• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poolside-Brook and Britney get Stacy

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Poolside-Brook and Britney get Stacy

Britney, Brook and Stacy had worked double shifts for the past three weeks, Brook and Stacy at the local hospital, Britney as a secretary of the head of a large bank.

Brook liked to tease Britney about her boss riding her so hard and Britney wished at times she had never told Brook that her boss was a woman.

It was one sunny Saturday and the girls finally had the day off, so they had planned to have a day by the pool at Britney's house.

Brook pulled up in front of Stacy's house and honked, a few seconds letter Stacy came out wearing a pink and blue summer dress.

Stacy was usually uptight and dressed kind of bulky, but she had loosened up over the past few days, even to the point of not wearing panties to work one day.

Brook remembered the “special” object Britney had told her to bring and quickly shoved it into the glove box of her car.

“Did you remember your bikini?” Brook asked as Stacy got in, Stacy just smiled and pulled a pink piece of fabric out of the little bag she was carrying.

Brook couldn't make out if it was a bikini or a bathing suit with the little peek she got, but she drove on to Britney's house.

When they arrived at Britney's, Brook took a look at her in car thermometer, it was already up to 98 Degrees and still raising.

When Brook Reached for the doorbell a voice shouted “Come on back” it was Britney, she was already by the pool.

Brook and Stacy made their way though the house to the pool “Hi girls” Britney said, while still lying on her stomach on one of the lounge chairs.

Brook and Stacy were in shock, Britney looked like a summer goddess, she wore blue high heels, a white mini-skirt that, from where Brook and Stacy were standing gave them a pretty decent view of her silk panties, her bikini top was unbuttoned and draped across the sides of the chair.

After a short chat, Brook and Stacy decided to put on their bikinis, and went inside to change.

Brook came out of the house first, she was wearing a green bikini with a thong, the top really showed off her cleavage.

Britney and Brook's eye's almost popped out of their head when Stacy appeared a few short seconds later.

She wore a mirco-kini with barely enough fabric to cover her nipples, her thong looked like it was made of dental floss.

After a quick dip in the pool and some girl talk it was getting late.

“Wine?” Britney offered, to which almost got a standing ovation from the other two girls.

“Brook could you give me a hand?” Britney asked, getting up and motioning with her head toward Brook's car.

“oh, yeah” Brook answered, hopping up from her seat.

When the two returned with drinks in hand, Britney handed Stacy hers, Britney locked eyes with Brook to which Brook nodded her head.

After downing her drink Stacy started feeling light head and sleepy.

“It's ok” Said Brook “you can doze off if you want”.

In what felt like moments, Stacy awoke, but couldn't move.

When she opened her eyes she found herself tied to a lounge chair with Brook Knelling by her feet, and even though she couldn't see nothing but her arms, she had to assume that Britney was behind her.

“oh...you're awake” Brook announced.

W-What going on” Stacy asked, a little fear in her voice

“oh...you don't know” Brook answered, gently dragging one of her nails up and down the sole of her right foot.

“no...don't...please” Stacy pleaded though giggles.

Just then Britney began her assault on Stacy's ribs, this proved to be more than Stacy could handle as she burst out with laughter.

Back at her feet, Brook had begun to tickle harder, faster and she was now tickling both feet.

Stacy tried everything to escape their tickling grasp, but the more she squirmed the harder the tickling got.

Stacy hadn't been tickled since she was a little kid, so she was super sensitive and she had never been tickled like this before.

By now Stacy was regretting wearing a bikini that gave so much easy access.

After Brook and Britney had got their fell, they undid the straps holding Stacy to the chair.

Stacy tried to lunge for them but she was to weak from laughter.

Britney and Brook caught her before she hit the ground and carried her in the house and tugged her into bed.

The next morning, Brook and Britney were having breakfast when Stacy came down the hall.

“Good morning” Britney and Brook both said, but it was met with no answer.

Finally, Stacy raised her head and said “I'm going to get you girls” with a grin on her face.

----------
Done...It took me almost three hours to do it, but it's done

As always feedback is welcome

Again, nice work. I like the simplicity. We've all seen the knock-out thing but this felt refreshingly fun. There is still a lot you could expand on but perhaps that's why I enjoyed it so much. It's quick, simple and light. If short, fun stories are to become what you're known for here, keep it up because they're perfectly awesome.

:)

Hey thanks dude! why I like to keep my stories short is because I used Literotica.com for a long time, and I would start to read a story and it would just be so long that I would just burn out on it less than half way thru.

I mean, long stories are ok, but I'm more of a 'Get to the point' kind of guy

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back