• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quotes in Posts?

ForgottenTcklr

4th Level Red Feather
I have always wondered how I could put those quotes that other people have used in previous posts into my post.

You know... like that:

Previously Posted by.......

And then the quote appears here

Can anyone tell me how I would be able to do it?

To get a quote, highlight the text you want to copy from another post, select it, and copy it.

The simply type

so and so said:

then hit the Quote button above the posting box, and paste what you copied into the little window that pops up.

And then you will have a quote.

Myriads

Thanks Myriads,

I have always wondered how to do that.

Let me test it out!!!

Originally Posted by Myriads

To get a quote, highlight the text you want to copy from another post, select it, and copy it.
The simply type
so and so said:
hen hit the Quote button above the posting box, and paste what you copied into the little window that pops up.
And then you will have a quote.

I don't think that worked. I had to do it one line at a time.
I have seen members here copy entire pages in threads before...

This is what I am talking about:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by JPie1
I'm the female sargeant and Drew is a Private under my command!! March 1,2,3,4 Tickle 1,2,3,4

Hummm....Private Drew your bed is not made properly now we will just have to get it messy and see you make it again. Get on the bed and stretch!! On the double private!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken from http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20317

did you select all the text at the same time? You can select, copy, and paste more then one line at once. for example you can grab the whole post :

don't think that worked. I had to do it one line at a time.
I have seen members here copy entire pages in threads before...

This is what I am talking about :

Originally posted by JPie1
I'm the female sargeant and Drew is a Private under my command!! March 1,2,3,4 Tickle 1,2,3,4

Hummm....Private Drew your bed is not made properly now we will just have to get it messy and see you make it again. Get on the bed and stretch!! On the double private!!

Taken from http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...&threadid=20317
ForgottenTcklr

Just select and copy EVERYTHING you want to quote at once.

Myriads

did you select all the text at the same time? You can select, copy, and paste more then one line at once. for example you can grab the whole post :

Myr,

That time I copied it all (your whole last post), but only the first line came up.

What am I doing wrong???

Look at the buttons at the bottom of the post you wish to quote. They're called "edit" and "quote". Hit "quote" instead of "reply", and a new reply will be opened, titled "Re: (title of quoted post)", with the formatted quoted text of the entire message already contained in the text field. Try it. This way, you'll get the original poster's name in italics and the quoted text in bold type.

Marauder said:
Look at the buttons at the bottom of the post you wish to quote. They're called "edit" and "quote". Hit "quote" instead of "reply", and a new reply will be opened, titled "Re: (title of quoted post)", with the formatted quoted text of the entire message already contained in the text field. Try it. This way, you'll get the original poster's name in italics and the quoted text in bold type.

I'm gonna see if this works!

Maurader it worked like a charm!!!

That was the answer to my question!

I had been wanting to know how do that forever!

Thanks a million!!!

:cool2:~FT

BTW Maurader,

I love both your logos.

I think you have my favorites here on the forum.

I like a couple others, but the combo of yours are excellent!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back