lake as much plus it was currently Winter which also was the slow season.

Jim a 26-year-old man, skinny with blond hair, and blue eyes inherited the Tikle inn from his father. The only reason the Inn was still running was from all the money Kennedy's father had left behind from the glory days of the Hotel. Guest's constantly coming
and going all they money went back into the business, and was saved up. The big event was 'The Game' they played back when the Inn first opened the guests enjoyed it. But now-a-day's the guest's who came to the hotel weren’t the type Jim liked to play the game with or those who came didn't want anything to do with a 'game' they just wanted a place to rest.

Jim's office door opened revealing a Latin woman in her late 20's wearing a white collard shirt with a black skirt, and black high heel shoes without stockings. She stood about 5'8" without heels, with an athletic build, long brown hair, and brown eyes. Her name is Daisy "Jim are you busy?"

"No you can come in. Shoes off on the carpet though."

Daisy removed her size 9 feet from her shoes exposing her pedicured toes colored maroon. "Yeah, yeah I know the drill." She said with a smile.

Jim and Daisy where part off the small staff at the Inn but between them they did majority of the work to keep the place in top shape. "Ah the orders are in?"

Daisy placed a piece of paper on the desk. "Yes. What are you up to?"

"Nothing much, I was actually just remembering the game." Jim said with a smile. "I feel like I haven't done it in forever. Would you like to play?"

Daisy toes curled at the thought. "Absolutely not. I remember I had to do it when you first hired me, I thought I was going to die."

Jim laughed for a few seconds until he heard a voice. "HELLO! IS ANYONE HERE?"

Daisy and Jim popped their heads out of the office door to see 2 girls standing in the lobby. A blond girl, and a girl with brunette hair both about 21 years old. The blonde's hair is long she stands about 5'4" with lightly tanned skin and blue eyes. She is wearing a white jacket, blue jeans, and a pair of UGG boots. The Brunet is about the same
height with very tan skin, and hazel eyes. She is wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, and a pair boots as well.

Jim walked out into the lobby. "Ladies welcome to my Inn. My name is Jim Kennedy I'm the owner how may I help you?"

"My name is Rena." Says the brunette. "And this is my friend Megan. Where looking for some food and a place to stay for the night."

"You have come to the right place." Said Jim. "Daisy here will take care of your dinner, and I will get a room set up for you girls tonight."

-- About a half and hour later the 2 girls are sitting at the hotel bar finishing their food.
"So what brings you girls to our neck of the woods?" Asks Daisy.

The two girls where quiet but Megan finally spoke up. "I was having problems at home, and Rena got me out of there. She is letting me stay with her
for a little while until I figure something out."

"I'm sorry to hear that Honey." Said Daisy as Jim walked in he had heard what Megan had said.

"We decided the to stop here cause the weather is getting rough out there." Rena chimed in.

Megan took her wallet out. "Here I'll pay for everything it's the least I can do."

"No you don't have to!" They started to argue who would pay.

Jim heard the girl’s argument, and made his move. "We'll girls we do have something special here where we give our guests a chance to win a game,
and their stay plus food is free."

Both girls looked puzzled but Megan was curious. "What’s the game?"

"Come with me and I'll show you."
---
Jim brought the two girls followed by Daisy back into the lobby where two long padded chairs stood next to each other. "These are the chairs where we play the game."

"Interesting." Said Rena.

"Alight why don't you two hop on up, and I'll let you know the next part." Both girls got into the seats both had their feet hanging off the end. "Nice you two fit
perfectly, now put your arms at you said. I'll get Megan set up, and Daisy you set up Rena."
There where arm shackles at the sides that the two staff of the Tikle Inn secured the arms of the two young girls. Rena started to worry a little bit. "This is Kind of
Weird."

"Rena I'm sure it's fine it's just a game." Said Megan.

"Securing our hands like this in the middle of no-where kind of freaks me out!"
With the two girls going back and forth it was too late before the realized Jim, and daisy where attaching a piece of wood with two slots one for each
ankle, the wood was locked in with the table, and there feet where now secured in stocks.

Both girls just stared nervously at Jim. "Don't worry girls." Daisy assured
them. "We are not going to hurt you."
The girls just nodded. "Alright all secured in." Said Jim. "Now the rule we have always gone by here is where only allowed to take one layer of protection off your feet."

Rena now looked puzzled. "What, What do you mean?"

"Because the game is if you can stand us tickling your feet without passing out."

"What!" Both girls said in unison.

"No thank you I don't think I want to play anymore." Said Megan.

"Oh we can't stop now."

Jim started to remove Rena's boots. "No please, no no no!"

Jim took Rena's boots off her size 7 feet, she had a pair of long blue socks on underneath. Jim was a little disheartened he really enjoyed tickling bare feet but
the rules of the game had been followed forever. If the person had socks on after shoes where removed they had to stay on. Jim removed Megan’s boots and to his
surprise she was not wearing any socks exposing her bare size 8 feet. They where slightly tanned as well, and skinny feet with her toes painted a bright pink. "A girl
without socks in the winter that’s my kind of girl."

Megan curled her bare toes. "I barely ever wear socks."

"They are really pretty feet."

"Thank...you..." Megan said unsure how to react.

Jim positioned himself in front of Megan’s feet. "I'm going to tickle Megan here, and you take care of Rena."

Daisy smiled as she started to scratch away at Rena's socked soles. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rena burst out laughing.

Jim started to do the same with Megan’s bare feet. "hahahahahahahaha NO DON'T HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Megan's Feet where soft, and sweaty from wearing her boots. "Hahahahaha."

"HAHAHAHAHA This is NOT FUNNY!" Rena Yelled as Daisy continued to scratch the bottom of her socked foot.

Megan was almost in tears, as her bare feet had no protection against Jim. He started to force his fingers in between her toes tickling in between them continually
circling his fingers around each of her toes. "Hahahahahahahaha no hahaha it feels like my toes are going to break hahaha off!"

Jim was enjoying himself. "I'm sorry but I can't resist I love your adorable feet. You definitely take good care of them." Megan clenched her bright pink
pedicured toes as tight as she could to stop the attack. "Oh that’s alright my dear I'll just go back to your soles."

"Bahahahahaha Please I beg you no more!"

The tickling continued for a few more minutes when Rena gained her composure, and stopped laughing. "I'm done!"

Daisy stopped and then Jim stopped. "Oh my god thank you!" Megan gasped.

"Rena here seems to become immune to my touch."

"That's ok." Jim said with a smirk. "Megan’s bare feet here are still plenty of Ticklish, you can help me with her."

Megan’s eyes opened wide with terror. "No I can't take it anymore. I lose the game! I lose...hahahahahahahahaha!"

Both employees’ of the Tikle inn started to work on Megan’s soles. "Oh my her feet are so soft, and Cute." Said Daisy.

"Hahahaha they’re not that hahaha CUTE hahahaha!” Daisy had longer fingernails than Jim that scratched away at Megan’s sole.

"Yeah they are!" Jim continued tickling all around her foot from her toes to the ball of them.

"Hey!" Rena Yelled helplessly as she watched her friend being tickle tortured. "Leave her alone!"
Her pleas where ignored as Jim, and Daisy continued there attack on her soft, sweaty feet. Megan pulled on her restraints to no avail she was at her tickle-ies mercy. "hahaha Please Hahahahah I'm going to go insane hahahahahahahahaha."

After ten more minutes of tickling Megan Jim signaled Daisy to stop. "Megan my dear that was so much fun, and will not be torturing you anymore tonight."

"Oh God! Thank you." She said trying to catch her breath.

Jim had a great idea he liked Megan very much from head, and to Toe of course. There was an attraction he had with the poor girl down on her luck, and he
knew he could use more help with the Old Inn. "As your friend Rena mentioned here it seems like you could use a job?" Jim asked starting to untie the girls.

"She does but why would she want to work at a freak show like this place!" Rena chirped in.

"This fun is what the Tikle Inn is all about, and we need more lovely staff member's to bring the place back to what it was. The only catch Megan is that you must wear flip flops or shoes that show off your lovely bare feet."

"That's a great idea Jim." Daisy Chirped in. "She would make a great addition.

Now standing Megan Curled her toes. "I think I might like it here."

"Megan I don't want to tell you what to do with your life but this place is a little odd for me." Said Rena putting her boots back on.

Jim extended his hand to Megan. "Come my friends lets get to know each other better. I have been inspired to work to make the Tikle Inn a great place to stay, and stop by!"

Megan didn't put her boots back on as she followed Jim, and Daisy to the office. Rena rolled her eye's as she followed the Trio.

Thank you for reading I hope to post more stories in the future.

Very cool idea! And well done! I was wondering if Megan could have some tickling practice o Daisy's feet!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back