• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That 70's Tickling (3): Never Mess with a Redhead

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
Dear Patient Friends and Tickle-Lovers. I know this third and concluding part has been a long time in coming. I hope the story will justify the wait. Below, are links to the previous two parts for those who missed them or who wish to refresh their memories--or to read the entire saga all at once. Please let me know your reactions. Enjoy.

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7376

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18103

[FROM THE CONCLUSION OF PART 2...

Hyde looked at Eric. The two stood in silent thought for a moment and then, in a flurry of motion, both of them dove for the doorknob. After some quick jostling, Eric pulled back and Hyde pushed open the door and led the others inside. What met their eyes was the quiet figure of a short, dark haired girl lying on a blue, metallic table. Her head was pointed away from the entrance to the room so they could not see her face. Most of her small body was covered with a light purple sheet, but her bare feet and calves were visible along with her shoulders and arms. The latter were straight down at her sides. She looked like she could be asleep.

“Sandy, is everything OK?”]

That 70’s Tickling
Part 3: Never Mess with a Redhead
Starring Laura Prepon and Mila Kunis

The three intruders froze at the sound of Jackie’s voice, but their prone friend hadn’t moved a muscle, save for crossing one ankle over the other. “What took so long?” Jackie asked what she thought was her masseuse.

Hyde decided it was time to quit stalling and make their intentions known. “Hello, Jackie,” he said with a hint of menace. The girl whipped her head around to see Donna with arms crossed, looking angry; Eric with a sheepish smile eyeing her purple form; and Steven Hyde walking slowly toward the other end of the table. The dark-eyed teen pulled the sheet more tightly to her chest for protection and Hyde noticed how that move exposed another bit of Jackie’s lower legs.

“So Jackie,” Hyde said, “heard any funny jokes lately?” Her sarcastic friend stood two inches from her bare soles.

“What are you guys doing here?” Jackie said loudly. “This is private, ya know. Where’s Sandra?”

Donna sprang to life. “I wouldn’t worry about her, little one, I’d worry about yourself!” The tall redhead came up alongside Jackie’s midsection. “It is SO payback time!”

“What are you talking about, Donna? Ooooh, are you and your buddies gonna, like, beat me up?” Jackie put an expression of pseudo-fear on her face.

“No, Jackie…something FAR simpler…and FAR more devastating. “ It was Eric attempting his best John Houseman impersonation.

Donna shot him an annoyed look. “Jackie, do you have any idea how embarrassing that was for me today at school? You are so…insensitive.”

Hyde chuckled. “Heh—or maybe too sensitive.”

Jackie suddenly flipped onto her back, being careful to keep herself fully covered. She narrowed her brown eyes at Steven Hyde. “Just stay away from me, Hyde.” She began to draw her knees up to her chest.

“Oh, not so fast,” Hyde said. He reached quickly across the table and grabbed Jackie’s ankles pulling them and her toward the end of the table. The table’s smooth surface provided little in the way of resistance. Donna leaned over at the same time and held down Jackie’s knees. This may not have been the smartest move given the redhead’s position.

“Donna, won’t you ever learn?” Jackie smiled and partially sat up. Her hands flashed out and landed precisely on both sides of the other girl’s waist. Jackie squeezed firmly and Donna instantly let her go, screeching loudly as she stumbled backwards and instinctively wrapped her arms around her stomach.

Donna regained composure and turned to Eric. “Don’t just stand there, dufus—help me! Uh—get her arms!” The two of them scrambled back toward Jackie as she looked around quickly to access her options. They were few, since Hyde had her ankles and only a thin, purple sheet and some token underwear separated her from all eyes in the room. Moments later the question was moot as Eric grabbed Jackie’s wrists and easily pulled her arms over her head. As Donna came upon the girl’s stomach zone again, she couldn’t resist. She plunged both hands into Jackie’s nearly unprotected belly and wriggled her fingers every which way she could. Nothing.

Waiting a few seconds, Jackie calmly declared, “Oh, is THAT what you guys had in mind, to tickle me?! Ha! Now THAT’S funny.”

For a beat the room went quiet. Donna straightened up and looked at Eric, who shrugged. Then, with a rush of hope, their eyes went to their curly-haired companion.

Hyde smiled and removed his sunglasses in a swoosh. “Donna, please lock the door,” he said. “Alrighty then,” he continued, as he again gripped Jackie’s ankles and shifted to the right of the table. Donna clicked the lock closed. Hyde pushed himself upward and over, coming down on top of Jackie’s calves, facing her feet.

“Get off me, you…juvenile delinquent!”

“Jackie,” Hyde began, “believe me…this is for your own good...yeah, right, heh.” He twisted around and as their eyes met, Jackie raised an eyebrow in confident disdain. Hyde turned back and looked at Jackie’s two feet for a moment. “Hey Jackie, your feet are actually kinda cute…in a bitchy sort of way.”

Jackie flexed her small toes slightly. “Just get on with it, you nut job, and you’ll see that nothing’s gonna happen. My God, can’t you people just accept facts!?”

“Yeah Hyde,” Eric piped in, “do it, man!”

After cracking his knuckles and quickly shaking out his wrists, Hyde started to tickle Jackie Burkhart on the bottom of her feet. He delicately applied his fingertips to the soft skin of both soles. He ran his fingers up and down, from toes to heels, varying his speed and intensity. Then pausing, he switched gears and concentrated his effort completely on the indented area just beneath her toes. He tickled and tickled and wouldn’t let up; he tickled with everything he had in him. He tickled for Donna, he tickled for his own pride. He tickled to hear this annoying female beg for mercy. Steven Hyde tickled Jackie Burkhart until finally, finally he heard: “Does anybody have a stick of gum?”

The friends looked at Jackie in resigned frustration as she repeated herself. “No, I really could use some gum right now.” Hyde looked at Donna and shrugged. Donna turned to Eric and he smiled weakly. “Well, we tried,” was the best he could do.

A moment later four heads turned to see the door open and Sandra enter, keys in hand. Eric was first to make eye contact with her and he saw the woman glance down at the way he held Jackie’s arms to the table. Immediately he let go and tried to look nonchalant. At the same time, Hyde merely reached into his pocket and replaced his sunglasses, never shifting from his spot atop the massage table. The spa owner stopped and surveyed the odd scene. “Alright kids—what’s going on here?”

“It’s about time…” Jackie began, but then Donna took a big step closer to the masseuse and raised her voice above the object of her would-be revenge. The tall girl looked desperate—desperate enough to tell the truth.

“Sandra, I know you don’t know me and I know this looks strange, but, I think…” Donna could see the woman’s eyes saying, ‘This oughta be good’. “I think that you, as a…um, Health Care Professional would understand…see, Jackie has been…well…TICKLING me, in front of my friends, embarrassing me at school—she just won’t let up. We wanted to, uh, teach her a lesson.” Donna lowered her eyes as she sensed the feebleness of her own excuse.

Sandra looked back and forth from Donna to Jackie. The darker girl lying on her back made a scoffing sound at Donna’s words and took in a deep breath to gather her rebuttal.

“Is that true, Jacquelyn?” Sandra asked calmly.

Jackie closed her mouth and then opened it. “Well…yeah, in a way, but it was just in fun, ya know....”

“Tickling? Oh my God,” Sandra said, “You're kidding, right? In public? I really HATE being tickled. My older brothers used to gang up on me all the time. As a masseuse I am SO careful not to tickle anyone I work on. It’s pretty cruel, Jacquelyn, to tickle someone against her will—especially a friend. I wonder how you would like it.” The woman looked very displeased.

“That was our idea—to show her how it felt” Eric quickly explained, “but…the little brat’s not ticklish.”

Sandra smiled. “Oh really? I just gave her a full-body massage for 40 minutes…I would say she’s pretty darn ticklish.”

“I certainly am not,” Jackie said loudly. “Besides it was no big deal, right Donna? Nobody got hurt. I wanna get out of here now….”

“What do you mean?” Donna rushed to ask. “Did she laugh when you were touching her?

“She didn’t get tickled, but that’s because I was very careful. As a ‘health care professional’,” Sandra winked at Donna and smiled again, “I can feel what her sensitive spots would be and avoid them…or not avoid them.”

Donna, Eric and Hyde watched with surprise as Sandra moved closer to Jackie’s feet. Eric furtively retook her wrists as Jackie struggled a bit to shake free of him. Donna looked over at Jackie’s expression which appeared a combination of disbelief and worry. “But how come WE couldn’t tickle her?” Donna asked, “I mean, we really tried, in a lot of different places. Her boyfriend told us he tried to get her all the time and she never laughed.

“Thanks right,” Jackie said, “never.”

Sandra came up next to Hyde. She physically moved him upwards on Jackie’s legs and then repositioned his hands on top of the girl’s knees. “Can you hold on tight? She may kick.”

“Oh yeah,” Hyde answered, grinning.

“There are probably two reasons she hasn’t seemed ticklish. First, most people who tickle only do so on the surface level of the skin or near the surface. Jacquelyn is more sensitive in the deep-tissue structure. The other thing is that tickling is very psychological. I’ve actually studied this a bit. Many people only react to tickling if they feel they somehow ‘have it coming’. People with a very weak sense of guilt or responsibility are often hard to tickle.”

“That’s our Jackie,” Eric said. By this time Sandra was showing him where and how to hold onto Jackie’s arms to minimize her ability to squirm away.

Sandra got very serious and stood at Jackie’s shoulder, looking intently into her eyes. “Well, I think Jacquelyn is getting an idea of what a nasty thing she did, right dear? Don’t you realize how awful it is to be forced to lose control in front of strangers? I’ll tell you a story I hardly ever talk about. Once, right after a school basketball game, my three older brothers dragged me out to center court. At first I was thought it was ‘for fun’. I was on the cheerleading squad at the time and still in my uniform. I thought they were going to toss me around and imitate the cheerleaders, making a joke out of the kinds of stunts we do in our routines. They loved to mock people. But instead, two of them held me down and the third started tickling me like crazy—all over. I went berserk. They really knew how to get me good. My skirt was up around my stomach, guys were standing around gawking…I was this close to peeing in my pants. When I finally got up, my face felt so hot it was like I was sunburned. The other girls teased me about it for weeks.”

For a while the room got quiet. “Really?” Jackie finally said. “Wow, that does sound pretty bad.” Jackie paused. She actually seemed somewhat remorseful as she looked over at her girlfriend. “I didn’t mean to hurt you, Donna. Were you really that embarrassed? Just from getting tickled and stuff?”

Donna’s eyes flashed anger. “Yes, Jackie, I was! Didn’t you see the way Randy and his friends were laughing?”

“Well…ok then,…I’m sorry…I apologize, Donna. I shouldn’t have done it.”

Sandra raised a palm and did not allow Donna to respond. “Are you just saying that Jackie, or are you really sorry? Do you know how mean it was? Maybe you are just trying to avoid a tickling yourself.”

“No—for real, I am sorry…I see now how uncomfortable it must be for…ticklish people. What your brothers did was terrible, Sandy. What if you had actually wet your pants?—oh my God! I truly feel bad about what I did to Donna. I was a bad girl. Donna, will you please forgive me?” Jackie turned her head slightly and looked up at her with sincere big, brown eyes.

Donna looked at Sandra whose face said, ‘Let me handle this’. In return, Donna’s nod answered, ‘Be my guest’.

“Jacquelyn, you WERE bad…very bad,” the masseuse shook her head a bit as she spoke. “And there’s only one way I know to keep you from being tempted to take advantage of your friends again.” Sandra softly placed her two hands on top of the purple sheet which covered Jackie’s abdomen. One hand was on Jackie’s left side, just under the ribcage; the other was lower down and to the right, near her navel. “We need to show you what it is like to be totally under someone else’s control. But the main thing is, we need to give your friends a way of fighting back.”

As she spoke, Sandra slowly worked her hands into Jackie’s torso. She seemed to be positioning her fingers at very specific spots, pressing her fingertips on Jackie’s abdomen as a clarinetist finds the fingering for her most important note. Jackie, for her part, didn’t seem to like the feel of the masseuse’s skilled hands on her almost-exposed body.

“Jacquelyn, in a way I’m sorry, but it’s time for you…to get…TICKLISH!”

At that, Sandra began to employ the skills of her chosen profession. Eric watched in fascination and with a bit of fear. To him it looked as if the woman’s hands had just gone inside Jackie’s skin, probing several inches below the surface. He knew this couldn’t be true, but it sure looked weird. This wasn’t like any tickling Eric had ever witnessed. It seemed more like, well—a slow, deep massage. Then Sandra’s hands stopped moving and she spoke.

“Jacquelyn, you know you deserve this, don’t you?”

Jackie looked like she had just seen something shocking. She stared straight ahead, wide-eyed, her mouth in a crooked frown, and she was barely breathing.

“But I apologized!” Jackie whined softly.

“Oh sure, but just think about what poor Donna had to go through as you poked and prodded. You didn’t have any mercy on HER! She was laughing and struggling—just like I was that day at school—but you kept on tickling and tickling. Was that FAIR?! Was it NICE?! Was it RIGHT?!”

At the words “fair”, “nice” and “right” the woman carefully squeezed her fingers into Jackie’s smooth flesh.

“Oh...God,” Jackie said. “What are you do…”

“Well, Jacquelyn—was it…FAIR?! Was it…NICE?! Was it…RIGHT?!”

“Wait! STOP THAT! WAIT!! Oh dear God!” Jackie tried to arch her back to get some distance from the female digits sticking straight into sensitive areas, but she only succeeded in pushing herself harder against them.

“What’s wrong, dear?” Sandra said innocently. “Donna, come here. Look at what I’m doing. Now I’ve had years of training, but you can pick up the general idea. See, the trick is to slide your fingers gently along the muscle-tissue and ease yourself quite a ways inside—not too far, ‘cause that will hurt, but far enough to get the deeper layers of nerve-endings, and then you use circular motions with your fingertips, like this….”

“Aaarrggh! NO! It feeeels soooooo straaange! STOOOOP!”

“Donna, I want you to do what I’m doing…in her underarm.” The masseuse took hold of Donna’s hands and guided them to Jackie’s armpits. Eric had to exert himself now as Jackie really began to resist the restraint. “Here, Donna…and here…no, press down gently—that’s it…more, more—ok, stop. Now just sort of squish your fingertips all around, like you were feeling for a small jewel in there. Take your time…you have plenty of time—she’s not going anywhere.”

“How do you feel, Jacquelyn?” Sandra asked.

Jackie did not answer, but her lips were tightly pressed together and her jaws worked in a circular motion. Her eyes darted around the room and every so often the corner of her mouth curved up slightly.

“Hyde,” Sandra said, “Take your thumb and dig it into the ball of her foot.”

“Aye, aye, Captain.”

Immediately Jackie jerked and squirmed on the table when Hyde began attacking her foot. She tried to pull her leg away, but he was too strong.

“Now run your thumb up and down the length of her whole foot—do it fast and keep doing it.”

In response, the girl’s jerking got much more intense, as did her breathing. “Noooooo! GOD! Shiiiiiiiit! Oh my God!—waaaaaaiiiiit!!!” She shifted from side to side.

Sandra stood at Jackie’s midsection. “Jacquelyn, I couldn’t help noticing, during the message…that you seemed quite sensitive…right…about…HERE.” The woman reached out and grabbed Jackie just above her hip bones on both sides. Jackie watched her through narrowed eyes and started to shake her head ‘no’.

With her long fingers Donna kept probing Jackie’s clean-shaven underarms in the manner Sandra had shown her—not too fast, not too slow. But in her mind she was screaming for Jackie to break, to dissolve into gales of uncontrolled giggling.

“Sandy, NO—DON”T…DO THAT…PLEASE! I CAN’T, I WON’T….”

The masseuse took a deep breath, concentrated, and with fingers and thumb squeezed Jackie’s waist again and again. She moved quickly and tickled all around the girl’s belly and sides, up into her ribs and back down to her hips.

After about 10 seconds of this a huge grin suddenly appeared on Jackie’s face, a mask of forced amusement. Her stomach muscles began to vibrate steadily and she grunted loudly, twice. Then there was an enormous intake of breath….

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha—stoooooooooop, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, noooooo! NOOOOOOOO, HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod, PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASE! HeheheheheheheheheheheHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Oh my God,” Donna echoed. “Look at her! She’s going nuts!” Jackie’s body was wriggling now like a snake on fire. She twisted as far as she could in one direction and then in another, trying to escape the pinching, digging, squeezing motions of the professional masseuse’s skilled fingers. After her lack of response for over a good half hour, the sudden and extreme movements were shocking.

With a massive effort and several deep breaths, Jackie paused her laughter enough to speak. “YOU GUYS! YOUR TICKLING MEEEEE!!! I CAAAA’NT BEEEEEE TIIIIICKLED!!!

“Just wait, Jackie” Sandra said. “How are you doing down there, Hyde?”

“Still with the thumb action,” he answered. “I’m getting pretty bored.”

“Ok, you can stop that—we’ve got her, the ice has cracked. Just go back to regular tickling and see what happens. Get her, Hyde, all over her soles!”

As instructed, Hyde started running his hands wildly over Jackie’s soles, as if he was playing acid rock on a guitar. When Donna saw this she stopped what she was doing and ran over beside him. “Give me one of those!” Donna demanded. She took Jackie’s left foot in hand and began competing with Hyde for who could go faster and wilder over the smooth skin on their friend’s bare feet.

This time, Jackie’s reaction to Hyde and Donna’s touch was a bit different. “NO! NO! NO!!! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!” The girl began whipping her legs violently, but Donna and Hyde held tight, as if to Moby Dick. “I-I-I-I-aaaayyyyyyyyyyy!! HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STOOOOOOOOOOOOP IIIIIIIIIT!!!”

Eric had to force himself to hold on to her arms since he now yearned to cover his hears against the power of Jackie’s screams. Instead, sacrificing all for the cause, he leaned over and pinned her arms down with his elbows, while extending his hands toward her armpits. “Jackie, does it itch right here?” He began to briskly scratch the tender site in a rapid, but controlled rhythm.

“E-e-e-e-e-e-eriiiiiiiiic!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE…HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” Jackie yanked her arms out of Eric’s control and brought them down, trapping his fingers in her pits. For a second, Jackie seemed relieved, but then realized that her escape had done little to change the situation. In fact, with her arms free now to flail about, the girl suddenly seemed 10 times more ticklish in that tiny spot. Eric really dug in, scrambling his fingers in the small, tight areas of Jackie’s underarms. He grinned from ear to ear as Jackie squirmed in front of his face and began sputtering and babbling in incomprehensible sounds. There was nothing she could do to get something—anything—in between Eric’s fingertips and those sensitive valleys right at the place where arm meets torso.

“Baaaaaablaaaahahahahahahahaha...aarrrrrgggghhahahahahahahahahassspuuuuusplaaaaaa!”

“Jackie!” It was Sandra. “You won’t mind if I sneak my hands under your sheet for a minute, would you? I mean, it’s not like you’re TICKLISH or anything!” Of course, the hysterical girl was in no condition to reply. The masseuse reached under the purple covering and firmly took hold of Jackie’s thighs, centering her long fingers upon their smooth inner surfaces. Sandra paused to listen to Jackie’s labored breathing, apparently gauging whether it was safe to induce what would most likely be an incredible wave of titillation.

Unbelievably, Jackie spoke. “I-I-I AAAAAAMMM TIIIIIIIIIICKLIIIIIISH!! NOTMYTHIGHS…NOTMYTHIGHS, PLEEEEEAAAAASE, GOD, NO!!!”

Sandra must have reasoned that if their victim still had breath to talk, she still had breath to laugh, and she began pumping her fingers urgently into Jackie’s inner thighs. But suddenly Jackie went quiet, though her mouth was stretched wide open and her head was thrown back as if to scream. From her own hard-won experience, Sandra recognized this reaction as “silent laughter” and urged her co-ticklers to maintain the intensity of their attack. Just a little more, Sandra thought, as she stopped pressing hard into Jackie’s leg muscles and began grazing the skin there very, very lightly with her fingernails.

“Ack!! AAAHH…HELPME!! HA!…HA!!…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STOOOP IT!! STOOOOP IIIIIIT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Eric, due to cramping in his fingers, finally ceased his tickling and went back to bonding her arms. But his friends at the other end of the table were just getting their second wind. They noticed, however, that Jackie didn’t seem too responsive to their ministrations. “Hey Sandra,” Hyde called, “she’s not as sensitive down here as she was a couple minutes ago.”

“You might need to change the feeling,” she advised. “That can happen with feet—they get used to one sensation and the ticklishness wears off.”

“Any suggestions?” Donna asked.

Sandra thought for a moment and then looked around the massage room. Her eyes lit up when she spied the pile of Jackie’s clothes lying on a chair in the corner of the room. “Donna, go grab her pantyhose over there.”

Donna quickly did as told, came back, and holding the white undergarment at chest height, awaited further instructions.

“Now run it across the bottoms of her feet—vary the speed and pressure—and don’t forget to get between her toes!”

Jackie groaned when she heard this plan and shouted pleas for mercy mixed in with a few threats and curses.

“Ya know, I like it when she’s helpless,’ Eric said.

“Me too,” said Hyde. Looking at Donna, he wrinkled his nose at the thought of handling the slightly soiled feminine article, but then he shrugged, grinned, and took hold. He and Donna each had a leg of it now and went to work on their respective feet. Hyde started on the ball of her right, Donna at the heel of her left. (Sandra shifted down to secure Jackie’s ankles since the others could not hold and tickle this way simultaneously.) They began to rub back and forth, back and forth, slowly at first, then faster.

“OHNO-OHNO-OHNO…NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.” Jackie’s laughter got very throaty and her belly fluttered wildly. Sandra had to really bear down to keep her from kicking anyone and everyone. “Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyy!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE, PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEE!!!” The girl’s high-pitched giggling streamed through the room, punctuated with huge gulps of breath as she tried to keep up vocally with what she was feeling podiatrically.

Donna and Hyde looked at each other. Nodding excitedly, they counted aloud to ‘three’, and then each placed part of the hose between one of Jackie’s big toes and its slightly smaller neighbor. With great enthusiasm they sawed the garment through the sensitive skin there.

Jackie went berserk. She let out a full scream, then quickly dissolved back into loud, unrestrained giggles and guffaws. The motion of the pantyhose seemed to send waves of pure ticklish energy into every segment of her body. Sandra needed to mount Jackie’s legs as Hyde had done earlier. The woman then joined in by tickling the tops of Jackie’s feet and helping them transfer the hose to different toe-spaces.

Suddenly Donna stopped tickling. Seeing this, Hyde stopped also and looked at her. “Something wrong?”

“No, but I’m thinking that I won’t feel I really had my revenge until I get Jackie all by myself.”

“By yourself?” Eric said, lifting an eyebrow.

Jackie’s giggling settled down and she found her voice. “What?! Haven’t you had enough, you greedy bitch?! I might sue you, Donna…for kidnapping…I’m getting….”

“Shut up, you spoiled, little…selfish…”

“Yeah—‘little’ compared to a carrot-topped, Queen of the Amazons like you….”

“Watch it, pipsqueak, I’m gonna tear you….”

“Girls!” Sandra interrupted. “I think there is only one fair way to settle this grudge fest, isn’t there?”

Eric and Hyde looked at each other in that ‘are you thinking what I’m thinking?’ kind of way. Then they both turned their faces back to the girls and yelled, “Tickle fight!”

Jackie’s expression, strained as it was from the tickle-torture, began to lighten and an unforced smile crept across her lips. “Now that’s a good idea! Common, Donna, let’s finish this—like, woman to woman.”

Donna frowned and suddenly looked nervous. She placed a fingernail between her teeth. One might guess that memories of Jackie’s tickling prowess were flashing through her mind.

“You up for it, Donna?” Sandra asked.

“Yeah, old buddy, old pal—or do you need three assistants holding me down?! Who’s the ‘chicken little’ around here?” Jackie sat up and pulled the sheets tightly around her chest.

Donna stood there thinking for several seconds.

“Fine—Eric, Hyde—would you guys please leave now? You were great, but we’re going to need some…privacy.”

“What?! Donna…common Donna—what are you saying? Leave? Now?! How often does a guy get a chance…I mean, we can’t just ABANDON you now!” Hyde nodded vigorously. “Besides—what privacy? It’s just tickling…when Jackie goes to get dressed, we’ll turn around….”

The three females were all slowly shaking their heads ‘no’.

“No, we can’t…stay?” Eric said with a perverse kind of hope.

“No,” Donna replied, “Jackie won’t be getting dressed.” The redhead pulled her shirt tails out of her jeans, unbuttoned her top button, and waited.

Eric’s jaw made an almost audible sound when it dropped. Hyde silently mouthed a crude expletive.

Donna gave Eric ‘the look’ and the two teens s-l-o-w-l-y shuffled toward the door, stealing glances back at Jackie and Donna. The smaller girl’s dark hair was massively disheveled. Sandra started to go too, but Donna touched her shoulder. “You’ve got to…referee…and, besides, it IS your place.”

“Dear God—why?!!” Eric shouted as he and his friend closed the door behind them. Donna and Sandra laughed. The spa owner locked the door after them.

Sobering up, Donna stared at Jackie while quickly stripping down to bra and panties. The last thing she removed, perhaps reluctantly, were her light blue socks. Jackie finally threw off the purple sheets and got down from the table. Her bare feet slapped the floor. She stretched carefully and rubbed a few sore spots. Pushing her hair back from her face, Jackie circled around the massage table toward Donna. The taller girl kicked her pile of clothes off to the side and assumed a crouched position.

“Get ready for a beating, Donna…remember—I know you’re weakness!”

“MY weakness—hah!”

“OK, girls,” Sandra said, “no biting, scratching, or anything else besides tickling! First one to say…uh, “I’m so ticklish” loses…Ready—go!”

The friends kept their distance at first, jockeying back and forth for position. Donna, with her long limbs and height, had an initial advantage. She could almost keep Jackie away by sticking an arm straight out. But that strategy would not win her anything. In fact, Jackie suddenly grabbed Donna’s wrist, held it, and snuck under her to attack the girl’s underarm.

Donna squealed and tried to pull away, but Jackie, full of thirst for vengeance, clung tightly and poked Donna in the armpit again and again. “Nooooooo, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.”

For a moment, she fought free, but Jackie’s quickness served her well as she dove at Donna’s legs and tweaked her around the knees, just as Randy, the basketball player, had done earlier that same, long day. Donna began to chuckle at the sensations and wobbled left, then right, and almost fell. But then the girl seemed to force the laughter down, steadied her legs and focused on the brunette beneath her.

Bending over, Donna grabbed Jackie’s slender waist and pushed her fingers into the olive colored flesh as the masseuse had taught her. “Cootchie, cootchie coo!” Donna called out instinctively. Jackie immediately released Donna’s legs and went down flat on the floor. Donna followed and sat on her upper back, hands still probing her sides.

“HeheheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, NOOOOOOOO, DOOOOON’T.” Jackie squirmed under Donna and the redhead pressed her lead. She tickled up into her victim’s ribs, but the laughter gradually subsided.

From behind Jackie, Sandra was waving and wordlessly trying to get Donna’s attention. After a few seconds Donna made out that the woman was mouthing, ‘Coot—chie—coo’. A light went on above Donna’s head. She renewed her attack on Jackie’s ribs. “Cootchie, little Jackie, cootchie, cootchie.”

Jackie roared her response. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAA! NOOOO DOOOOON”T SAAAAAAAAAY THAAAAAAT! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, NOOOOOOOOO!!”

“What, Jackie?” Donna teased. “You don’t like it when I say, “Coooooootchie!?” She squeezed her fingers now between the floor and Jackie’s body and dug her digits into her friend’s belly. “Coo! Coo! Coo!,” Donna almost shouted as she prodded for vulnerable spots.

“Aaaaarrggh! DOOOOOOONNNAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOOOOOOO, COOOOTCHIE, NOOOOOCOOOO, NONONONOCOONOCOO!! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

“Ok, sure,” Donna said agreeably. “Hmmm…ok, how about…” Donna could feel Jackie’s abdomen tense up as she anticipated dreadful syllables about to come forth. “Well…let’s just say, ‘tickly wickly woooooooooo’!” With that, she pressed her fingers down into Jackie’s panty area and delicately poked and teased.

“WHAAAAAA,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,NOOOOOOOOO! OOOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOOD!! HEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

“Tickly, wickly…” Donna continued, but then hurriedly moved down the length of Jackie’s body toward her tiny feet. “Let’s finish this off,” she said to Sandra, who nodded.

Lifting up the lower part of Jackie’s right leg, Donna locked her left arm around Jackie’s calf and gently wiped some dust off the girl’s sole. She then proceeded to softly spider tickle all over the tender bottom of Jackie’s high arch and the ball of her foot. As Donna expected, there was no immediate laughter, though she could feel the girl fighting to hold still.

“Jackie?” Donna began. “I know this tickles…it’s vewy tickliiiie—isn’t it?”

A muffled, gurgled sound was her answer.

“Gitchie citchie…GOTCHA!” She grabbed at Jackie’s whole sole in one sweep of hand-on-foot. Her nails scraped the skin and the upper sections of her fingers rubbed the edges of her arch.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHA,HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, NONONONONONONONONO!!!” Jackie went wild under Donna’s butt, bucking madly and pushing herself as far up as she could go under Donna’s superior weight. “GOD!!! MYGOD! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”

“GOTCHA!…GOTCHA!” She repeated the motion again and again on the bottom of Jackie’s foot, each time driving the brunette into another spate of hysterics. Jackie began to pound her fists on the hard floor in absolute protest against what her nerve-endings were being made to feel.

“Say it, Jackie…say it!”

She bravely held out for six more ‘gotcha’s’ until she could stand to be gotten no more. “I’M SOOOOOOOO…TIIIIICKLIIIIII HEHEHEHEHEHEHE SSSSHHHH!!!”

Calmly, Donna stood up and looked down upon her rival. Jackie lay there exhausted, defeated and all laughed-out. “Never mess with a redhead.” She swiped her hands together several times in a gesture of victory.

There was a knock on the door. Sandra went to answer, but opened just a crack to protect the unclad combatants. Michael Kelso pressed his nose into the small space. Hyde and Eric could be seen peeping frantically just behind him. “Sandra—I’m feeling a lot better now…but I have to tell Jackie something—right this minute! Let me in…please, it’s a matter of life and death! You see, I just…uh, saw her mom…here in the mall, and, uh, she told me….”

Last edited:
Well worth the wait, ddd! Thanks! :)

Masterful job dog, congrats on an incredible conclusion to a great series! I particularly like how you've captured Jackie's bitchy but loveably ditzy personality so vividly. You manage to convey the art of psycholigical tickling perfectly and again thank you for a truly amazing effort.

Scooby?...Scooby? Have you fallen and can't get up? So what did you think, in verbal terms (as opposed to non-verbal)?

Amk--You're welcome. Hope there was enough feet action for ya ;)

Eric--Thanks, bro. Your words are much appreciated. You take the few extra moments to let a guy know what works--it makes a big difference.

Krokus--Pithy as usual, thank you :p (Sorry we had a bit of a posting spat the other day. Let me take this opportunity to really thank you very much for your Golden Feather nomination. You are the only one to think of me for it.)

Way to Go......

DDD,
I have been waiting and kidding you on this for a while, but it was worth the wait. EXCELLENT series!! You did an outstanding job! It has inspired me to now contribute in my own way by making the "Mother" of all Video Clip Servers for everyone to share, free to all. I will let you know when it's complete and thanks again for the superior stories!

Wow, wow, wow, holy crap unbelieveable wow

Can words actually describe the perfection of the conclusion to this mini-series? That was incredable. You are a genious. A tickle fight in a massage parlor... damn you're good. And getting the massuse involved too!! You rule Tripple D, that's about all there's to say, you absolutely rule.

In the words of Fred G. Sanford...

Scooby! I'm comin to join ya, buddy! This is the big one!:wow:

*grabs chest and falls out of chair*

Great F#@&ING story, dig dug dog!

*thump*

houdini, Dalsine and Rockauthor--

I'm most grateful for your expressions of appreciation. Thanks for taking a few moments to write them.

These take so long that I'm reluctant to begin another one soon...BUT, I have been mulling over a new concept featuring the characters T'Pol and Hoshi from Star Trek "Enterprise". I'm a BIG Trek fan.

On the other hand, maybe it's a terrible idea. T'Pol could never be made to laugh, could she? I mean, a ticklish Vulcan? Ridiculous. Even with that new strain of Andorian flu that's going around which breaks down one's natural emotional defenses....

Did I mention that Hoshi once hurt her back on an away-mission she and T'Pol were on? Upon their return, the doctor detected alien microbes all over their skin, so they had to go through the decontamination process--using that gel Enterprise employed in the old days.

Well, Hoshi couldn't bend over, so T'Pol, in addition to the usual "covering the other guy's back", had to rub the decon gel on Hoshi's legs and feet...

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
DDD, finally got around to checking out this story...and it's great! Excellent job! I really like the use of psychological factors - sign of someone who truly delves into the characters, which in turn of someone who can write more than just the word "ha."

One minor quibble: shouldn't there be a point where Jackie (or Donna) kicks Kelso, and he shouts, "AAAAHH! My EYE!" :D (Just kidding, it's great as it is - don't change a word.)

D3--just reread the story, because it KICKS ASS!

Thanks so much for writing it, I really appreciate all your time and effort! :D

heh..

-ddd
"Krokus--Pithy as usual, thank you :p (Sorry we had a bit of a posting spat the other day. Let me take this opportunity to really thank you very much for your Golden Feather nomination. You are the only one to think of me for it.)"

-ddd What can I say? I like to get straight to the point! Lol. Anyway, yea, sorry about how I responded that day. As for the nomination, you deserved it. :cool:

Oh yes, I suppose you prefer that model of strict military behavior and professional discipline. Not sappy, nor P.C., nor cliché. That most passionate ship in the galaxy...

Ode to TNG

On the indefatigable Enterprise D,
The heart’s labors are seldom in vain.
Wherever you happen to look, you will see
A crew in emotional pain.

Number One is the first to indulge a romance,
An old one, a new one—-whatever.
Sweet Diana of Troy will comfort his brow
And support his most loving endeavors.

Now mechanized Data's whole ongoing mission
Is to seek out new feelings he lacks.
This comes to include his attempting positions
With Tasha, uncovering facts.

And even the Captain, to not be upstaged,
Shows passions for sleuthing and tea.
So often in love, a man so—-engaged!
To him Borg are just ‘you and me’.

A spectacular crew that adores sentient being
And they won’t hurt a flea or a flower.
To save space itself (and improve on sight-seeing)
They’ve slowed down to warp 5 per hour.

dig dug dog ;)

DDD, I am still catching my breath -- WOW!!! I loved this, especially with the masseuse taking an active role ... I'm so excited now that I am going to have to go and tickle someone!!! See ya all later!

Love,

Incredible story Dog! Not only was the tickling great, you got the characters down perfectly. I'm usually not into celebrity tickling, but that Jackie is one of my exceptions. Especially now!

Thanks!!!

Re: MissValium,

Biscuit said:
How exactly does one become an ab-mistress? Do you order around and generally dominate other people's abdominals? Don't the individuals attached to said muscle groups object?

Just wondering...

Ask a semi-serious question, get a semi-serious answer ;) One night, I saw a late-night infomercial with a riduculous-looking bloke prancing around in sweat pants and vest, with oiled washboard abs and super-gigantic pecs, advertising an unpleasant-looking machine called the "Ab-Doer." I figured I might do a parody of this product, but as a trample Mistress, I wanted the device to use female body weight to compress the user's abdominals. Hence, the Ab-Mistress.

I have reproduced it exactly as it originally appeared at Delphi, even though it doesn't relate to tickling per se. (By the way, my whole Geocities page at http://www.geocities.com/ladywildcat_valerie/index.html is devoted to the Ab-Mistress, G-rated photo included!)

Here's an ad parody for you:

Tired of infomercials from guys like "Body by Jerk" and
"The Ab-Dork" which try to sell you expensive machines to
flatten your tummy? If you don't want to buy a bulky home gym and spend hours doing workouts, try my NEW patented method, "The
AB-MISTRESS"!

With the Ab-Mistress, you won't have to do anything but lay there! The Mistress does all the work -- and the only tool needed is a hula hoop, which YOU won't be using anyway! Yes, the Ab-Mistress does it all for you!

My technique is GUARANTEED to flatten your stomach in LESS THAN 5
SECONDS -- with NO working out, NO diets, and best of all, NO bulky equipment!

If this sounds good to you, call 1-555-VALERIE today for your free demonstration!

The Ab-Mistress: It's a Blast!

Hey Biscuit ... do they call you that because you merely resemble John Cage from Ally McBeal, or are you actually Peter MacNichol? Just wondering ;) ;) ;)

Love and Ab-Mistressing all over you,

Re: well...

Biscuit said:
The nickname is actually MUCH older than Ally McWhatsis. It's from my experience in the military. For more info, just check out the "origin of screenames" thread waaaay back (glad they turned the search function on, or you'd have to page back practically forever).

I'll see if I can dig it up and bump it back to the front if I have time, Valeria the Mighty.

I don't look a thing like that little rodent!

*fear my divine wrath*

;)

That's a relief! I'm glad you're not named for him :disgust: or else I'd have to use ... the Butt-Mistress!!! (If you ask nicely, I will post it here. Remember the episode where Cage tried to Butt-Mistress his lady friend, and she didn't like it at all?) :smilestar

Luv, luv, and more luv,:smilelove :smilelove :smilelove

Re: Humph!

Biscuit said:
What exactly were you planning on ordering my divine rear to do?

*thunder crashes*

;)

Oh, no, you asked for it! (I apologize profoundly for taking this thread so far off topic.) This is the original post from our Delphi forum and http://groups.msn.com/wildcatvaleriescathouse , verbatim:

New -- the Butt-Mistress!

Are you skeptical of all those "Butt-n-Thigh" machines that make big promises but seem so expensive? Well, your friends from Ab-Mistress have created an easier way to tone your butt -- welcome to the Butt-Mistress!

This lovely device consists of a warm, cuddly, nylon-covered "bench" on which you lay face down. A powerful yet gentle arm holds you in place while another arm applies a forceful, thorough "tapotement" to your bare bottom, stimulating the circulation and firming up those negleted muscles. It stings, but it's really GOOD for you!

The Butt-Mistress comes furnished in fine black leather and, since she's small, can sit anyplace, like the edge of your bed. She'll get the circulation going in your butt -- guaranteed!

For a free demonstration, apply today at buttmistress.---!

Hmmmm. I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but is the Butt-Mistress the mysterious alter-ego of the Ab-Mistress? Sort of like Dr. Tickle and Mistress Hyde? Sometimes you feel like a butt, sometimes you don't?

Or are you just both in the same union?

I just want to inform anyone whom it may concern that this thread can STILL be used to comment on my STORY! ;)

Now, please resume your conversation...

:dog:

Re: My, my

Biscuit said:
You people certainly aren't getting any more normal, are you?

Whose definition of normal? By the vanilla definition of "normal," nobody here is normal -- tickling isn't "normal," buddy! Apparently good manners are not normal either, at least not here!

Re: Re: My, my

MistressValerie said:

Apparently good manners are not normal either, at least not here!

In my experience, I think most people here ARE good-mannered. If they're not, the TMF manners police stand by, feathers in hand, to tickle the daylights out of them until they learn to behave. Now where can I find a job like that.....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back