• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak & Feather - Bring me Samantha Storm (m/f)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
It's 10 years since I wrote my first Cloak & Feather story chronicling the adventures of secret agent, Samantha Storm. I know she has her small band of followers who have supported the stories over the years so to all the 'Storm Chasers', this one's for you. :D

Cloak & Feather

Bring me Samantha Storm

By Suikoden​

Samantha Storm watched as the lizard crawled across the ceiling. It would remain motionless for long periods before cautiously turning its head this way and that before darting across the cracked grey plaster. It was patient and she could appreciate that.

She wasn’t sure how long it was since she had been apprehended. Her best guess was between nine and twelve hours. The needle that stabbed into her arm had robbed her of her consciousness as strong hands carried her into a waiting van. She remembered the driver’s foot pumping nervously on the gas pedal and urging his comrades to hurry up. She was dumped onto a dirty mattress, zip ties were cinched around her wrists and ankles and the last thing she remembered was an old pillowcase being pulled over her head.

Waves of nausea swept her body as she regained consciousness and she hadn’t been at all surprised to find herself bound. She was on a table padded with black leather. Her arms were pulled over her head her wrists secured in thick leather cuffs which were attached to a winch. Her ankles were locked into a pair of stocks at the foot of the table.

She sighed to herself, getting a sense of déjà vu. At least she still had her clothes on: a black T-shirt, jeans and a pair of low heeled boots.
The room itself was cool and she could only make out muted sounds from the world outside. She was probably in a basement. One that had been soundproofed and secured by her captors. Looking around she saw a large red flag on the wall to her left. It was the size of a bedsheet and in the middle was a black clenched fist with the image of a white AK-47 super imposed on top.

The flag belonged to a group calling itself the United Action Front. Essentially it was a motley collection of former red brigade members, revolutionaries and mercenaries who now worked for hire. Their mandate was mayhem, their religion was cold, hard cash.

Samantha had been on assignment for Section Seven in South East Asia, tracking a UAF cell leader known as ‘the Doctor’. The terrorist was born Yusuf Leclerc of a Moroccan mother and a French father. He had shown an aptitude for science and logistics and had developed hatred of authority which made him ripe for grooming by certain radical factions that scoured university campuses looking for disaffected students. Leclerc had been recruited by a Moroccan terror group where he had been given the nom-de-guerre of The Doctor. He had planned and conducted operations for jihadist groups and whilst he possessed the necessary viciousness, he was not a true believer and had split from the groups on ideological grounds. The Doctor had found he could put his skills to good use on the world market and had hired out to various terror groups before falling in with the UAF.

She had pursued him through Europe and Central Asia and had missed him by minutes in Istanbul. In turn she knew he had put a price on her head and he had made it known he would pay triple if she was captured alive. The chatter suggested he had become obsessed with her, buying up every scrap of information he could about her and her methods and previous missions. This made the pursuit all the more dangerous for Samantha but she was determined to the victor in this high stakes game of hunt the hunter. Unfortunately, she now found herself at a disadvantage.

Samantha had tested her bonds and knew there was little chance of her breaking free. She would have to wait until they tried to move her and that meant she would have to endure whatever happened in the interim.

Her blue eyes tracked the lizard across the ceiling and she watched as it disappeared into a fissure in the top corner. She took that as a good omen. She could be patient too.

She heard a key scrape in the lock and turned her head to the right. The heavy door creaked open and The Doctor stepped in flanked by two guards. He had a lean build, his head was shaved and gleamed with perspiration though his jowls were unshaven. He wore wire-rimmed spectacles and a loose gray shirt over dark blue pants. A Chinese copy of a Tokarev pistol sat in a shoulder holster on his left side.

He looked her up and down as if he could scarcely believe his eyes. “It’s her.” He giggled. “It’s really her.”

He barked a command at one of the guards who stepped into the room and set up a video camera on a tripod.

The Doctor was rubbing his hands together with glee as he stepped towards Samantha to gloat, baring his gold front teeth.

She looked past him and tried to see what lay beyond the door to the room. Was that a flight of stairs at the end?

He leaned down over her and was close enough that she could smell his breath. “I have been waiting for this for a long time.” He hissed. “You have been a thorn in my side lately Samantha Storm, tormenting me with your activities. But today it is I who shall torment you.”

He laughed unpleasantly as his guards locked the door.

The Doctor trembled with excitement as his hands turned the winch handle on the rack table, pulling Samantha’s arms out above her head and stretching her body.

Each click of the teeth on the winch cog signalled another small removal of her freedom. She maintained unblinking eye contact with him all the while. Her face betrayed no emotion.

“Samantha Storm.” The terror leader leered. “I have fantasised about this moment since our paths first crossed in Istanbul two years ago.”

“I should have shot you when I had the chance but at the time you weren’t worth the bother. Pity.” Samantha said, sounding bored.

Their last encounter had been on the border with Kurdistan which ended in a breakneck pursuit on hairpin mountain roads. Samantha had found a crashed, discarded vehicle with front teeth buried in the steering wheel. Dental records had showed they were The Doctor’s and it had been infuriating to come so close.

“I know your desperate little secret, Samantha. Soon the world is going to see you humiliated as you twist beneath my fingers. I am going to ruin you. Imagine, a spy operative of your reputation reduced to a quivering wreck with tickling. It is simply too delicious to believe!” His hands were steady as he unzipped her boots.

Samantha’s feet began to twitch unwittingly inside her boots as she felt a sense of déjà vu. She knew what The Doctor’s vices were. She knew he had insisted on training female recruits in counter-interrogation techniques in which the young women frequently ended up naked while he ran his teasing fingers all over their bodies, seeking out and exploiting their weak points.

She began to slow her breathing as her tugged first one boot, then the other from her feet. She knew she wouldn’t be able to resist what he planned to do but she was damn sure not going to let him have things all his own way.

“You won’t need these anymore.” He gloated, tossing the boots carelessly to the floor.

Samantha looked up at the ceiling and tried to give no outward sign of concern as she felt The Doctor’s fingernails slide up her ankles and start to peel off her socks.

The very feel of his hands on her feet was enough to set her teeth on edge but she didn’t bunch her toes or squirm.

Nevertheless, The Doctor’s eyes widened in appreciation once her soles were uncovered.

“Oh dear Samantha, with feet like these to play with, I fear I may lose myself!”

The Doctor studied the smooth, pink soles before him. He was already breathing hard and although it was cooler in the room than the outside temperature would suggest, he was also sweating.

With a degree of reverence, he extended the forefinger of his right hand and pressed against the big toe of Samantha’s left foot and groaned in delight as it twitched.

He was aware that his men were also silent, watching the display in bug eyed fascination. Samantha was maintaining her composure and looking uninterested. The Doctor had a plan for this. He would destroy that composure, he would make her beg for mercy he would make her howl with laughter like the whore she was.

“Am I boring you?” he said lightly.

“A little, this is all pretty clichéd really. There’s still time to surrender.” Samantha replied.

“I think not. In fact I think we are ready to begin recording.” He smiled.

The red light on the camera signalled that they were now recording.

The Doctor stood in front of the camera. “For too long the people of the world have been oppressed by America and her pawns. Today the United Action Front strikes a blow on behalf of all our revolutionary brethren across the globe. We have captured one of America’s finest covert agents, Samantha Storm.”

The camera swung around to slowly sweep along Samantha’s body, coming to rest on her face. She looked placidly at the ceiling.

The Doctor stepped back into the shot and pulled a 9mm Makarov pistol from his shoulder holster. “I could kill this woman as easily as I can breathe but I do not need to do that. Today, I plan to humiliate her and by doing so, her paymasters in America. I will strike a blow for all the oppressed peoples of the world.”

The terrorist was shaking his fist and having a Che Guevara moment. Samantha decided the oppressed peoples of the world probably didn’t know much about his Swiss bank accounts and opulent lifestyle he conducted away from the revolutionary rhetoric. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes as The Doctor removed his holster and handed it to one of his henchmen.

Then he walked to the foot of the table.

Samantha steeled herself as he reached and grabbed her right foot by the big toe. He bent her toe back, tightening her arch and sniggered to himself.

“Now my dear Samantha, let’s see how long you can maintain your silent and deadly composure.”

The fingernails of his right hand fluttered against her sole.

Samantha exhaled slowly through her nose and contracted her stomach muscles as the unwelcome tingling sensations began to light up her nerve endings.

The Doctor lightly clawed at her pink heel with his fingertips. “Mmm, keep up that stoic attitude. It will make it all the sweeter when I break you.” He was already rock hard with excitement.

Samantha closed her mind to his taunts she focused on her breathing and created a strong mental image of herself pounding her tormentor to a pulp.

He dragged his fingertips in lazy squiggles back along her smooth arch, marvelling at the texture of her skin and watching as her sole wrinkled and tightened at his touch.

“Goddamit.” Samantha hissed quietly through gritted teeth.

“Are you starting to weaken Samantha?” The Doctor taunted, his tone thick with hunger. “I have barely even touched you yet.”

He began probing at her left foot now as all ten fingers began to tease the American agent’s bound feet.

Samantha was gritting her teeth now and above her head her fingers were curled into fists.

The Doctor noted these reactions with satisfaction. He was still just loosening her up, letting her soles feel his fingers and letting her know she was at his mercy. He stood at the foot of the table as if he was playing a pinball machine as she slowly ran his fingers all over her soles, her toes and her insteps. Samantha shifted her hips as she tried to block out the sensations.

“That’s it, keep fighting.” The terrorist said soothingly. He could take his time tormenting her, bringing her inexorably towards that first squeal or giggle that signalled a loss of control.

The scribbling on her soles intensified and Samantha turned her head to the side and shut her eyes. It was maddening how much of an effect these little touches had on her.

The Doctor was determined to get her to crack. He could hear his heart thumping as he crouched down and suddenly slathered his tongue along Samantha’s arch and then sucked on her big toe.

She let out a startled squeal and her tormentor was quick to exploit this lapse in her composure. He bent her toes back and darted his fingernails up and down her sole in a staccato fashion.

Each jab set off a mini explosion in Samantha’s nervous system that she couldn’t fight. She let out a strangled moan of frustration and then she began to laugh.

The Doctor chuckled to himself. “I knew I would beat you. I’ve not yet come across the woman who could resist my touch.”

Samantha was furious with herself for cracking and with The Doctor for any number of reasons, not least of which was his insufferable smugness.

“Warning you…give up while you still can.” Samantha said breathlessly.

“Give up now, while we are having so much fun? I very much think not.” The Doctor dragged a footstool to the end of the table and sat down in front of Samantha’s feet. He worked mercilessly on each one in turn, running his fingers from her heels to her toes and back again. He had opened the floodgates of his captive’s laughter now and nothing would distract him from his task.

“Don’t you know…my reputation?” Samantha said desperately between snorts and giggles. “I always get even…just making it worse for yourself…”

The Doctor’s response was to seize Samantha’s left foot in both hands and suck all her toes into his mouth. He closed his eyes and groaned with pleasure as Samantha arched like a cat and began bouncing around on the rack as if she had been electrocuted.

The two UAF goons who were filming looked on enviously. They would have dearly loved a chance to tease and torment the raven haired beauty But The Doctor was the boss which meant he got what he wanted. Perhaps he would let them join in later. If they were lucky. Both men knew from experience they would have a long wait.

Samantha cursed under her breath as she felt the perverted terrorist’s tongue slither between her toes. He was slurping away at her feet like a man possessed and she screamed with frustration. Her cheeks were glowing and her glossy black hair was now a wild mane. Her tortured laughter was music to The Doctor’s ears and only served to amplify the throbbing in his pants. He licked his lips and turned his attention to her other foot, sucking on her toes as his fingernails poked at her arches.

Samantha’s butt bounced up and down on the rack as she shrieked with a mixture of rage and helplessness in the face of her tormentor’s tickling. Tears stained her cheeks now. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on the image of her boot smashing into the terrorist’s face and wrecking that slimy grin.

She was distracted by a slap on the cheek. She opened her eyes to see The Doctor breathing heavily and grinning down at her. He leaned in and placed his hands on her elbows. “No, no Samantha. You don’t get disappear off to your happy place. I want you right here, with me.” His fingertips slipped over her elbows and began to move slowly down towards her underarms.

Samantha groaned and twisted in her bonds, much to the delight of her captor. She was also aware that the two heavies standing near the door were rapt on the scene in front of them. She looked each one in the eye, saw the jealous looks on their faces and knew what was in each man’s mind.

The Doctor’s fingertips had arrived at the edges of Samantha’s T-shirt sleeves. “I bet you have very soft underarms, Samantha. Very soft and very sensitive.” He whispered. His fingertips trickled began to push past the thin cotton.

“Dammit.” Samantha exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

The Doctor turned the winch handle a couple more clicks. "You look delightful on my rack. The best yet!"

“Yep, really should have shot you back in 'Stanbul.” Samantha sighed, ignoring the strain on her limbs.

The Doctor’s mouth twisted and he brought his face close enough to hers that she could smell the lamb he had eaten for lunch.

“Don’t try to antagonise me, woman.” He smiled thinly. “You are in my domain now. I can do whatever I want to you.”

“Is this the only way you can get it up or something?” Samantha said with a raised eyebrow.

“First I am going to humiliate you for the world to see.” The Doctor drooled, his fingers clawing at the air in anticipation. “Then you will be transported to my harem where you would do well to please me. For when I no longer find you amusing, I shall give you to my men. I am sure they will make good use of you.”

“I beg to differ.” Samantha countered. “Before the day is out you will be in my custody. In fact you will be on your knees begging to be of assistance. Are you a sniveller, The Doctor? You look like a sniveller to me, I know the type.”

A nerve in the terrorist’s cheek twitched. He couldn’t understand how she could remain so calm in this situation. Did she know something he didn’t? He put the thought out of his mind. This was Samantha Storm, an agent with one of the best poker faces in the businesses. The Doctor regained his some of his bluster. “You’re bluffing. You don’t even know where you are. You are deep within our territory so you might as well have vanished off the face of the earth.”

The Doctor’s eyebrows arched up as he let his fingertips trail along Samantha’s triceps towards her underarms. “I can feel the twitching from here.” He smiled.

Samantha looked at him with a cold fury, the muscles in her jaw clenched and unclenched with her breathing. “You are really. Trying. My. Patience.” She said grimly.

The terrorist grinned, “Your sweet underarms must be very sensitive. You are a mass of jangled nerves already.” His features contorted into an evil sneer. “I’ve tasted your feet but now it’s time to sample the rest of your charms.”

His fingers came to rest at the edges of her armpits. Samantha was trembling already and her muscles tensed involuntarily. She could feel tiny beads of sweat forming at her hairline in anticipation of what The Doctor would do next.

“I think I’d like to hear you beg, Samantha.” He said simply. “I want you to beg me not to do this.”

“It’ll be a cold day in hell before I ever give you that satisfaction.” Samantha shot back, trying to keep a waver out of her voice.

He leaned in close and whispered into her ear. “One way or another, you are going to learn what pleases me.” He laughed nastily and ran his fingers over the smooth skin of her underarms.

Samantha exhaled a short hard breath and then tensed up, eyes closed in concentration. The Doctor’s fingertips skated lightly on the soft vulnerable hollows. Each flick of the fingers bringing her closer to losing her self control.

He suddenly changed his tactic and quickly knuckled the ribs just below her armpits. She squealed in surprise and he took full advantage, returning his fingers quickly to her armpits and scribbling away.

Samantha began to twist and writhe but those fingers followed her everywhere.
“Lie still and enjoy it, Samantha. There is nowhere for you to run. No-one is coming to help you.”

Samantha’s body shook with barely suppressed laughter as her tormentor’s hands wormed their way under her T-shirt to tease her. The henchman with the camera took the opportunity to take a close up with showed her contorted face and The Doctor’s fingers twitching beneath her clothing.

“Big laughs Samantha, I want to hear big laughs.” He said, blowing into her ear.

She flinched and pressed her ear into her right shoulder, involuntarily opening up her left armpit even more. The Doctor took full advantage and was rewarded with a peal of womanly laughter that made all the men in the room short of breath.

Samantha was thrashing now and the leather straps on her wrists and ankles creaked gently but did not budge.

“This t-shirt is getting in the way, Samantha. I think it needs to go.” The Doctor said in a hoarse voice. He grabbed two handfuls of cotton and ripped the garment in two.
The tearing sound split the air and there was nothing Samantha could do as the clothing was ripped from her body.

The room was momentarily quiet apart from the breathing of the four occupants. The three men were all captivated by the site of the semi-strapped American agent. Samantha’s body was lithe and shapely, with the kind of tone that meant she could pull off anything from a bikini to a ballgown. It was the kind of body women envied and men desired. She wore a simple white bra which contrasted with her lightly tanned skin.

The Doctor licked his lips unconsciously and wiped a droplet of sweat from his brow. He began to chuckle with glee.

Samantha exhaled sharply through her nose. It wasn’t the first time she had found herself in such an ignominious position. Even in her training her instructors had put her through such ordeals to understand how captors would use these tactics to humiliate and unnerve her. It didn’t make it any easier to take though.

“You really shouldn’t have done that. Surrender to me now and I will put in a good word for you.” Samantha said.

The Doctor tore his leer from her body and addressed his henchmen. “Can you believe this woman? I had heard tales of Samantha Storm’s ability to remain cool under pressure but this is something else.”

The sycophantic henchmen nodded and laughed as they looked on enviously.

The Doctor turned his attention back to Samantha, he noticed a tiny droplet of sweat in her hairline. He used a fingertip to smear it down the side of her face, “I admire your bravado, Miss Storm, but we both know you cannot resist my attentions forever. This is where you are most vulnerable and this is where I will break you. By the time I am done you will be filled with self-loathing and utterly humiliated.”

Samantha’s nostrils flared in indignation. Her captor was starting to press her buttons. His fingertip was now stroking the hollow of her throat and moving downwards. She gritted her teeth. “Fine, have it your way. But don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

“Hush, woman. All I want to hear from you is tortured laughter and pleading.” He reached over her head and turned the winch handle, coaxing two more clicks from the cog as he stretched her further.

Samantha groaned with the exertion of resistance and the new strain on her body. She could feel her arms stretched to the point of mild discomfort and her flat stomach tightened leaving a gap with the waist of her pants.

The Doctor’s fingers trickled back down towards Samantha’s armpits. It was a maddening feather light touch that created a sensation he referred to as the unscratchable itch. He loved watching the way a woman would begin to twitch and squirm as he applied his skill to her body but Samantha was fighting it harder than most. No matter, they all broke in the end. Every single one of them.

“Ah, here we are.” He let the very ends of his fingernails taste the smooth skin of Samantha’s armpits. Then he began to cycle them moving from one end to the other.

“Fuck.” Samantha hissed under her breath and squeezed her eyes shut.

“Oh, you are getting a little twitchy now, Miss Storm.” The Doctor ladled sarcasm onto the formality. He drew concentric circles in each pit with a swirling fingertip. “I can see your hips moving too. Perhaps you like this. Should I have my men leave the room so we can have some privacy?”

Samantha opened her eyes and spat into the leering face above her. “Go fuck yourself, Mr The Doctor.” She returned his sarcasm with interest.

For a second she wondered if she had pushed him too far. A wave of white hot fury boiled across his face as he rubbed the spittle from his cheek. He held himself in check though and his anger was replaced by a deeply unpleasant smile. “Oh my dear, Miss Storm. You really should not have done that. Now you are going to suffer.”

He clamped one thick, clammy hand over her mouth and ruthlessly attacked her right armpit with his fingertips.

Samantha’s eyes bugged out and then she was unleashing muffled squeals of laughter into The Doctor’s nicotine stained fingers. This was the worst kind of tickling for her. She could barely move an inch and had no choice but to endure until her tormentor got bored or, as had happened in the past, she earned a merciful respite by passing out.

She began taking short, sharp breaths in an effort to hyperventilate and make herself black out but the terrorist was wise to her game.

“No.” He barked angrily. He took his hand from her mouth and pinched her nostrils together. He resumed his tickling, this time focusing on her other armpit. “You won’t pass out on me unless I want you to. Understand?”

With her nose blocked Samantha had no chance but to breathe frantically through her mouth. She twisted her head to the side but The Doctor had a strong grip on her and the growl of frustration she let out made her ribcage vibrate.

The mercenary noticed the quivering her chest, let go of her nose and began squeezing and teasing her ribs. Samantha threw her head back and laughed helplessly as the tender spots on her upper body with exploited with sickening enthusiasm. The Doctor’s fingers tickled her ribs from the middle of her chest to the middle of her back, forcing their way underneath her body.

Samantha’s icy demeanour was shattered by this latest onslaught and The Doctor felt an angry boiling surge in his loins as the beautiful spy trembled in anguish beneath his touch.

“You’re mine, Samantha Storm, mine.” He whispered in hoarse triumph. He licked her earlobe and then fastened his lips against her neck and tongue tickled her hot skin.

“Get offa me.” Samantha screamed in between peals of laughter. She tried to pull away from The Doctor’s mouth but he wouldn’t be budged and chuckled throatily as he licked at her.

His hands ran down her sides to squeeze her slender waist and then they travelled back up where he could not resist tickling her breasts through her bra.

“Are you hot yet, Miss Storm?” He taunted, pressing his lips against her ear. “I’ve heard you can’t help but get turned on when you are helpless with an expert tickler. If you please me, perhaps I will pleasure you.”

Samantha snapped her head around and tried to bite her tormentor on the nose. He was too quick for her though and jerked his head out of range.

“Still feisty? You are proving a delicious challenge.” The Doctor beamed. “Let’s see how you react to this.”

He wrapped an arm around her, lowered his head and began to stab the tip of his tongue into her armpit. The quick licking motion made Samantha’s laughter go up an octave and the leather restraints around her wrists and ankles creaked.

She gasped in indignation as he tickled her breasts again and then his hands and mouth were applied to her ribs.

Samantha looked down to see the tickle torturer’s shaved head covered in a sheen of perspiration as he nibbled and tickled her ribs. She tensed all the muscles she could but it didn’t help. As another wave of laughter stirred in her aching chest she swore a silent oath that she would make her tormentor pay for this humiliation.

The two henchmen couldn’t believe what they were seeing. This was better than any show they’d seen at in the seedy bars of the city’s red light district. The way the American agent moaned and writhed was hypnotic.

The Doctor straightened up. He was breathing hard and had a wild look in his eyes. “No woman can resist me. In the end they all give me what I want. Are you going to give me what I want, Miss Storm?” His fingertips were tracing idle patterns on her skin.

“Not unless what you want is a weapons grade ass kicking.” Samantha muttered.

“Ah you are angry with yourself because I am getting to you.” The Doctor chuckled. “A few more of my special strokes and I think your spirit will be broken.”

Samantha was about to retort but a set of fingertips darted into her underarm and another set went to work on her flat, smooth belly. Almost instantly she was reduced to quiet breathy laughter. “Stop it!” She wailed.

Her tormentor chuckled again as his hand switched from one armpit to the other, pausing to tease her neck while the other hand ran rampant on her ribs and stomach.

She let out a strangled groan of frustration as a solitary fingertip traced the rim of her belly button and then began to poke around inside, pressing against the small knot of flesh at its centre.

The Doctor was excited by her reaction. He replaced the fingertip with his tongue and began hungrily licking the shallow cup and nibbling around the edges.

Samantha’s laughter was rich and deep in response to this torment and The Doctor revelled in the taste, smell and feel of her body. No wonder those who captured her was so obsessed with tormenting her in the way. He vowed he would not make any of their mistakes. She would be his to enjoy for as long as he deemed it.

He came up for air and began caressing her sides and running his hands up her body. “I have lain awake at night sometimes, knowing you were in pursuit.” He said. “And one question has always been uppermost in my mind when I think of you. What colour panties does Samantha Storm wear?”

“Oh brother.” Samantha muttered, rolling her eyes. “What are you? Sixteen years old?”

The Doctor chuckled. “Lucky me, today I get to find out.” His hands moved over her smooth abdomen to frame the iconic lightning bolt buckle on her belt. He pulled it open and then undid the button on the waist of her pants and pulled the zipper down a little way.

He raised an eyebrow. “White cotton? In my private moments I had imagined you in something a little more daring. No matter, there will be time enough for that later.”

“I am not dressing for a hot date here, shithead.” Samantha said sarcastically.

The Doctor pinched her waist with a grin. “You had better learn to appreciate me, Miss Storm. It would be better for you.”

His bodyguards shuffled forwards to get a better view of the action as he began to swirl his fingers across her body again.

Samantha groaned in response. The Doctor resumed his tickling with a feverish intensity and this time Samantha laughed with abandon. She didn’t care that she was tossing her hair like a pole dancer, that her breasts were thrusting upwards, that her hips were undulated in a sinuous and arousing fashion.

The movements of her body entranced the three men and as The Doctor applied his fingers and tongue to her glowing skin she began to moan with arousal.

The Doctor could hardly breathe now. He teased her breasts and licked her cleavage, he ran his hands inside her pants and teased the creases of her hips.

Samantha’s moans grew more intense and she bit her lip.

The Doctor leaned in close and nibbled on Samantha’s ear and neck. “I am going to enjoy great pleasures with you in the nights to come Samantha. The way your body moves with your whorish moaning pleases me greatly.”

Samantha cracked an eye open and looked squarely at her tormentor. “You know what else these whorish moans are good for? Distracting you from the guys who just ghosted in and dropped your boys.” She winked at him with superlative confidence.

The Doctor pulled back uncertainly. “What bullshit is this?” He spun around and his jaw dropped.

His two lieutenants lay prone on the floor. Three men stood inside the room, each had a suppressed automatic pistol aimed at his head.

“Yusuf Leclerc, aka The Doctor, meet Section Seven’s Deadly Sins.” Samantha said from behind him.

The terrorist could not comprehend how the situation had been reversed on him. His hand edged towards his holster.

“Wouldn’t do that if I were you.” The team leader, Albert Johnson said, taking a half step forward. Johnson was a handsome bullet headed black man with the build of a running back. “At this range I can put two through each eyeball before you hit the ground.”

“H-how? I don’t understand.” The Doctor said in a daze. He didn’t resist as Johnson removed his gun and stuck it in the back of his belt.

Daniel Kim, moved past the deflated UAF terrorist and quickly freed Samantha from her bondage.

“Simple,” Samantha said, rubbing her wrists. “I knew you’d put a huge bounty on me if I was taken alive and I could guess what you wanted me for. So I used myself as bait.”

The Doctor turned to look at her. “You used yourself…as bait?”

“You really think you could take me off the street that easily if I didn’t want you to?” Samantha said, fastening her belt. “It was a calculated risk but one I was prepared to take. I was your weakness, I used myself to get to you and now here we all are.”
“What do you want us to do with these two?” Jarod King said. The dark haired, lean operator nudged one of The Doctor’s henchmen with the two of his boot.

“We’ll take them with us.” Samantha said, accepting a spare t-shirt from Daniel and pulling it on.

“But, I don’t understand.” The Doctor said.

Samantha sighed. “Do the math. You and your two lieutenants capture a high value target but rather than hand me over to your command, all three of you disappear along with the slush funds you have hidden in those Cayman Island accounts.”

“I will never give you that money.” The Doctor said recovering a shred of defiance.

“Too late,” Johnson chipped in. “You moved the money six hours ago. Actually we moved it for you but we made it look like you authorised the transactions. Your asshole bosses in the UAF are going to think exactly what we want them to think.”

The enormity of what Samantha and her colleagues had done sank in and The Doctor sagged back against the rack and clutched his head. “They’ll hunt me down. I’m a dead man.”

“The only play you have now is to turn yourself over to our side, tell us what you know and maybe we won’t throw you to the wolves.” Samantha said.

“I want to cut a deal. I want immunity, a new passport for starters.” The Doctor said, straightening up.

“Uh-uh.” Samantha shook her head. “I gave you several opportunities to surrender but you didn’t so now you get to take what you’re given and you’ll thank us for it. I must apologise about your jaw though.”

“My jaw?” The Doctor said looking confused.

Samantha was a blur, her full bodyweight went into the elbow strike which broke The Doctor’s jaw with an audible crack. The terrorist spun all the way around and collapsed in a heap.

“Jeez, Sam. You couldn’t have waited until he was upstairs? Now that’s three deadweights we gotta carry to the van.” Kim said.

Samantha raised a quizzical eyebrow at the shooter.

“What the hell. Motherfucker had it coming.” Kim shrugged, “Get his arms Jarod, I’ll get his legs.”

Samantha watched as the operators began to carry the unconscious terrorists out of the room. She let out a ragged sigh and crossed her arms over her chest.

“You OK, Sam?” Johnson asked.

“Yeah, just the after effects of the adrenaline. You know.” She replied.
Johnson blew air out of his cheeks and rubbed a palm over his bristling scalp. “Every time you set yourself up as bait for one of these freaks it damn near kills me. I don’t know how you do it.”

Samantha grinned and nudged him with her elbow. “Because I have confidence, Lieutenant. What gives me that confidence is knowing that the best shooters in the world have got my back and are ready to come get me.”

Johnson’s shoulders relaxed and he returned her grin. “Count on it.”

“C’mon,” Samantha said, gathering the fallen video camera from the floor. “Time we were gone.”

“Sure,” Johnson replied. “So what’s on the camera?”

Samantha smiled and shook her head. “I could tell you but I’d have to kill you.”

Last edited:
Dear Suikoden,

It’s hard to believe that ten years have gone by in a flash. It’s even more difficult for me to grasp that it has been 16 years since I wrote the original Cloak & Feather!

It has been a great honor having you continue Samantha’s adventures for all these years. You are a very talented author and I have very much enjoyed all of your work to date. You have taken my short, unfinished story and made it into something truly special.

I absolutely love the term “Storm Chaser” describing the fans of Miss Storm.

Like all of your previous Samantha Storm adventures..

“Bring me Samantha Storm” is outstanding. The build up to her torture is absolutely superb!

I love this line…

“A little, this is all pretty clichéd really. There’s still time to surrender.” Samantha replied.

One of my favorite passages...

Samantha’s butt bounced up and down on the rack as she shrieked with a mixture of rage and helplessness in the face of her tormentor’s tickling. Tears stained her cheeks now. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on the image of her boot smashing into the terrorist’s face and wrecking that slimy grin.

Another great line…

Your work is always punctuated by great descriptions of tickling action such as this…

Samantha was about to retort but a set of fingertips darted into her underarm and another set went to work on her flat, smooth belly. Almost instantly she was reduced to quiet breathy laughter. “Stop it!” She wailed.

Her tormentor chuckled again as his hand switched from one armpit to the other, pausing to tease her neck while the other hand ran rampant on her ribs and stomach.

She let out a strangled groan of frustration as a solitary fingertip traced the rim of her belly button and then began to poke around inside, pressing against the small knot of flesh at its centre.

The Doctor was excited by her reaction. He replaced the fingertip with his tongue and began hungrily licking the shallow cup and nibbling around the edges.

Samantha’s laughter was rich and deep in response to this torment and The Doctor revelled in the taste, smell and feel of her body. No wonder those who captured her was so obsessed with tormenting her in the way. He vowed he would not make any of their mistakes. She would be his to enjoy for as long as he deemed it.

Thank you so much for all the great adventures you have written these past ten years! I am looking forward to the next ten years my friend!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Please Note: If you enjoyed this story be sure to let the author know and take the time to read all of the great adventures in Suikoden's masterful series...

Cloak & Feather 2 (Part 1)

Cloak & Feather 2 (Part 2)

Cloak & Feather 2 (Part 3)

Cloak and Feather 3 (part 1)

Cloak and Feather 3 (part 2)

Cloak and Feather 3 (part 3)

Cloak and Feather 3 (part 4 - final chapter)

Cloak & Feather: The Appraisal (part 1)

Cloak & Feather: The Appraisal (part 2)

Cloak & Feather: The Appraisal (part 3)

Cloak & Feather: The Appraisal (part 4)

Cloak And Feather: Trapped and tickled!(part 1)

Cloak And Feather: Trapped and tickled!(part 2)

Cloak & Feather 6 (Prologue)

Cloak & Feather 6 (Part 1)

Cloak & Feather 6 (Part 2)

Cloak & Feather 6 (Part 3)

Last edited:
Hey MTJ

Ten years on from my first story and 16 from yours...crazy isn't it? It is very fitting that you should be the first to reply! Thanks very much for creating Samantha Storm, she is definitely an enduring character in the world of tickle fiction.

You've always been a great supporter of my work which means a lot. Thanks so much for your comments on the latest story, I've already seen a few typos I didn't catch - more haste, less speed. :)

I will continue to write C&F stories and I want to explore Samantha in more detail, her character, the non-tickling parts of her missions etc. For me she's a bit like Bond - yours was the original, then I put my own spin on things, Kev26 did his and.....there's another interpretation in the works from Marquis de Sade which I am very excited to see.

Thanks again for your support mate. And now I just have to say:

STORM CHASERS ASSEMBLE! :D

I couldn't wait to read this when I saw a new 'Cloak & Feather' story had been posted and I haven't been disappointed! Great storyline and great descriptions as ever. Thanks so much and hope Samantha will live on for a long time yet.

- A dedicated 'Storm Chaser'!

My dear Suikoden,

I never believed that one day I will have the chance to read a new story from samantha... you did it !! *Champagne!*
You are incredible, I love every words of it !
"thank you" are so little words compare to what you bring to us and your talent !!
I have a lot of respect for all your works and what you bring to the tickling community... real master piece of fine tickling literature!!!
As MTJ said, all cloak and feather stories are incredible bu there are also :

The Taming (M-f)
Kidnapped Cop (M-f-adult)
Tickled in the line of duty!
Home Invasion (M-f)
At the mercy of the Ab Mistress (FFFF-m)
We have ways of making you talk senorita!
Tickle that tummy!
The Inhuman Ordeal of Special Agent Jareau Prologue (m-f)
The Inhuman Ordeal of Special Agent JareauPart 1 (m-f)
The Inhuman Ordeal of Special Agent Jareau part 2 (m-f)
Outtake (m-f)

Did I miss something ???
Oh yes and also your fantastic drawing on your deviant page that all Suikoden fan can find here :

http://suiktwopointoh.deviantart.com/

You are writing, you are drawing... Man !!! what a talent !! what an artist !!! what a genius !!!

As we say in french... "Chapeau l'artiste !!!"

THANK YOU SUIKODEN !

nice story.
jxesf5

Thanks guys!

Bichou, I can't believe you have all those links! :D

I had forgotten about some of those stories myself so thanks for posting them.

and.....there's another interpretation in the works from Marquis de Sade which I am very excited to see.

And I'm just as excited to have been given the opportunity to write it. :D

Thank you both for handing her over to me for a while. :firedevil

Mine may not be posted here though for various reasons, so Storm Chasers interested may have to ask MTJ and Suikoden or myself (duh), directly for a PM as I'll be sending it to them first. ;)

It's 10 years since I wrote my first Cloak & Feather story chronicling the adventures of secret agent, Samantha Storm. I know she has her small band of followers who have supported the stories over the years so to all the 'Storm Chasers', this one's for you. :D

Cloak & Feather

Bring me Samantha Storm

By Suikoden​

Samantha Storm watched as the lizard crawled across the ceiling. It would remain motionless for long periods before cautiously turning its head this way and that before darting across the cracked grey plaster. It was patient and she could appreciate that.

She wasn’t sure how long it was since she had been apprehended. Her best guess was between nine and twelve hours. The needle that stabbed into her arm had robbed her of her consciousness as strong hands carried her into a waiting van. She remembered the driver’s foot pumping nervously on the gas pedal and urging his comrades to hurry up. She was dumped onto a dirty mattress, zip ties were cinched around her wrists and ankles and the last thing she remembered was an old pillowcase being pulled over her head.

Waves of nausea swept her body as she regained consciousness and she hadn’t been at all surprised to find herself bound. She was on a table padded with black leather. Her arms were pulled over her head her wrists secured in thick leather cuffs which were attached to a winch. Her ankles were locked into a pair of stocks at the foot of the table.

She sighed to herself, getting a sense of déjà vu. At least she still had her clothes on: a black T-shirt, jeans and a pair of low heeled boots.
The room itself was cool and she could only make out muted sounds from the world outside. She was probably in a basement. One that had been soundproofed and secured by her captors. Looking around she saw a large red flag on the wall to her left. It was the size of a bedsheet and in the middle was a black clenched fist with the image of a white AK-47 super imposed on top.

The flag belonged to a group calling itself the United Action Front. Essentially it was a motley collection of former red brigade members, revolutionaries and mercenaries who now worked for hire. Their mandate was mayhem, their religion was cold, hard cash.
Curious.They don’t seem like the tickling type, must just be the muscle.
Samantha had been on assignment for Section Seven in South East Asia, tracking a UAF cell leader known as ‘the Doctor’. The terrorist was born Yusuf Leclerc of a Moroccan mother and a French father. He had shown an aptitude for science and logistics and had developed hatred of authority which made him ripe for grooming by certain radical factions that scoured university campuses looking for disaffected students. Leclerc had been recruited by a Moroccan terror group where he had been given the nom-de-guerre of The Doctor. He had planned and conducted operations for jihadist groups and whilst he possessed the necessary viciousness, he was not a true believer and had split from the groups on ideological grounds. The Doctor had found he could put his skills to good use on the world market and had hired out to various terror groups before falling in with the UAF.
This guy is surely bad news but doesn’t seem like our mastermind either.
She had pursued him through Europe and Central Asia and had missed him by minutes in Istanbul. In turn she knew he had put a price on her head and he had made it known he would pay triple if she was captured alive. The chatter suggested he had become obsessed with her, buying up every scrap of information he could about her and her methods and previous missions. This made the pursuit all the more dangerous for Samantha but she was determined to the victor in this high stakes game of hunt the hunter. Unfortunately, she now found herself at a disadvantage.
We can be sure the Doctor has learned all about her ticklishness.
Samantha had tested her bonds and knew there was little chance of her breaking free. She would have to wait until they tried to move her and that meant she would have to endure whatever happened in the interim.

Her blue eyes tracked the lizard across the ceiling and she watched as it disappeared into a fissure in the top corner. She took that as a good omen. She could be patient too.

She heard a key scrape in the lock and turned her head to the right. The heavy door creaked open and The Doctor stepped in flanked by two guards. He had a lean build, his head was shaved and gleamed with perspiration though his jowls were unshaven. He wore wire-rimmed spectacles and a loose gray shirt over dark blue pants. A Chinese copy of a Tokarev pistol sat in a shoulder holster on his left side.

He looked her up and down as if he could scarcely believe his eyes. “It’s her.” He giggled. “It’s really her.”

He barked a command at one of the guards who stepped into the room and set up a video camera on a tripod.

The Doctor was rubbing his hands together with glee as he stepped towards Samantha to gloat, baring his gold front teeth.

She looked past him and tried to see what lay beyond the door to the room. Was that a flight of stairs at the end?

He leaned down over her and was close enough that she could smell his breath. “I have been waiting for this for a long time.” He hissed. “You have been a thorn in my side lately Samantha Storm, tormenting me with your activities. But today it is I who shall torment you.”

He laughed unpleasantly as his guards locked the door.

The Doctor trembled with excitement as his hands turned the winch handle on the rack table, pulling Samantha’s arms out above her head and stretching her body.

Each click of the teeth on the winch cog signalled another small removal of her freedom. She maintained unblinking eye contact with him all the while. Her face betrayed no emotion.
The patience. The bondage. The taunting. Very good setup.
“Samantha Storm.” The terror leader leered. “I have fantasised about this moment since our paths first crossed in Istanbul two years ago.”

“I should have shot you when I had the chance but at the time you weren’t worth the bother. Pity.” Samantha said, sounding bored.
Classic Samantha. Perfectly trained to sound bored, even in this situation.
Their last encounter had been on the border with Kurdistan which ended in a breakneck pursuit on hairpin mountain roads. Samantha had found a crashed, discarded vehicle with front teeth buried in the steering wheel. Dental records had showed they were The Doctor’s and it had been infuriating to come so close.

“I know your desperate little secret, Samantha. Soon the world is going to see you humiliated as you twist beneath my fingers. I am going to ruin you. Imagine, a spy operative of your reputation reduced to a quivering wreck with tickling. It is simply too delicious to believe!” His hands were steady as he unzipped her boots.

Samantha’s feet began to twitch unwittingly inside her boots as she felt a sense of déjà vu. She knew what The Doctor’s vices were. She knew he had insisted on training female recruits in counter-interrogation techniques in which the young women frequently ended up naked while he ran his teasing fingers all over their bodies, seeking out and exploiting their weak points.
Samantha is remarkably unlucky! This guy isn’t even associated with Ramirez. You have to wonder if someone keeps sending her after ticklephiles on purpose.
She began to slow her breathing as her tugged first one boot, then the other from her feet. She knew she wouldn’t be able to resist what he planned to do but she was damn sure not going to let him have things all his own way.

“You won’t need these anymore.” He gloated, tossing the boots carelessly to the floor.

Samantha looked up at the ceiling and tried to give no outward sign of concern as she felt The Doctor’s fingernails slide up her ankles and start to peel off her socks.

The very feel of his hands on her feet was enough to set her teeth on edge but she didn’t bunch her toes or squirm.

Nevertheless, The Doctor’s eyes widened in appreciation once her soles were uncovered.

“Oh dear Samantha, with feet like these to play with, I fear I may lose myself!”

The Doctor studied the smooth, pink soles before him. He was already breathing hard and although it was cooler in the room than the outside temperature would suggest, he was also sweating.

With a degree of reverence, he extended the forefinger of his right hand and pressed against the big toe of Samantha’s left foot and groaned in delight as it twitched.
The reverence is a nice touch. After reading all of Samantha’s reports, Leclerc must feel incredible lucky that she was pursuing him and that he actually was able to capture her.
He was aware that his men were also silent, watching the display in bug eyed fascination. Samantha was maintaining her composure and looking uninterested. The Doctor had a plan for this. He would destroy that composure, he would make her beg for mercy he would make her howl with laughter like the whore she was.
An illuminating glimpse into Leclerc’s mind.
“Am I boring you?” he said lightly.

“I think not. In fact I think we are ready to begin recording.” He smiled.

The red light on the camera signalled that they were now recording.

The Doctor stood in front of the camera. “For too long the people of the world have been oppressed by America and her pawns. Today the United Action Front strikes a blow on behalf of all our revolutionary brethren across the globe. We have captured one of America’s finest covert agents, Samantha Storm.”

The camera swung around to slowly sweep along Samantha’s body, coming to rest on her face. She looked placidly at the ceiling.

The Doctor stepped back into the shot and pulled a 9mm Makarov pistol from his shoulder holster. “I could kill this woman as easily as I can breathe but I do not need to do that. Today, I plan to humiliate her and by doing so, her paymasters in America. I will strike a blow for all the oppressed peoples of the world.”

The terrorist was shaking his fist and having a Che Guevara moment. Samantha decided the oppressed peoples of the world probably didn’t know much about his Swiss bank accounts and opulent lifestyle he conducted away from the revolutionary rhetoric. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes as The Doctor removed his holster and handed it to one of his henchmen.
He’s very villainous. With his earlier thoughts, his speech and his hypocrisy, he’s probably the most typically evil evil guy we’ve had so far.
Then he walked to the foot of the table.

Samantha steeled herself as he reached and grabbed her right foot by the big toe. He bent her toe back, tightening her arch and s******ed to himself.

“Now my dear Samantha, let’s see how long you can maintain your silent and deadly composure.”

The fingernails of his right hand fluttered against her sole.

Samantha exhaled slowly through her nose and contracted her stomach muscles as the unwelcome tingling sensations began to light up her nerve endings.

The Doctor lightly clawed at her pink heel with his fingertips. “Mmm, keep up that stoic attitude. It will make it all the sweeter when I break you.” He was already rock hard with excitement.

Samantha closed her mind to his taunts she focused on her breathing and created a strong mental image of herself pounding her tormentor to a pulp.

He dragged his fingertips in lazy squiggles back along her smooth arch, marvelling at the texture of her skin and watching as her sole wrinkled and tightened at his touch.

“Goddamit.” Samantha hissed quietly through gritted teeth.

“Are you starting to weaken Samantha?” The Doctor taunted, his tone thick with hunger. “I have barely even touched you yet.”

He began probing at her left foot now as all ten fingers began to tease the American agent’s bound feet.

Samantha was gritting her teeth now and above her head her fingers were curled into fists.

The Doctor noted these reactions with satisfaction. He was still just loosening her up, letting her soles feel his fingers and letting her know she was at his mercy. He stood at the foot of the table as if he was playing a pinball machine as she slowly ran his fingers all over her soles, her toes and her insteps. Samantha shifted her hips as she tried to block out the sensations.

“That’s it, keep fighting.” The terrorist said soothingly. He could take his time tormenting her, bringing her inexorably towards that first squeal or giggle that signalled a loss of control.

The scribbling on her soles intensified and Samantha turned her head to the side and shut her eyes. It was maddening how much of an effect these little touches had on her.

The Doctor was determined to get her to crack. He could hear his heart thumping as he crouched down and suddenly slathered his tongue along Samantha’s arch and then sucked on her big toe.

She let out a startled squeal and her tormentor was quick to exploit this lapse in her composure. He bent her toes back and darted his fingernails up and down her sole in a staccato fashion.

Each jab set off a mini explosion in Samantha’s nervous system that she couldn’t fight. She let out a strangled moan of frustration and then she began to laugh.

The Doctor chuckled to himself. “I knew I would beat you. I’ve not yet come across the woman who could resist my touch.”

Samantha was furious with herself for cracking and with The Doctor for any number of reasons, not least of which was his insufferable smugness.

“Warning you…give up while you still can.” Samantha said breathlessly.

“Give up now, while we are having so much fun? I very much think not.” The Doctor dragged a footstool to the end of the table and sat down in front of Samantha’s feet. He worked mercilessly on each one in turn, running his fingers from her heels to her toes and back again. He had opened the floodgates of his captive’s laughter now and nothing would distract him from his task.

“Don’t you know…my reputation?” Samantha said desperately between snorts and giggles. “I always get even…just making it worse for yourself…”

The Doctor’s response was to seize Samantha’s left foot in both hands and suck all her toes into his mouth. He closed his eyes and groaned with pleasure as Samantha arched like a cat and began bouncing around on the rack as if she had been electrocuted.

The two UAF goons who were filming looked on enviously. They would have dearly loved a chance to tease and torment the raven haired beauty But The Doctor was the boss which meant he got what he wanted. Perhaps he would let them join in later. If they were lucky. Both men knew from experience they would have a long wait.

Samantha cursed under her breath as she felt the perverted terrorist’s tongue slither between her toes. He was slurping away at her feet like a man possessed and she screamed with frustration. Her cheeks were glowing and her glossy black hair was now a wild mane. Her tortured laughter was music to The Doctor’s ears and only served to amplify the throbbing in his pants. He licked his lips and turned his attention to her other foot, sucking on her toes as his fingernails poked at her arches.
It’s fascinating that nearly all of the antagonists take their time with their victims. Leclerc is even filming. He’s seems unconcerned about the fact that Samantha could be rescued at any minute. Of course he seems like the fairly arrogant type so I suppose he couldn’t imagine he would be foiled.

She was distracted by a slap on the cheek. She opened her eyes to see The Doctor breathing heavily and grinning down at her. He leaned in and placed his hands on her elbows. “No, no Samantha. You don’t get disappear off to your happy place. I want you right here, with me.” His fingertips slipped over her elbows and began to move slowly down towards her underarms.

Samantha groaned and twisted in her bonds, much to the delight of her captor. She was also aware that the two heavies standing near the door were rapt on the scene in front of them. She looked each one in the eye, saw the jealous looks on their faces and knew what was in each man’s mind.

The Doctor’s fingertips had arrived at the edges of Samantha’s T-shirt sleeves. “I bet you have very soft underarms, Samantha. Very soft and very sensitive.” He whispered. His fingertips trickled began to push past the thin cotton.

“Dammit.” Samantha exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

The Doctor turned the winch handle a couple more clicks. "You look delightful on my rack. The best yet!"

“Yep, really should have shot you back in 'Stanbul.” Samantha sighed, ignoring the strain on her limbs.

The Doctor’s mouth twisted and he brought his face close enough to hers that she could smell the lamb he had eaten for lunch.

“Don’t try to antagonise me, woman.” He smiled thinly. “You are in my domain now. I can do whatever I want to you.”

“Is this the only way you can get it up or something?” Samantha said with a raised eyebrow.
Probably. It’s also worth noting that Leclerc lacks composure. He seems more raw and unfiltered than previous antagonists.
“First I am going to humiliate you for the world to see.” The Doctor drooled, his fingers clawing at the air in anticipation. “Then you will be transported to my harem where you would do well to please me. For when I no longer find you amusing, I shall give you to my men. I am sure they will make good use of you.”
Leclerc is more depraved than the others. The others all seemed to maintain some sort of respectability and while Leclerc is talented, Samantha seems much less likely to respect or fear him than any of her previous ticklers.
“I beg to differ.” Samantha countered. “Before the day is out you will be in my custody. In fact you will be on your knees begging to be of assistance. Are you a sniveller, The Doctor? You look like a sniveller to me, I know the type.”
The prosecution presents Exhibit C.
A nerve in the terrorist’s cheek twitched. He couldn’t understand how she could remain so calm in this situation. Did she know something he didn’t? He put the thought out of his mind. This was Samantha Storm, an agent with one of the best poker faces in the businesses. The Doctor regained his some of his bluster. “You’re bluffing. You don’t even know where you are. You are deep within our territory so you might as well have vanished off the face of the earth.”
He also doesn’t seem like the type to willing submit ever. He’s probably never even been really tickled or made to submit in any significant way. He probably scoffs at even the thought.
The Doctor’s eyebrows arched up as he let his fingertips trail along Samantha’s triceps towards her underarms. “I can feel the twitching from here.” He smiled.

Samantha looked at him with a cold fury, the muscles in her jaw clenched and unclenched with her breathing. “You are really. Trying. My. Patience.” She said grimly.

The terrorist grinned, “Your sweet underarms must be very sensitive. You are a mass of jangled nerves already.” His features contorted into an evil sneer. “I’ve tasted your feet but now it’s time to sample the rest of your charms.”

His fingers came to rest at the edges of her armpits. Samantha was trembling already and her muscles tensed involuntarily. She could feel tiny beads of sweat forming at her hairline in anticipation of what The Doctor would do next.

“I think I’d like to hear you beg, Samantha.” He said simply. “I want you to beg me not to do this.”

“It’ll be a cold day in hell before I ever give you that satisfaction.” Samantha shot back, trying to keep a waver out of her voice.

He leaned in close and whispered into her ear. “One way or another, you are going to learn what pleases me.” He laughed nastily and ran his fingers over the smooth skin of her underarms.

Samantha exhaled a short hard breath and then tensed up, eyes closed in concentration. The Doctor’s fingertips skated lightly on the soft vulnerable hollows. Each flick of the fingers bringing her closer to losing her self control.

He suddenly changed his tactic and quickly knuckled the ribs just below her armpits. She squealed in surprise and he took full advantage, returning his fingers quickly to her armpits and scribbling away.

Samantha began to twist and writhe but those fingers followed her everywhere.
“Lie still and enjoy it, Samantha. There is nowhere for you to run. No-one is coming to help you.”
The battle of wills is very apparent here and even though Samantha is technically at a disadvantage she doesn’t seem close to losing.
Samantha’s body shook with barely suppressed laughter as her tormentor’s hands wormed their way under her T-shirt to tease her. The henchman with the camera took the opportunity to take a close up with showed her contorted face and The Doctor’s fingers twitching beneath her clothing.
A henchperson with either vision or experience.
“Big laughs Samantha, I want to hear big laughs.” He said, blowing into her ear.

She flinched and pressed her ear into her right shoulder, involuntarily opening up her left armpit even more. The Doctor took full advantage and was rewarded with a peal of womanly laughter that made all the men in the room short of breath.
That was pretty nice move.
Samantha was thrashing now and the leather straps on her wrists and ankles creaked gently but did not budge.

“This t-shirt is getting in the way, Samantha. I think it needs to go.” The Doctor said in a hoarse voice. He grabbed two handfuls of cotton and ripped the garment in two.
The tearing sound split the air and there was nothing Samantha could do as the clothing was ripped from her body.

The room was momentarily quiet apart from the breathing of the four occupants. The three men were all captivated by the site of the semi-strapped American agent. Samantha’s body was lithe and shapely, with the kind of tone that meant she could pull off anything from a bikini to a ballgown. It was the kind of body women envied and men desired. She wore a simple white bra which contrasted with her lightly tanned skin.

The Doctor licked his lips unconsciously and wiped a droplet of sweat from his brow. He began to chuckle with glee.

Samantha exhaled sharply through her nose. It wasn’t the first time she had found herself in such an ignominious position. Even in her training her instructors had put her through such ordeals to understand how captors would use these tactics to humiliate and unnerve her. It didn’t make it any easier to take though.

“You really shouldn’t have done that. Surrender to me now and I will put in a good word for you.” Samantha said.
Still trying to turn the tables. She seems much more resistant and composed than in previous installments likely a testament to her experience.
The Doctor tore his leer from her body and addressed his henchmen. “Can you believe this woman? I had heard tales of Samantha Storm’s ability to remain cool under pressure but this is something else.”

The sycophantic henchmen nodded and laughed as they looked on enviously.

The Doctor turned his attention back to Samantha, he noticed a tiny droplet of sweat in her hairline. He used a fingertip to smear it down the side of her face, “I admire your bravado, Miss Storm, but we both know you cannot resist my attentions forever. This is where you are most vulnerable and this is where I will break you. By the time I am done you will be filled with self-loathing and utterly humiliated.”
I can’t tell if Leclerc is trying to convince himself, Samantha, his audience or all of the above.
Samantha’s nostrils flared in indignation. Her captor was starting to press her buttons. His fingertip was now stroking the hollow of her throat and moving downwards. She gritted her teeth. “Fine, have it your way. But don’t say I didn’t warn you.”
That worked. He’s better than I thought.
“Hush, woman. All I want to hear from you is tortured laughter and pleading.” He reached over her head and turned the winch handle, coaxing two more clicks from the cog as he stretched her further.

Samantha groaned with the exertion of resistance and the new strain on her body. She could feel her arms stretched to the point of mild discomfort and her flat stomach tightened leaving a gap with the waist of her pants.

The Doctor’s fingers trickled back down towards Samantha’s armpits. It was a maddening feather light touch that created a sensation he referred to as the unscratchable itch. He loved watching the way a woman would begin to twitch and squirm as he applied his skill to her body but Samantha was fighting it harder than most. No matter, they all broke in the end. Every single one of them.

“Ah, here we are.” He let the very ends of his fingernails taste the smooth skin of Samantha’s armpits. Then he began to cycle them moving from one end to the other.

“Fuck.” Samantha hissed under her breath and squeezed her eyes shut.

“Oh, you are getting a little twitchy now, Miss Storm.” The Doctor ladled sarcasm onto the formality. He drew concentric circles in each pit with a swirling fingertip. “I can see your hips moving too. Perhaps you like this. Should I have my men leave the room so we can have some privacy?”

Samantha opened her eyes and spat into the leering face above her. “Go fuck yourself, Mr The Doctor.” She returned his sarcasm with interest.
Leclerc’s verbal style of taunting , while also saying a lot about himself and likely would put him at a disadvantage in a torture-free situation, is effective here against a personality like Samantha. It’s very intriguing.
For a second she wondered if she had pushed him too far. A wave of white hot fury boiled across his face as he rubbed the spittle from his cheek. He held himself in check though and his anger was replaced by a deeply unpleasant smile. “Oh my dear, Miss Storm. You really should not have done that. Now you are going to suffer.”

He clamped one thick, clammy hand over her mouth and ruthlessly attacked her right armpit with his fingertips.
Because the Doctor is such a big talker and a thinly veiled person, Samantha is able to push his buttons right back.
Samantha’s eyes bugged out and then she was unleashing muffled squeals of laughter into The Doctor’s nicotine stained fingers. This was the worst kind of tickling for her. She could barely move an inch and had no choice but to endure until her tormentor got bored or, as had happened in the past, she earned a merciful respite by passing out.

She began taking short, sharp breaths in an effort to hyperventilate and make herself black out but the terrorist was wise to her game.

“No.” He barked angrily. He took his hand from her mouth and pinched her nostrils together. He resumed his tickling, this time focusing on her other armpit. “You won’t pass out on me unless I want you to. Understand?”

With her nose blocked Samantha had no chance but to breathe frantically through her mouth. She twisted her head to the side but The Doctor had a strong grip on her and the growl of frustration she let out made her ribcage vibrate.

The mercenary noticed the quivering her chest, let go of her nose and began squeezing and teasing her ribs. Samantha threw her head back and laughed helplessly as the tender spots on her upper body with exploited with sickening enthusiasm. The Doctor’s fingers tickled her ribs from the middle of her chest to the middle of her back, forcing their way underneath her body.

Samantha’s icy demeanour was shattered by this latest onslaught and The Doctor felt an angry boiling surge in his loins as the beautiful spy trembled in anguish beneath his touch.

“You’re mine, Samantha Storm, mine.” He whispered in hoarse triumph. He licked her earlobe and then fastened his lips against her neck and tongue tickled her hot skin.

“Get offa me.” Samantha screamed in between peals of laughter. She tried to pull away from The Doctor’s mouth but he wouldn’t be budged and chuckled throatily as he licked at her.

His hands ran down her sides to squeeze her slender waist and then they travelled back up where he could not resist tickling her breasts through her bra.

“Are you hot yet, Miss Storm?” He taunted, pressing his lips against her ear. “I’ve heard you can’t help but get turned on when you are helpless with an expert tickler. If you please me, perhaps I will pleasure you.”
He’s definitely an expert but definitely not the best she’s ever had. In addition, I feel like if he heard me describe him like that he would be hugely pissed off, which I think is amusing.
Samantha snapped her head around and tried to bite her tormentor on the nose. He was too quick for her though and jerked his head out of range.

“Still feisty? You are proving a delicious challenge.” The Doctor beamed. “Let’s see how you react to this.”

He wrapped an arm around her, lowered his head and began to stab the tip of his tongue into her armpit. The quick licking motion made Samantha’s laughter go up an octave and the leather restraints around her wrists and ankles creaked.

She gasped in indignation as he tickled her breasts again and then his hands and mouth were applied to her ribs.

Samantha looked down to see the tickle torturer’s shaved head covered in a sheen of perspiration as he nibbled and tickled her ribs. She tensed all the muscles she could but it didn’t help. As another wave of laughter stirred in her aching chest she swore a silent oath that she would make her tormentor pay for this humiliation.
Mr. The Doctor is really giving this his all, isn’t he?
The two henchmen couldn’t believe what they were seeing. This was better than any show they’d seen at in the seedy bars of the city’s red light district. The way the American agent moaned and writhed was hypnotic.

The Doctor straightened up. He was breathing hard and had a wild look in his eyes. “No woman can resist me. In the end they all give me what I want. Are you going to give me what I want, Miss Storm?” His fingertips were tracing idle patterns on her skin.
There he goes again. Although he is in control of the situation, he never quite fully seems like he is.

“Ah you are angry with yourself because I am getting to you.” The Doctor chuckled. “A few more of my special strokes and I think your spirit will be broken.”

That was interesting. Leclerc’s tickling style is definitely striking a nerve with Samantha.

He came up for air and began caressing her sides and running his hands up her body. “I have lain awake at night sometimes, knowing you were in pursuit.” He said. “And one question has always been uppermost in my mind when I think of you. What colour panties does Samantha Storm wear?”

“Oh brother.” Samantha muttered, rolling her eyes. “What are you? Sixteen years old?”

The Doctor chuckled. “Lucky me, today I get to find out.” His hands moved over her smooth abdomen to frame the iconic lightning bolt buckle on her belt. He pulled it open and then undid the button on the waist of her pants and pulled the zipper down a little way.

He raised an eyebrow. “White cotton? In my private moments I had imagined you in something a little more daring. No matter, there will be time enough for that later.”
That is a practical yet strange reveal. White cotton is reasonable choice but something that feels good against the skin like satin or silk was expected.
“I am not dressing for a hot date here, shithead.” Samantha said sarcastically.

The Doctor pinched her waist with a grin. “You had better learn to appreciate me, Miss Storm. It would be better for you.”

His bodyguards shuffled forwards to get a better view of the action as he began to swirl his fingers across her body again.

Samantha groaned in response. The Doctor resumed his tickling with a feverish intensity and this time Samantha laughed with abandon. She didn’t care that she was tossing her hair like a pole dancer, that her breasts were thrusting upwards, that her hips were undulated in a sinuous and arousing fashion.

The movements of her body entranced the three men and as The Doctor applied his fingers and tongue to her glowing skin she began to moan with arousal.

The Doctor could hardly breathe now. He teased her breasts and licked her cleavage, he ran his hands inside her pants and teased the creases of her hips.

Samantha’s moans grew more intense and she bit her lip.

The Doctor leaned in close and nibbled on Samantha’s ear and neck. “I am going to enjoy great pleasures with you in the nights to come Samantha. The way your body moves with your whorish moaning pleases me greatly.”

Samantha cracked an eye open and looked squarely at her tormentor. “You know what else these whorish moans are good for? Distracting you from the guys who just ghosted in and dropped your boys.” She winked at him with superlative confidence.

The Doctor pulled back uncertainly. “What bullshit is this?” He spun around and his jaw dropped.

His two lieutenants lay prone on the floor. Three men stood inside the room, each had a suppressed automatic pistol aimed at his head.
Oh wow. That’s gotta be disappointing for him.
“Yusuf Leclerc, aka The Doctor, meet Section Seven’s Deadly Sins.” Samantha said from behind him.

The terrorist could not comprehend how the situation had been reversed on him. His hand edged towards his holster.

“Wouldn’t do that if I were you.” The team leader, Albert Johnson said, taking a half step forward. Johnson was a handsome bullet headed black man with the build of a running back. “At this range I can put two through each eyeball before you hit the ground.”

“H-how? I don’t understand.” The Doctor said in a daze. He didn’t resist as Johnson removed his gun and stuck it in the back of his belt.

Daniel Kim, moved past the deflated UAF terrorist and quickly freed Samantha from her bondage.

“Simple,” Samantha said, rubbing her wrists. “I knew you’d put a huge bounty on me if I was taken alive and I could guess what you wanted me for. So I used myself as bait.”
That makes sense. Wow. It’s actually a really well-executed twist.
The Doctor turned to look at her. “You used yourself…as bait?”

“You really think you could take me off the street that easily if I didn’t want you to?” Samantha said, fastening her belt. “It was a calculated risk but one I was prepared to take. I was your weakness, I used myself to get to you and now here we all are.”
“What do you want us to do with these two?” Jarod King said. The dark haired, lean operator nudged one of The Doctor’s henchmen with the two of his boot.

“We’ll take them with us.” Samantha said, accepting a spare t-shirt from Daniel and pulling it on.

“But, I don’t understand.” The Doctor said.

Samantha sighed. “Do the math. You and your two lieutenants capture a high value target but rather than hand me over to your command, all three of you disappear along with the slush funds you have hidden in those Cayman Island accounts.”

“I will never give you that money.” The Doctor said recovering a shred of defiance.

“Too late,” Johnson chipped in. “You moved the money six hours ago. Actually we moved it for you but we made it look like you authorised the transactions. Your asshole bosses in the UAF are going to think exactly what we want them to think.”

The enormity of what Samantha and her colleagues had done sank in and The Doctor sagged back against the rack and clutched his head. “They’ll hunt me down. I’m a dead man.”

“The only play you have now is to turn yourself over to our side, tell us what you know and maybe we won’t throw you to the wolves.” Samantha said.

“I want to cut a deal. I want immunity, a new passport for starters.” The Doctor said, straightening up.

“Uh-uh.” Samantha shook her head. “I gave you several opportunities to surrender but you didn’t so now you get to take what you’re given and you’ll thank us for it. I must apologise about your jaw though.”

“My jaw?” The Doctor said looking confused.

Samantha was a blur, her full bodyweight went into the elbow strike which broke The Doctor’s jaw with an audible crack. The terrorist spun all the way around and collapsed in a heap.

“Jeez, Sam. You couldn’t have waited until he was upstairs? Now that’s three deadweights we gotta carry to the van.” Kim said.

Samantha raised a quizzical eyebrow at the shooter.

“What the hell. Motherfucker had it coming.” Kim shrugged, “Get his arms Jarod, I’ll get his legs.”

Samantha watched as the operators began to carry the unconscious terrorists out of the room. She let out a ragged sigh and crossed her arms over her chest.

“You OK, Sam?” Johnson asked.

“Yeah, just the after effects of the adrenaline. You know.” She replied.
Johnson blew air out of his cheeks and rubbed a palm over his bristling scalp. “Every time you set yourself up as bait for one of these freaks it damn near kills me. I don’t know how you do it.”

Samantha grinned and nudged him with her elbow. “Because I have confidence, Lieutenant. What gives me that confidence is knowing that the best shooters in the world have got my back and are ready to come get me.”

Johnson’s shoulders relaxed and he returned her grin. “Count on it.”

“C’mon,” Samantha said, gathering the fallen video camera from the floor. “Time we were gone.”

“Sure,” Johnson replied. “So what’s on the camera?”

Samantha smiled and shook her head. “I could tell you but I’d have to kill you.”

A fantastic installment. Probably the best showcase of Samantha’s skill set yet. The story just works so well all around. I can not accurately express how good I think this story was contructed both as a stand alone and as an installement in the Samantha Storm series.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back