• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Bang Theory Fan Fic: Sheldon's Experiment Part 2 */F *Explicit*

feathers4finger

Okay the count stands 2 to 1 in favor of writing... maybe I am a writer... nah, any one who has read my stories knows I'm not :p

Okay, so this is Part 2 of Sheldon's Experiment (you can read part 1 here). Now this one is EXPLICIT so don't read any further if you're not into that type of thing. I'm not much either but the idea for the story pretty much wrote it's self.

I'm not overly proud of the monster I have created, but I think some people will appreciate it. So please give me a head start before the torch wielding angry mob shows up. Here goes nothing.

OH and I'm really sorry Kaley.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penny awoke, still restrained to the chair, something had woken her. Her mind and body were fully rejuvenated, how long had she been asleep, a couple of hours? There was no way of telling. She soon realized that she could hear the door to the lab brushing against the floor as it slowly swung closed.
“Sheldon!?! Get me out of this chair, NOW”
No reply, Penny’s mind raced, someone had to be there, they just had to.
“Hello, can someone help me please?”
Still nothing, no wait there was something, but Penny couldn’t make out the sound.
“Please, I’ve been left here.”

What Penny couldn’t see was that there was someone in the room with her. However, they did their best to stay out of sight as they crept behind the chair. The new addition to the room flashed a wicked smile, which stood out in the shadow of the chair, as did his over sized novelty belt buckle. Sheldon may have been a master of Theoretical Physics, but when it came to practical application, it was short of a monkey with a hammer. A contraption of this complexity required the intelligence with a masters in engineering. Even when Sheldon had only shown him the specs for the device he knew what it was for, and hoped to GOD that a beautiful women would be the test subject. With that sole thought the engineer of this, that he described as, marvel, added a sub-program to the Artificial Intelligence, something that he and only he would be able to implement. In all of 2mins, the ai had its devious sub programming ready and waited patiently at the hands of its new master. The new master didn’t waste any time, the program was set and the device was ready, he hit the switch.

Once again the chair began its dreaded start up sequence, however this time there was a lot more moving involved.
“W-what... n-no, it was over, you have finished.” In Penny’s mind the chair was still an entity of its own.
Once again the chair raised Penny’s hands above her head, except this time the leg support moved apart. Soon Penny could feel the air circulate around her back and legs, she was no longer sitting on the chair. The chair had lifted Penny into the air by her wrists and being supported at the ankles. The pose reminded her of a jumping jack, her arms raised above her head and her legs spread apart. Penny was getting concerned, she had already been through this once before. Once again the devices came out from behind the chair and Penny closed her eyes and tried to brace herself for what she knew was coming. She could hear the devices getting closer and then they touched her, except this time it was different, she opened her eyes. The pincer devices had hold of the base of her singlet and the top of her shorts. What the hell is going on, she thought and then it happened, she couldn’t even imagine what happened next. Her singlet was raised over her bosom with delicacy and speed, her nipples raised to the occasions, the cool air conditioning helping them along. She had no disillusion as to what was going to happen to her shorts.
“Don’t you dare” she objected.
But the ai had no remorse, it slid her shorts down just above her ankle. Penny was completely naked, not wanting the heat from extra layering of panties and a bra, she immediately regretted her decision, like it would have mattered. Her beautify tanned body showed no imperfections under the unflattering light, her pert 32C breasts bounced slightly as she pulled on her restraints.
“NO, this can’t be happening. It must be a dream, wake up Penny, wake up.” She couldn’t believe this was happening. Maybe the computer does have a mind of its own, a perverted mind, she though. After everything Penny had been through today, she couldn’t even imagine what was going to happen next.

Distracted by her sudden nudity and the hope that no one could see her, Penny didn’t see the devices moving into position again. However, when they struck, her full attention was returned to her situation.
“Oh no heh heh heh heh, please noooo ho hoho ah HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” Once again the devices attacked her sensitive skin with enthusiasm and her memory of the previous experience returned to her. The cycle wasn’t intense enough to hinder her mind from analyzing the situation, she was even lucid enough to try and match the intensity to the earlier incident. It was too targeted for the configuration, it wasn’t intense enough to the final cycle and it was too broad for anything in between. What was going on?

The devices worked all the same areas as before, the rotating knobs worked on her soft under arms, she could feel the brushes at her sides and the feathers on her stomach and there was no mistaking the brushes on the balls and arches of her feet. However, this time it was different, firstly she was naked, with her shorts around her ankles and her top around her wrists. What was happening?
“Heeheeheehee! AAH! Heeeheeheehee!” Penny squealed every time a brush would pass in between her toes. Before, she had held on to the thought that it would eventually end, but it had ended, for a while and now it started again.
“Nheheheh ahahah EEEEKKKKK!! Ahahahaha!” Every now and again the intensity would increase and Penny would shriek each time, not expecting the change. But then she felt a new sensation, it tickled just as much, but it aroused her slightly. Some feathers had made their way around from her ribs and were working on the underside of her breasts.
“Dooohohohonnnn’tttt toheheheheheheuchehehehehe mheheheheh-me thehehehehehrrrreeee” Was all Penny could manage as the feathers softly caressed the undersides of her pert bosom. They bounced seductively as she tried to pull away from the tickling feathers. More feathers joined the task, surrounding her breasts, tickling ever inch of her sensitive sink. Some began tracing circles around each of her nipples and she could feel herself almost enjoying the sensation, until the brushes at her arches increased intensity and she squealed at the sensation.
“Ahahahaha! Oh plehehease! Teeheehahahaha! Please, no mohohohore! Hahahahaheeheeheeheehahaha!” Penny begged, wanting the onslaught to stop, and just when she thought she couldn’t take it anymore, something new, something sensual would happen. This time the feathers circling her nipples stopped and proceeding to engulf the nipple it’s self.
“OOOOooooooeeeeee HEEEEEEEE Heeeeeeeee HEEEEEEEE!” Penny let out a moan with delight, followed by some girlish giggles as the sensation went from bliss to tickling. The longer the feathers stayed on her nipples, the more pleasure she felt. Penny’s nipples stood up erect, in turn making them more sensitive. The new sensation confused her, she couldn’t stand the tickling, it was torturous. However, the feeling the feathers had on her breasts and nipples was electric, maybe it was the combination of tickling and arousal that caused it, maybe it was an electrical short, whatever the reason Penny didn’t care.

As the cycle kept switching, Penny was emitting a mixture of laughing, giggling and deep breathing and every now and again she would squeal and scream as her most sensitive areas were attacked.
"EEEhahahaha! Please, nohohohohahahaha! Not thehehehere! Hahahahahahahahaha!" Something had changed, the cycle had introduced a new technique and it was not pleasant to Penny at all.
“EEEEEEE HAAA HEEEEEEEEEEE NAHAT THERE!” She bucked and heaved trying to get away from the new sensation. She was caught completely unaware of it, she didn’t even know she was ticklish there.
"IT TIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLES!!!!!!!! STO-HA HA HA HA HA HAP! PLEA HEE HEE HEE HEEZZZZZZZZE!" Feathers and brushes went to work on the firm butt cheeks. Sure Penny had been grabbed there, most of the time in an intimate embrace, but never tickled. She was having trouble working out if it was worse than her feet, in the end her mind couldn’t block out the sensation and made it a tie.
“EEEEEEEE HAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEE!” Penny squealed as the feathers and brushes checked every inch of her buttocks, checking every reaction. Her pelvis trashed out, trying to get away from the devices. She only started to settle down when some of the devices were retracted, it still tickled, unbelievably, but it was bearable, just.

“Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh, Nnnn-no, pleeheeheesee...stop...not tha-hahahahhhat!" The devices were still at Penny’s ass, but they had added one more. A feathered device traced the curve between her cheeks, it felt nice, but Penny didn’t want to be felt up by a perverted machine. The feathers continued to trace and Penny could feel herself getting stimulated, she had to focus on something else, anything. But before she could think of something to take her mind off the arousal she was feeling a new sensation came over her.
“Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaahhhhhhhh” her body shuddered at the new feeling. A smaller feathered brush had joined in on her back side, however this one went deeper. It traced all the way from the base of her spine, down through the join, she shuddered as the feather passed over her sphincter, it felt surprisingly good. However, it didn’t linger, it continued its path down toward her woman hood. Penny couldn’t help but push her pelvis back, to feel the brush caress her lips, but as she moaned with delight, the brush reversed direction and tacked back along its path. This stunned Penny and she came out of her aroused trance. This new sense of focus was short lived as the brush once again passed over her hole, this time it did loiter, tracing small circles around its edge and Penny was back to the heaving breathing and light moaning.

So caught up in the seductive touches, Penny almost forgot about the tickling, her brain pushing it out of her mind and focusing on the pleasant feelings. That was until the machine changed tack again and the horrible sensation overwhelmed her again.
“Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh AHAAAAA!!!!!! HAAAAA OHHH OH HHHHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” This time, the ai decided that, adding some soft pincers to lightly kneed Penny’s stomach would accomplish the required result, pulling her consciousness from excitement back to pain. She couldn’t stand it, her emotions swinging from pleasure to anger in a flash, all the while the tickling continued. It never ended, never ceased, as the pincers worked at her stomach she could feel the feathers exploring her navel and the brushes working her ribs and sides. Through her ticklish agony, she didn’t even notice the brushes move from her lower sides over her hips and start their journey toward her woman hood.
“MEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!” That was until it was too late, the brushes traced haphazard patterns between the tops of her thighs and her pelvis. Working from the tops of her hips, down to the edge of her lips. Her soft, bare, lightly tanned skin intensifying the sensation.
“Pleee heeeeeeeze... STO-HA HA HA HA HA HAP!” Like the times before, Penny’s pleading fell on deaf ears, or audio receptors. She screamed and flailed wildly trying to eradicate the tickling. If her mind wasn’t engulfed with the new sensation, Penny might have thought of the times she had been kissed there in an erotic embrace, a sensual feeling that made her giggle softly, not realizing that it tickled, not until a perverted sadistic machine stimulated it for what could only be explained as forever.

The machine never stopped, it only changed intensity, always working, playing her like an instrument, extracting everything from the soft giggling and moaning to the intense laughter and screaming, allowing her to rest without ever ending its cycle. It was during one of the fleeting moments of relief and clarity, her mind regaining enough command, to realise that the sensation has changed... again. The brushes working around the tops of her thighs had decreased their intensity, enough for her to gain some control. However, she could feel something new, something different, something not unpleasant. At first she couldn’t make out what it was, the feeling wasn’t strong enough, as light as a breeze, but it was intensifying. The machine had added a new skill to the blend, this one had a very specific target, Penny’s critical erogenous zone. The feathers traced up and down her lips, ever so lightly, so lightly that her conscience didn’t register the sensation, but her subconscious was very aware of the stimulation.
“No, what are you doing? Stop that! No, dooooooonnnnnnnhhhhhh’ttttt” She could feel the warmth irradiating from her pelvis through her whole body. It felt good, especially after all the torture she had been through. With the warmth came moisture, as her body accepted the pleasurable feeling. Penny could feel the tickling devices retracting, all the more reason to give into the pleasure, after all she deserved it. The feathers worked their magic on her lips and slowly other devices followed suit and started to intensify the enjoyable sensation. Feathers swirled over her nipples, around the cleft in her cheeks and in between her thighs.
“Aaaaahhhhhhhh, Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh” Penny moaned as the feeling swept over her in waves, the feather at her lips retreated to her clitoris, lightly stimulating it out of its hood, as rotating knobs took up the position the feathers left. Penny couldn’t control her feelings, she started to try to push against the knobs, but they recoiled just enough to stimulate her at their own speed. She could feel the orgasm building inside her and she moaned with pleasure, she wanted it so badly. The warmth her body was producing caused her to sweat and light danced over her damp silky skin.

Penny was a modern woman, not unaccustomed to satisfying herself at times. However she was always in control, letting the pleasurable feeling take control and push her to climax quickly. This time though she had no control, being pleasured slowly and letting it build. Her breathing became labored and heavy as the pleasure grew inside her, growing to something she had never felt before.
“Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh, Pleeeeeeeeeeze llllleeeettttt MMMEEEEE” She could feel it coming, she could feel the climax, it was right there, ready to explode. Her whole body ached with the feeling, becoming more sensitive with every passing second and the machine exploited the sensation. Her nipples stood up rigid, as if trying to get closer to the feathers and their pleasuring sensation. Her whole body quivered every time a feather would pass her sphincter and her pert breasts would bounce seductively for a fraction of a second longer. Her lips were getting moist from the attention of the feathers and the knobs and she trembled every time the feeling swelled inside her. It was ready, Penny could feel it about to sweep over her body...

...But so could the ai. As Penny climaxed the machine sent every device to work on her most sensitive areas.
“NOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! HAAAAA OHHH OH HHHHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” It had timed it perfectly, just before her climax was released the ai tickled her, sending brushes to her sides, rotating knobs to her soft under arms, brushes to her pert bottom and vibrating pads to the soft soles of her feet. Several droplets of sweat glistened as they were flung from her writhing body.
“OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!! HEEEEE!!!! UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OH HHHHOOOO HOOOOOO!!” Time almost stood still as Penny’s mind raced to sort through every sensation. Even her least sensitive areas felt intensified as feathers explored the depths of the navel, pincers massaged her toned stomach and brushes swirled from the tops of her ribs down to the tops of her hips. Brushes and rotating knobs alternated in the depth of her pits and her firm cheeks felt the onslaught of brushes.
“STAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAP! UUUHHHHHH!! EEEEKKKKK!! AHAAAAA!!!!!!” Tiny brushes explored between her toes and the vibrating pads were mercilessly effective and tickling her soles and arches. But even the tickling couldn’t overshadow the orgasm, both sensations colliding in her hormone soaked brain.
“AHHHHHHHHHHH” Penny howled as her orgasm sent waves over her entire body. She trembled every time it peaked, wave after wave. Her pelvis thrust out, trying to maintain the flow of passion. Every nerve in her body exploded and slowly the pleasure started to subside and fatigue set in.

Penny twitched and giggled, softly, uncontrollably for several seconds as the lingering effect of the orgasms subsided and the machine retracted the devices. The cycle was now complete and the chair returned to its original position. Penny was unable to move, her body and mind completely drained. Unconsciousness came quickly and Penny fell into a deep, dreamless sleep. The machine continued to run for a short period of time, it had one more task to complete. It followed its programming and removed all evidence of the adjusted programming as the forgotten silent figure, slip out of the shadows, released her from her bonds and moved quickly to the camera, removing the memory card and all proof of his presence. He walked inaudibly to the door of the lab, locking the door before he closed it. Howard knew, Penny would kill all of them if anyone found her like this. The door clicked softly behind him and Penny was left to her well earned reprieve.

The Big Bang Theory and its characters are property of Warner Brothers

And you said you're not a writer, HA!!!!! Great job my friend!! Definitely do the comic strip please!!!

very good keep going!

I'm not sure I have another Big Bang in me. But I have a couple of other ideas I'm working on.

And you said you're not a writer, HA!!!!! Great job my friend!! Definitely do the comic strip please!!!

Nope, definitely not a writer. This comic strip is a little to big to start off with so I'm working on something a little smaller. That and I can't draw real people, they never come out right, see.

Thanks for the feed back. I was never sure if I was going to post part 2, it made me feel dirty :p But I figured there would be some people out there who would enjoy it.

That is fantastic! More stories you write about Penny the better! I know we could easily google pictures of her for ourselves, but if you happen to find any good ones of her and include them in any future stories about her that would be great!!

Thank you for sharing your work with us - it was a great read.

great post.
9bc83i5

Fine story. Very well written.
great post.
9bc83i5

Thanks, I'm a bit self conscious about my writing, I haven't really spent a lot of time developing it, so to get this kind of feedback is great.

That is fantastic! More stories you write about Penny the better! I know we could easily google pictures of her for ourselves, but if you happen to find any good ones of her and include them in any future stories about her that would be great!! Thank you for sharing your work with us - it was a great read.

I fully intend to create my own pictures to go along with the story, only problem is I'm not very good at making real people into cartoons and I can't draw realistically. But It's something I intend to work on.

Great story. Is there a way you can do one with Penny tickling Shelson or Leornard?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back