• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Weekend Getaway (M/F) Part 1

Femfeettklr77

This is my first story I've done here. It has some sexual teasing in it so readers beware. I'll be finishing up part 2 soon. Enjoy.

The Weekend Getaway

Danielle was a single working girl who had recently moved to the big city from a small town. By day, she was working at a law firm and at night as a waitress at a fancy restaurant to help make ends meet. The stress and long hours were beginning to take a toll on her. She needed a break from the hustle and bustle of her everyday life.

One day, one of Danielle’s co-workers saw how tired and stressed out she was. “I just don’t have time in my life for quiet and relaxing time working day and night.” she said. Her co-worker told her about a cabin their family owned a couple hours away. “That’s just what I need. A nice weekend trip to get away from everything in my life. That sounds very therapeutic.” Danielle said. That weekend, she cleared her schedule and took her co-worker up on the offer of letting her use their cabin for a few days. Soon, Danielle was on the road that Friday afternoon and on her way to what she believed was going to be a very relaxing weekend.

At the same time, a convict had just escaped from a maximum security prison. He was serving a 30 year sentence for the kidnap and torture of over 50 women. Tickle torture that is. After his escape from prison, he managed to hop a ride on a freight train and get as far away as he could. Knowing the authorities would be looking for him, he jumped off the train and ran into the woods, looking for a place to hold up for the night. After walking for miles, he finally spotted a dim light in the woods, coming from what looked like a cabin. He decided that would be the perfect place to spend the night and even better if a beautiful woman was inside of it.

Danielle was inside relaxing in a chair near the fireplace. She was reading a book and just enjoying the peace and tranquility. In the meantime, the escaped convict was searching through the shed outside, looking for supplies and anything that could come in handy. He found rope, duct tape, a knife and machete in his search. He still had the handcuffs he was able to breakout of during his getaway. He slowly approached the cabin and peered into a window. To his excitement, he found a lone woman inside, sitting in a chair and reading a book by the fire. She had not spotted him yet. He snuck around to the back of the cabin and entered through the back door. By this time, Danielle was starting to get drowsy and was in and out of sleep in the chair. He was able to sneak up behind her and subdue her quickly, throwing her to the floor and using his handcuffs to cuff her hands behind her back. He dragged her to the bedroom where he threw her on the bed. He picked the locks to the handcuffs and restrained her arms over her head to the rails of the headboard. He used the rope to tie her ankles to the bed frame. Danielle was now completely helpless and unable to fight back against her attacker. He was stripping her of her clothes using the knife to cut through the material. He then used a strip of cloth he had cut from her shirt as a blindfold and placed duct tape over her mouth. This was not the relaxing weekend Danielle had hoped for; naked, bound and at the mercy of a deranged man. The only thing going through her mind was what is he going to do to me now?

“You might have heard about me. I made the news a few years back for kidnapping and tickle torturing women. I’ve been in prison for a while now and just broke out. Lucky for me, I happened upon your cabin tonight. It’s been a long time since I last touched the skin of a beautiful woman such as yourself,” he said with a smirk and look of lust in his eyes. “And do you know what I did to my victims?” he asked. “I tickled them for as long as I possibly could.” he stated. Danielle felt a great rush of worry fill her body. She’d never been tied up and tickled like this before. She knew how ticklish she was and that was what scared her. Questions running through her mind like how long is this going to go on? What will he do with me when he’s done? Or will he ever be done with me? Will anybody save me from this madman?

He began to look through Danielle’s personal belongings before he began to torture her. In her bag he found baby oil, a hairbrush, an electric toothbrush and her vibrating dildo. “Oh my, these will come in handy,” he said. Turning his attention back to her, he crawled upon her and straddled her hips. He drew closer to her face. “Where should I start, gorgeous? Under your arms? The soles of your feet? Let’s find out just where you’re ticklish,” he said with an evil grin. Fear filled Danielle’s body. She knew at any second his fingers would soon be touching her. He started at her cuffed wrists and slowly danced his fingers down her arm. She cringed, knowing his fingers would soon find the smooth hollows of her ticklish pits. He teased her for a few seconds, seeing her begin to struggle in her bonds. He reached over and ripped the duct tape off that was covering her mouth. “I want to hear you.” Finally he moved his wiggling fingers down to her pits. Screams of laughter filled the room. Shaking her head back and forth, her hair whipping across her face. The tickling of her pits went on for what seemed like hours in Danielle’s mind. “You are quite a ticklish little girl, aren’t you?”, he said. “I’m going to have lots of fun with you!”

He then moved his fingers up and down her sides to her ribs and back up to her pits. Along the way he even tickled the sides of her breasts, sending shockwaves through her body. He noticed her nipples begin to get hard which gave him an idea. He looked through her bag again and found two make up brushes he noticed earlier. He straddled her once again and began running those brushes over her nipples. Danielle couldn’t help herself. Not only did it tickle, but it was also turning her on. Moans of laughter coming from her mouth. He turned to look at her pussy and noticed it was starting to get wet. “Getting turned on are you? You naughty tickle slut.” he exclaimed. Both the pleasure and the torture were filling her body. He then tickled the sides of her breasts while using his thumbs to tease her nipples. She’d never felt this before. Two different feelings rushing through her body.

Seeing she was being turned on, he slid down a little and dug his fingers into the top of her hips. Howls of laughter poured from her mouth as she tried in vain to move her hips away from his tickling fingers. He began moving his fingers back and forth between the tops of her hips and her inner thighs. He could see that her pussy was still moist and his hands coming ever so close to touching her womanhood was not helping. “I bet you’d do just about anything for me to touch that wet pussy of yours, wouldn’t you?” he smirked. Biting her lip, she didn’t say a thing. But in her mind, she knew he was right. He took her dildo and placed it between her legs, barely touching her wetness. “I think I’ll leave that right there for now.” he said, knowing it would drive her crazy being so close to her.

He then moved down her legs and towards her feet. This began to worry Danielle. For as long as she could remember, her feet were the most ticklish place on her body. When she was young, boys would grab her ankles and lock them under their arms and tickle her feet until she begged for mercy. Now this escaped convict was inching his way closer to them. “Oh my, what beautiful feet you have!” he exclaimed. “I’ve always had a thing for women’s feet and yours are one of the most beautiful set of feet I’ve ever laid eyes on. Perfectly straight toes and well maintained. Soft, smooth soles; not an imperfection on them. I’m guessing you get pedicures often, don’t you?” he asked. “Yes, I do” Danielle said, still trying to catch her breath. “What are you going to do to them?” she asked. “Well, since you asked, I’m going to start off by massaging and worshipping your feet. I’m going to suck your toes, lick and kiss your soles. When I’m done doing that, then I’m going to see just how ticklish they are. I’m going to spend a lot of time on your feet. They’re just so beautiful. I can’t help myself.” he chuckled. Hearing this brought a great amount of fear to Danielle’s mind. She was only able to last a couple of minutes having her feet tickled when she was younger. But now this crazed man had her tied up and would be able to tickle her as long as he pleased. How was she going to be able to endure this?

END OF PART 1

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back