• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tummy tickle last weekend

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
Last weekend I was at this bachlear party and my buddy had this hot young lady at our mercy for the rest of the night. Of course not even halfway through the night he was drunk as hell and got the lady to allow herself to be tied up and tickled! she came dressed up as a police officer and in no time her top had been removed and only a blue bikini top covered her upper body. Well my buddy hopped right on and scratched his fingers all over her tummy and to my joy she laughed and bucked like a bronco. I jumped in and got the tickling enhanced and soon we had over 6 people tickling her tummy at once! The poor woman must have had nonstop tickling for at least three hours as the whole group of 22 men wanted a part of her sexy tummy.There was a little bit of foot and armpit tickling but mostly tummy. When the tickling died down I continued myself for about 5 more minutes and then her hours were done so we let her go. That must have been the funnest day of my tickling career!

Wow,

That's impressive.

Now I don't fully understand?

Is this like a stripper you paid?

Or a friend?

Can you explain who the ticklee is (age, looks, why and how)!

Thanks

:cool: ~FT

She was a stripper that my friend paid for. She was in her early twenties and her first name was Sarah, long brown hairblue eyes, and the sexiest tummy I have ever layed fingers on! At first she didn't really want to but after hearing the alternatives and basically how much money we paid her she allowed it of her own free will. I'm trying to get her number!:D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back