• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lonely night in the dorms f/f nylon, sock, bare foot, all over tickling,

saratk

TMF Master
Shelley and Amanda were 2 college students living in neighboring dorms. While everyone else was home on winter break, they were both stuck in the dorms without roommates. Shelley sit in her jammies at her desk looking out the window and saw snow lightly fall in the cold night air. Her thick blonde hair was in a ponytail and she wore glasses. She was on facebook and noticed a friend request from a girl named Amanda.

Amanda was in her psych class. Also blonde, with a little more brown in her hair. She was shorter and more petite than Shelley. Shelley was about 5'8'', and athletically curvy...like a volleyball player. She accepted the friend request, and the two started chatting, both completely bored and lonely. They discussed how they couldn't go home for the holidays, how much their roommate's sucked etc. Amanda told a story about how her roommate will tickle her feet to wake her up and how she hates that. Shelley's interest perked up because she loves doing that to her roommate. She acted sympathetic and asked probing questions to gauge Amanda's ticklishness. Amanda wondered why she was asking so many questions. She was excited by the conversation because she loved attention. She was actually a very playful 19 year old who enjoyed having her feet messed with, just not when she first woke up.

Shelley proposed that the two of them hang out and be roomies at least for a few days. Amanda liked the idea too. They logged off, and both got dressed in something at least sort of cute as Shelley made her way over.

Shelley buzzed the front door, and got let in. She walked up the three flights of stairs in a blue sweater, black pants, black leather boots that left water marks on the stairs, a black peacoat and scarf. She knocked on Amanda's door. Amanda quickly threw on some perfume and took her glasses off doing finishing touches to her look as she called Shelley to come in.

Shelley walks in, her face still red and cold from her walk, wipes her boots on the rug and takes her coat and scarf off. "Nice room...looks...just like mine!" She looked Amanda over who looked like she just got off work, although she changed just for the occasion. Amanda wore black patent leather oxford high heels, grey dress slacks, a red top that perfectly outlined her curves on her body. Shelley looked down at her shoes, trying to see what she had on under them, but couldn't because the pants went right to the shoes...was she barefoot? wearing socks? nylons??

so whatcha wanna do? said Shelley. Amanda walked over and took her coat and hangs it up. "Take your shoes off, or you'll track in silly!"
Nervousness comes over Shelley as the fact that they talked about ticklishness and ticklish feet so recently made her wonder if Amanda had a motive.
"umm ok." Shelley sits on a chair and unzips her knee length boots, steps out of them, her feet still warm, now unprotected. She wore thin, black dress socks and stepped over puddles, not to get them wet. Amanda followed her to her couch (they had a townhome style dorm). "So you wanna watch a movie to break the tension?" "That sounds good. Said Shelley." I know I'm a guest, but I don't think it's fair that I have to take my shoes off and you don't" Amanda looked at her strangely, but knew what she was referring to. "Well, my shoes are dry." Shelley wasn't done with this "Well, if you don't take your shoes off, there's no chance I can give you a foot rub during the movie and I'm really good at those."

Both girls had no clue what was happening. They don't flirt with girls like this, but they sure liked it. Amanda blushed and smiled. Both hearts raced. She walked over, put a movie in, walked back to the couch, and almost as if putting on a tease or show, removed her shoes for Shelley who sat back on the couch. Amanda crossed one leg, slowly reached down, eyes on Shelley, unbuckled her shoe, slipped it off, and showed Shelley what she was waiting for...what was on under the shoes..tan nylons. Shelley looked for a second and then from the other end of the couch watched the tv with a smile, trying not to show how excited she was.

About 10 minutes went by with nothing. They were both too nervous and shy to make a move. Both were also not comfortable talking outloud what they want. They were much better at texting or IM'ing without embarrassment. Shelley picks up her cell out of her purse. "What's ur number. I need to put it in my phone." Amanda gives it. Shelley saves it and Amanda hears a buzz....she looks at Shelley, then picks up her phone. She has a text. from Shelley. They text back and forth the following for the next 15 minutes. Smiling, shifting in their seats, looking at each other. Shelley in caps, Amanda not.

LIKING THE MOVIE?
lol yes
UR FEET LOOK COLD
hehe they r fine
R U SURE
yup...
IF U WANT I COULD RUB THEM
im nerrrrvous tho
Y
cuz...i dunno
ILL B NICE
GIMME UR FOOT
my feet are cold. i like them in the blankee
ILL WARM THEM
fiiiine

Amanda looks at Shelley and lays down, putting her foot on her lap. Shelley begins to rub them, and look at Amanda's face. Amanda can't relax. She is waiting for it to tickle. Shelley has her ankle and very lightly drags her fingers along her sole. Amanda scrunches her face, smiles, and tries to pull her foot away with resistance from Shelley. "I forgot...I do that during massages." says Amanda. "Well, don't" says Shelley. Shelley starts using her knuckle, thinking that might be less intimidating. "you might want to use your fingers. The way you're doing it now doesn't tickle." Shelley's stomach dropped and her heart raced, her face suddenly felt flush. "You're so silly...but ok" Shelley grabs the ankle tight and does spidering fingers on Amanda's soles. Amanda quickly starts wiggling all over the couch trying to get her foot away, trying not to laugh, then letting out a sqeeal. Shelley digs under her toes, slightly protected by the nylons, Amanda curls her toes and says "no no under toes are off limits" "oh no they are not" says Shelley as she peels her toes back and wiggles her fingers in there to which Amanda lets out a loud laugh and wiggle "no one has ever tiiiichkled meehee there befohoohoore!"

"Where else are you ticklish?" said Shelley. Amanda felt she had to tell..."sides" Shelley pounced on Amanda and started digging in her sides. "nohohohoho! it's actually better if you do it light." Shelley runs her fingers ever so lightly up Amanda's shirt from top of her delicate ribs to her hip bone. She feels goosebumps rise on her skin as Amanda wiggles and giggles. "it's a more fun tickle, but my feet are the worst." "You shouldn't be able to talk so much" Shelley said as she dug into her ribs relentlessly. Amanda screams kicks her legs tries to protect her belly and thrashes around. Shelley immediately straddles Amanda so she can't get away. She then goes into her slightly wet underarm and things get kicked up a notch. She loves the view from where she is...totally in control, looking down at Amanda completely helpless. Both of the girls are working so hard on defense and offense, that they are breaking a sweat. It's a good thing most of the students were home or the police may have been called. She flips her over and sits on her butt, digging into her sides, Amanda lets out a "holy hell!" and starts pounding the couch.

Amanda finally after a very long time said stop, to which Shelley did...they caught their breath and went back to their own side of the couch...totally exhausted. Amanda said "that was fun. I think we missed most of the movie. Wanna play a game?" "sure, what?" said Shelley. "I can't say it. I'm too embarrassed, I'll text you." "oh for the love of God...ok fine." she waited patiently for the buzz on her phone and looked at it. "letz see how ticklish you are." Shelley smiled, walked over and started to put her boots on. Amanda laughed "no don't leeeave!" "I'm not...just putting my boots on....sure you can try that I guess." Shelley had no idea how to play this. Should she let on she's ticklish? pretend like she's not?

"Comeon, where are you ticklish?" Amanda gave Shelley a playful push on the leg. "I dunno." Shelley said, smiling, arms crossed. "you don't??" Amanda said in disbelief. "well I might know, but...." Shelley makes a swift break for the next room, she runs, but doesn't close the door, so she could get caught. she jumps in a bed and hides under the covers, snickering at what is to come. Amanda runs and jumps on the bed and tickles the lump underneath the covers whereever she can. The lump starts wiggling desperately and screaming with laughter. "I got you I got you!" She continues to punish "the lump" by digging into what feels like her tummy. Shelley emerges and tries to get away. The second she appears, Amanda tickles whatever is coming out from under the covers which are her upper chest/underarm area. Amanda reaches for her feet and notices she has her boots on..."You have boots on in the bed!!! wet boots in the bed!!!...well good thing this is my roomies bed. Take them off now!." She said playfully. "no way! you'll have to take them off if you can!" challenged Shelley. "Like that will be hard!" says Amanda. "It might be. If you can get them off, you can have free reign to find all my spots...I can hardly get these off sometimes." Amanda jumps at the challenge, sits on Shelleys legs, quickly unzips one boot, jumps off the bed, quickly grabs it again, pulls with all her might and pulls it off...she looks at it in her hand. "look what IIII did!" Shelley giggles and covers herself with the comforter. "You're gonna have to take the other one off" Shelley presents her her other foot, to which Amanda pulls it off with no resistance.

"Ok, now to find your hotspots." Amanda climbs on the bed and straddles Shelley at her sides. She starts at her tummy. Shelley closes her eyes and giggles and squirms. "wow! I thought I was bad." she moves and tickles her sides. Shelley kicks her legs frantically, laughing and gasping for air. "holy crap! a hotspot!" Shelley giggles. "maybe."

Amanda holds Shelleys wrist and lifts it over her head and with the other had digs into her underarm. Shelley bucks like crazy and goes into silent laughter. "Another hotspot!" "well there's a lot of them" Amanda thinks about her next move. tries her neck, which gets a scrunch and cute giggle. She lifts her leg and tickles under her knee. Shelley starts bucking around, buries her face in a pillow and lets out a loud belly laugh. While she's on a roll, Amanda squeezes her thighs, which makes Shelley scream and shriek. "oh wow!..are your hips ticklish" Shelley wimpers "yes" the hip tickling results in pounding fits, bucking and hystarical laughing.

Amanda stands up for a second and walks to get something. Shelley jumps off the bed, runs behind her, puts her hands in Amanda's pockets and tickles the inside of her pockets. This results in a surprised laugh mixed with ticklishness and "I can't believe I'm ticklish there!" which brings them both to the ground. Amanda pleads stop and says "you were pretty protective of those feet. Can I try them?" Shelley says "Do I have a choice?" Amanda says "no ma'am I need you back on the bed." Shelley stands, and Amanda, like a cop, gets behind her, and puts her hand on the bed as if it were a car. "I"m sorry I need to search you." She says playfully and gives her a very detailed, very ticklish patdown. "Just lay back I want to explore your feet. I'll keep your socks on."

Shelley lays back, Amanda sits on the bed, puts Shelley's feet on her lap and at first just plays with them. wiggles her toes, rolls her ankles around, just looks at them which causes Shelley to giggle softly. Amanda grabs Shelleys ankle and really starts digging into her arches. This causes Shelley to quickly sit up and grab Amanda's hands "I'm sorry. My feet are too ticklish. I don't think I can handle it." Amanda rubs Shelley's feet tenderly, which even makes her laugh. "60 seconds? then i'll stop." Shelley lays back "Oh my God. I can't believe this. Fine." The next 60 seconds included massive toe scrunching, Shelley demonstrating amazing foot and leg strength, screaming at the top of her lungs, bucking, trying to sit up to stop her, but not having the ab strength. At the climax and when Amanda announced time was up, she ripped off a sock and without warning shoved Shelley's toes in her mouth. The reaction from Shelley was totally unexpected. It went from ticklish to orgasmic. Everything got silent and Shelley arched her back and then thrashed around. She stopped breathing and then moaned and squealed, it started to tickle again. Amanda stopped. Shelley was shaking, still getting over the amazing feeling she just felt...Amanda said "wanna spend the night?...in my bed? we can make this our bed." Shelley didn't have to answer. Her face said it all.

Amanda got off the bed, turned off the light, turned on red xmas lights to set the mood. She took off her shirt to show a white bra. She took off her pants to show white panties and her nylons were actually tan stockings with garters. "Holy crap" Shelley thought. "I officially like girls. This is more than a college thing." Amanda slowly undresses Shelley into her undies...the night air is chilly, Amanda lays down....not head to head, but head to feet with Shelley. She gently takes Shelley's feet in her hands and rubs them. She puts her feet up by Shelley. She does the same. Until they fell asleep many hours later, the two of them sucked each other's toes, lightly tickled, rubbed each others feet the rest of the night...

for those who want a part 2, what would you suggest? I think I wrapped it up nicely...maybe another planned tickle session? involving bondage?

That was AWESOME.

Yes a part 2 would be great.... they've got the whole winter break to get to know each other. The thing that I absolutely love is the consensual tickling... there are so few stories that have that. Plus the fact that Amanda is embarrassed that she likes the tickling... that is just so adorable.

I'd love to see some sort of game where they are in their underwear, and they try out tickling with various implements... they test out feathers, artists paintbrushes, all sorts of stuff. Have it work up to the bondage part, but keep it consenusal.

Excellent job!

That was AWESOME.

Yes a part 2 would be great.... they've got the whole winter break to get to know each other. The thing that I absolutely love is the consensual tickling... there are so few stories that have that. Plus the fact that Amanda is embarrassed that she likes the tickling... that is just so adorable.

I'd love to see some sort of game where they are in their underwear, and they try out tickling with various implements... they test out feathers, artists paintbrushes, all sorts of stuff. Have it work up to the bondage part, but keep it consenusal.

Excellent job!
that all sounds good to me!!

My heart always skips a beat when I see a thread started by you, saratk! Because I LOVE f/f nylon tickling and that seems to be your thing too :) Awesome story...I'd love to see a part 2!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back