• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Week of Tickling~For slave4tickles m/f

ViperGTS

Week of Tickling~For slave4tickles

There Katherine stood, in the doorway of the kitchen, slipping her nyloned foot in and out of her shoe, staring straight at Mark, her boyfriend. They were chatting.
"Honey, do we need milk...?" he asked, putting together a list for his upcoming shopping trip. Kathy loved how he did all the shopping for the two of them.
"I dunno," she replied, in her dumb blonde voice (even though she was a beautiful dark haired woman). "Why don't you look?"
Mark glanced at her, then realized what she was doing with her foot, and quickly turned away, opening the refridgerator. She is going to get it so bad, he thought. She knows I have a foot fetish, but she is being so cruel about it! What a tease...
He wrote 'milk' on the little slip of paper he had on the countertop. "Ok, I am heading off...I'll be back in an hour or so."
"Why so long, Mark?" she asked. Her foot was totally out of her shoe now, and she was rubbing it up and down her leg.
He gulped. "It's a, uh...long list."
"Okay, I will see you later." She smiled seductively and turned, heading upstairs. She had just gotten home from work and was still al dressed up in a blue blouse, black skirt and black nylons.
"Damn, she's hot..." he thought for the tenth time that day as she walked away. He went out to his Audi and drove off to the store. What she didn't know was that along with the groceries, he'd be getting a few other things, too...
The deadbolt clicked, and Mark pushed the door open. He carried in three bags of things, two of which were groceries. He looked around, making sure his girlfriend wasn't around, and quickly put away all the food. He then carried the third bag downstairs to the basement, where he had secretly built a special table for Kathy...
As he strted setting things up in the basement, the door opened suddenly. Fortunately, Kathy couldn't see him or what he was doing, because of the position of the door. "Honey, what are you doing?"
He almsot scrambled to put everything away, when he got a plan. "Oh, nothing...baby, turn off the light and make your way down the stairs. I have a surprise for you."
"Yay! I love surprises!" she exlaimed. Excitedly, she flipped off the light switch next to the door, plunging the basement into darkness. She searched for the edge of the first step with her shoe, and when she found it, she crept down the stairs, one by one. Reaching the bottom, she squealed when Mark grabbed her into a hug, kissing her neck.
"Oooh, Mark, are you gonna be naughty down here in the dark?" she asked, a seductive tint to her voice.
"You have no idea," he replied. He took her hand and lead her to where he was before. He picked her up in his strong arms and laid her down on a table, upholstered with stuffed leather. She laid back, enjoying the soft feel of the stuffed leather.
He went into the bag and pulled out a handkerchief. It was rather large, and after folding it a few times, he put it around her head, blindfolding her.
"Hey, what's this?" she asked, reaching up to grab it. Mark snatched her wrists and slapped on a pair of padded handcuffs. Before she could protest, he attached them to a large hook at the end of the table above her head.
"HEY!" she hollered, but isntead of letting her go, he went to the other end of the table and grabed her left ankle, quickly putting it into another pair of the padded handcuffs, already attached to the opposite end of the table, right at the corner. She began kicking with her other foot.
"LEMME GO DAMMIT!" she screamed. Mark reached outr and got a hold of her free ankle, and with a bit of effort he secured it to the other corner. Now she lay ther spread eagle before him, not able to move a whole lot. He turned a small crank at the bottom of the table, and it began to stretch her out slowly. When she was completely immobile and her body pulled tight as a drum, he stopped.
"What the fuck is your problem?!?" she yelled at him.
"You've been taunting me with your feet for the past two weeks! You know I have a foot fetish, but instead of appeasing me you TEASE me! Guess what, babe, it's payback time."
"What...what do you mean?" she asked, getting a little worried.
"I mean....tickle torture."
"Oh my God no please don't! You KNOW how ticklish I am, please baby I won't tease you anymore, I promise!" She begged him.
"Nope, you're mine."
With that, he plucked off her shoes. Her pretty nyloned feet wiggled (which was about all the movement she could make aside from her head). He reached down and slowly dragged one fingertip up and down each sole. He immediate squeal showed him just what he wanted. He kept dragging those fingers up and down her feet and she squealed louder and louder, until finally she began to giggle. He then started using two fingers, and her giggles came faster and more high pitched.
"Nooo honey pleeehehee hee heeeee heease I can't take it nohohohoho!!" she laughed. Her toes wiggled.
He suddenly used all ten fingertips, raking them up and down her soft, silky nyloned feet. She immediately screamed at the top of her lungs and her laughter became unstoppable.
"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT FAIR HAHAHA HEE HEE HEE HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!" she guffawed.
"Aww, is this poor baby ticklish?" Mark taunted.
The tickling went on and on, and she came to no respite whatsoever. For an hour he tortured her feet, lightly dragging his fingertips over her soles then visciously digging into her feet and scrabbling all over them. Her nylons were making everything worse, and just when she thought she would pass out, he stopped.
She tried desperately to catch her breath, her chest heaving in and out heavily. "You...*gasp*...are going to get it....so...bad....you son of a ...." her voice trailed off with loss of breath.
"Are you bad mouthing me?" He straddled her hips and unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it open. Her white satin bra was now in sight, and he lightly dragged her fingertips over her breasts.
"Eeeeeee!!!" she squealed, and tried to buck. Too bad for her, she couldn't move at all.
Mark continued to lightly tickle Kathy's breasts for just a minute or so, until her nipples stood out and made it obvious that she was becoming excited. "Oh, getting horny now, huh? Too bad for you!" he teased. He unbuckled her bra and pulled it up over her head, her breasts swinging into view. He then dug all his fingers intot her sides, now unprotected and utterly vulnerable.
"NOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHAHAHAA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEEEEE!!!!!" she screamed, the ticklish lightning bolts coursing through her. Her belly heaved up and down with laughter and her breasts jiggled with the vibrations.
"Hmmm, don't you like this?" he asked her tauntingly. The tickling was too much for her, and she didn't think she could take much more. He attacked her ribs for a few minutes then began squeezing her hips, making her laugh even harder than before. Unbuttoning her skirt, he slid it down a little and tickles her belly, scrabbling his fingertips over her taut skin. He had pulled her skirt down just enough, too; he could see a gorwing wet spot between her legs. "Awww, is the ticklish girl hetting randy?" He tickled lower on her belly, sliding his fingertips under her pantyline and prodding her lower belly, just a few inches above her privates.
"YESSSSS PLEASE MARK HAHAHAHAHAHAAA PLEASE!" she pleaded.
"Please what?" as he tickled her a little faster.
"FINGER ME!!!" she screamed, then returned to her hysterical laughing.
"Nope, not for you!" he said, and reached down with a hand and began to tickle her left foot again, as the other tickled her lower belly some more.
The poor teased girl's panties were becoming soaked, and she wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because she was tied down and helpless; maybe it was because she loved being tickled but never knew it until then.
The torture went on for another hour or so, the tickling going from her feet to her belly, then to her hips, sides and breasts, never stopping for a break. She was too horny to think aboout anything but that and the tickle torture, and wished for only one thing: for Mark to bring her to climax. Alas, he never did, instead only tickling her out of her mind.
After a total of three hours of tickling, he finally stopped. A small pool of her juices was underneath her, and her panties here unbelievably wet. She gasped for air, wondering what was going to happen next. Surprisingly, Mark untied her, but instead of getting up and fucking him right on the spot, she could only lay there. That was what she wanted to do to him, but her energy was totally wiped out. All she could do was lay there and try to catch her breath.
"Now, are you going to tease me with your feet anymore?" he asked her. He pulled the blindfold away.
She gulped hard. "Maybe....maybe..not..." she said, still with a teasing tint to her voice.
"Oh no, looks like you need more." He quickly restrapped her to the table, her lack of strength preventing her from being able to even struggle letalone try to escape.
***to be continued***

Wow!

Sweet story!! I really enjoyed it....by the way, that is an awesome car! :cool:

Nice story ViperGTS and cool car:D
Slave4Tickles is going to be please, whoa Two stories written just for her!:p She should be honored!:)

Great Story Man!

Hey have you ever let anyone else tickle her with you? I would love to have an experience where you and I both tickled her sexy nyloned feet. If you are interested in really tickle tortureing her by having two guys tickle her let me know. I am from Texas but I can travel. E-mail me at TexasM1958 if you are interested. Hope to hear back from you, have a great day.

hello Viper! Great story!!!! I miss talking to you!!! where have you been, boy!!!

P.S. Nice car!!! Can I go for a ride?:p

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back