• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Kandi Thread - 9/20/11

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
The Kandi Thread (Updated 1/22/12)

This thread will be dedicated to the princess of GirlFeetClips.com, the extremely hot and super petite, Kandi! This thread will contain some digital stills as well as pictures from many of Kandi's foot and tickling scenes. This thread will be periodically updated. Updated 10/14/12

This first batch features the Kandi's earlier stuff.

Hope you enjoy!

Here's a little video promo I made a few years ago...

View attachment Kandi-promo.wmv

02.jpg 01.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome to see this thread. Any way to find that promo video she did a while back?

Great thread. I will keep checking back here for updates. Do you think there will be any of Kandi teasing us with her feet in black nylons? :)

Great thread. I will keep checking back here for updates. Do you think there will be any of Kandi teasing us with her feet in black nylons? :)

Absolutely! Next time I work with her she will have some nylons with her. Thank you!

The Jersey Girl's Feet

Here are some f/f worship pics from a Jersey Shore spoof clip we did a while back, The Jersey Girl's Feet. The clip features Kandi-Barz and Ashley-G. It was a fun shoot : )

jersey02.jpg jersey07.jpg jersey06.jpg jersey08.jpg jersey014.jpg

Love em'... the french pedicure with white tips is so hot of perfect tiny feet!

I generally don't eat candy, but I could certainly nibble on this Kandi for hours on end!

she is a goddeses; we the foot community are very happy to have such a beauty in our grasps....
silver cherry once again u are awesome...

She looks like Heather, from Tickled In Distress. Has she done any bondage stuff?

I generally don't eat candy, but I could certainly nibble on this Kandi for hours on end!

:rainbowbounce:

she is a goddeses; we the foot community are very happy to have such a beauty in our grasps....
silver cherry once again u are awesome...

Thank you sir! And since you're from Philly, maybe you'll enjoy an upcoming post of of Kandi wearing a Flyers jersey : )

She looks like Heather, from Tickled In Distress. Has she done any bondage stuff?

I don't think so. I know early on she did a couple of shoots with a couple of other producers, I don't think bondage was involved. I'm not 100% sure on that. But I know that for the past several years she has really only shot with me.

Check these out...she could play Heather in a movie...no plans for one (not a live action one...)
preview3.jpgpreview8.jpg

The ones of her in the jeans... Wow! Her soles and feet are amazing! Then saw the others... Amazing! Sexy tattoo, French pedicure with White tips... :) my favourite! Thanks for posting!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back