• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tantalizing Snuggles -Part 2

ticklebunny 2

4th Level Red Feather
It was a half hour later, both Ethan and Elaine woke from their restful slumber. They both wake up feeling relaxed and totally refreshed. Ethan opens his eyes and he grins at her. He gives her a soft kiss on her forehead and he whispers. "Wake up sleepy head." She opens her sleepy eyes and she stretches her arms wide above her head and she gives a little yawn.
"Mmmm..that was a good nap. I feel all refreshed and alert. I had so much fun tantalizing you." She tells him as she smiles up at him.
Ethan just smiles back at her and he thinks to himself, "baby you have not seen nothing yet. Pay back is hell." He grins knowing what his retaliation is going to consist of. His green eyes shine with mischief and humor. She wonders silently to herself, what is so amusing him. What is so causing him to get this wide smirk on his face all of a sudden.

He kisses her cheek, then he kisses her forehead. Then suddenly he begins tickling the back of her neck with the feather that lays beside him, he tickles, tickles tickles, softly brushing the tip of the feather in light strokes, she giggles. "He he he he he stooopp Ethan!" she exclaims as she rolls and squirms a bit.
"Nope I am not finished yet, remember I am gonna tantalize you in ways you have only dreamed of." He cheerfully taunts her, then he proceeds to tickle her sides with his fingertips, then slyly with the gossamer feather. Elaine helplessly begin to laugh hysterically, she laughs so much, her sides begin to hurt, she can feel the butterflies fluttering like crazy in her belly from excitement and amusement she feels as she laughs and cackles like mad.
"Nnnnnoooo stttttopp can't take that." She protests trying to persuade him to quit the sweet torture of tickling her. As she shrieks and protests that he stop, deep down she doesn't wish him to quit. In some odd way, she loves him tickling her, loves the tingle that she is feeling as the butterflies flutter in her belly, adores the way it tantalizes; but yet at the same time it flusters her a bit

She can feel herself become a bit warm as he tickles her sides like mad with his wiggling searching unrelentless fingertips tickle her. She can feel a rosy blush stain her cheeks crimson. She feels helpless yet she feels so alive. So happy so blissful like she is soaring on clouds on top of the world.
"You like that don't ya? Admit it you love when I tickle you, you love it and can't get enough of it." Ethan taints her and she tries to shake her head "no" but Ethan is not convinced he seen the smile peek out on him a few moments before she tried to deny it.
"Stoooopp!" She shrieks as he begins to tickle her legs and tickles the back of her knees with gossamer tool of tickling torture. He can't help but be mesmerized by the beauty she resembles, when he sees her laughing and beaming like she is now. He is totally awe-inspired and he thinks that she is a rare goddess. He is proud to have her has his lady and he is so happy.
Finally he tickles her some more, until she is a helpless form of jelly laughing, giggling without no bounds. She is smiling big time and she is just having a blast. Then he decides to reward her humbleness of letting him tickle her. He kisses her tenderly, for several moments, hugs and holds her tight in his arms.

She is in his arms and he kisses her tenderly and lovingly. Soft sweet kisses, he kisses her eyes, kisses her cheek, kisses her chin and jaw. He kisses her ear, prolongedly cause he knows that she absolutely just loves that. He knows that flusters her so bad, it works because she trembles the moment he does. He whispers sweet nothings in her ear.
"I love her, love you baby. YOu are so sweet, so gorgeous, such a breathtaking woman. Adore your smile, it is like a heavenly beacon of moonlight that caresses and warms my soul. You mean so much to me. So sexy so smart, so amazing. You take my breath away." He whispers softly to her and she softly sighs. He can feel her emotional defenses melting as he pours out his heart to her. He can't be more happy more relieved. Knowing at last, that heart and soul, Elaine is his woman and no one else's. No longer does Ethan have to complete with a ghost of a unrequited love. He knows deep in his heart that she loves him with a love that is untamed and love that knows no limits. He feels such a overwhelming sense of peace flood his very soul.
She whispers to him.
"Lay your mind at ease, my love. You are my one true love,
the soulmate my heart and spirit yearns to love. You are
magnificent more precious to me than words could ever convey.
I love you darling, with a love that knows no limits, love you
with all my heart, soul and all that lies within this weary spirit of mine. For I am your woman and you are my man."
He hugs her tight for some long several moments and he softly kisses her neck and breathes in sweet fragrance of her perfume. He is astonished how deeply he feels for this woman. This woman that the Lord sent into his life and he swears to himself, he will do his best to always try to make her happy and bring laughter and peace to her life. He feels a knot of emotion in his throat, never before has he ever known a love so attentive and true as this. He prays and hopes with all that he is, that she is no dream.

Later in the evening, they end the night slow dancing with one another, savoring the time that they have together. They are both swaying to the soft ballad, moonlight being their spotlight silhouting their shadows as they dance close together. She rests her head on his shoulder and he clasped his hand holding hers, pulls it close to his chest, so she can feel his heart. They sway together as one mind, one soul, one heart, one silhoutte, underneath the starry sky lost in time. Lost in the magical moment, listening to the sweet melody of their hearts tenderly waltzing and melding into one.
The end

Ticklishly amused,
ticklebunny 2:bunny: :Kiss2: :) :D :p :lovestory

Please let me know what all of you in the TMF think of this story. I love feedback. I hope this is an amusing story. Yes I admit I am still new to this forum. So please be kind. I loved and savored writing Tantalizing Snuggles Part 2. It really was a blast!!!!:) :) :D ;) I loved it and I hope you like it just as much, hope it is a story that touches some hearts. Feedback is greatly appreciated.Thanks

ticklebunny 2:bunny:

standing in awe!!!!!!!!

That was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am astounded at your talent. I lived that story while I read it. (Only the main characters were not Elaine and Ethan, if you know what I mean:)heehee) I think you will go far on this forum and I think you and ticklebear were made for each other.

ticklishly yours,

crydun:D :p

Please leave feedback-miss hearing comments

I absolutely love feedback, please feel welcome to comment on this story Tantalizing Snuggles part 2. I love reading feedback and want to hear if you all like it and what you liked about it and stuff like that. Give me comments please, on how I could improve in my stories. Your comments and opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ticklebunny 2:bunny:

If you love sensory detail and a great plot line. You love the slow anticipation before being tickled. You will truly love this story. It is filled with humor, lighthearted fun and sure to tickle your funny bone and I hope it touches someone's heart and inspires them to express the great stories and descriptions that lie within their soul. This is a must read.

ticklebunny 2:bunny: :) :D :p ;) :happyfloa

yo yo yo,
Great story but more importantly we gotta get a fan club for that lil bunny logo its the best thing ever :)

Thank you very much, mitmania. I am hoping soon I will develop some fans who enjoy my stories. I love hearing feedback. Thanks for replying to my story, glad to hear you liked it.:) That makes me feel good and that is very encouraging. :D I will have to check sometime soon, see if you write any stories. If you do, I am curious, would like to read them. Well thanks again, and happy reading and fun tickles sent your way. Have a great day.

ticklebunny 2:bunny: ;) :rotate: :happyfloa

You have me all caught up in the story can't wait till I read what new exciting adventure awaits from the collection of ticklebunny.

Ticklishly admired
Ticklebear2:firedevil

Feedback urgently please!!

I wrote this second conclusion to this story Tantalizing Snuggles Part 2, a long long time ago, way before Christmas vacation began. I would love to hear feedback from all you out here in the TMF. Please it would be greatly appreciated. I am not sure if I should keep posting stories on here. I hope that some of you are fans and hope some of you like my stories I create. I am sad, please I need feedback:(

If I receive feedback soon, I will think about posting another story on here. I hope soon to cause some of you to smile when you read what I write. I have read some of the TMF writers and they are excellent.:) I hope someday to catch up with great writers like laughter and love and ect. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks

Sincerely ticklebunny 2:D :bunny:

Ticklebunny2

I love the story can't wait till you write another story and can't wait to see what happen to Elaine and Ethan.

Ticklishly admiring
Ticklebear 2

:lovestory

love it!!!!!

thankyou ticklebunny, for bringing this sweet ray of light into our world!

romantic tickling is few and faqr between, and i must say it is a lot better in some ways than tickle torture or sex-tickling!

i look forward to new developments!:D

Thank You!!

Aussie Monkey,

I want to say thanks, I loved the great feedback, it
was very positive and caused me to smile. I am glad
someone liked my story. For a while there, I had started
to get worried that my writing was not good enough to be
on this forum. I know it is not your average sexy risque
tickle writing. I am happy to hear you liked it. I am not
gonna get discouraged though. I am gonna keep writing. Please
keep sending feedback, love hearing it. Thanks again.

ticklebunny 2 :D ;) :bunny: :) :cool:

I have a question, what did you mean that it might be better in
some ways than reading about tickle torture and sex associates the foreplay of tickling into it? In what ways did you find Tantalizing Snuggles 2 amusing and interesting? I am just curious.It might help, cause if you share what you liked it might help inspire me, help me to keep adding the good stuff,get rid of the stuff that stifles the mood of the story. Thanks again. PS. don't worry I am going to be writing another story again sometime, it will be good and romantic. Romantic and spontaneous in some fashion or other, is ticklebunny's middle name. Sensual love fun is her writer's game. Truly is her craft. (I just wanted to see if I could write a sexy sweet story without the usual blatant sensuality.) I was experimenting w these last 2. The next story might have a bit more sensuality to it. But still it will have the sweet mystery and romantic theme to it.( Did you know that this ticklebunny wants someday to be a romance novelist?) food for thought. Let me know what you think.

ticklebunny 2:) :D ;) :p :bunny:

ticklebunny, I can't comment objectively on your story as we write in two different styles. If you're interested in my subjective opinion, please e-mail me at [email protected] .

Good Job

Its nice to read a story for the whole family. Maybe on day it can become a movie. Keep up the good work.

Here It is Tantalzing Snuggles Part 2

Here is the second part of Tantalizing Snuggles Part 2.
Here it is BOFH566, I hope you also enjoy this one.
Let me know what ya think, missing ya

ticklebunny 2 :bunny:

WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!! Ticklebunny, this story is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I couldnt help but wonder, is it based on actual characters? (aside from name changing) If it is, then "Elaine" is one lucky son of a gun. I love reading stories like this with gentle tickles throughout. I got butterflies myself from reading it!!! Once again, written beautifully! Keep it up! I wanna read more. MORE!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!

The greatest gift a writer can posses is the ability to balance their readers expectations and desires between the written word and the imagination. I think this more than qualifies.

Or to put it in a less pretentious manner (hey it's late and has been a loooong week), I'll echo ILuv2Btickled here and say WOW! I think your style really lends itself to this sort of tale as you manage to walk a very fine line between description and suggestion, letting the reader go along with the story and fill in the detail for themselves rather than forcing it upon them. Hmm, that really wasn't much less pretentious was it? Hey, it's difficult to analyse art, okay? ;)

Comments, very few actually, though I get the impression there's a part of you in here somewhere? In fact I'll go out on a limb here and guess the last two paragraphs (everything from the last line of dialogue on) is fairly personal to you, though don't feel you have to confirm or deny that lass. The only real thing I can pick up on (and this is hypocritical because I know I do the same myself) is the switch in tone about three quarters of they way through, specifically just after "He whispers softly to her and she softly sighs", takes a slightly heavier tone and maybe that switch is a little abrupt and could possibly have benefited from a transition sentence or two. As I said though I'm really struggling to find anything at all here.

Which leads on neatly to the last comment, and one where again I'm echoing others. MORE!!! or else...:tickle: :D

To: ILuv2BeTickled

I want to say a heartfelt big thank you for your kind
sweet words and your wonderful feedback. It is great
when I receive positive feedback and friendly comments.
I am glad that you enjoyed Tantalizing Snuggles Part 2.
(Quest.4 you)Did you get to read Tantalizing Snuggles
Part 1 first?) Cause if you did not the second part might
be a bit confusing, because part 2 of the story follows
after part 1. It just might help you follow the plot better
and help you enjoy the story better. :)

So you wonder if this story is based on real characters.
(Actually Yes!);)When I decided to first write this tickle
romance story a year ago, I wrote it-based on the strong
loving feelings that I had for my boyfriend and who is still
my boyfriend. It has now been 16 months that me and my man
have been together, we still are going strong:) I had alot
of fun writing this story..totally melted my man's heart
first time he read this story and the second part also.
Plus my guy also loves to be tickled so it was a really
sweet awesome treat for him, he loves description too.

I just used pretense fiction names.:)it is a true life
love story between ticklebunny and ticklebear;)with some
tickle fiction added to the story. (secret:Ethan and Elaine
are my all time favorite names for story characters..names
of my 2 characters in almost every story I have wrote in
romance fiction) bet ya did not know that;):)

Awwww Thanks for saying it is Beautiful, I hoped it
would be, so glad that it touched your heart.
Really you got butterflies? awwwww
May I ask what certain parts really moved your
heart and gave you butterflies?..know it sounds
crazy but us writers love to hear this happy
positive feedback:) So you like gentle touches?
(instead of no mercy tickle torture right?)

oh and Iluv2BeTickled you have not seen the last
of my writing my friend. I shall be back again
creating an awesome tickle/romance adventure soon.
(Just let me finish this fall quarter of college
and let Christmas vacation come..soon I will have
a brand new story come to life. I just know it.
I think I have the embers of a story coming to me
now /soon. Have to see. When a story comes I will
write it and post it...give you a holler:)

Hope we can build a friendship. Talk later
Night keep me posted on your thoughts thanks.

ticklebunny 2

:bunny:

BOFH666

I am so happy that you enjoyed both my stories.
That is totally awesome and so relieved to hear
this wonderful news.:) Looks like you are a true
fan of my stories and my writing. I am glad to
have a neat friend like u on the TMF. That is
always a plus. I definitely wanted this story
to be a delight to read and it also to allow
the readers and my fans to escape and to imagine
their own paradise..own place they would want to
be. I added dialogue to keep things interesting
and to keep the suspense going..add excitement
and romance to the story. I hope I succeeded.

Also it was my goal that the reader might find
themselves getting lost in the story and internalizing
the story to fit their situations and their own life
experiences. It was my goal for the reader to empatheize
with my 2 characters and to really feel a understanding
with them and to identify with these 2 characters-Elaine
and Ethan. I did not want to only add tickling as the only
main element of the story...I wanted to spice it up a bit
and add some sensuality to the story. Most of all I wanted
to build the anticipation in both parts of this story.
I wanted my audience to get swept up in the suspense
and the joy of the moment.

I did not just want to deliver tickling, I wanted to deliver
sensuality, friendship, humor, and most of all romance,
along with spontaneity. You are totally right there is a part
of me somewhere in the character of Elaine. (When I write
something whether that a poem/or story I must truly feel
sense and relate to what I am writing that or else I can not
create the story. (this story based on me and my guy.)
course with fictional tickling..however always wanted to
go to Hawaii...more a fantasy of what I would love to happen
someday. i admit I got lost myself writing the story kinda
goofed up third person-to first person towards the end. :eek:
The reason this happened-I was totally envisioning the scene
with my man and what can I say I got really flustered. :p:)
It happens, hope it don't take away from the story.

Yeah and don't worry soon I will write another tickle/romance
story sometime in December and post it on the forum here.
Already got some ideas floating around in my mind that have
to come into clear focus. When I do I will holler let ya
know my friend. Just let me finish this fall quarter then
sometime soon afterwards I will post another story.

So keep your eyes peeled cause soon another story will
be out on the loose on the TMF. Until then..any feedback
or suggestion for possible next story is welcomed. Remember
though I am new to posting tickle/romance stories on here.
Recall that my first story part 1 and 2 of Tantalizing
Snuggles took setting of a tropical paradise. So looking
for another awesome setting...spells romance.

Already have another idea: that is a crackling warm fire
in the family room, golden candlelight, soft music playing
in the background..tickle fun of course what ya think so far?

ticklebunny 2 :bunny:

To BOHF666 and Iluv2BeTickled and all my fans:

I have great news :)Right now I am having a
brilliant idea for a new romance/tickle story
entering my mind. Setting:Sometime in the future
There will be a crackling warm inviting fire
burning in the fireplace, domestic scents of
evergreen, and the yummy scent of apple cinnamon
lingering enticingly in the air. Time:Night before
Christmas it will be December 24th- Christmas Eve.

Be a beautiful decorated Christmas tree, with
silver tinsel and garland, shiny bulbs and
multicolored Christmas lights, mistletoe hanging
in the door way, presents under the tree, and
golden silhouttes of the firelight..making it a
cozy romantic scene. Course some tickle bliss,
anticipation, and excitement. What ya think of
that preview?Let me know what ya think-is this
a interesting romantic start for a new story?
Thanks

ticklebunny :)

:D :bunny:

Forgive shortness of reply, the body really wants me to lie down for a few hours but I wan't to get this in before crashing out.

New story sounds great, really looking forward to seeing what you do with such a romantic (and seasonally appropriate) setting. Do you mind if I steal the phrase Tickle Bliss at some point by the way, haven't heard that one before and rather like it ;)

Absolutley agree with you, for a story to be really good there must be something of the author in it. Of course the problem is how much of yourself you allow to come through and how comfortable you are doing so. This is one area that I tend to, well, put it this way, read the Damned/Turnabout series and for all intents and purposes that's me in those stories.

Yes, for real it was part 1 of this story that got me writing in the first place, always figured if I could get close to this level I'd be happy. Not quite there yet, but getting there slowly. One thing though, after a year (and a lot of different posts) I've learnt not to get too hung up on replies to stories. While there's some great folks hanging out on these here forums, a lot of people don't feel comfortable (and that's fair enough, hell it took me three years to post anything) to reply here. Lack of replies does not equal lack of interest, however horrible it may seem.

As for the third -> first person oopsie at the end, don't worry about it. Heck, go read practically anything of mine and see what happens to the tense, shifts from past to present and back again, sometimes all in the same sentence. If you loose yourself in the story like that I'd treat it as a good thing, if anyone complains just hit edit, change it and go "what are you talking about, it's fine, look." :D

Oh, and the last part of the Damned / Turnabout series is now up here if you're interested.

And yes my dear awesome friend BOHF666
you can most definitely borrow my dynamite
tickle saying "Tickle Bliss" ;)Use it at your
own risk lol just kidding...Do you dare?!!;)
Just kidding. Thanks for the great feedback
once again. It helps to know that even though
there is not always numerous feedback..that does
not mean lack of interest. I admit I gave up hope
and gave up posting stories. Lets just say I tried
a few times to post my story it would not let me.
But I am not gonna get discouraged,gonna try again.
You gave me back my courage once again, I must say
I think "Turnabout Series" conclusion totally runs
a tie with Tantalizing Snuggles Part 1 and Part 2.

The reason I say this is because..it is true.
Also because you do such a great job of expressing
the characters' feelings that they are experiencing
silently amongst themselves. that is awesome.

Keep up the awesome work, bye for now
Keep your eyes peeled for my new story
to come out..;)can't wait to hear from ya.

ticklebunny :bunny:

*Writing very quickly while trying to do up shirt*

Do I dare? What you gonna do about it (and no fair voodoo tickling) :D

Write for yourself first and foremost, if you enjoy writing it nothing else matters. Though of course people falling at your feet to worship your literary powers is always a bonus...

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're scum! We suck! (hmm, showing my age much?)

*New mail arrives, Steve reads it and swears loudly*

Gotta go, someone just killed my phone system in work so gotta go return the favour so to speak. Where'd I leave my axe...

I don't know if you are at work or if you
have just returned home. But I gotta tell
ya something you are HILARIOUS!:) You are
so funny and you say the most witty things.
I totally seen the movie Wayne's World 1
and Wayne's World 2 I totally loved them.
I bet u agree Mike Myers and Danna Carvey
are comic geniuses. I laughed so hard at
both those movies. Laughed when Garth
(played by Danna)so nervous to approach
Kim Basinger (Ms. Honey Horny)not really
said that way..it had a french accent it
was hysterical. Wayne was totally cool also.

So wonder what is your name behind BOHF666? :)
Just wondering how old are you, you in your
early later 20s? just curious.

Definitely gonna take your advice write
so it pleases me and causes me to smile,
then see what happens. :D ;) :) Well I will
catch ya later, hey if I tickle ya real
quick, you can't stop me lol ;):):bowing: :couch:
:xpeepsofa

:twohugs:

Your pal and fan

ticklebunny :bunny:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back