• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: With A Little Help From My Friends, starring Mandy Moore (ff/f)

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
P.S. -To the best of my knowledge Mandy Moore is 18. If someone knows otherwise and thus finds this story in violation of forum rules, I humbly apologize and request the moderator to withdraw this post.

"Cut! All right, everyone, take five!"

The director was exasperated. The shoot for Mandy Moore's latest video had run into a snag. One brief scene called for Mandy's love interest in the video to playfully tickle her waist. She was supposed to laugh and smile at him, but it turned out that she was far too ticklish to maintain the necessary composure. Even when he faked tickling her, she couldn't help but fall apart, twisting away from him and laughing non-stop for a good minute or two. They'd tried the scene twenty-something times, twenty-something different ways, and each time it ended with Mandy a mess of giggles and no usable footage.

"I'm so sorry," she apologized, pouting. "It's just that even thinking he's gonna tickle me, it just tickles so much!"

"I know, I know, it's all right," the director assured her. "It's not your fault."

"I'm just SO extremely ticklish!" Many confessed. "I wish there was a way I could control it."

"Well," the director said, "there might be. It may not be easy for you, but --"

"What is it? I'll give anything a try. I can't stand being so ticklish."

"OK, here's what I think you should do . . . ."

After waiting in her dressing room nervously for almost half an hour, Mandy finally heard a knock on her door. She jumped to answer it and was greeted by two of her friends on the set: Marcee, her make-up girl, and Jamie, the costumer. Both were around twenty, attractive. Their proximity to Mandy's age helped them become close friends quickly. She needed people she could trust for this exercise.

"Hey Mandy," Jamie said. "You wanted to see us about something?"

"Yeah," Mandy said, trying to hide her nerves. "Listen, I need a favor."

"Sure," Marcee said, "Name it."

"You know how in the video, there's a scene where Bobby has to tickle me?"

"Yeah, lucky gal," Marcee smirked. "That boy can tickle me any time he wants." She and Jamie giggled.

"Well, see, the thing is, I'm just SO ticklish that I can't stand it, and I keep ruining the scene."

"So what can we do?"

"Well, I thought maybe I could learn to take it better if . . . .if I was really tickled for a really long time. You know, to get desensitized to it."

Marcee and Jamie looked at her quizzically. "Wait a minute," Jamie said, "So you want us to . . . tickle you?"

Mandy nodded meekly.

Her friends looked at each other and shrugged. "Yeah, sure, if you think it'll help," Jamie said.

"Wait right here! Let me go get something!" Marcee said, running off.

Meanwhile, Mandy slipped off her gym shoes and overshirt, leaving her in only her tank top, shorts, and white socks. "This is gonna be so bad!" she moaned, sitting down on her bed.

"Are you sure you wanna go through with it?" Jamie asked.

"I have to," Mandy replied, laying down. "Nigel says it'll help me handle being tickled."

Marcee returned a minute later with an assortment of make-up brushes. "These should work pretty well."

Mandy cringed when she saw them. "Oh, geez!"

Marcee moved to the top of the bed, pulled Mandy's arms up over her head, and held them down at the wrists with one hand. "You ready?"

Mandy gulped and nodded.

Marcee took one of her softest brushes and applied it to the smooth skin of Mandy's underarm. The young blonde was twisting around madly within half a second of receiving the sensation. "Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Heeeeehehehehehehehehee!!!"

Marcee brushed her friend's underarm very lightly, back and forth. After a minute she switched to the other arm and repeated. Mandy was already giggling her head off and trying to break free. "Sit on her legs," Marcee instruced Jamie.

Jamie did, hindering Mandy's movement a good deal. Though she could see her friend was not having fun, Jamie couldn't resist the helpless pair of feet before her. She placed the tips of an index finger on each foot and began tickling methodically up and down Mandy's socked soles.

Mandy's laughter redoubled. "Noooo!!! Not my feeeeeeheheheheheheeet!!" She began to squirm even more, but her two friends had a solid grip on her. Marcee sat on her forearms, restraining her arms even more firmly. It also gave Marcee the ability to use both hands on Mandy at once. When Mandy felt a brush dusting under each arm simultaneously, she thought she would die laughing.

"Aaaahahhhahahahaha!!!! Marceeeeeee!!! Don't!!!"

"You said you wanted our help," Marcee taunted. "And we're giving it to you."

She dropped the brushes and focused her fingers on Mandy's tender ribs, wiggling and massaging lightly and quickly. This, combined with the tortuous paths Jamie was still drawing all along her poor feet, soon had Mandy Moore in tears of laughter.

"No more!! Hahahahahaha!!! No more!!! T-t-t-tickles too much!! EEEEEEE!!!"

"Maybe we should give her a break," Jamie said.

"She'll never learn to take it that way," Marcee decided, as she scrabbled her fingers up and down Mandy's sides, following her wildly squirming body whichever way it tried to go. "Take her socks off, use this on her." Marcee tossed Jamie a brush.

Jamie did feel sorry for her friend, but she was sort of, well, enjoying this -- in a weird, perverse kind of way. She ran her fingers up Mandy's bare legs, tickling the sensitive skin of her thighs and behind her knees. With her other hand, she slipped off Mandy's socks -- not an easy task, given how much her feet were kicking and wiggling.

"Ohhh!! Hehehehehehehehehehe!!!! Jamieeeeeee!!! You wouldn't!!!! Pleheheheheheeeese!"

Jamie ignored her pleas. She carefully held back Mandy's toes with one hand and dabbed the tip of the brush under the toes. Mandy's legs tried to buck, but the small girl wasn't nearly strong enough to throw Jamie off. She could do nothing but laugh.

When Marcee started pinching and goosing Mandy's tiny waist, the young singer dissolved into an endless stream of girlish titters. "Heeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeee!!!! N-no!!! P-p-p-p ---" She could barely get words out anymore. She needed to save her breath.

With her arms stretching up, Mandy's tank top rode up slightly, baring her smooth tummy. Marcee noticed this and began dancing her fingertips over the sensitive skin there. Meanwhile, Jamie continued to slowly draw invisible designs all over Mandy's bare feet with the make-up brush.

Mandy was sure that she was about to be tickled literally to death. She'd never been tickled this much for this long, not even when her friends would gang up on her because they found it funny how ticklish she was.

"AAHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!! Marceeeeeeeehehehehehehehe!!! Guys, PLEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEASE!! I c-c-can't heheheheheheheheh ahhhhhhh!!!"

Suddenly Marcee stopped and free Mandy's arms. Mandy immediately pulled her arms against her body defensively.

"All right, Jamie, let's give her a rest," Marcee said.

Jamie, who was enjoying the way she was able to torment someone so much with just a few brush strokes, reluctantly agreed. She released Mandy's legs, leaving her to catch her breath. She continued to giggle for a few minutes after the girls stopped tickling. Finally she settled down and curled up on the bed.

"Oh geez . . . . that was TORTURE!" she whimpered.

"Sorry," Jamie said. "Boy, you weren't kidding. You really ARE ticklish!"

"Do you think this helped at all?" Marcee asked.

"I don't know . . . " Mandy replied, smiling. "But just to be sure, I think we oughta try it again."

Marcee smiled back, held up another brush and twirled it in between her fingers. Mandy was already giggling again

So I thought I'd actually, y'know, do something with this pretty user name I created a while ago.

So I'm going to start bumping some good stories from waaaaaaay back in the archives, mmmkay? I'll try and focus on those that got ignored and/or missed the first time round.

Let's start with this one, from page 105. Not a bad celeb story at all, as they go.

It's a great story, primarily because half of what goes into making a celebrity tickling story great is the celebrity ticklee, and you can't do better than Mandy.

wb

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back