• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The MagniFEETcent Show 2

TKMarick

TMF Expert
The MagniFEETcent SHOW 2

Hallo, my name is Sylvain and this is my story. Better, not only my story, but the story about me, my loving aunt Barbara
and the fabulous Lord Magicus, that had the priceless fortune to tickle Aunty Barbie’s body and feet for a very long time during a private Show.
Now I will tell you everything.
My mother has a sister named Barbara, much more younger than her. So younger she was only two years older than me.
I have to tell my aunt Barbara embodied the girl of anyone dreams. From head to toes she is an angel.
She looks like a material doll, so pretty and so charming everybody in my family nicknamed her Aunty Barbie.

During the summer Barbara was used to came to our city, to spent with us her holidays at the seaside.
In my childhood I started to look with interest at girls feet, and from the first time I sew my aunt walking barefoot,
I started to be mad on Aunty Barbie’s feet.
Some years after I discovered with excitement Aunty Barbie was ticklish, but not normally ticklish and not very ticklish.
Aunty Barbie was ticklish beyond any ticklishness.
She was ticklish just as Aunty Barbie could be.
This was for me a dream and a nightmare at the same time.
An exciting vision all the times Aunty Barbie was tickled in any situation.
A solid frustration every time she managed to hide, to run out or to prevent herself from any tickling attack.
One day Aunty Barbie confessed me she had a boyfriend very insistent in tickling her till she was begging and screaming in laughter.
I didn’t have the courage to admit my dream was really the same and I would have loved to see her getting tickled in any situation.
But a very special night was near to came the time I was nineteen and Aunty Barbie was twenty-one years old.
I was watching a local TV news the time a journalist announced a special advertisement about Lord Magicus MagniFEETcent Show.
The spot was trying to support a special night this eccentric mage would organize in Provence, in a city little far from my home.
The speaker told it was a very special opportunity, cause this show was asked to be supported by some admirers of Lord Magicus.
I didn’t know very much about the subjects of that show, but I had heard some interesting narrations about Lord Magicus, and I had
the idea one day to go and watch by myself. So I get a note about the way to order tickets.
I had had my driving licence since two months and I must fight three days against my father,
trying to convince him to let me drive his car to assist Lord Magicus show, but he sentenced: “Not alone!”.
I was very sad and nervous, till Aunty Barbie convinced my father that she could possibly come with me.
I was asked to search and found one ticket more.
So I started to speak my Aunty Barbie about Lord Magicus, just to give her some general information about his shows,
but I was a boy knowing very few things about him.

We arrived at the theatre at half past eight o’clock.
It was an hot weather that night and I remember Aunty Barbie was wearing a pink cotton vest,
short jeans trousers and black polish sandals.
I was normally happy to be with her in any situation, but my love for Aunty Barbie’s feet was making me in fire
all the time she was wearing open shoes.
And I was so excited to see Lord Magicus also, I crossed the door theatre with little palpitations.
There was many people in the waiting list to enter the auditorium and we had to do some cue.
Aunty Barbie started to smile to everybody, cause a lot of men were looking at her like morbid flies.
I was used to this kind of attention when I was besides Aunty Barbie, but that time I noted a man with a red tie
not leaving his eyes out of Aunty Barbie’s feet.
I realized that it should have been some interest in people feet that night,
cause the large poster inside the theatre was showing a picture of two female bare soles,
surrounded by the words MagniFEETcent Show, printed in golden yellow.
So I started to suspect not to be alone with my passion, that night.

Just the time we were entering the theatre one man in black stopped us before the auditorium doors.
“Sorry please, you are expected at the audition room” he said to both of us “May you follow me, please?”.
Auditions? Nobody told us about auditions? “What for?” I thought.
The man with the red tie made his presentation to Aunty Barbie the first moment we crossed the audition room,
telling he was glad we were included in the audition stage and it would had been nice if Aunty Barbie
could had became an active participant to the magic show.
In the mean time the theatre staff started to collect some information about all the people assembled in that room.
They made some stupid answers about our allergies, intolerance, fantasies or fears,
a little test about claustrophobic and ticklishness?
My god, what a bashfulness for Aunty Barbie to be tested for ticklishness in front of all the attendant!
“I’m very sorry” she excused herself “It’s little embarrassing for me, but I can stand anything but the tickling!”.
After a lot of aroused comments, Aunty Barbie was signed to be comically ticklish!
The assistant explained us that the focus of the show was the spectators participation
and we have to prepare ourselves to be involved in many magic jokes.
“Jokes?” I thought they were illusions.

The show started with spectacular fires, magic lights, fog and music.
Lord Magicus was really more than a classic illusionist.
He spoke, played, joked and spent the most time of the show involving people in every one of his illusions.
I remember two wonderful ladies tickled on sides and bellies while closed inside a four boxes pile.
I didn’t expect Aunty Barbie to laugh this much at these two women tickled quite a long.
She admitted it was a very funny game just cause tickling was looking very intense, even if it was a fortune
she was not the one involved in the plot.
The show went on and on and I don’t like to spent my time to tell you about everything.
It’s enough for me to remember I was called for one game with magic cards and little later Aunty Barbie was invited
with two other girls to be the subject of the very popular MagniFEETcent girl sawed in half illusion.

In this special game three large rounded saws were placed above three wooden racks.
Aunty Barbie was blocked and stretched at one of the racks, with hands blocked over her head and ankles
fixed together inside a wooden hole on the opposite side.
The other two girls were placed in the same ways.
Than Lord Magicus pretended to demonstrate it was impossible for the girls to evade their positions.
So the magician started to tickle Aunty Barbie under one armpit.
You couldn’t really imagine the volume of Aunty Barbie’s laughter, while she was tickled and tickled by Lord Magicus fingers.
The man descended two times along her sides, poking Aunty Barbie’s ribs for long periods,
till she was laughing in hysterical convulsions.
The fact was that Aunty Barbie was so extraordinarily ticklish,
she didn’t stop laughing a lone second during her long unwilling curse.
I was chilling and sweating, admiring this spectacle in total ecstasy, without expecting the ultimate tickling
for Aunty Barbie was still to come.
The other two women were tickled in the same way and I really loved to see them sent in laughter without regards.
Lord Magicus made me chill when announced the saw could cause pain on women’s bodies
and it was very better to hold them little more still.
Saying this, Lord Magicus closed some straps on the girls elbows, hipbones and knees.
Than he showed three empty boxes, in which he enclosed the women bodies, hiding them into.
And…What a surprise!
Lord Magicus took of all the women shoes. I thought that time Aunty Barbie should have understood
the reason of that action, cause she started to beg not to do anything on her feet.
On the contrary Lord Magicus tied Aunty Barbie big toes together, making her laugh at the only lightest touches.
Then the magician stretched Aunty Barbie’s feet back, blocking her big toes
on a metal bar, fixed just on the top of the closed box.
I had an erection at the only listening of Aunty Barbie’s begging: “Don’t tickle my feet!"
"Anything but the feet, please!”.
“Ok!” Lord Magicus told “I will not tickle your feet, I promise” he sentenced,
making Aunty Barbie to be quiet for some minutes.
Then he completed his work on the other girls feet, before starting the sawing stage.
The saws started to roll, descending the roof like they were going to really cross
the girl bodies, even if it had to be all an optical effect.
At the end of this stage the magician called three people from the crowd and it was the moment
I recognized the tall man with the red tie.
He almost run on the box for first, like he was worried to be preceded by anyone on the theatre.
He announced his name was Mr Ego.
As he was the first on the box, he was assigned to Aunty Barbie’s rack.
The crowd was rumouring about how fast he was and I thought Mister Ego was still knowing what
it was going to occur that time in the show.
Two people more reached the theatre box and were placed on the other two racks.
Lord Magicus announced it was time to demonstrate the girls body were still receptive
and “plenty sensitive”, even if they were sawed in half.
So said, Lord Magicus opened a small window on the high side of Aunty Barbie’s box,
poking my aunt armpits and making her jump in giggles.
Then he made the same on the other two girls, waiting the three man had get their places on girls feet.
Suddenly my aunt screamed: “You promised! You promised not to tickle my feet! You remember!”
“Yes, you’re right” Lord Magicus confessed “But Mister Ego didn’t promise anything!”.
“Nooooo!” Aunty Barbie cried “It’s not FAIR!”.
So Mister Ego started to slide one single finger all along Aunty Barbie sole.
Poor Aunty was not expecting this touch and started to begging for help, but she was so
unbelievable ticklish, in no time she lost her control and felt down in cackling laughter.
I thought Mister Ego should have dreamed to put his hands on Aunty Barbie’s feet
till the first time he had sew her.
I’m supposing he was a great tickle fan also, cause he started to play a funny game,
adding one finger and one more, time by time.
Aunty Barbie’s shrieks of laughter were growing up and up, till Mister Ego
achieved to run all ten fingers on Aunty Barbie’s soles.
It seemed as he was playing piano in a tickling concert,
while Aunty Barbie mouth was wide open in convulsive laughter as like as my eyes.
I was on fire and I burned for one full minute, till Mister Ego was demanded
to stop tickling Aunty Barbie’s feet and give her some rest.
My loving aunty recovered her breath just the time one girl was released and the two others
were sentenced to be suitable for the second session.
Mister Ego had the look of a man in paradise, as he went back viciously on my aunt’s feet for the second time.
I didn’t know if Aunty Barbie could have beard one more second of tickling on her bare feet, but she had no chance.
So Aunty Barbie and lady Madaleine, for our real pleasure, were in hell in no time and nothing prevented them
to be submitted to the new assigned tickling stage.
I knew it had to be terrible for my loving Aunty, but I thanked god to be there,
to look at Mister Ego giving to Aunty Barbie the tickling of her life.
After this second session the crowd had to sentence if we were sure enough about girl’s health and reactions,
or somebody thought it was necessary a final prove. Madaleine boyfriend admitted her lady had had enough.
So Lord Magicus sentenced it was correct for us to give our opinion about the proposal
of giving Aunty Barbie the Ultimate Touch.
Aunty Barbie started to menace everybody.
She said she would have ruined me if I would give this mad people the licence to tickle her again.
But the air we were breathing that night was so hot and spicy that I told everybody
Aunty Barbie was really deserving for more.
So Lord Magicus announced he was personally going to give my aunt the Ultimate Touch.
He explained this shot it was a free long full body tickling, and for the reason
he had promised not to tickle Aunty Barbie’s feet, he made the box side panels to slide away,
exposing Aunty Barbie’s body, from pits to hipbones.
Then he started to poke my aunty ribs just the same time Mister Ego went on her feet again.
I was sure a similar event it couldn’t happened anymore in all my life, so I focused my attention
on the very intense tickling Aunty Barbie was receiving.
By the time the two men had spent some minutes tickling her feet, ribs and sides at the same time,
Aunty Barbie was shaken, drove out and totally deprived of any resistance.
One minute more and she went bonkers!
One minute more and she collapsed in silent laughter.
My god, I was beyond ecstasy.
The time they gave my poor hunt a first little rest, Lord Magicus pretended to change
his position, settling Mr Ego on my aunt sides.
Now I was keen-set for watching Lord Magicus tickling abilities on Aunty Barbie’s soles.
For one full minute Mr Ego tickled my aunt sides and Lord Magicus teased and poked
her toes, waiting till she was grunting like a pig.
Suddenly Lord Magicus fingers attacked Aunty Barbie’s feet, moving up and down her soles like voracious spiders.
Five seconds of this severe feet tickling it was enough for the BINGO!
Aunty Barbie was hurled over the edge, while Lord Magicus and Mister Ego alternated
some new unabated attacks on Aunty Barbie’s pits and bare feet for some more seconds!
I heard my aunty laughter raising the sky, but this time Lord Magicus
kept on escalating his work, sending Aunty Barbie in madness.
One minute more and she was desperate with laughter.
I witnessed Lord Magicus to play with my Aunty soles for more then I was expecting and I started
to worry about my Aunt mental stability the time she screamed and laughed like a banshee.
I was sure Lord Magicus had his full satisfaction the time he stopped tickling Aunty Barbie,
leaving her still sobbing and laughing in reflex.

She was released with tearing eyes, while sudden giggles were still erupting from her mouth.
Aunty Barbie was so beautiful in her exhaustion I was looking forward
to have her sat up next to me again, just to confess how I had loved her performance.
She wore her shoes again in no time and she turned back to her stall just on my side.
She looked at me with comical rage, sliding one hand along her cheek, to dry some tears.
“Don’t tell me anything, you mean!”.
But she giggled at two persons on her left, cause they were laughing at her.
The most large applause of the night was still in her ears the time Aunty Barbie
posed her head on my left shoulder, embracing me to have some reserve.

At the end of the show all the people involved in the illusions was called to have
their tribute and Aunty Barbie had one of the most sincere!
Her embarrassment was over now. So she sent greetings and kisses to all the people,
cause that moment they were making her to feel like a star!
The fact it surprised me more, it was that, the time I went out of the bathroom,
I sew Aunty Barbie and Mister Ego speaking together near the exit.
He left the theatre in short time and when I asked my aunt what they were speaking about,
she confessed Mister Ego was asking to have her cell number.
She was a little hesitant, cause Mister Ego was an elegant man,
but she settled not to give it, for the only reason she would like to forget
her tickling experience as soon as possible.
She knew my parents and relatives were used to deride her for how much ticklish she was.
So Aunty Barbie told me she was very embarrassed to narrate my family
she was tickled so long during this magic show.
“What a nightmare it was!” she told me in the car.
“Don’t tell anybody they tied me up and tickled me, please! It’s so shaming for me!”.
I smiled at her, going on to drive the car.
“And they’ve got my feet!”.

I had dreamed about Aunty Barbie ticklish ordeal for nights and nights on and sometimes it seems
to me I can hear her piercing cries and giggles till today.
Some other times I feel myself a little bit sorry for her, knowing Aunty Barbie
had really experienced the tickling of her life.
But I hope Aunty Barbie had forgave my accordance.
In any case this event will last forever like the bigger secret of our life.

Kisses and Tickling to everybody,
Marick.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back