• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak & Feather - Mistaken Identity (f/f)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
This is a story I wrote several years ago as a custom for a forum member. I thought I had lost it forever but here it is with names changed to protect the "innocent." A little something to read while I get on with House of Screaming Laughter. ;)

CLOAK & FEATHER

MISTAKEN IDENTITY

The large tourist coach rambled through the streets of Toldeo, Spain. On board a group of tourists from around the world chattered to each other as they discussed the itineraries and looked at the photos on their expensive digital cameras.

Towards the front of the bus sat Lisa Summers and her friend Sophie. Lisa smiled at Sophie. "I must admit I will be glad to get off the coach and stretch my legs. We can’t be far from the hotel now."

"Yeah,” Sophie replied as she stifled a yawn. “Can’t wait to go exploring in th morning, I hear Toledo has some great architecture. I need a good night’s sleep first though.”

The women had been friends since college and had always promised themselves they would do a trip around Europe together, something they had never been able to afford as students. Most of the people on the coach were retirees and middle aged couples and were nice enough but Lisa and Sophie planned to hire a car at the next stop and drive up into France, through Switzerland and then into Italy.

He tourists disembarked and grabbed their roll-aboard cases to venture into the hotel.

"I hope this is better than the last place,” Sophie muttered. “I do miss American plumbing.”

“Oh it wasn’t that bad.” Lisa said.

“Only because that cute waiter had the hots for you.” Sophie grinned.

Lisa laughed, flashing a row of neat white teeth. "Like you haven’t picked up your share of male admirers since we left the States.”

…..

Across the road from the hotel was a small bar. Two men sat at an outside table, drinking Cruzcampo with a couple of plates of tapas. One man was heavyset with short, thick black hair and a Mexican bandito style moustache. His companion was lean with wavy brown hair, beady brown eyes and a hawk like nose.

Bandito shoved a piece of chorizo into his mouth and nudged his companion. "Reckon that’s her?"

Hawk looked up from the sports page of El Pais and squinted at the blonde standing by the coach. "I certainly hope so." He let out a low whistle of appreciation.

"You better call it in then." Bandito mumbled.

Hawk put down his paper and pulled out a cellphone and hit the speed-dial.

"It’s me, she’s here…What? Well she matches the description…Female, late 20’s, long blonde hair, about 1.7 metres tall, good looking…Clothes? She’s wearing a blue flannel shirt over a green tank top, blue jeans.”

Hawk frowned at the next question. “Looks like a pair of sports sandals.…What? Why do you need to know that?…No, I can’t see what colour her toes are painted from here…No, I can’t see her bellybutton either…OK…Yeah, we’ll wait until dusk…right…right…understood...Don’t worry, we’ve got a guy stationed in the hotel."

Hawk clicked his mobile shut and shook his head. "Can you believe that?"

Bandito smiled knowingly and scratched his chin. "You know what Miss Ramirez is like. She’s probably itching to get started."

"Heh, you’re probably right." Hawk replied. "We’ll snatch her after dinner. Julio’s in the hotel already, so we’ll do it like we planned."

"Fine. Anything else?" Bandito enquired.

Hawk waved his empty glass at him. "Yeah, it’s your round."

Bandito grunted and speared the last piece of chorizo before heading into the bar.

…..

After dinner in the hotel Lisa and Sophie walked back to their rooms.

“Well I don’t know about you but I am bushed. I am going to have a bath and then crash out.” Sophie said.

“Sounds like a plan, phone my room when you wake up and we’ll get breakfast together.”

They said their goodnights and went off to their respective rooms.

Lisa let out a deep sigh and flopped back onto the middle of her bed. She planned to go to sleep soon too but before that she wanted to record the day’s events. She opened her laptop and started to make notes for her little blog.

She was engrossed in transferring some photos from her digital camera when there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it? Uh, Quien es?" She called out.

"Room service." Was the muffled reply from behind the door.

Lisa got up to open the door. Hawk stepped into the room smiling broadly; he carried a bottle of white wine in a chilled bucket.

"I think there’s been a mistake." Lisa said. "I didn’t order anything."

Hawk looked surprised. "Are you sure?" He put down the wine and held out a card for her inspection. "Here is your order and room number."

Lisa looked at the card and frowned. While she studied the order card, Hawk quietly closed the door and stepped behind her.

"Nope, I didn’t order this. I think…MMMPH!" Hawk wrapped one arm around Lisa’s waist and pulled her into him, he quickly placed a chloroform soaked pad over her nose and mouth.

"Mmmmph!" Lisa struggled as the sickly sweet fumes did their work but she had inadvertently taken in a lungful of the fumes when the pad was first applied and Hawk had an iron grip round her waist. Within seconds her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped against her assailant, unconscious.

Hawk gently laid the unconscious woman on the bed. He pulled out his phone and hit speed dial. "Julio…get up here now."

Seconds later there was a knock at the door. Hawk opened it and a round faced man with slicked back black hair quickly entered pushing a laundry cart.

The two men loaded the unconscious tourist into the cart and covered her with some sheets and pillow cases.

"Right, let’s get out of here." Hawk said excitedly.

Minutes later the two men stepped out of a service elevator into the underground garage. Bandito was parked close by in a laundry van with the engine running.

Lisa was quickly transferred to the van and placed on a mattress in the back.

"You better secure Sleeping Beauty, just in case." Julio said. Hawk produced a bunch of plastic ties and rolled Lisa onto her front. He secured her wrists behind her back and then looped a second tie through the back of her belt and around her bound wrists, trapping them. Finally he wrapped a third strip around her ankles. She wasn’t going anywhere in a hurry.

Hawk patted down the blonde woman’s body and found a passport in the back pocket of her jeans. He pulled out his cellphone and made a call.

"It’s me, we got her…Yeah, we’re bringing her to you now…Passport? She’s using the name Lisa Summers and posing as a tourist…Eh? Heh heh, I’ll check." Hawk peered down at Lisa’s feet. "Red toenails and…" He rolled Lisa onto her back and lifted the hem of her tight green top, exposing a little of her tummy. "Oh, a lovely deep innie….Yeah, thought you’d like that. We’ll be with you soon and then she’s all yours."

Hawk clicked his phone closed and tucked Lisa’s top back in. He smiled at Julio and slapped Bandito on the shoulder, gesturing down at their unconscious prisoner. "I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Ramirez gets her hands on this babe." The three men chuckled.

Poor Lisa had no idea what lay in store for her.

The laundry van drove out of town and was soon zipping along quiet roads towards the more secluded residences of the moneyed class. After twenty minutes or so the van began to climb a winding hill road towards a cliff top mansion. What the local residents didn’t know was that the mansion was owned by the shadowy Transworld Kriminal League (TKL) and that TKL members regularly used the building. At the moment the infamous Carla Santa Maria Ramirez and the henchmen who had been assigned to her were making use of its facilities.

In the back of the van, Lisa Summers lay on her back bound and unconscious.

"You reckon those are real?" Julio gestured at Lisa’s impressive jiggling breasts, which were thrust forward as her hands were bound behind her back.

Hawk stroked his chin and smiled. "Look real enough to me but I bet Miss Ramirez will find out. I hear she likes to be thorough." His fingers plucked idly at the shoulder straps of her tank top as he looked mischievously at Julio. "Do you think we’ve got time for a quick peek?"

"Cut it out you two, we’re here." Bandito steered the van along a crunchy gravel drive and into a part of the fortress that was converted to be an interior garage.

As soon as the van pulled to a halt a door opened and a shaft of light stabbed out. The sleek silhouette of Miss Ramirez appeared in the doorway, hands on hips, and one hip jutting forward. She was wearing a long black coat over a white silk blouse with a wide collar, black leather jeans and shiny Cuban heeled boots.

"Man, I’d love to find out how tight those leather jeans are." Hawk whispered to Julio as Bandito lifted the unconscious Lisa over his shoulder.

"Try and act like a professional for once." Bandito hissed back.

The three men and their sleeping prisoner walked up to Miss Ramirez. Hawk handed her the American’s passport. Ramirez’ liquid brown eyes scanned it quickly, then she took a small cellphone from her jacket pocket and made a call.

"It’s me. They’ve just delivered her…She’s unconscious now but I’ll get started as soon as she’s awake...I’ve got a passport, name she’s using is Lisa Summers…It’s very good quality, looks almost real…Oh, she’ll sing for me, don’t worry about that."

Ramirez cancelled the call and looked up at the three men assigned to her.

"I trust you were discreet, that no-one followed you?"

"It went real smooth." Hawk grinned. "We’ve got a real peach of a prize for you here."

Ramirez’ mouth twisted into a smile. "Excellent, bring her to my special quarters."

The sinister party walked along the marble floors of the mansion with the gunshot crack of Ramirez’ boot heels leading the way. They descended some stairs to a lower level and eventually they came to a heavy oak door. Ramirez opened the door and stepped inside, the others following her.

Hawk let out a whistle when he saw the contents of the room. "Wow, I guess they gave you everything you wanted."

"Indeed." Ramirez replied curtly. "When you hire the best, you must give them the best to work with. I designed much of what you see myself."

"What now?" Bandito asked.

"Leave her on that couch there. I’ll attend to everything from here."

"Are you sure, maybe one of us ought to stick around?" Hawk piped up hopefully.

Ramirez gave him a contemptuous look. "I am quite sure I am capable of dealing with our guest. Go upstairs, have a beer, play some cards. I’ll call you if I need you."

Ramirez watched the men leave and she closed and locked the door behind them. She turned to look at Lisa’s unconscious body, as she lay slumped on her side on the couch. The latina cut the ties from Lisa’s belt, wrists and ankles and rolled her onto her back.

"Let’s have a look at you, sweetheart. Mmm, very nice." Ramirez toyed idly with strands of Lisa’s luxuriant blonde hair and then stroked her cheek, admiring its milky soft smoothness. "I don’t think you’ll be needing that shirt anymore." She murmured. She dragged the blue flannel garment down Lisa’s sleek arms and tossed it aside. She paused to admire the sleeping blonde’s impressive figure.

With surprising strength, Miss Ramirez lifted the unconscious blonde into her arms and carried her to the middle of the room. "Now where shall we start, I wonder…?" Her dark eyes scanned the room and eventually settled on one her special chairs. "Ah yes…access all areas!" She giggled.

Miss Ramirez carried Lisa over to the unique looking piece of furniture and began to bind her limbs to it. She could hardly wait for the blonde to regain consciousness.

…..

Slowly the fog began to clear and Lisa opened her eyes. "What the hell happened?" She mumbled to herself.

Her chin was resting on her upper chest. She shook her head to clear it and suddenly realised that her arms were suspended above her head.

Panic set in as she remembered the man in her hotel room and then the sickly sweet pad that had been clamped over her mouth. A million dark scenarios flashed through her mind: white slavery, serial killers, and sexual deviants…

Lisa looked up and realised her predicament. She was sitting in an upright position on a wide bench that was padded with purple leather. Her legs were straight and apart out in front of her and were fastened in place with thick leather straps that were buckled snugly over her thighs, above her knees and over her ankles. Her wrists were crossed and her arms were pulled up over her head. Her back was against a padded pole and her wrist bindings were fastened to this on an iron ring.

She looked around the rest of the room. The stone walls of the room housed some very expensive looking bondage equipment. Lisa had played tie-up games with a former boyfriend at home but she had only seen things like this in online catalogues. As well as the bondage gear and restraints there were also shelves and racks loaded with feathers, paintbrushes, tubes of chocolate sauce, jars of honey, bottles of body oil. The bewildered blonde beauty had no idea what these were for. Her mind reeled. She pulled at her wrist bindings but they had been very well secured and she could find no leverage.

"Ah, you’re awake."

Lisa’s head snapped round at the sound of the voice. A slim figure, about Lisa’s own height stood partially in the shadows to her left.

"Who are you? What am I doing here?" Lisa demanded.

The figure stepped out of shadows and smiled. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Carla Santa Maria Ramirez and you, Miss Summers – if that is indeed your name – are my guest."

Lisa looked at the young Hispanic woman before her. She had glossy black hair, large dark eyes and full red lips. Her skin was healthy and bronzed and she looked lithe and fit. Her white blouse and black leather jeans were clearly expensive.

"Listen Carla, I am an American citizen, you can’t do this…" Lisa began but she was quickly cut off by Miss Ramirez.

"Quiet!" She snapped. "I am in control here. From now on you address me as Miss Ramirez and nothing else. You will heartily regret any transgressions."

"What do you want with me, Miss Ramirez." Lisa said, trying to keep her voice even.

The pretty young Latina smiled. "It’s quite simple. Two days ago you were in the Gare du Nord in Paris. You passed some documents to another courier in a brush pass. All I need to know is how the drops are arranged and what dead letter box your network is using."

Lisa was bewildered. "Brush pass, dead boxes? What are you talking about?"

Ramirez tut-tutted, shaking her head. "Lisa, this is a poor start. You might just be a low level courier but don’t play me for a fool."

"Honestly! I’m a tourist, I live in San Francisco and work for a small publishing firm. I can prove it, there’s been a mistake!" Lisa blurted. "You’ve got the wrong person.”

Ramirez looked thoughtful for a second. "There is a slim possibility that the three stooges have picked up the wrong person but I doubt it. In any case, I wouldn’t expect you to divulge your little spy secrets straightaway. That’s why you have been brought to me for… interrogation." She let the last word hang ominously in the air.

"Interrogation!" Lisa exclaimed in disbelief. Images of branding irons, thumbscrews and electrodes shot through her mind. "Oh God! Please don’t hurt me!"

Ramirez chuckled. "Oh, really. I am not some barbarian who shoves bamboo under fingernails or a nazi who injects chemicals into a prisoner. I can assure you, however that my methods are highly effective although they never leave a mark."

"What are you going to do to me?" Lisa asked in a small voice.

A smile played across the Latina’s lips. "I’m going to tickle you."

"Tickle me?" Lisa said in disbelief.

"Oh yes. I am going to tickle you mercilessly. I am going to take great pleasure in exploring that glorious body of yours. I am going to make your nerve endings sing. At times you’ll beg me stop and promise anything. At others you’ll beg me to continue."

Lisa couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She was speechless.

"Shall we begin?" Ramirez asked lightly. She began to walk towards the defenceless blonde.

Lisa looked at the lovely Latina’s long red fingernails, which were already bicycling in anticipation. She began to squirm.

Lisa couldn’t believe her ears. Tickle torture! Lisa was very ticklish just about everywhere. Her ex has taken great delight in tickling her in their tie-up games but he always stopped if it became too intense for her. Something in Miss Ramirez’ manner told her she would be given no such quarter in this instance.

The defenceless blonde’s breathing began to speed up in anxiety. "Look, please, I’m begging you…Please leave me alone! I’m just a tourist, you can check. Let me go, I promise I won’t tell anyone about you or that I was abducted."

Miss Ramirez smiled sweetly and shook her head. "That’s not how this works, darling. I’ve been waiting for someone to…ah…entertain in my new tickling dungeon and you have the privilege of being the first."

Lisa watched in trepidation as the lovely Latina’s eyes swept her body, scanning all the places that she would tickle. The trembling blonde screwed her eyes shut, this was just a bad dream, it had to be!

She was rudely awoken as she felt a pulling at her feet. Lisa looked down to see the brunette tugging open the Velcro straps of her sports sandal and pulling it from her foot. The straps buckled over her legs meant she had no leverage to move and she was powerless to prevent her shoes from being removed.

"Ohno, ohno, ohno…" She whispered breathlessly.

Once Ramirez had removed both of Lisa’s shoes she used wetwipes to slowly moisten her feet. The hapless tourist’s heart pounded like a jackhammer in anticipation of the tickling. The slow smile on Ramirez face acted as a warning as she slowly wiped (but did not tickle) every inch of Lisa’s perfect size sevens.

"Oh Lisa," Ramirez cooed, "you have nice and sexy feet. I bet they are very sensitive and it looks to me like you get regular pedicures." She chucked to herself. "I can just picture you sitting in the pedicurists chair, biting your lip in agony hoping you don’t get…TICKLED!"

Ten blood red fingernails began to lick lightly at Lisa’s incredibly sensitive feet. The blonde beauty knew instantly that she was in big trouble. She had screwed her eyes shut and was indeed biting her lower lip. Short, sharp breaths escaped through her clenched teeth as she struggled to deny the tingling sensations raking her soles.

Ramirez watched her prisoner resist. "Tickle, tickle, tickle…" She teased softly. Lisa shook her head from side to side but she was losing the battle.

"Nuh…NOOO! HA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA…" The floodgates of laughter opened.

Ramirez was pleased that she had obtained such an instant reaction. She knew how to an increase a prisoner’s sensitivity to tickle torture if necessary but she didn’t think the giggling blonde beauty would need any such stimulation. She was at least an 8 on the Ramirez tickle scale.

The light fingernail touches grew a little stronger now and Ramirez began to probe up and down Lisa’s high delicate arches, her nails swirling in intricate patterns that overloaded the blonde’s nerve endings.

"Oooh! Lisa’s a very ticklish little girl!" Ramirez chanted. "I’m going to tickle her silky soles until she pee-pees in her 501s!" She continued the arch tickling for a couple of minutes before switching her attentions to the round pink heels and balls of Lisa’s soles. She discovered that these responded very nicely to slow, clawing and squeezing motions.

"NOOOO! Ha hahaha Oh God! Hahahahaha!" Lisa screamed with laughter.

The red fingernails now began to probe between Lisa’s toes. The Latina discovered a sweet spot just underneath Lisa’s middle toe and she gave this her special attention.

Lisa laughed and laughed as her feet were tantalised by her sadistic captor. She simply could not believe this was happening to her and lost all sense of time as the maddening tickling continued and her toes and soles were repeatedly assaulted by those tireless fingernails.

"Mmm (slurp) delicious." Unbelievably, Miss Ramirez started to lick and suck at Lisa’s toes. Lisa nearly exploded as the slippery tongue explored her feet.

"AHHH! St…sto…STOPPP! HEEE EEE HEEE." She squealed with girlish laughter but all that seemed to do was spur the lovely Miss Ramirez to even more dastardly efforts.

Lisa’s ribs shook with laughter as Ramirez had her way with her feet. After several minutes of relentless foot tickles the blonde’s vision began to blur at the edges.

"Hee heee heee stop …. Please! Hee heee hee…" She breathed in panicky tones. Miss Ramirez knew exactly what was happening and momentarily ended her tormenting. She knew the signs of an impending fainting and she was not about to let the beautiful blonde off so lightly. Besides, she knew full well that those feet were at her mercy.

"So Lisa, how did you enjoy my little foot tickle?" She beamed.

Lisa’s breath was ragged as she attempted to regain her composure. "Hee hee, please, no more…it’s torture…"

"Of course it is." Ramirez said, standing up. "Why do you think you are here?"

She walked over to Lisa and draped herself across the blonde woman’s lap. Ramirez looked over her shoulder at Lisa and smiled. "You know, you are probably very angry with me now and I bet you want to punish me.” She wiggled her leather-clad butt suggestively and idly kicked her heels back and forth. "You could pull down my jeans and panties, put me over your knee and spank my naughty little bottom until it glowed."

Lisa was speechless. What kind of woman was this?

“Too bad that you are the one tied up." Ramirez continued. She swivelled smoothly around and sat across Lisa’s thighs, looking down slightly on her flush cheeked prisoner. "So let’s stop pretending shall we? You’ve just had a little taster of what I can do to you. Tell me what I want to know and we’ll see what we can do for you. Who knows? Maybe you can work for us."

"Honestly." Lisa pleaded. "You’ve got the wrong person. I really am just a publishing assistant from San Francisco."

A big grin broke out on Ramirez’ face. "Splendid, I was hoping you wouldn’t give in too quickly." She climbed off of Lisa’s thighs and walked around behind her. The blonde felt doubly vulnerable now that she couldn’t see what Ramirez was doing.

"No no, I’m not trying to lie to you; if I knew anything I’d tell you. I don’t want to go through any of this."

"Mm-hmm. Sure." Miss Ramirez murmured, checking that Lisa’s wrists were securely tied. Having done that, she started to slowly slide her palms down Lisa’s forearms.

"It’s the truth! I’m not a spy!"

The palms slid smoothly over her elbows and onto her smooth upper arms.

Lisa began to giggle. "Ohgod…hee hee. You gotta believe me. AHHH!"

The blonde gasped as the fingers stopped in her smooth, bare defenceless underarms. She began to giggle quietly in expectation even though Ramirez was not actually tickling yet.

"Why are you laughing now, Lisa?" Miss Ramirez asked innocently.

"Ha ha ha, no reason." She giggled.

"Really?" Ramirez replied. "In that case I had better give you something to laugh about." She began drumming her fingertips lightly against the blonde’s buttery soft pits.

"WAHHH!" Lisa jerked forward so hard the leather around her wrists and legs actually creaked. Her underarms were insanely ticklish and the slightest touch there was enough to send her into orbit.

The slow tickling that Miss Ramirez was dishing out contrasted with Lisa’s frantic struggles. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she screamed with laughter.

"Oh God, no there! Ha ha ha ha…. Stop it…Hee hee hee hee!"

Lisa was agonisingly defenceless as her pretty tormentor tickled her armpits with boundless enthusiasm.

"Oooh! Such tickly pits! I’m going to love playing with these." Ramirez teased as her fingers fluttered and stroked at the soft skin.

Lisa’s head slumped forward; she trembled with silent laughter and lost all track of time as her body was teased mercilessly.

The skimpiness of Lisa’s top made it easy for Ramirez to get access to the sides of her ribs just below her armpits. The tickling fingers now made themselves known to these ribs, and the strong fingertips rubbed gleefully in small, firm circles.

The lovely Latina was having a blast and tickled Lisa’s ribs and pits enthusiastically as she revelled in her captive’s spasmodic jerking and hysterical laughter. Her nails flickered now over the sides of Lisa’s firm pouting breasts, just outside the cups of her bra.

The intimate, ticklish caress hit Lisa like a thunderbolt. No one other than her husband touched her in such an intimate fashion and the helpless blonde couldn’t help that her body started to react. Miss Ramirez could feel Lisa’s body respond to her ministrations and now began concentrating on the spot where her breasts met her rib cage. She ran her nails up and down this area before gently massaging it with her fingertips, causing Lisa’s exquisite mounds to jiggle enticingly.

Lisa squirmed and moaned to the delight of her captor. "That’s it, honey," Ramirez whispered into her ear, "Squirm for me, scream for me."

The bound blonde involuntarily complied. Through gulps of ticklish laughter she could feel her nipples start to grow erect beneath her bra. She couldn’t let this go on. "Miss Ramirez! Please stop this!"

"But you like it. Your body doesn’t lie." Ramirez breathed huskily. She gave Lisa’s ribs an electrifying squeeze and then began tickling the undersides of her breasts through her clothing.

The blonde arched backwards like a cat. "Ohmigod!" She panted waveringly. Her hips wiggled from side to side as Ramirez giggled at her reactions.

"Well, well, you have ticklish boobies as well. Who would ever have guessed?" The Latina snickered mischievously.

Ramirez took a deep breath, exhaled and gave Lisa’s sizzling skin a brief respite.

"Whew, I am getting hot. I don’t know about you." Miss Ramirez joked and wiped her brow.

Lisa’s head hung down, her chin resting on her chest as she tried to recover her composure. She was trembling and tingling from the latest assault and she could feel the dampness of perspiration down her back where she had been leaning against the padded pole. The poor woman honestly didn’t know whether she was coming or going.

Carla Santa Maria Ramirez clasped her fingers together behind her back. She was aching to tickle the helpless blonde again but moderation was the key.

"Now, Lisa you have experienced what I can do to you and it’s mind-bogglingly excruciating isn’t it?" Ramirez slowly circled her prisoner as she spoke. "I’ve seen men and women like you before. Strong, experienced field agents as well, not just couriers. They think the tickling is going to be easy to withstand but I can make it last for ages and each assault will be more tantalisingly tortuous than the last. Even the strongest will crack eventually."

Lisa shook her head. This was an insane situation. It couldn’t be real, it simply couldn’t be!

"What I am saying here Lisa is that now is the time for you to start talking. Believe me, if you give me the information that my employers want then things will be much easier for you."

Lisa almost wanted to cry in exasperation. "Look! I don’t know anything about your damn spy games. I work in a publishing! Can’t you people get that into your heads?"

Ramirez stood in front of Lisa with her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow. "Still a little stubborn streak left in you, eh? I’ve clearly been far too lenient with you." Her mouth twisted into an evil smile. "I think it’s time I escalated things."

Lisa’s green eyes looked up imploringly. "Oh come on…you can’t tickle me anymore. Please, you have to believe me…I’m on vacation, that’s all!"

But Miss Ramirez was not listening.

The Latina fetched a pair of leather cuffs joined by a short steel chain and quickly looped them over Lisa’s ankles. She then unhooked her bound wrists from the padded pole at her back. The blonde slumped forward slightly and her bound hands dropped bonelessly into her lap. The muscles in her shoulders and arms ached and they had all the power of wet spaghetti. Next, Ramirez began undoing the straps that held Lisa’s legs in place.

"Make no mistake, Lisa. I am going to move you now and for this I require you co-operation. If you cause me any problems however I will have summon my colleagues and maybe I’ll let them tickle torture you for a while. I don’t think you would like that."

Lisa was in agreement with her captor on that point. Ramirez finished freeing her and then helped the shaky woman to her feet. The Latina slid one arms Lisa’s waist and gave her side a quick pinch. She was rewarded with an involuntary flinch and a yelp.
Ramirez sniggered childishly at her little trick and steered Lisa towards a large, thickly padded rack. Lisa shuffled slowly as her ankles were bound and she looked in trepidation at the contraption that awaited her and the leather straps that would soon be holding her in place.

The lovely blonde was quickly pushed down onto the padded surface. Lisa had little strength to resist but Ramirez straddled her nevertheless, pinning her in place. Lisa’s ankles were fastened a little wider than shoulder width apart and the ankle cuffs and chain removed. Then Ramirez swivelled to deal with her wrists.

"Nuh-uh." The Latina chanted, pushing Lisa down as she tried to sit up. "I told you I am in charge here and I can’t have you being disobedient." She unlocked the cuffs from Lisa’s wrists leaving them momentarily free."

"I am going to have to give you a little punishment for that disobedience." She stroked her chin thoughtfully. "I think I’ll take your hot little tank top off."

"Nooo!" Lisa threw her arms up weakly to defend herself but Miss Ramirez was an expert in removing the clothing of her tickle victims, especially since she always made sure the odds were stacked in her favour.

Ramirez tugged at Lisa’s top baring her creamy, smooth ribs, sides and concave belly and button.

"Wow! What a lovely belly!" Ramirez exclaimed. She slipped her hands under the bunched fabric and tickled Lisa’s ribs and armpits, her hands travelled up her prisoner’s body, pushing the tight top further and further to expose a pretty black satin bra. After that it was simply a matter of pulling the top over Lisa’s head.

Ramirez secured Lisa’s arms above her head and looked down at her glaring captive. Her skin was creamy and smooth. Her breasts were full round and firm in their satin confines. Her ribs were pronounced and vulnerable and her tummy dipped enticingly down from her lower ribs with a nice deep bellybutton sitting a couple of inches above her low-waisted jeans. Ramirez marvelled at the beautiful pale skin exposed below her.

Lisa’s big green eyes gazed up Miss Ramirez. The bound blonde was breathing hard in anticipation and the flexing of her ribs and rise and fall of her lovely belly simply served to give her tormentor more wicked ideas.

Ramirez walked around to the top of the rack and hopped on to it, kneeling behind Lisa’s head. She shuffled forwards so that her knees were resting lightly on Lisa’s forearms. She bent forward to whisper in Lisa’s ear; her leather jeans creaked softly.
"There’s one more little adjustment I want to make." She breathed. Miss Ramirez slid her cool palms down Lisa’s upper arms; they gently caressed her breasts and then slipped round her back and deftly unhooked the catch on her bra.

"What are you doing?" Lisa wailed. Ramirez laughed softly and dragged the flimsy lingerie from Lisa’s body and manoeuvred it all the way up to her wrists.

Ramirez let out a whistle of appreciation at the sight of Lisa’s lovely, naked breasts. They were perky and round, topped with exquisite upswept pink nipples. She bent forward and talked softly in Lisa’s ear, her lips brushing her earlobe and her neck. "I’m going to tickle you all night long. I don’t care what you know or don’t know. You’re mine now!"

With that ominous threat, Ramirez began to scratch her fingernails oh so lightly against her armpits.

"Ohgodno! Ha ha ha ha ha." Lisa’s body hadn’t become any more desensitised to the tickling and before long tears of laughter ran down her cheeks.

Ramirez paid close attention to Lisa’s armpits, ribs and the sides and undersides of her jiggling breasts. "You like that?" She whispered, pressing her cheek against Lisa’s. She used her index and middle fingers to rub small ticklish circles against the firm flesh where Lisa’s breasts met her ribs. "I think you do. I know I do." The Latina teased as she drummed her nails back and forth across Lisa’s ribs.

The fingernails fluttered back into Lisa’s buttery soft pits, causing the blonde to shake with mirth. Now Ramirez began to give her a thorough rib tickling. Each and every rib was squeezed, kneaded and massaged without mercy. Ramirez paid attention to the undersides of the ribs too feeling her captive’s body shake with laughter. As she tickled the front of Lisa’s ribs, the sleeves of her silk blouse lightly grazed the blonde’s nipples and they were soon erect as a result of this and the sensual tickle torture.

This did not escape the sexy Latina’s attention. She had something in store for those later. In the meantime she delighted in tickling the blonde’s wonderful ribs and armpits. The spots where Lisa’s ribs and breasts met and where her ribs and underarms met were all wonderfully sensitive. She floated her fingers around this area smiling to herself as Lisa giggled in anticipation.

"Please…ha ha ha…Not there. It’s too much. Hee hee hee." Lisa pleaded. She could feel the lightest of fingertip touches on her upper body and every time Miss Ramirez dug her fingers into a particularly sensitive spot she would squeal with laughter.

Ramirez’ fingers pitter-pattered down over Lisa’s ribs and began to explore her writhing belly. "Have you ever had your tummy tickled? I mean, REALLY tickled?" The Latina asked. "Well it’s gonna get tickled today, especially that cute little button." As a little taster, she dabbled at the rim of Lisa’s deep bellybutton with the tip of her index finger before scrabbling and ten fingers over it and the sensitive skin surrounding it. "Koochie, koochie. Koochie!"

Lisa wailed with laughter as Ramirez relentlessly tickled her sizzling torso. The tickler showed her ticklee no mercy as she sought out and exploited all her sweet spots. Lisa no longer cared that the tickling aroused her when it attended to her erogenous zones. Her resistance was non-existent and she was entirely at her captor’s mercy.

Meanwhile, Miss Ramirez eyed Lisa’s heaving breasts and decided it was time give them some special, ticklish attention. The Latin tickle torturer gently slid off Lisa’s arms and scooted down to lie beside her, pressing herself up against Lisa’s left side. She slipped her right arm around Lisa’s back and her left hand began tracing idle patterns against the blonde’s pearlescent belly.

"You know Lisa, those really are some of the most impressive boobs I’ve seen in a while. I know they’re ticklish but I don’t know how ticklish." She paused for effect. "Would you mind if I said hello to them properly?"

"What?" Lisa panted; her belly muscles were twitching involuntarily as Ramirez teased her stomach.

Ramirez smiled, she bent her head to Lisa’s right breast and flickered her pink tongue against the nipple. Lisa gasped and her whole body went rigid. Now Ramirez gently sucked and licked at the nipple, causing it to become ultra-sensitive and erect.

"Ohgod ohgod ohgod!" Lisa moaned as Ramirez lovingly rubbed her tongue over the stiffening pink bud. She repeated the process with Lisa’s left breast and soon both of her nipples were glistening and taut.

Lisa found herself arching her back, trying to push her breasts into the sensual mouth of her captor. Her breath was ragged and her eyes were closed. But for now all Ramirez wanted was to make Lisa’s breasts nice and sensitive for what she had planned.

"You like that don’t you, Lisa." Miss Ramirez whispered, licking her lips. "Well look what I’ve got for you here. You’re going to like this even more."

Lisa opened her eyes to see the pretty young Latina flourish a bright red feather under her nose. Ramirez tickled Lisa lightly under the nose and then dragged the feather over her throat and down her cleavage between her breasts.

The helpless blonder squirmed fruitlessly as the feather traced a ticklish part towards

her tingling, wet nipples. She let a noise that was part squeal and parts moan as Ramirez gently began to saw the feather back and forth under her erect right nipple.

Lisa’s face broke out into an ecstatic grin as each of the feather’s tendril licked at her engorged buds. Ramirez took her sweet time playing with both of her breasts in this fashion. She sawed back and forth across the nipples and then poked at the aureoles with the tip of the feather, fluttering it tantalisingly over the sensitive satin skin.

"Ohgawwwd! Hee hee hee…you gotta stop this. Hee hee hee." But Lisa’s protests lacked conviction as her body’s desires overruled her mind.

Goosebumps broke out on Lisa’s ticklish skin and her hips began to move in time with the tickling as the red feather of Miss Ramirez tracked all over her heaving breasts and creamy white skin.

"Oh so now you like being tickled, don’t you?" Ramirez teased. "Don’t lie to me. I can tell." Lisa didn’t answer, her eyes were screwed shut and her lips formed a perfect pink "O" shape as the feather stimulated her body.

Ramirez chuckled and worked the feather all over Lisa’s breasts, then she began to drag the tip down the centre of Lisa’s yummy tummy. As the feather got closer to Lisa’s bellybutton, she could see the blonde’s tummy muscles began to twitch and shake and she giggled in anticipation.

Ramirez worked the feather’s tip closer and closer to that delicate dimple and then plunged it in. She savoured Lisa’s squeal of laughter as the feather jabbed at the bottom of her deep innie.

"Told you I’d tickle your bellybutton." Ramirez said with a mischievous grin. She took hold of the feather’s stalk between her forefinger and thumb and spun it back and forth in the quivering dimple. Lisa’s head shook from side to side as she squealed and gulped with laughter. The erotic breast tickling seemed to have heightened every single nerve in her body and her already sensitive navel was off the charts.

Ramirez reversed the feather and gently poked at Lisa’s navel with the stalk, each jab produced a spasm of ticklish laughter. She alternated this with the feather’s tendrils, revelling in the blonde woman’s hysteria.

After what seemed like ages to Lisa, Ramirez finally put the feather down and let her take a short breather. She settled down over the blonde beauty and ran her palms gently up and down her stretched sides.

"I don’t suppose you want to tell me about your little spy secrets no do you?" Ramirez asked lightly.

"I..YOW!" Every time Lisa started to answer, Ramirez pinched her waist and made her squeal.

"Guess not." The tickle torture said with undisguised glee. "Time for more tickling instead."

Miss Ramirez settled down between Lisa’s thighs and wrapped her arms around her waist. The Latina’s firm breasts were pressed against Lisa’s womanhood and the point of her chin sat on her belt buckle. Lisa craned her head up to looked own at her smiling captor.

"You have a wonderful, ticklish body Lisa. Do you have a boyfriend who tickles you like this? We’ll keep this between us girls shall we?"

Ramirez leaned forward slightly and planted a warm kiss on the top of Lisa’s belly, just where it dipped away from her ribs. She moistened the creamy skin with tongue and them blew on the wetness. "Mmm…Does that tickle?" She asked innocently.

Lisa didn’t reply. Her body was on fire and she feel could herself grow hot between her thighs. The fact that Miss Ramirez was pressed snugly against her thighs didn’t help matters.

"Hmm. Try something else I guess." Ramirez gave Lisa’s tummy another little kiss, lick and blow, lower down this time. "Still nothing? Oh dear."

Finally Ramirez honed in on her intended target. She pressed her full lips against Lisa’s bellybutton and gave it a nice soft kiss. Her tongue flicked out and slithered into the delicious dimple to probe its sensitive depths. Now Lisa responded. She tried to hold back her laughter but her body trembled with mirth.

"Ah, now we’re getting somewhere." Miss Ramirez noted smugly. She lowered her head again to Lisa’s tummy and lapped and kissed at her sizzling bellybutton.

Lisa squirmed and writhed as Ramirez tongued her navel but the Latina had wrapped her arms tightly around her waist and she was holding on like a limpet.

"PFFFTHRRRRPPPP!" Ramirez blew a big wet raspberry on Lisa’s tummy and her lovely blonde prisoner exploded with laughter. Lisa jerked and spasmed as Ramirez blew a succession of raspberries and rubbed her face against her stomach. The tickler was giggling almost as much as the ticklee. Ramirez sat up and lightly clawed at Sara’s smooth tummy with her long nails.

She lightly teased the blonde’s navel with the tip of her finger, grazing the sides and thenn poking the soft knot of flesh at its centre. Lisa arched her back and groaned as her tummy suffered the onslaught of Miss Ramirez’ talented fingers and tongue.

Once Ramirez had taken the wind out of Lisa’s sails with her initial barrage she began to tickle her ribs again.

"Ohohoho Nooo! Haha ha ha ha ha ha!" Lisa wailed.

While Lisa struggled feebly her bellybutton was buzzed, her ribs were squeezed and kneaded, her underarms were stroked and her breasts were lovingly caressed.

Lisa’s beautiful creamy skin was covered in a light sheen of perspiration and her mind whirled as the sexy tickle torturer overloaded her senses with her ceaseless onslaught. She didn’t want the tickle torture to stop and she didn’t want it to continue. She couldn’t deny that she was massively turned on. The lithe Latina in the tight leather jeans had skilfully stimulated her curvy body with her hands and mouth and now she held her there on the brink.

Ramirez slid up Lisa’s body and pressed against her, she wrapped her arms around Lisa’s neck and looked into her big green eyes. "Well, Lisa, we both know where this is going but you have two choices. You can tell me all about the Paris network and I can make this nice for you. Or you can continue to play games and…well let’s just say it’ll be fun for me."

Lisa blinked tears of laughter out of her eyes. "Please, look…what can I tell you, I really don’t know anything? What do you want? Do you want me to make love to you? I don’t know what to do, what to say…"

Miss Ramirez smiled. She kissed Lisa on the cheek and then slid back down her body, caressing it as she did so. She straddled Lisa’s thighs and rubbed them through tight denim. "I guess it option number two then."

The Latina winked craftily and then her nimble fingers started to slowly unbuckle Lisa’s belt. The blonde’s eyes bugged out when she realised what was happening. She protested and struggled feebly but Ramirez soon had her belt undone and her jeans unbuttoned to reveal skimpy black satin panties.

Ramirez unlocked Lisa’s ankles and quickly dragged her jeans off and tossed them to the floor. She quickly re-secured her ankles and left her blond ticklee bound in nothing more than a pair of low-cut panties while she wandered over to get something from one of the shelves.

Lisa felt more vulnerable than ever, especially when Miss Ramirez returned with a bottle of massage lotion.

The Latina smiled wickedly. "When I tickle you with this stuff it is going to send you into orbit." Lisa squirmed as Miss Ramirez squirted the lotion over her body and began to massage it over her ribs and belly and underarms. She gave Lisa’s thighs and feet a good coating too and then wiped her hands.

"Whew, you know all this effort has made me pretty hot." Ramirez said. Lisa watched in amazement as the Latina slowly unbuttoned her white blouse and let it slip from her shoulders. Ramirez had bronzed skin and lean, fit body. Her breasts were smaller than Lisa’s but they were round and feminine and were cupped in an expensive looking ivory coloured bra. Her belly was flat and toned with a nice round innie bellybutton.

Ramirez straddled Lisa’s thighs again and ran her hands through her short black hair. "I bet you wish you could tie me down and tickle me now don’t you? Ramirez teased. "I bet you’d show me no mercy. You’d strip off my clothes and tickle me for hours." Ramirez caressed her own body and dipped her finger into her own bellybutton. "Funny how this doesn’t really tickle…but if I do it to you…" she poked Lisa lightly in the button and was rewarded with a yelp. "Ha ha, it’s different story."

Lisa pleaded with her eyes; she was too exhausted to beg. She began to giggle in anticipation as Ramirez wiggled her fingers above her body.

The blonde shook her head from side to side as the fingers descended to tickle her neck. They moved swiftly down over her collarbones and into her underarms and over her breasts and ribs.

"No…heee heee heee…stop it….ohgod…ha ha ha." Lisa panted. The tickler’s knowing touch was igniting a hot liquid fire in her body."

Ramirez hopped off the rack and now ran her tickling fingers all over Lisa’s body. She flicked her nails against her feet and underarms, she squeezed her sides, knees and thighs and ribs and she licked her belly button and nipples. The beautiful blonde’s body arched and jerked sensuously on the bed as her arousal grew.

"Like that, huh?" Ramirez taunted. She produced her red feather and began to run it between Lisa’s wriggling toes. She used a second feather to stroke her inner thighs. The upward sweep of the second feather made Lisa catch her breath every time.

Lisa yelped as Ramirez pinched her above the knees and then returned her attention to her ribs and underarms. As the Latina fluttered her nails in the creamy soft pits, she ran the underside of her tongue across Lisa’s erect pink nipples.

The blonde’s breathing grew ragged and she began to moan as she felt her panties grow damper. One hand continued to tease her ribs and underarms and the other played with her tummy and bellybutton. All the while, Ramirez’ hot pink tongue teased her jiggling breasts.

Lisa felt the pressure in her loins growing and growing. "Ohmigod..ohmigod…" She breathed. Her body arched upwards, her thighs shook and a blinding white light went off behind her eyes as she experienced her first tickle-gasm.

She sank back to the rack, glistening with a mixture of oil, perspiration and saliva. Strands of her blonde hair were plastered to her cheeks and she was panting as if she had just run a 4-minute mile. She let her eyes close in the blissful afterglow

"Ha ha, if you thought you were ticklish before!" Ramirez dug her fingers into Lisa’s ribs.

"WAHHH! HAHAHAHA! DON’T TOUCH ME! OGOD! OGOD! HEE HEE HEE." Lisa bucked up off the rack and seriously tested the breaking strain of her restraints.

Ramirez knew that a ticklee’s ticklishness post-orgasm increased considerably. She administered a merciless rib tickling to the flailing blonde and blew raspberries on her lower belly. She put the icing on the cake with a furiously intense fingernail assault on Lisa’s armpits, laughing wickedly at her ticklish distress.

She tickled the blonde almost to the point of unconsciousness and left her giggly and drained. She stood with her hands on her hips and gloated over her tickle slave. "Option number one would have been a nice orgasm for you but you went for option number two. You get to climax but then you get the post-orgasm tickling and I think you’ll agree it’s very intense. Well Lisa. That’s how this is going to work from now on in. You’ll talk eventually or you’ll go nuts."

"Oh no," Lisa mumbled waveringly, "I can’t go through that again."

Ramirez chuckled. "I can, honey. And that’s what counts."

A low beeping noise sounded. Ramirez unclipped the cellphone from her belt and flipped it open. She listened but did not speak. The call was short and when it was over she frowned but did not speak. Eventually she shrugged. "It seems you were telling the truth, Lisa. My contacts have just informed me that the real courier has just been seen in Salzburg. How unfortunate. I always thought those goons were incompetent."

Lisa could have cried with joy. "I told you I was telling the truth, you bitch. Now let me go!" She growled.

Ramirez raised one eyebrow. "Sorry, sweetheart. It doesn’t work quite like that. We’ve got to figure out what to do with you first." She picked up her white blouse and put it back on, she didn’t bother to button it and tied the tails snugly under her breasts leaving her sleek midriff bare. "I need to go and speak to my superior on a secure line, but don’t worry, I’ll make sure you don’t get lonely."

"What the hell does that mean?" Lisa muttered.

Ramirez left the tickle dungeon and Lisa heard her footsteps disappear down the hallway. Utterly exhausted by her ordeal, Lisa drifted off to sleep.

…..

The door to the tickle dungeon creaked open and Lisa awoke with a start. She looked up expecting see Ramirez but instead she was greeted by the unwelcome sight of Hawk, Julio and Bandito.

"Hey blondie? Miss leather jeans asked us to keep you company." Hawk sneered and eyed Lisa’s nearly naked body.

Julio wolf whistled and rubbed his hands together excitedly.

"Hey, we’re only supposed to tickle her." Bandito said, kicking the door shut behind him. "So that’s what we do, we tickle her."

Lisa’s green eyes widened in disbelief. They knew she wasn’t the person they were looking for but they were going to tickle her more. Did they intend to keep her as their tickle slave? The thought was too much to bear.

Bandito picked up a pair of red feathers and walked towards Lisa’s feet. Julio headed towards her torso with a feather duster.

Lisa squirmed in vain. "Don’t you bastards touch me!" She growled defiantly.

"Hey look at this," Hawk said, wandering over to a silver canister, "laughing gas, maybe this’ll improve her mood." He attached a clear rubber face mask to the canister and tested the gas pressure. "Heh, looks like we’re good to go. Hold her head for me, Julio."

At that moment the door to the dungeon crashed inwards on its hinges. Lisa looked over in time to see a dark figure roll smoothly into the room and spring into a crouch. It was a woman!

The woman was beautiful. She had long black hair tied in a ponytail and was dressed in a black t-shirt and combat pants. She levelled a long black pistol and it spat twice. Sara looked up to red tassled darts slam into Julio and Bandito, rendering them unconscious almost instantly.

Hawk was slightly behind the door and he rushed at the woman, snarling with rage.

"Look out!" Lisa cried.

Hawk slammed into the brunette and the gun flew from her grasp. He threw a vicious right hand punch at the woman’s head. She ducked it and slammed a straight right into his abdomen. Hawk staggered backwards and the woman caught him with a whipping left elbow to the jaw. He shook his head to clear just in time for the woman to pivot neatly on her left foot and kick him in the head with her right. Hawk tumbled to the ground unconscious.

The woman retrieved her pistol and ran over to Lisa and started to undo her restraints. Lisa noticed her would-be rescuer had a lightning flash emblem on her belt buckle.

"Who are you?" Lisa asked, wide-eyed. She hoped this newcomer was friendly.

"I’m Samantha Storm. I’m one of the good guys." She replied. Samantha smiled and her blue eyes twinkled. "Come on, Lisa let’s get you out of here."

Lisa nearly cried with relief. As Samantha helped Lisa to her feet and started to retrieve her clothes a second woman skidded to a halt inside the room. This one was dressed similar to Samantha but she had thick red hair.

"Hey Sam, we rounded up the rest of the bad guys but Ramirez bugged out."

"Damn, I still owe her for Colombia." Samantha muttered darkly. "Lisa, this is my colleague Angela Featherstone."

Angela came over and helped Samantha to dress the shaky blonde. "You must be Lisa Summers. Sorry we didn’t get here sooner."

"Are you hurt? We can have a doctor take a look at you." Samantha asked.

"No, I’m fine. Thank God. I don’t know what I would have done…" Lisa said. "That woman, Miss Ramirez, she didn’t hurt me, she..this is going to sound ridiculous. She tickled me! It was horrible. She wouldn’t stop! Can you believe that."

Samantha shot Angela a sidelong glance. "Uh…you’ve had quite an ordeal, Lisa but you can relax now. You’re in safe hands."

The three women walked out of the dungeon and out of the building. Dawn was breaking on the horizon

"Lisa, I know this may not be the time but I’m afraid you are going to have sign a confidentiality form." Angela said gently. "You can’t tell anyone about this, not ever."

Lisa smiled, "Don’t worry, who’d ever believe a story like this anyway?"

nice one . its good to see some writers like to tickle with clothes on and progress through to slowly removing them rather than having them naked right from the start. i personally think girls tickled in sexy looking clothing is hot.

This is a brilliant story...I surprised more comments haven't been posted.

Keep up the great work

Thanks for the comments. Any feedback is always appreciated.

I like to have a build up and some background to the story rather than just going straight into the character waking up nude for tickling with tons of "HAAAHAHAHAHA, HEEEHEEEHEEHEEE," lines written over and over again. That's just me though.

I worked out I wrote this story over 5 years ago but since it was a private custom I just never posted it before. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks again for the comments! :D

Last edited:
A big thanks Suikoden for this excellent story !!!
I love the "cloak and feathers" serie.
Your style is incredible, love the details and the emotional way characters are dealing with.
You are a master... and I still don't understand why you don't have a special folder for all the stories you have done on this forum... they are master piece !!!
I can not wait to read more.
Thank you for all what you did, do and will do in future... I will always be a fan !

Hey Bichou - thanks for your support. I really appreciate it!

very nice writing.
ogby9h9

Hey Suikoden,
As the one for whom you commissioned the story, let me say how great it is to see it posted. I have commissioned several custom stories by talented TMF writers, and I count this one as one of my favorites. Great to hear from you!

Hey! It's been a while. I switched up the details a little to preserve identity when I posted this. ;)

Good to hear from you too mate. You were one of the original Storm Chasers! :D

Samantha Storm to the rescue, it was nice to read about her being the heroine for once, instead of the damsel. Another fine tale of C&F, my friend, your writing gets better and better every time!

Thanks JT! Yeah in this case, the requestor wanted to see Miss Ramirez go to work but you have to have Samantha Storm in there somewhere, even if it is just a cameo role. :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back