• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: Ticklish Angels (*/fff)

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
NOTE: Charlie's Angels and all characters contained herein are registered trademarks of Columbia Tristar Pictures. Their likenesses are used here solely for the purpose of entertainment. Please don't sue me. I'm in college and I have no money for you.

SECOND NOTE: If you're unfamiliar with the current Angels line-up, here's the roster:
Natalie - Cameron Diaz
Dylan - Drew Barrymore
Alex - Lucy Liu

Natalie was the first to awake, groggy at first but startled into alertness by the sight before her. Her partners, Dylan and Alex, were unconscious and strapped into what looked like large metal armchairs. A split second after noticing that, Natalie realized that she too was a prisoner of the same contraption. Thick metal straps bound her wrists to the arms of the chair; another across her midsection held her tightly against the back of the chair, and another secured her ankles to the base with her feet (which for some reason were bare) a few inches off the floor. She pulled at the bonds to test their strength and found she could barely move at all, except for her head. She could wave her arms and legs back and forth somewhat, but with her ankles and wrists bound that accomplished little more than producing a slight breeze.

The other girls were bound the same way, though they had not yet awakened to realize it. Their three chairs formed the points of a small triangle, with Alex on Natalie's left and Dylan on her right.

The last thing she could remember was some strange green gas seeping out of the vents as she and the other Angels were attempting to infiltrate Dumont's headquarters. The corrupt cybergenius had supposedly developed a particularly nasty string of mutating computer viruses which, if released over the web, could threaten to destroy the economies of virtually every industrialized nation in the world. It was the Angels' mission to find out if this was true and if so, to eliminate the program. Everything had been going smoothly until the gas hit them. Obviously it had knocked them out, and they had been brought here to be interrogated, tortured, and possibly killed.

"Dylan!" Natalie cried, trying to wake her partners, "Alex! Wake up! Come on guys!"

Her mind raced, trying to figure a way out. After a moment, Alex began to rouse, followed by Dylan a minute later. They too were snapped back into lucidity when they realized their predicament.

"Natalie?" Dylan said. "What the hell is going on?"

"Apparently this is how they deal with trespassers," Natalie replied.

"What do you think they're going to do to us?" Alex asked.

"I'd rather not think about it," said Dylan.

A few minutes later, a voice boomed down from overhead. "Ladies! So good of you to pay a visit!"

The Angels craned their heads up as much as they could and noticed Dumont himself watching them from the catwalk above. He was standing in front of what looked like a large control panel, no doubt the instrument of whatever was about to befall them.

"OK, Dumont, what the hell is this?"

"Why, this is your torture session," the meglomaniac replied cooly.

"You're wasting your time," Natalie said. "We don't have any information you would want."

"Oh, this isn't an interrogation, my dear," Dumont responded. "I just like to torture intruders. It's a bit sadistic, I know, but it's who I am."

"Well forget it," Alex said. "We've been trained to withstand any kind of pain or discomfort you could dream up. There's no way you can break us."

"We'll just see about that, won't we? Now then, if I could direct your attention to the dials on your armrests there."

The girls checked and sure enough, each chair had a small dial on the end of each armrest, just within their reaches.

"Those will control the intesity of your torture. Turn it clockwise and your torture will become more severe, counterclockwise and it will become less severe. The beauty of it is, they also control your friends' suffering as well. You see, by decreasing your own torture, you increase the torture of one of your lovely partners. The dial on your left affects the girl on your left, and the dial on your right affects the girl on your right. Quite simple really."

The Angels exchanged nervous glances, more troubled by the fact that they were being pitted against one another than by fear of the torture itself.

"So who wants to go first?" Dumont asked. "Do we have any volunteers?"

It was Dylan who spoke up, glaring back at him without a trace of fear in her eyes. "Do your worst."

Dumont grinned and pressed a button on his console. Dylan braced herself, but was completely caught off guard by the sensation that followed.

A dozen or so tiny probes protruded from the back of the chair and began to gently prod the redhead's ribs. She jumped, though her bonds didn't allow her much movement, and her eyes got very wide. She shifted back and forth in her seat, but it did little to help her avoid the probes. After only a few seconds she began to lose her composure.

"H-hey! Heehee! What's going -- hahaha -- on? Mmmph!"

All of her extensive physical training had not prepared Dylan for this. The probes were tickling her senseless, humming maddeningly in between each of her ribs at alternating speeds and pressures. Her typically cool exterior dissolved quickly, leaving her shaking with laughter.

"Ahhhhaaahahahahaha!! No!! Please stop!!! Not that!!"

Natalie and Alex watched in horror as their friend collapsed into a mess of helpless giggles. They both had a suspicion of what was happening to her, but neither dared believe it. "What are you doing to her, you monster?" Natalie cried.

"I'm sure she'll let you know shortly," Dumont replied. "A few more minutes and she'll be dying to share with you both."

Sure enough, Dylan's hands, which had been clenched in tight fists, opened up and crept towards the dials on her armrests. Her right hand rested on the dial as she looked over at Alex, pleading with her eyes.

"No, Dylan, please don't," Alex said, noticing her partner's intent.

"Hahahahahahaha!!! I-I'm s-s-sahahahahaharry, Alex!!" Dylan laughed, the anguish in her face all too apparent. With that, she turned the dial slowly.

"Dylan, no!" Alex cried, tugging at her bonds futily. But as Dylan felt the tickle torture subside a small degree, Alex was introduced to the probes in her own chair.

She put up a brave front at first, gripping the arms of the chair and clenching her teeth. But she could not help but squirm as the probes vibrated over her ribs and creep up into the hollows of her underarms. Her lips pulled back in a grimacing smile as the first few giggles trickled out of her mouth. She tried to arch her back but the metal strap across her body held her firmly in place. She could do nothing to escape the ticklish stimulations.

"Heeehehehehehehe oh God! HahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAA!!" Alex and Dylan laughed in unison. Natalie could only watch sympathetically as the other two Angels were tickle tortured beyond their limits.

Growing weary herself, Alex turned the dial at her left hand, to throw some of the tickling back on Dylan. The probes attacking Dylan's sides were joined by another group teasing her stomach. The new sensations resulted in another explosion of laughter. "Oh God!! Noooo!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!" Her face was turning red, sweat rolled down her forehead and cheeks.

Natalie was growing nervous, wondering when one of the girls would direct the tickling onto her. The girls often had playful three-way tickle fights, most of which Natalie lost. She was probably the most ticklish of the Angels, and especially after seeing the hell the others were enduring, she was particularly dreading her own torture.

"Guys, please, don't turn it on me!" she pleaded. "Just give me a chance to think of a way out of this! If one of us can think clearly we've still got a chance!"

The other Angels barely heard her. Each was busy trying to lighten her own torment by heightening the other's. Finally, Dylan grasped for the other dial and began spinning them both wildly, desperate to slow the tickling.

Natalie craned her head back, her face all smile, and exploded in laughter. That apparently reminded Alex of her other dial, and she too spun the right as well as the left. Natalie was suddenly bombarded by tickling sensations. Probes crawled frantically up and down her sides, stroking her smooth underarms, massaging her ribs, wiggling around her waist and hips. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!!!!! Stahahahahahahap!! Pleeeeeeeeeehehehehehease!!" She waved her arms as much as she could but it did nothing to help.

"I'm sahahahahaharry Nahahahahtalieeeeeee!!!" Alex shrieked, shaking her head back and forth, whipping her long black hair every which way. Her laugh was the loudest, and her chest and throat hurt from laughing so much. Until this moment, with tiny probes teasing her hips and ribs, Alex hadn't realized just how very ticklish she was.

"Guys!" Dylan screeched. "I hahahahahahaha c-can't take hahahahahaha any more hehehehehehehehehehe!!!" She cranked both the dials, feeling horrible about inflicting this kind of torture on her friends but absolutely desperate to alleviate the tickling.

With that, a new attack opened up on Natalie and Alex: feather dusters emerged from the floor just beneath their trapped bare feet and started to spin, the tips of the feathers just grazing the girls' soles.

"Aiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Nahahahahaht there!!! HEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!" Natalie shrieked, wiggling her feet and clapping her knees together madly. Alex melted into silent laughter, chest heaving, producing no sound other than the occassional gasp for air. Both girls spun Dylan's knob, unleashing the feather duster assault on the third Angel's helpless feet.

"Oh nooooooo!! No more!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Dylan's soft, small feet were the most ticklish spot on her body, and when the soft plumes made contact with them she moved out of the realm of torture and into full-blown tickle Hell.

Dylan was the first to pass out, leaving Natalie and Alex to go at each other. Alex, finally out of breath, followed soon after. Natalie then turned both her knobs as fast as she could, knowing the tickling would not affect the girls while they were unconscious, but lightening the torture only served to prolong it. She eventually grew fatigued and lost consciousness herself.

Like before, she was the first to awaken. They were all still strapped in, but the tickling machines had all been turned off, the probes and feathers retracted. This time, though, she did not try to wake the other angels. She was in no hurry for round two to begin.

Great story! I first read this about 15 years ago but still love it as I imagine the movie characters.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back