• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When they need money... Behind the scenes of a video [MF/F, tickling + foot torture]

Rod

TMF Novice
I'm writing this series to show my fascination with the profession of a tickle model. When I watch clips, there is something that is at least equally as important as the actual ticking to me. It's the motivation and the story behind the models and the producers. This story summarizes that. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing it. Obviously the story is to be expanded, hopefully soon. If you like it, please comment, that will help me write the follow-up soon if one will be demanded.

A pleasant male voice answered the phone and welcomed her. For a second Paulina could not say a word. The voice patiently repeated the greeting, as if it was used to callers who hesitate whether they should continue or hang up. Paulina finally dared to speak:
-Good afternoon... I'm interested in doing a shot... very soon
-I'm happy to hear that! Have you done any modeling before?
-No... I'm brand new... I need money - she mumbled
-Brilliant! First timers are definitely welcome! How soon is very soon? Is the weekend OK with you?
-Yes... it's just fine! But before that... - she hesitated again
-...you would like to take a look around, is that what you mean? - the voice interrupted, leaving Paulina relieved
-Yes, that's it. I'd like to take a look at another girl's shoot.
-Every model does... but we don't have much choice here. Last shoot we have scheduled in at least a week is tomorrow evening. Can you be here at 7?
-Damn, my classes terminate at 6.45 on Fridays, I won't make it!
-I'm sorry, the model has her plans and she can't wait, we must start without you. But come when you can, my assistant will be available to talk to you and you may want to talk to the model when we're done.
-Great! I'll be with a friend...
-Cool! See you there.

Paulina and Sylvia approached the door of the flat. The building was quite modern and stylish. Paulina boldly pressed the doorbell. After a few seconds a short interval of wild, desperate laughter attacked their ears and muted almost immediately. "Will you sound like that too?!" - whispered Paulina's friend right before the door opened.

-Hello girls! Come in! Are you is the prospective models that Paul told me about?
-I am... - Paulina replied after hesitating for a second and took a look around the place

The hall was spacious, opened to a small kitchen to the left and was almost empty. The flat was obviously rented. The only pieces of furniture were a chair and a simple sofa by the wall facing the entrance, next to another door. On the sofa Paulina spotted jeans, socks and a purple tanktop. She guessed the owner of the clothes was behind the door now and must have been the owner of the wild laughter they heard. The door and the room behind it must have been soundproof - although they heard the screams from outside the apartment when the host was leaving the room to let them in, they didn't hear anything now, standing right next to it.

-Have a seat and make yourselves comfortable! My name is Monica. Would like some tea? - the host asked
-No, thank you! - Paulina replied nervously for both girls. It didn't seem very rational, but anyway she preferred not to take anything from the hosts yet, to be sure she won't wake up behind the door, bound, naked and ready for everything she saw done to the girls on the first page of the producer's clipstore, before she decided to close it without watching further pages.

Monica smiled and grabbed the clothes from the sofa, inviting the girls to sit down again. Once they did, she took the chair and sat down facing them. Paulina took a closer look at her. She had a pretty face, shoulder-length dark hair and wasn't very tall. She looked fit, tough, friendly and trustworthy.

-Alright, tell me how much you need.
-Seven hundred! - Paulina almost shouted, biting her tongue when she realized they can take advantage of her situation now.
-That's tough. But possible, don't worry. Are you willing to pose naked?
-Um... is that necessary?!
-No, not really... But 700 without nudity is a tough ride for a beginner. Honestly I don't think one girl can make it alone in one day. But before I really can tell you anything, I need you to take those shoes off.

Paulina proceeded to unlace her sneakers with determination. Sylvia seemed not to be willing to take anything off her feet but after Paulina gave her a meaningful look, she started peeling the shoes off. Paulina placed her shoes side by side and looked at Monica questioningly.
-Socks off and feet up here! - the host said with a smile, clapping her hands on her knees. Two bare feet made their way there.

Delicate hands stroked along the soles and encompassed Paulina's both heels. Paulina observed the brunette's face and noticed a natural smile while trying to control her own giggle.
-Excellent! Smooth as baby's! And unpolished, virgin nails... They will earn you some extra bucks! - the host commented and wiggled her nails under the sole.

Paulina relaxed a little and immediately let out a natural, uncontrollable burst of laughter.
- I don't think it will be easy for you after all! - Monica added in reaction. - If you react like this now, you'll go crazy when I try something else...

Monica softly raised the feet of her lap, prompting Paulina to curl her legs and stood up. She went to the kitchen, opened a cabinet and produced a wide, plastic hairbrush with soft bristles. She sat down again and pointed to her lap again. Paulina insecurely placed her feet back there. Sylvia watched with disgust.

Monica did not take time to build pressure. She vigorously grabbed one delicate foot and stroke the sole with the brush. Paulina shrieked, covered her face with her hands and wiggled uncontrollably, almost hitting Sylvia. Her dark blond long hair covered her face as she shook her head. After the test was done, Monica looked at the other girl, still sitting with socks on.

Sylvia was not enthusiastic about letting the girl play with her feet at all. She peeled off one sock and gave the foot to inspection.

-Not as smooth, but acceptable - Monica commented. Sylvia was increasingly pissed. Before Monica managed to test ticklishness though, the door next to the sofa opened and a young, tall dark haired guy wearing an unbuttoned shirt over a t-shirt entered the room.

-Done already?! - Monica asked him
-No, no, the little one requested a break. She deserves one, I'm not easy on her! By the way, my name is Paul - he said casually - what do we have here?
-Two extremely cute smooth and ticklish tootsies and at least one also cute, but with a difficult owner attached, don't know how ticklish yet - replied Monica, not bothering to introduce the girls
-Great! 175 per hour with the first two and 150 for the other two if all the four go together.

Paulina quickly calculated the earnings. Just a little bargain and together they will make it in two hours! Realizing that, she almost forgot the way she was squeezing when Monica touched her. If she could, she would just run into the "torture chamber" right now to let them strap her in and would take whatever they have in store for her. And after they would be done with her, she would be supporting her faithful friend in helping her get what they needed so desperately! But right then Sylvia grabbed her shoes and left the flat without a word...

Paulina scratched her neck. Her woolen turtleneck was itchy and she hated it, but she just had to wear it on the frosty Saturday morning. She shivered when she imagined she would have to endure what is waiting for her after she catches a cold. She passed 3 busses, hoping that Sylvia will join her on the bus stop and accompany her.

Last evening, after she left the place she was going to now, she recorded a message on Sylvia's voicemail begging the girl to join her and telling her of what is in store for her if she's alone. She described the screams and fighting she heard and saw from a blonde girl whose session she got to witness when she stayed in the studio after Sylvia left. She told her, how the black blindfold on the girl's eyes was soaking with tears and how she asked Monica how much the blonde was getting paid for this unthinkable torture. After she heard that the blonde, who was so much more fit than her, who even wore clothes which looked like she came to the shot straight from the gym, was suffering for merely 125 an hour, she burst out into tears and left the room not to freak out, even though she had every intention to talk to the model after she was done. Her turn was to be at 9 AM next day.

Paul was a charming bastard. He was smiling and showing a lot of compassion when Paulina was telling him the story of the unfortunate party at her place, where Sylvia brought friends of friends who ruined her flat and prompted the neighbors to call the police along with the landlord. However, he made no concession hearing that the fine and compensation for the landlord grossly exceeded Paulina's tight student budget. He didn't care that being a daughter of a conservative doctor from a small town, now the pride of the family because of her ambitious first year studies, Paulina wouldn't resort to asking parents for help, although her tenancy would be terminated on Monday if she didn't pay.

Conditions of the landlord were tight and so were Paul's. For him, seven hundred for a shot with a single girl was equivalent to 4 hours of shooting and the shooting was to be all but easy. He demanded that the shot be split in two days, two hours each, because "after two hours with him a model is just worthless". To make matters worse, Paulina had one night to decide whether she agrees to endure "quite serious foot torture" before the actual tickling or if she decides to model topless. In any case, ballgag, blindfold, head bondage and tight toe restraints applied "as necessary" were a must.

After she lost her faith and got on a bus, she stood by the studio's door. She rang the bell and Monica immediately opened the door.
-Poor little thing! You're freezing, get in quickly! - she urged her and offered hot tea, which Paulina willingly accepted. This time she'd rather the tea had a sedative inside so that she wouldn't be doing all these things consciously!

-Paul will be here in a half an hour. We'll prepare the stuff, and you of course. Remember, I'm here to comfort you. I will join Paul in torturing you, but whatever happens, I am your friend. You won't get hurt with me. And let me tell you Paul wouldn't do a harm to any girl we film. Once I was in a position very similar to yours. Now sit down and take your socks off. We must warm you up. Paul hates to tickle cold feet! - saying that Monica left Paulina on the sofa and went to the kitchen to bring a basin full of hot water.
-Here comes the nice part! Some girls say they feel like real film stars when I do it to them - Monica continued, rolling Paulina's trousers up and placing her feet in the water and rubbing them - Please, try to relax, as much as you can. I know it's hard.

Although Paulina was everything but relaxed, the warm welcome surprised her a lot and Monica earned a lot of trust. When, having wiped Paulina's feet dry with a towel, she ordered the model to stand up and proceed to the room behind the door, she boldly followed her, although she had imagined this moment would be a true nightmare.

The door closed behind her. The lighting was already on and the room was set. The narrow, leather clad bench upon which the blonde was tickled the evening before was now under a wall. The middle of the room was occupied by a wide wooden platform with support points made of foam and straps forming a spread-eagle human silhouette. Before Paulina was ordered to lay down, Monica asked her to take off her sweater and trousers. Paulina remained in her white sports bra and panties and was ordered to raise her arms. Monica carefully inspected her armpits and groin. She smiled and ensured Paulina that their perfect smoothness will be yet another advantage of hers.

-Take of the necklace, they tend to break as we tickle... - Paulina was ordered right before she layed down.

Finally the girl filled the silhouette on the platform with her body. Numerous straps were buckled around her. She managed to count she was strapped in on each ankle, above the knees and on her waist and wrists. Straps were in place to secure her head, elbows and arms right above the armpit, however Monica explained they would be buckled and unbuckled as the session progresses. Paulina was relieved to feel that the foam supported her body perfectly and the straps were smooth and soft. The platform had handles for her to grab on, which she immediately made use of. One more reason for relief seemed to be the fact, that although the contraption seemed inescapable, her feet were bound separately so Paulina could not imagine how her toes would be bound.

-Let me set the cameras... - said Monica, targeting the device on Paulina's body - You look like an angel! - she smiled, rotating the large display towards her so that Paulina could see her hopeless situation. Paulina did not reply. She was doing her best to calm her breath.

-Oh, one more thing! - Monica exclaimed kneeling near Paulina's head - You can't have your hair fastened like this. You wouldn't be comfortable when we strap your head to the platform! Let's make them loose... - she finished, taking the band off Paulina's hair - So now, we're almost ready! All we need to do is fit the ballgag. Open up wide... no... this one is way too big. It would hurt you.

Finally, also the ballgag was fitted. Monica buckled the leather belt behind Paulina's head and teased her gently, friendlily mocking her situation and the protests she was trying to make. At one point she got yet another idea.

-You know what? I'll take off my shoes for you! I always think it makes the victim feel more comfortable to see the tickler is wearing nothing on her feet. I'm not sure if it's true... Maybe it's just because they were always getting down to torment me wearing high heels while I was barefoot? Personally when I'm barefoot I feel helpless even as a tickler now! It makes me think the ticklees are more comfortable knowing my helplessness... - she spoke while taking off the shoes and uncovering French-pedicured, shapely feet.

Paulina never thought of what Monica commented on but nodded her head and without the gag she would even be willing to share her thoughts on what Monica said. But then the girls heard the main door opening.

-Oh, Paul isn't alone! - said Monica, seeming genuinely surprised.

Paulina rose, as much as the contraption allowed her and realized Paul was accompanied by the blonde whose session she witnessed the day before!

-Ana decided she wants to see what happens to Paulina, since Paulina got a chance to see what was happening to her and didn't even bother to talk - Paul laughed when Monica came up to him
-Hello helpless one! - laughed the blonde, whose name turned out to be Ana, walking up to Paulina - Did you like my ordeal? Well, it seems yours is slightly more... ambitious! Hope you don' mind if I join!

Paulina obviously did mind and was kind of grateful she was wearing a ballgag now. Just a second later, Paul walked up to her, bowed down and gently unbuckled the gag, pulling it out of Paulina's mouth.
-Hello Paulina - he started in a gentle voice, the same that she knew from the conversation on the phone - I see Monica prepared you just fine! We won't use this right now, though. You look lovely... By the way, have you decided which bonus to choose? Hot foot or titties?
-Foot... torture... If I were to show my breasts I wouldn't be stuck in this thing - she replied boastingly, trying to hide the fact that she was close to the brink of tears again
-Good choice. Twenty minutes and we're done with the bonus then - a much quicker solution! But in such case we will need something more...

While Paul was discussing the final details with the bound girl, Monica walked up to the camera and set it rolling. She admired the set and raised her leg to touch a small mark on her left foot...

-What do you think of this girl - Monica asked Paul, with steam coming out of her mouth as they walked from the car to the building they lived in. The Friday night was extremely cold.
-I think we are in for our best selling production ever. We had tons of requests for tickling with a good warm up!
-Are you sure it's fine? We haven't even tested everything yet... And she's so desperate!
-I know. But 700 in two days is the most I've ever paid. She must earn it. And for the testing, it's you who should be afraid.

Monica enjoyed the warm foamy bath. A quick stroke with her silky sole along her calf indicated the depilation time was still far away. Finally the girl stood up and rolled up in a towel.

She opened the bathroom door. On the floor at her feet, on a red pillow she saw four leather straps. She knew what she was supposed to do. She sat down on the floor and started buckling them around her wrists and ankles. As she fitted one on her right ankle, she saw Paul gazing at her from the bedroom which was lit by candles. She smiled to him, stood up, and walked to the room wearing nothing but the towel and four leather straps, tightly fastened on her soft skin.

She sat down on the edge of their big bed, curling the legs below her. Paul sat next to her. She could see his boxers bump. He embraced her and they kissed. As they cuddled, Paul reached out to her left foot resting on the edge of the bed. In a quick move he fastened a strange device around it. The device consisted of a ring, running over the top of the foot with a buckle, which allowed it to be easily fastened and unfastened, on the side. Below the sole, the ring turned into a wider, flat part with two thick and rather blunt steel pins screwed into it. By turning the pins, one could regulate their distance from the sole. If a pin was screwed in to the limit, the distance between the pin and the ring would be much shorter than the height of a foot. The pins in the device on Monica's foot were halfway through. Deep enough to put pressure on her sole to made her sigh silently with pain.

Monica opened her eyes and looked at Paul. He nodded his head. The girl obediently laid on her back raising her hands to the level of her head, placing the wrists exactly on a band that ran across the bed and below the pillow, with several steel eyes to which the straps on her hands could be secured. Paul followed her and their mouths were still connected while he secured Monica's right hand. Having secured the other one, Paul unrolled her from the towel which protected her. He kissed her neck, down to her breasts and stomach... Before he made his way to her foot, the painful feeling in the left foot, locked in the torturous device was dimmed by the delight in her entire body. But then the foot was fastened to another band, running parallel to the shorter edge of the bed, close to its end.

After Monica's both feet were secured to the bed, Paul caressed the one which didn't wear the torturous ring and having made his way back to Monica's mouth and having whispered a short apology and thanks into her ear, he proceeded with further steps of her ordeal. He tied pieces of thin, soft rope around her right foot's big toe and around the small one. He secured the loose ends of the ropes to the remote steel eyes on the band to which the ankles were secured and to the bedpost. Now, Monica's feet had little movement available to the sides and almost no movement up, towards her body. The pins pressing against Monica's arch were holding the device on her foot firmly in place.

Paul placed a tealight a few inches below the ends of the pins opposite to the ones pressing against Monica's sole. The pins were slowly warming up and Monica's eyes were slowly growing huge. Paul sat by Monica's head and kissed her mouth. The girl kissed back, but the fear of burning pain which she was expecting in her sole was making her unable to drift away with him. "Trust me, or the tealight will stay there" - he whispered. Two small tears ran down Monica's face, which he carefully observed. Monica closed her eyes. Right before the pins really started to burn her, she was about to scream. But right then, the ring around her foot was released and the tealight was taken away. Monica was breathing hard, as Paul was kissing the tantalized skin around the spot which the pin was in contact with. Next, he started massaging the spot, causing the girl to moan with an unknown mix of pain and pleasure. Finally, he proceeded to lightly tickle the sensitized sole, causing the experienced ticklee to shriek with laughter and loose her breath.

Before moving back to the rest of Monica's body and providing her with the reward for the first of many painful moments that night, Paul took another ring, identical to the first one, which was until then kept in a bucket full of ice and fastened it around the tormented foot. The first one, still warm from the tealight was placed on the other foot and pins were screwed in by one turn each. Monica sighed but went on to accept Paul's love and torture.

The night was long and the tealights were placed below the pins a few times more. At the final attempt, Monica managed to kiss Paul passionately, knowing that he would take away the burning feeling right when it starts to harm her. As he tickled her body later, the devices stayed on Monica's feet, shaking as her body shook and bringing a new torturous note to their usual tickle play.

The morning met the couple in a tight embrace, with Monica's hands free, but legs still secured to the band and with the rings still buckled around her feet.

The memory of the past night made Monica envious for a second. Not that she would like to be exactly in Paulina's place at the moment but the kind of attention Paul was giving to restraining Paulina's very pretty feet was probably the one thing in their business that she would rather keep for herself. On the other hand though, the marks Monica had on her soles were souvenirs of a journey from earth to hell and then all the way to heaven, the best lesson of trust she could imagine. She knew such journeys were reserved for her only. What Paulina was being strapped in for, was a merely a long journey to hell and back to earth... a cool thing when you look at it in retrospect but probably not that cool when you're a helpless little thing, immobilized for the first time in your life and left at mercy of perfect strangers. Monica quickly got a grip and decided Paulina only deserves her support, not rivalry. She shook the jealousy off and got back to her regular duties.

She closed up on Paulina's feet where, to the girl's horror, Paul was attaching the devices Monica wore at night. Although Paulina had no idea what the tools were meant for and the pins were barely touching her skin yet so there was no way she could feel the pain, she knew the cold touch of steel on her soles didn't mean any good news. Apart from the devices, Paul also mounted a strange construction on the edge of the platform. Paulina tried not to use her imagination but she intuitively knew, the four steel poles, one on each side of each foot, secured to the surface with massive clamps would form the basis for the announced toe bondage. "Shit. They didn't forget" - she thought, amused at how naive she was to think anything she signed up for would be spared. The camera ran all along Paulina's helpless body and focused on her face. Monica started to speak:

-So, today our guest is Paulina! The brave, innocent and desperate student, betrayed by her best friend and left to suffer in our hands to pay her debt. Paulina... tell us, who is to blame for your misery?

Paulina recalled what Monica told her the evening before, right after she signed the contract, when she was literally on the brink of tears: "You signed up for something extreme. It already makes you special. But what really makes you special is you, yourself and the reason why you're here. People will love you and so will Paul. Try as hard as you can to sell your story well and I promise he'll be easier on you...” Paulina kept in mind what she heard but at that moment she didn't have to try hard. She just pronounced the only word that came to her mind in the only manner she could say it:

-Sylvia! - for a second Paulina's voice sounded bold and revengeful again
-That's right! This little bitch should be in your place... although that would be a shame. She's not half as cute as you are... - the compliment didn't mean much to Paulina at the moment - Do you know what you're here for?
-I'm gonna get tickled... - Paulina replied nervously, but still in a relatively strong voice that trembled just a little bit
-Anything else? - Monica insisted
-My feet... they will be... tortured - the bound model closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, making her voice sound helpless and scared again. Her face resembled that of a child that is about to cry and her toes curled desperately.

Monica felt sorry for the model. She left the camera rolling on the tripod and approached the girl.
-Hushhhh... You'll be fine. - she said caringly, stroking Paulina's forehead - You can make it, don't worry. Your bondage is not that tight yet. You can wiggle your feet and raise your head. For now you won't wear the gag either... And look! It's only one hour and a half left till you go home for today!
-The worst still lies ahead... - Paulina replied grimly - You haven't even started and I'm exhausted already!

Monica smiled, moved closer to Paulina and whispered in her ear:
-It's the anticipation that is the worst, fool! I'm amazed you're handling it so well! We had girls breaking out into tears waiting for nothing more than regular tickling shots! And if I were in your place I'd be begging Paul to start this torture already! I wouldn't stand all this waiting!

Coming to realize what Monica just said cheered Paulina up. She couldn't imagine herself begging for the torture to start but if they actually asked her if she wanted them to start immediately or wait a moment, she probably wouldn't hesitate. And expecting that they won't ask, the girl tried to calm her breath down and get ready for whatever may come at any time. Still, she was surprised by Ana's enthusiastic voice coming from near her feet and by what came just after that.
-Don't worry Paulina, I could make it, you'll be fine too!

The smile that appeared on Paulina's face after she heard Ana's support got preserved. Ana's slim fingers made their way to Paulina's soles, stroking them right above the loosely attached tools of torture.

-Shit! - Paulina shrieked when she realized that the feeling, which was nothing more than "regular tickling", has just taken over control of her. First soft giggles immediately gave way to the outright helpless laughter. Her feet started wiggling and Paulina shook her head a few times. Monica was carefully recording the girl's face while another camera was registering the action at the feet. The sensation was growing and soon Paulina was out of breath for the first time.

-Stop-stop-stop-stop! - she shouted desperately

Ana surprised the model again, stopping right after she heard that. Then Paul decided to speak.
-Alright... here's the deal. You're not wearing the gag now, but save the screams for later, if you don't mind. We'll play a game now... - hearing that Paulina raised her head to look at him and once again revealed the horror in her eyes. Paul turned one of the pins around a few times and Paulina felt the dull but pointy end of the pin strain her soft skin.
-You're welcome to laugh, scream and do whatever you like, but everytime you protest against what we do, we will screw these in deeper. Don't worry, they won’t tear your skin. But yes, they will hurt like hell. - Paul continued and went on to drive other pins to the same depth as the first one.

-No! - Paulina sighed as the third pin pushed against her skin
-A deal is a deal... - Paul mumbled indifferently and turned each pin once more

Paulina bit her lips, desperate not to make a sound.
-Girls, she's yours now - Paul announced.

Ana's fingers returned to the balls of Paulina's feet. They were not tickling more vigorously than earlier, but the sensation turned unbearable immediately. Paulina was extremely glad her head was still free and shook it violently in mad laughter, doing all she could to avoid screaming. She also tried to wiggle her feet, but soon realized the more they moved, along with the contraptions they were in, the more painful the pins were. She did quite well in holding back the protests until Monica joined in.

-You bitch stop that! - Paulina yelled when the sudden attack on her upperbody along with restless foot tickling drove her out of her mind.

Paul nodded at Ana to stop tickling the feet and let him access the devices, but Monica kept tickling the smooth armpits. It was not obvious whether the way Paulina was shaking her feet at the time, ignoring the additional pain it produced, was a result of upperbody tickling or a desperate attempt not to allow Paul to make her situation even worse. The little feet had no chance in the fight and the contraptions soon became tighter. One more interval of helpless laughter began.
Monica straddled over Paulina's upperbody and attacked her ribs. She knew the girl wouldn't resist shrieking when she starts tickling there but prevented the protests by putting her own bare foot over Paulina's mouth. This allowed the tickling go on without interruption for a few more minutes before the girl got exhausted. Once Monica's foot was gone, a desperate scream emerged from the laughter.

-Stooooooooop! I don't... care... what you do next... just let me... breeeaaaaaaathe!

The tickling stopped. Small tears ran down Paulina's face as she was catching a breath and biting her lips, expecting another painful turn of the pins. However, the position of the pins didn't change. What happened instead produced an even more painful feeling though. Paulina felt Paul pulls her feet back, making the skin of the sole stretch. Now the pins pushed harder against the soft skin, even without being turned.

She felt her feet are being propped in the position. Something got slipped her each of her big toes and tightened. As other toes were being secured, Paulina raised her head and looked at them. Her toes were now trapped in hose clamps and pulled back towards a bended rod installed in between the poles that were secured to the platform right before her ordeal started. As Paul tightened them, no movement was left for Paulina's feet and each single toe was spread apart. Paulina closed her eyes losing all hope. Unexpectedly, the rings pushing the pins against her soles were released and the two torturous devices fell off the tormented feet. Paul's fingers firmly massaged the spots where the pins were pushing, bringing even more pain first but then offering lots of relief to the tantalized soles.

-Thank you... - she whispered in a cute, exhausted voice. She opened her eyes and saw Monica bow down over her while squatting above her head. Monica menacingly wiggled her fingers in the air making Paulina press her chin against her chest in an attempt to protect herself. "You're so cute" - Monica commented, quickly poking her armpits and bringing shrieks of laughter from Paulina's mouth. The poking went on, making the desperate bound girl visibly angry and at one point even provoking her to try to bite Monica's finger. "Be nice... I'm your closest ally here!" - Monica warned her smiling. All in all, the teasing was quite tolerable, compared with what was coming.

-God, this is so sweet - Ana exclaimed looking at Paulina's helpless toes and took a tiny paintbrush to start teasing the extremely soft area between the toes. Paulina gave up all efforts to fight and broke out into laughter. Another paintbrush caressed her other foot. It tickled less but felt even more menacingly...

Each stroke of the second paintbrush left a wet, oily feeling on the skin. Totally puzzled Paulina tried to look at Monica while laughing. Monica's look seemed sorry. She reached out to touch Paulina's hand that was firmly grabbing the handle next to the wrist restrain. Paulina didn't know what was going on, but released her grip and immediately grasped Monica's hand. "Be brave now" - Monica prompted her smiling. Paulina nodded her head.

Paul, who operated the oily paintbrush covered Paulina's entire right foot in the oil and moved to the left one, making Ana step aside. Without Ana's paintbrush, the ticklish sensation of the oily one was no longer overwhelming and Paulina regained her composure and was calming her breath down, giggling just occasionally. Finally Paul put the paintbrush aside. Paulina's feet shined with the oily substance.

-So we got you covered in baby oil. It will make the heat distribute evenly so that you don't get burnt. But you'll feel the burning. This time you're welcome to scream if you think you're over the edge. It won't change much though... I just don't really think you'd be able to hold it back now. Are you ready?

Paulina had no idea what was going on but Monica held her hand stronger so she nodded her head. Paul reached for a hair dryer and pointed it towards Paulina's helpless soles. She heard the air flow and felt the heat. As long as Paul was altering the hair dryer's position, directing the stream up and down her sole it even felt quite pleasant. But then he concentrated the stream of hot air at one point.

Paulina bit her lips but it didn't take long until she exploded. She vigorously picked up her upperbody from the platform and buckled against the bonds holding her. Her loose hair waved in the air and fell on her face, covering her eyes right after she managed to give a horrified look to Ana. At the moment even the blonde looked scared.

To Paulina, the torture seemed like eternity. In her struggle, she was imagining the way her feet were already getting blistered. She visualized the baby oil on her feet reaching the boiling point and the steel hose clamps turning red hot. She pushed with all her strength against the clamps but they didn't let go. She was absolutely defenseless and her last resort were the desperate screams that she produced constanlty, wishing she could jump out of her skin.

-GOD! Don't do this! - she shrieked in despair. Paul didn't even bother to look at her. He carefully moved the stream an inch lower on her left foot.

From Paul's perspective, which was also that of the camera, the process looked much more agreeable. Paulina's feet were definitely more delicate than Monica's, on which he tested the heat torture many times, so he was especially careful. The soles, which were snow white before, now turned pinkish. Observing the barely visible wrinkles of the soles and the straining muscles right below the tormented skin, he could tell the girl was fighting hard. He wished he could hire Paulina for a purely foot-torture focused video, but this one was above all about tickling. Therefore, after less than two minutes he was done with both feet. Warm and still shiny from the oil they were now awaiting their extremely ticklish fate.

When the hot air stopped flowing, Paulina's head finally rested again. Her eyes were shut. Her muscles felt sore from the fighting. The feet were still burning and she would give anything for a touch of something cold. Even her face was blushy now. Monica was holding her right hand firmly. Paulina instinctively moved her head towards that direction. Her cheek encountered soft, smooth and cool skin of Monica's foot, which rested right next to Paulina's face. She couldn't help and clung to the pleasant surface of the sole, grateful for the peace that finally came. As Monica watched her with a smile, Ana blew gently with her mouth upon Paulina's tormented soles. It brought relief to the poor model but at the same time even that felt ticklish on the extremely sensitized feet.

All the four people in the studio stayed silent for a while. Paulina cherished the moment. Finally, it was her who broke the silence though. When Monica tried to move her foot just an inch away from her, the girl desperately reached out to keep contact with that. It was not until Monica carefully closened her other foot to her face and tickled the cheek with her toes! Paulina shook as if she was waken up from a dream and with a funny squeak moved away from the foot. All the three tormentors laughed. Coming to realize what happened Paulina laughed as well.

Monica moved closer, bowed down and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
-You were amazing! - she said - Now it's nothing but tickling! I hope you don't mind if I join them to have some fun with your feet now?

Actually Paulina did mind that. She couldn't really explain that but all the attention Monica gave her made the suffering much easier. Apparently this was the time, Monica not only stopped offering relief, but would also start to make the situation worse!

-And before I go... I'd better fasten a few more safety belts! You really are a thrasher, I don't trust the foam under your head enough. - saying this, Monica reached for the straps and before Paulina protested, pulled them tightly around her arms and below her elbows. Paulina's body pushed firmly against the foam support now. Monica pushed the model's head, that she kept trying to raise, towards the platform and fastened one last strap on her forehead. What Paulina felt at the moment, was the definition of helplessness.

After Paulina's eyes lost sight of Monica leaving for her feet, the girl hopelessly looked into the ceiling. Her feet cooled down a little bit, just enough for the unpleasant feeling to go away and leave the skin vulnerable and deathly ticklish. She thought she was all alone now and became desperate again. But right then she noticed two eyes painted on the ceiling, staring straight into her own. She found that proof of the producers' sense of humour spooky, yet funny and smiled subconsciously.

-Look! She's smiling! She can't wait for us to start! - Monica shouted
-Nononononono! - Paulina protested, but to no avail. Monica's nails skillfully dug into her right sole. The ticklee went hysterical immediately. Having no way to struggle, she just banged her palms on the handles she was grabbing on earlier at an unbelievable pace.

They made her work hard for another break. By the time it came, her body looked as if she was all covered in baby oil. Right before the break, Ana who was watching the foot-tickling scene in amazement joined in and tickled Paulina's flat stomach with extreme zeal. Paulina couldn't believe that, but actually she had an impression there was one more person who tickled her, altering between the armpits and ribcage. She got reduced to silent laughter then. During the break, she realized she couldn't even tell how long the tickling lasted. She desperately gasped for breath and enjoyed the precious breather, isolating herself from the world outside.

-...I guess this meant she wants the gag! - she managed to hear when her senses came back to norm.

She heard bare feet clap on the floor and recalled Monica offering she would go barefoot during the shoot and herself not realizing how much of a relief this would be. Even now, when Monica turned into her tormentor, Paulina was grateful for the support she got from the girl. In fact she expected another caring touch wiping the tears of her face now and a few soft words from Monica, but surprisingly it was Ana's voice that spoke from behind her head and ordered her to open her mouth. Paulina obediently did. After the ball was in, the strap on her brow got released for a second. Paulina raised her head and allowed the strap securing the gag to be fastened behind it. Soon her head was restrained again. She didn't feel like speaking at all and came to realize the screams are useless.

The final attack came with hairbrushes. Huge eyes of the exhausted ticklee filled up with tears and looked desperately into the picture which stared at her from the ceiling. Gasping for breath in silent laughter, she reached the finish of her session totally exhausted. After the straps were released, Paulina remained spread eagled on the platform, smiling as her shapely breasts were moving up and down with the breath that was slowly regaining its normal pace.

The first day of shooting has come to an end.

***APPENDED FROM ANOTHER THREAD***

Paulina ran her soles along the smooth bed sheet. The coldness felt like heaven to her tormented soles, still pinkish from the torture they received and warm after the relaxing bath she had. She cherished the fact that the sheet did not tickle. On her way home, even the touch of her own shoes and thick socks was unbearably ticklish. She inspected her soles over and over again and was now absolutely sure that the torturous heat had left no lasting mark on them but still she was finding it hard to believe. Marks on her wrists which resulted from buckling against the straps were almost gone too. The only indicators of the ordeal she was through were tiny points in the center of her soles, 2 per each foot. She wrapped herself tightly in her cover and curled, trying not to think of what was in store for her the next day.

After the shot she was desperate to fall asleep but she couldn't now. Midday had just passed and the room was bright from the sun coming from outside the window that she had forgotten to cover. A mix of pride, excitement and anger made it hard for her to relax. Although reluctant to leave her cosy shelter she eventually decided to get up, cover the window and try to get the nap. Once she was coming back though, she couldn't resist picking up her laptop and the unlabeled disc right next to it. The precious laptop her parents bought her after her prom was devastated now. It had also suffered at the notorious party that started all this madness. Since then it couldn't work on battery at all so the girl plugged it in immediately. She layed down on her side and inserted the disk. Window with listing of four HD videos appeared. The shot was filmed with four cams at once!

They told her to look at the raw footage once she gets home and recall the feelings she had at each moment and note them down. Paul insisted she does it on the same day to have fresh memories and explained that the notes will help him get the most out of the video while editing it. He said that was what would decide if her video was going to be the ultimate masterpiece of tickling fetish or merely the best video for years... He mocked her that they would have to add a few more minutes of foot roasting footage on the next day if she fails to recall. Even though he was obviously kidding she decided not to take the chance.

She double clicked the video whose miniature showed soles of two totally helpless feet. Although no action was visible on screen for the first few minutes, she watched and listened closely, unable to take her eyes off from her feet, seen from the perspective she had never seen them from, with the distant sight of her panties in the background...She was hearing her own silent voice and the voice of Monica discussing the final details. Then she heard Ana mocking her and Paul asking about "bonuses" she had chosen. Hearing her own answer, she instinctively curled her toes and touched the marks on her left foot which had almost faded yet. Recalling her thoughts was easy. Especially when she heard her own angry voice saying "Sylvia" and saw the two helpless feet on screen shake. She gritted her teeth and clinched her fists.

The ordeal on screen started... She watched the torturous devices being fastened on her feet and later the hose clamps being tightened around her toes. She shook lightly with her eyes wide open as the delicate skin of her soles strained under the dull pins pressing against them. Seeing the delicate skin turn shiny from baby oil and roasting under the air of the hair dryer she was disappointed though. Even her clearly audible screams gave no hint of intensity of the feeling. How little those bastards who buy her would understand of what she had been through...

After one and a half an hour of gazing at her own feet, watching her tormentors and listening to herself screaming, Paulina switched videos. The overall view of her restrained body brought back a new set of memories but this time, her tiredness overwhelmed her. Even her own desperate screams could neither prevent her from falling asleep nor wake her up... She slept peacefully until a wild sound of doorbell reached her ears. Waken from her sleep, Paulina jumped out of the bed and ran towards the door, leaving her laptop displaying full screen the first frame of video which had terminated.

-Paulina, are you there?! - the voice outside was hysterical.

Before she opened the door, Paulina reached to the pocket of her jacket which was now hung next to the door and found her phone. It showed 47 missed calls, all of which came from Sylvia... The unfaithful friend fell into the flat along with the opening door and clung to Paulina, holding her tight. The girl felt Sylvia's tears on her cheek.

-Why didn't you pick up the phone?! What have they done to you? - she almost shouted with despair - oh my God, is that you?!

The laptop Paulina had left on her bed was facing the door and over the friend's shoulder Sylvia could see the helpless, spread-eagled body.

-Yes it's me. - Paulina replied indifferently - get in, you need to see some more.
-God, I feel terrible... you have no idea what I've been through! I almost told everything to my parents but then I got the idea to come here first.
-Yeah, sure I don't...so glad you know what I've been through - Paulina mocked her angrily - at least you had brains to come here. Sit at the desk, I have to watch the whole stuff before tomorrow, you'll look with me.

View of Paulina strapped down to the board clearly terrified Sylvia even more, making Paulina almost feel sorry for her. Not enough to make her let the unfaithful friend turn her head away from the ordeal she had convicted Paulina to. Watching gags being fitted into the friend's mouth, Sylvia was speechless herself. She only dared to open her mouth when she saw Monica bowing down and whispering into the helpless girl's ear.

-What the hell was she doing?!
-She was helping me...unlike you.

The raw footage progressed slowly, catching every detail and every word said at the shot. Paulina watched absent mindedly, occasionally looking at Sylvia's face that kept turning paler with each helpless, tormented sound reaching her ears. She smiled watching her and hearing the outraged comments that Sylvia made as she saw Monica gagging Paulina's mouth with her bare foot to prevent her from yelling and having to endure one more painful turn of the pins pressing against her soles.

-That's so gross!!! - Sylvia repeated - why would she do it to you?!
-And you are just hopeless... you can't imagine how grateful I was - she replied peacefully
-You're sick! If I were you, I'd rather have them turn that pin...it can't have hurt that much after all.

Paulina bursted out laughing and grabbed a pencil from her desk. She tried to sound playful but was in fact seething with anger.
-Give me your foot, I'll show you.

To her surprise, Sylvia slowly peeled her right sock off and placed the pretty foot, that she had refused to submit for Monica's inspection two days earlier, on the girl's lap. Blunt tip of the pencil quickly made its way to the soft spot in the middle of Sylvia's sole. Paulina gently pushed the other end with both thumbs and gradually raised pressure.

Initial, bullish expression on Sylvia's face clearly showed superiority and really pissed Paulina off. Just a few seconds later she was delighted though. Among its owner's angry shrieks, Sylvia's right foot shook violently in Paulina's hand and broke free. Sylvia curled her legs and massaged the tortured spot. Paulina recalled the close-up of her own feet that she had watched before Sylvia came and ascertained that Sylvia's sole wasn't strained even half as much as hers.

-Will you shut up now, or do you need a foot in your mouth? - she mocked angrily.

Sylvia bowed her head and kept watching her friend's agony. Desperate shrieks coming from the speaker as hot air flowed to Paulina's helpless soles left no room for questions. Sylvia didn't even dare to speak when she saw tormented Paulina seek relief by grabbing on Monica's hands and by sticking her cheek to the cool skin of Monica's bare foot.

Although no words were spoken, Paulina clearly felt that among all the outrage her friend was impressed. All in all she proved she could cope with her desperate situation with pride and dignity. Meanwhile, on the screen, her body was buckling against the bonds as the long, merciless interval of tickling began. Paulina realized she had remembered every single moment of the torture so far, but since the moment the real tickling started, everything melted into one.

She watched carefully, discovering her own reactions and the wickedness of her ticklers who obviously were enjoying themselves immensely. She recalled a point when she could have sworn there was one more pair of hands tickling her. She realized that the hands were actually the petite feet of Ana who had followed Monica's example and took off her shoes, deciding to let her toes join the fun. In retrospect Paulina thought she should have suspected that. What Paulina saw a few minutes later was totally unimaginable, though.

-... I guess that means she wants a gag - a voice from the video reached the ears of astonished Paulina and the totally disgusted Sylvia. On screen, a tiny foot covered Paulina's mouth the way that Monica's foot had before. However, this time one could clearly see Paulina's pink tongue starting to penetrate between its toes. A second later the tickle torture apparently eased and all the toes were inside the bound girl's mouth and she clearly was sucking on them!

The scene lasted for some 30 seconds until it was interrupted by a short and extremely vigorous tickling attack followed by a break after which a gag was applied to Paulina's mouth.

-Shit... I was sucking toes of this little bitch! - Paulina exclaimed. Sylvia's disgusted look was the only answer.

As the camera showed Monica and Ana unfastening straps on Paulina's body and Paul releasing her toes from the dreaded steel clamps, Sylvia spoke:
-I can't believe what I've seen. I had though I would join you tomorrow but my family would never forgive me if I did the same... but I will keep you company if that's any comfort for you.
-No, definitely not. I'm going alone.

***BRAND NEW PART, ADDED 09/05/13***

Sunday morning woke up more optimistic. Paulina left her flat early and took a walk to the studio. She didn't mind being alone. At night she had regreted rejecting Sylvia's offer to accompany her, imagining that it could spark a distant hope of taking revenge. The thought was alluring but the regret was gone as she got up. By the time she reached the studio, Paulina was perfectly aware that even if Sylvia was with her, there would be no way she might persuade her to take her place that day. On the other hand she knew that no revenge could take away any of the pain and sweat that she had already been through. Instead, the girl took pride in coping with her situation on her own instead of having to appreciate Sylvia's compassion. The shocking memory of herself sucking other girls' toes has almost faded yet, although she still wondered how to persuade Paul and Monica to remove the footage from the clips' final version...

The hosts welcomed her in her last day's torture chamber, which had a whole new setting this time. The scary board with straps which had held her in place the day before was upright against a wall. Monica was running around preparing the lighting and Paul was manipulating a set of heavy wooden stocks.

-Come, sit with me - he addressed Paulina after a short welcome - Monica will get you the bath and I'll see how badly we harmed you yesterday - his voice was friendly and inviting.

Paulina hesitated for a second as Paul clearly pointed to the open stocks that stood next to him.

-I won't tickle yet, I promise. The stocks remain open, I just want to adjust the bench. But do take off you shoes. Come on, don't be afraid, I have no reasons to trick you into anything, you technically signed an all-access contract yesterday - he laughed and encouraged her.

Paulina sat down on the bench which was attached to the contraption and placed her ankles in the cradles, formed by the bottom part of the stocks. She straightened her legs and felt soft, cool padding of the stocks' holes support her legs, just above the heels.

-Perfect, I see I remembered your height right. The size is just ideal for the length of your legs. - Paul commented looking at the girl's position - Do you mind if I peel those off?
-No, sure. I didn't expect socks to stay on for long anyway. - she replied casually, almost cheerfully and giggled as Paul pinched the sock on her toes and smoothly pulled it off.

He pulled the toes back and inspected the bare soles. He quickly located marks from the pins and lightly massaged the spots.
-Does it feel OK, no pain anymore?
-It's fine now, thanks... I had some discomfort from the heat last evening but It's gone now.
-Brilliant! We were not easy on you, were we? Your session was nothing like those of most first timers, you know?
-No? Don't you roast every girl you put your hands on? - she asked mockingly
-Not just that - he laughed - most girls bring friends as ticklers to their first sessions and barely let us touch them ourselves! And they mostly get some taste of being the tickler as well... By the way, I wonder what your memories look like!

Paulina quicky grasped Paul's intentions and produced a few folded notebook sheets out of her pocket. She felt relieved that she had taken her time to note them down, now that she sat in stocks which could be locked at any time. The producer took a quick look and clearly cheered up even more.

-Perfect model... - he mumbled with genuine appreciation - not only do you take everything we have in store for you but also you remember to note down what I ask for right after the shot. And nice handwriting, by the way...

Paulina blushed as Paul suspended his voice.

-I'll give it a better read later. For now let's talk about the shot. We have an old friend of ours visitting today! She made it here specially for you. We need to make some additional arrangements...

-I'm sorry Martha, I am afraid that all I can offer is a standard, 2 hours session for 200... - Monica adressed the tall girl with blond, extremely long, curly hair who sat flat on the sofa and playfully wiggled her warm, large feet. The girl's trekking boots, with thick tourist socks stuck inside stood next to the sofa. Both girls could hear the hysterical laughter coming from behind the wall.

-We'll have to invest in sound isolation before the neighbours call the police one day - the host thought.

- You have lovely reactions and I like your personality but it just won't sell. - Monica continued - 90% of our clients are foot fetishists, they won't appreciate those blisters. If you were not in so much of a hurry, we might wait until the soles recover... then I might give you a pedicure and we would proceed with the shot. But there's no way this can happen before Friday.

Martha lowered her feet to the carpet and stood up keeping the feet closely together and observig them. It was the first time in her life that anyone commented on her feet... maybe apart from the general comments on the smell in the tent during the trekking trips, which she had never taken personally. Being considered a tomboy all her life, she never thought anyone would care about her feet.

Monica clearly didn't feel well about what she said. On the phone she had assured the girl that being as ticklish as she claimed to be, Martha would easily earn her holidays doing a shot. Now she felt she had to call that off...

-Martha, please, stay a while and wait for Paul to finish. Maybe he'll think differently.

Monica opened the door to the room where filming took place when the noise calmed. She knew the shot was over and came in to help the model recover. Paul stood up from the floor on which he sat while tormenting the cute redhead, whom Monica was now releasing from her bonds, and went to the door.

- Hi Paul! - a bold voice surprised him as the tickler left the "torture chamber" and entered the hall.
- Hello! How are you? - he welcomed the unexpected guest who sat on the sofa again
- Not so well! Your girlfriend doesn't want me to model for you.
- Technically, she's not my... ah, nevermind. What's the deal? - he asked curiously
- I need 400 for my next trip. Monica says I'm only worth 200.

Paul noticed the bare feet and inspected them at distance.
- Not used to pampering your feet, huh?
- Not at all, feet are for walking. Heavy duty stuff.
- You're a tough girl, right?
Martha just snorted.

The tiny redhead whose session had just terminated, wiped her toes clean of baby oil, which they were covered in all along her torture, massaged her wrists for a second and happily ran straight to the door, almost ignoring Paul and Martha as she passed by. Paul's eyes followed her as she quickly strapped on her sandals and ran out with a quick goodbye and cash in her purse. Paul wished he could tickle that cute little devil some more but was more than enthusiastic about what was to come too.

He lead Martha to the room where Monica was now wrapping up the stuff. To Monica's surprise he turned the lighting back on and asked her to join him in restraining the model.

-We have one hour and a half to do the shot before 10PM. If we make noise later, the neighbours get furious. No extra breaks, just those absolutely essential. You take what we have in store for you and you get your cash. If you do well enough we'll film together again, once you get your feet in order.

Martha layed down on her stomach as instructed, wearing jeans and a tanktop. Her long curly hair fell loose on the wooden contraption. She saw her own face in the mirror in front of her. The contraption's wooden surface was humped, propping her waist higher. She rested her chin on soft foam glued to the wood. She saw her wrists being secured with leather straps and felt identical straps being fastened around her ankles. To her immense surprise, similar thinner straps were secured around her big toes. Feeling helpless, the tough girl started to panic. She strained her muscles and buckled agains the bonds but to no avail. She felt like begging but she didn't have time to do so.

Monica vigorously attacked Martha's sides with her fingers, through her clothes. The ticklee was by no means fat but wasn't skinny either. As the fingers dug into her, the girl shrieked and broke out into wild, unstoppable laughter which was to become her trademark. The tanktop soon got rolled up and the bare sides fell victim to Monica's fingernails. Martha struggled, thrashing her huge hair around. A dozen seconds later she was reduced to silent laughter, gasping for breath desperately.

She worked hard for the very first breather in her career of a tickle model. Tears clearly showed in her eyes when she finally dared to open them. In the mirror she saw both ticklers kneeling down by her helpless feet.

-You did well with the upperbody. Now we're switching to feet. Remember it's their fault that you must suffer more than a regular model would... Now, if you need a break, and by observing you so far I can tell you will, here is the safe phrase you can use...

-GOD! GOD! GOD! I SWEAR I WILL KEEP MY FEET FLAWLES... FOREVER! - Martha shouted her safe phrase in ultimate desperation after a few minutes. She was covered in sweat and exhausted.

They had started lightly, using a feather which was merely supposed to be the studio's decoration as "it had never tickled anyone". The first few circles that the feather made around the large blister on the balls of her right foot were enough to torment the tantalized skin and its owner. Meanwhile, Monica's nails lightly scratched her left heel, which may not have been as soft as the producers desired but was rather smooth and perfectly vulnerable and sensitive to touch. As the fingernail slowly made its way down, towards the balls, the helpless laughter grew and got interrupted by multiple shrieks and cries for help. For the next two minutes Monica tried to tickle lightly, anticipating what would happen once Martha uses the safe phrase but there was just no touch light enough to calm the ticklee down.

Paul decidedly ordered Monica to keep tickling the left foot while he meticulously prepared the other one for complete tickle destruction. He carefully rubbed the sole with baby oil and put on a massage glove. He pressed his hand firmly against the sole and started scrubbing it wildly. Bumps on the glove slided smoothly upon the slippery skin, so he did not care about harming the blisters as the girl kept going berserk.

Paul had no doubt the declaration that Martha shouted out was genuine. Somehow he also knew it was Martha who would star the extreme foot torture videos that he had planned for so long. The first step down the road was to be taken as soon as the desperate ticklee calmed her breath down. He produced a thin cane and pressed it against the ball of Martha's left foot. The girl's heavy breath paused...

The sensation was splendindly soothing. Paulina laid back and enjoyed the warm, fragrant and fizzy water carress her soles first and then Monica's delicate hands grab her feet and rub them. With her eyes closed she enjoyed her last minutes before another round of torture, which she had probably just agreed to make more sophisticated. She couldn't believe how little she cared about that though.

-Good! Get them clean, we'll ned it! - a loud, cheeky voice interrupted her bliss.

Before Paulina opened her eyes she heard the water splash and felt it right below her knees, wetting the rolled-up jeans that Paul told her to keep on. She instinctively curved her legs and jumped up on the sofa, taking an astonished look around. The lovely bath she had just enjoyed was now occupied by a pair of large female feet whose owner was siting right next to her.

-Hushh... No worries! Mine are clean, you know we both live by our feet. - the cheeky voice ascertained Paulina, which not only didn't convince her but also pissed her off. How could anyone think she earned her living by foot modelling?!

-I'm Martha, I heard lots of you! Monica, can I have the massage too?

Tight leather straps calmed Paulina down. She smiled again as soon as she sat down in the stocks, despite the fact that the one who pissed her off was still sitting next to her, wearing identical straps as she did and both girl's arms were now being raised high above their heads with thick ropes. From behind the massive wooden contraption Paulina could not see her own toetips but she clearly saw pedicured toenails of Martha's size 12 feet. Compared with the story that Paul told her, she might even cosider Martha's toes pretty. The tramp did as she swore and with Monica's help she kept her feet in excellent condition. However, unlike the marks of torture that Martha regularly received, the memories of the girl's extreme hikes could not be erased completely and the toes were all but shapely. Curiously, despite that, the care she took of them in aggregation with frequent interviews she gave and the series of barefoot photos that the girl kept sending from the farthest corners of the world, was enough to make Martha the third best selling model in the history of Monica and Paul's store.

-You won't see through the wood, silly! - the tall model mocked Paulina as the girl tried her best to look across the stocks and see why Monica started manipulating her toes. Soon a tight lace, wrapped around each single toe, reminded her of the toe-bondage obligation which was part of her contract. Monica proceeded to restrain toes of her fellow-sufferer's large feet which, unlike hers were going to be tied to the steel hooks on top of the contraption, while the laces holding Paulina's toes just pulled them against the leather padding of the stocks.

-See, now it gets worse for me. Two minutes and my toes will be numb! - Martha commented again. Paulina was getting used to Martha and she almost did not irritate her anymore. Monica tied pieces of string around Martha's toes and strongly pulled them towards the hooks.

Hysterical, shameless laughter filled entire studio, leaving no doubt why Paul had made the room sound proof right after Martha joined them 2 years earlier. Huge curly hair already lashed Paulina's face several times and the moment Martha bumped into her with her butt made Paulina seriously afraid what happens if the model's arm bondage lets go. But her own helpless feet weren't even touched yet. Monica kneeled by them smiling at her and left Paulina in peace to let her watch the mayhem that Paul was unleashing on the other model, the single most ticklish person they ever filmed with.

A minute later, Paul gave Monica a meaningful, almost angry look after which the female tickler made an innocent face and looked at Paulina apologetically. Simultanously she started to wiggle her fingers slowly and menacingly approach the balls of her feet. By the time the fingers reached them, Paulina had three reasons to laugh: first, because of Monica's hillarious look, second due to the unbearable anticipation and third, because it tickled like hell.

Paulina tossed her head and leaned back hanging by her bound arms, laughing her head off. Her hair dropped loosely behind her as she was reduced to silent laughter, helplessly staring into the wall behind the stocks. Martha's laughter eased and suddenly paused. The attack on Paulina's own feet was suspended as well but the girl could not stop laughing.

-Show your face young lady, people want to see you suffer! - Paul's voice addressed the model as the producer closed up on her laughing face, standing behind the stocks with a camcorder. The video caught Paul's hand attacking her white, baby-smooth armpits and recorded the girl's helpless shriek.

By the time they released Martha, Paulina's stomach muscles were sore from laughing. She sincerely appreciated that Paul had made her trade some of today's tickling for what was to come after they would release her from the stocks. The day before, her set up had been excruciating and many times pain brought tears into her eyes. The second day brought this light-hearted athmosphere that she enjoyed but the heavy, non-stop laughter already made tears stream constantly. And yet they made it worse.

-Oh my Gooooood! - she shrieked wildly experiencing anxious feeling that something produced on her soles. Muffled "shut up" reached her ears as Martha proceeded to nibble her feet, applying the techinque which had long become the third trademard of hers, right after the hysterical laughther and the "heavy-duty" feet.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
I like it. Written well and a very original concept. I'll look forward to seeing more from you.

New part available! See the first post in the thread.

One more part has come. Tell me how you feel about it!

This is a great story.

If I have one gripe it is there is a slight lack of description of the characters so when you describe Monica as the girl and then Paulina as the girl it can be a little confusing. If you have Monica the blonde domme and Paulina the brunette co-ed then you quickly have 3 terms for each.

That's a minor complaint though. I love the concept behind the story. It should be obvious to all of us who write tic-fic -behind the scenes on a clip shoot - but you took it, ran with it and came up with something that was not only well written but didn't feel totally out of the realms of possibility - eg, it didn't sudden veer into girl on girl scenes with tickle orgasms all over the place. The descriptions and detail of the tickle action were all spot on. It was hot but you didn't overcook it.

So please write more, I will be looking for your name on more stories around here. :)

Sorry guys, further parts will not be out soon. As silly as it may seem, I'm obviously enjoying writing tickle fiction way too much - once I'm into it I can't stop and I neglect everything else. At the moment my life is complicated enough even without spoiling it by devoting all my time to writing.

Hopefully things will get better by the end of the year and I'll resume writing then. For now, I hope you enjoyed reading the story so far and those who have only just read it are welcome to share their thoughts :)

OK, it's official now: a new part is up, appended to the original story, along with the part that I posted in another thread. Keep in mind that the forum's script damaged the text when I posted a few hours ago and the whole new part and part of the existing story was gone. It's fixed now! Please do comment if you like the story. It might evolve into huge series which I plan to be quite innovative.

Simply astounding. Amazingly unique point of view and well written. My only concern is when you switch to different characters, it's a tad odd to follow along.

Other than that, bravo sir. I can't wait to see this take through to its conclusion.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back