• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sleepover [AKA Brook's Revenge]

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
The Sleepover [AKA Brook's Revenge]

Brook pulled her car up into Stacy's driveway and honked her horn.

Britney had invited both her and their friend Stacy to a girls night and sleepover.

It had been almost a month since Brook had fell prey to Britney's tickling hand, so she had planed to take her revenge tonight.

Stacy worked with Brook as a nurse at the local hospital and she had met Britney a few years back when she came to pick Brook up one evening.

Stacy stepped out of her door and turn to lock it then made her way to the car.

Stacy's red hair was done up in a pony tail, as usual.

She wore a baggy shirt with jogging pants, but that was just her style.

Brook had only saw Stacy naked once when she had walked in on her at her house taking a shower, and she knew that Stacy had a rocking body if she would show it off more.

Brook quickly remembered the she had a box of tickle toys she had brought to use on Britney and hid them under her seat, she knew that Stacy wouldn't care, but she did have a tendency of letting things slip, so the less she knew of Brook's plans the better.

It was about eight o'clock when they finally got to Britney’s house and was already getting dark. “Good thing we are off tomorrow” Stacy said as they walked up to the front door.

Brook rang the doorbell and a few seconds later the door opened.

Britney again stood their only wearing a thong and a smile. “Girl..Do you ever wear clothes?” Brook joked.

Stacy, not ever being over to Britney's house, was in shock and just stood their with her mouth hanging open.

Brook and Britney decided not to “nude up”, fearing the two of them would be more than Stacy could handle.

After dinner, movie and a few sneak shots at Brooks ribs, it was getting late and the girls were all sitting around the living room swapping stories. “I think I'll go take a shower now” Britney announced, bouncing out of her seat.

Brook knew that this would be her best chance to get Britney, she just had to enlist the help of Stacy.

After the water started, Brook lend over and whispered her plan into her ear, Stacy began to blush a little but finally said “I'm in”.

Brook ran out to her car to get what she needed from her toy box, she returned moments later with the stuff.

“Ready” she said, nodding at Stacy.

They made their way up the stairs and to the bathroom door as quietly as they could.

Brook motioned at Stacy to charge and both girls knocked open the bathroom door and stormed in.

Taking Britney by surprise, Brook quickly snapped a pair of handcuffs around her wrists and quickly looped them over a hook just high enough so that Britney's toes could barely touch the floor of the shower.

Before Britney could protest, Brook and Stacy's hands shot out and began tickling her sides and ribs.

Almost immediately, Britney started laughing hysterically and kicking her feet, trying to get away from the tickling onslaught.

Stacy grabbed one of Britney's feet, “Aw were you trying to kick us?” Stacy teased, but before Britney could even answer Stacy went to work on her foot.

With Brook tickling her ribs and Stacy her foot Britney was going absolutely mad with laughter and her sides felt like they were going to explode.

Finally Brook gave the nod to Stacy to stop and they both stopped their tickling attacks.

“OK...We...are...even” Britney said, trying to catch her breath.

“Oh...No we're not” said Stacy and Brook together in a teasing tone

THE END
------------------
As always feedback is welcome.

It IS a little short

I know it's a little on the short side, I did have more lined up to do to Britney, but I didn't know what the site would allow. [Like I had Britney naked, so I had planed on having Brook tickle her pussy and breasts, but like I said, I don't know if the mods would allow it on the site.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back