• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Valentine's Tickle Event

Spenser

TMF Expert
Tethers and Feathers is a group of Tickle Fans in the Washington DC, and surrounding Virginia and Maryland areas. Though we’ve been around since last spring, we have just begun to plan our first (hopefully) large party. And we’d like to invite fellow ticklers and ticklees from around the mid-Atlantic region and even beyond who might like to come to our inaugural event.

Plans are in the early stages as of now. We’ve looked at the calendar, and checked briefly with a couple of others in the general region to hopefully avoid scheduling conflicts. What we’ve decided upon is the Valentines’ Day weekend of 2003. We will mostly likely be coming up with a cutesy and appropriate name for our gathering, as well as more firm plans.

In the meantime, please feel free to send e-mail inquiries to me at: [email protected]

And/or to join our Yahoo club listing at T'nF(Tethers and Feathers): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TnF/

Spenser

Hello

I would like to know more about this, although I am not able to attend a gathering in Feb. I am available to attend one the end of May on the 30th of May, Or maybe around the 2nd week in Dec. of 2003. If you have any gathering during that time in D.C. northern Va. or Maryland area then let me know, I would love to attend. I am a male age 44 who loves ticklish women. I especially love to tickle pretty feet with painted toenails, both bare and in nylons, but I do love to tickle underarms, sides and tummys as well. You can e-mail me direct if you like at [email protected] Hope to hear from you.

Gathering in West Virginia

Hi

I was wondering if you would ever do a Gathering in West Virginia. I just started a new job and unable to travel. I would love to find a ticklish female to tickle though. Get back to me on this.

Fred

in richmond va

i would love to join one of your gatherings. i am 21/m who loves tickling ladies feet...send me an email at [email protected] for info on your next gathering bc i wanna be there

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back