• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What books are you waiting on?

TropicThunder

Verified
I started this thread because my reading has come to a bit of a standpoint. I'm literally bouncing off the walls waiting for my new books to be released.

Shockwave by John Sandford - due to come out in FIVE DAYS!!

A Memory of Light by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sandersen - this is the final book in the Wheel of Time series.

I'm waiting for book 13 from Kelley Armstrong. It's the great finale in this series, and it doesn't even have a title yet. Don't even know how long I'm waiting for. I'm also waiting for the next book her Darkness Rising series.

Empowered #7 by Adam Warren - not even sure how long until this is out, but always well worth the wait.

I try and keep regular tabs on my favourite authors. John Sandford has always managed to stay ahead of me by popping out a new book before I've had a chance to finish the last one. Not this time, John. :)

Himmler's War,by Robert Conroy. It will be out in early December. In this what if book,Hitler dies in 1943,and Himmler takes over. :eek:

This. A thousand times this.

I know!! Soon though. Very soon.

I also forgot to add Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. Comes out November 8th, and its also the conclusion in this series. If you've ever seen the movie 'Eragon', erase that from your memory completely and read the books. They're great. I've been waiting on this book for years.

Not really waiting for any book to come in. I have piles all over the place waiting to be read. I'm just waiting for the free time. I just ordered a bunch of new books and I can't even remember what all they are. I guess the only thing I'm working on right now is all my books on ancient Egypt for history class.

I however can't wait for the next Laurall K Hamilton book whether it's Merry Gentry or Anita Blake. I don't care. I absolutely adore those books.

I would love to get a hold of Denise Matthews aka Vanity's book. Even just to read it online. I should have bought it when I had the chance.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back