• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

With many thanks to my ticklee, here is another story for you all to enjoy.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
You are so precious…
Written by Ticklishscribe.
Inspired by Brianne.
c. 2002.

I have been anticipating this for a long time. The idea of having you at my mercy has left my brain running on only one thought since you agreed to be tickled. My eyes engrave in my brain the sight of you bound and awaiting my pleasure and I see you quivering. I know a myriad of ticklish thoughts is racing through your brain and to heighten those thoughts and it is then that I blindfold you.... Now all you can sense is the feel of the soft bonds at your wrists and ankles, and the almost silent sound as I move around the room.

My fingers begin in a swirling motion and glide across your sensitive armpits and you squirm a little as you feel my soft, feather touch. Your eyes close tight and you bite your lip, trying as hard as you can, not to laugh. Then with lightning swiftness, I dig them in and you erupt with shrieks of laughter.

“You are so precious.” I breathe quietly.

Moving to the foot of the bed I sit down and begin to pick away at your left sneaker’s lace. Pulling on the two ends, I watch as the bow slowly becomes untied and the laces flop to the sides. I know you can feel me unlacing your sneaker as I see your foot wriggle and I smile evilly. Inserting my fingers between the sides of your sneaker and your foot, I slowly spread the sneaker and loosen it. Grasping the toe and taking a firm grip on the heel, the sneaker easily comes away from your foot and as I lift it off, I slowly and torturously slither a finger up your sole. Your foot flinches and in its recoil, accidentally pulls itself out of the sneaker. I hold your sneaker aloft as though I am holding a trophy and then toss it to the other side of the room.

Now I turn my attention to the other sneaker and remove it even more slowly. Your reactions to the first one coming off were exquisite and I want to not only see your reactions again, but to see them stretched out as well. I watch as you really feel and know that I am unlacing your sneaker and experience your writhing as my fingers descend to separate it from your tense, writhing foot. Again I slowly and torturously slither a finger from heel to toes and your foot reacts with intense writhing and jerking on the restraint. Another trophy for me and I toss it away to the opposite side of the room. Back at your left foot, I set my sights on its sock and begin to deprive it of any and all protection. Tugging at the toe of the thin sock, it begins to come off effortlessly and the slow peeling begins to tickle you. Your foot begins to writhe again and as it does so more of the sock comes off.

“Keep writhing,” I tell you, as it helps your sock to come off. Finally it comes off and you’re foot writhes even more now. For the first time I see your toes flexing and curling and I watch them scurrying like frightened little mice seeking refuge.

I stop for a moment to pick off the lint that is left on your foot and you giggle as each piece is plucked off. My fingers tickle as they dexterously pluck each strand of lint and your foot writhes once more. For the first time I feel how soft and virgin your sole is and I smile at the exquisite tickles to come. You giggle the longest as I pluck the lint from in between your toes and I take my time, as I want to get every strand of lint off your foot before I tickle it.

Suddenly you feel light tickling caresses as I use a feather on your helpless body. The feather glides from your ears, around your neck and down to trace the outline of your bra. Next you feel it slowly gliding down your left arm from your elbow to the hollow of your armpit. You tense, not wanting to give in to the laughter yet, but the insistent tickling of the feather is not to be denied and you begin to giggle helplessly. I glide the feather up and down your ribcage, and across your tummy lingering wherever I get the best reaction. Now you feel the feather begin to glide over your feet. I begin to tease and tickle the soles of your feet, as you wiggle and squirm on the bed trying to avoid the tickling sensations that are overwhelming your senses. But the feather is incessant and I rock you gently.

As one feather continues on your feet, you feel anther one caressing your tummy. I can see how excited you have become. I drop the feathers and begin to tickle you in earnest with my fingers. I glide my hands over your entire body. You feel fingers gliding under your arms and across your ribs. Once again you feel the soles of your feet being tickled mercilessly while a tongue snakes in between your toes. You are writhing with laughter and begging me to stop, but I am relentless, pausing occasionally only to let you regain your breath before continuing your tickle.

I now direct my attention to your ultra taught tummy, complete with helpless, defenceless and oh so inviting button. Your tummy button is a perfectly round deep dimple with a soft knot of flesh at its bottom. I loved tummy buttons and the sight of your certainly ticklish navel waiting helplessly for a finger to titillate it is something I just can’t pass up.

"You know Brianne, you have such a cute little body, so nice and firm. Let’s see your tummy!" I begin to raise your top up to your breasts, revealing your smooth tummy. You have no idea what is about to happen, and then you feel my fingers gently glide across your soft tummy. It immediately quivers under my touch and the sensations of my fingertips make you wriggle, then giggle, and then laugh.

"He he he..w-what are you doing? stop that!! That kind of tickles!!" you giggle.

"I know it does. I just love teasing and tickling tummies, and I know that I’m going to love yours.” I trace circles around the tummy, tracing them smaller and smaller until I am sensually circling the button. This is driving you nuts and all you can do is laugh and writhe.

I straddle your hips and slip a finger into your belly button and instantly you hiccup your way into new laughter. I know that I’ve found the right place and delight in your reactions. Having all the time in the world, I delight in taking my time to explore how deliciously ticklish you are. With my thumb and forefinger I squeeze on either side of the navel, raising it up from your belly, and probing deep into it with the index finger of the other hand. I push in firm and then work my finger around in circles, stretching the walls of the dimple. After that, I squeeze the dimple tight around my finger and piston it in and out, poking the button. You go wild under me, tummy wriggling tightly, and your entire body writhing. Your laughter rises as my finger touches the bottom of your navel then falls a little when I pull it out. It rises again when I insert it once more and I again delight in your reactions.

"Tickle your tummy! Tickle your tummy!" I coo fingers coming down and ballet dancing back and forth over your tummy. I see that it hardly ever saw the sun and feel how almost unbearably soft and virgin it is. Again it immediately quivers under my touch and the sensations of my fingertips make you wriggle, then giggle, and then laugh. I start pinching, and take small nips of your flesh and roll them tightly between my thumbs and index fingers. Each pinch brings a new squeal and the repetition of many pinches over the next few minutes fills the room with constant forced hilarity.

With that I reach for the duster and waved it over your face, the tendrils of it caressing your nose. You try to bite it and each time you try, I pull it back. I then began slowly moving it up and down your arms, teasing your with little flicks here and there. As I do this I get lower and lower until I am just entering your armpits, and with that I dig the duster deep, into your armpit and swirled it around. Your bucking, had subsided, now returned with a full vengeance, and I have to steady myself.

I lower the feather duster onto your left armpit. Your back arches, and you squirm, yanking on your trapped wrists, trying to somehow get away from the intolerably light and teasing feelings of the feather tips

I now swish the duster down over down over your ribs and into your tummy. The soft tendrils kiss your taught skin and you jerk then writhe again. Swishing it over your button, I watch as you try to squirm away from the relentless and torturous feathers. I smile as the feathers follow your every move effortlessly, allowing you no quarter.

“Time for a rest.” I say, watching your laughter subside into spurts of. spasmodic giggling, your entire body rolled slowly from side to side, as the sweat continued to fall and you begin to moan in between the laughter. I then stop and you catch your breath, your chest rising and falling like the ocean. Your head moves slower now and spasmodic giggles echoed from deep inside of you. The sweat runs from you like Niagara Falls and you are almost shivering.

After a ten minutes I resume and your foot jerks and writhes at the restraints and your whole body is an intense squirming mass. The electric tickling sensations are traveling through your body to your brain like the rapids of a river. You are trapped in a world of sensual tickling that is intensifying your senses. Your whole body is in constant movement and all the while your laughter rings out through the room and I enjoy every note. I love how you can go from tenor to baritone in one second and then back again in a half.

Again I stop and this time I untie you. Caressing you as your shivering subsides, I hold you close and kiss your forehead. You look up at me and our lips connect, as a sensual ness warms the both of us. Your kiss is gentle and mine tries to sooth you. I gently roll you over on your tummy as I describe the massage that awaits you. As my fingers firmly slither up your back, you giggle once more and I realize how much fun massages can be...

Last edited:
wonderful!

Great story Scribe! The build up of tension (for both of you) with the removing of the sneaker was an excellent start to the story and I loved the belly button tickling. Great job.

Yeah,

Scribe you are definately a good writer. It was a very good story. Well-written and very fun to read!!!

:cool: ~FT

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back