• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Weekend Getaway (M/F Explicit) Part 2

Femfeettklr77

Here's the second part of my story. Has some sexually explicit parts to it. Readers beware. Please feel free to leave any feedback. Enjoy.

If you missed the first part, here's the link. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?206667-The-Weekend-Getaway-(M-F)-Part-1

The Weekend Getaway

He slid down to her right foot and began to softly massage her foot while sucking on her toes. “MMMMM, your toes taste so good, Danielle.” he said. To her surprise, this was actually turning her on. She’d never had her feet massaged and worshipped like this before. She tried in vain to inch closer to the dildo still placed between her legs but to no avail. Her bonds were too tight for her to move. He continued to massage and worship her feet. Licking every square inch of her soles, sucking each toe one at a time. She could barely take it she was so turned on now.

Slowly, the licking turned to nibbling…and it tickled. Soft giggling began to flow from her mouth. Hearing this, he decided to turn it up a notch. While nibbling around her toes, he tickled her arches with his fingers. She exploded in laughter. “AHAHAHA, Please, AHAHAHAHA, Stop!” she exclaimed. This only made him want to tickle her more. He began to dance his fingers up and down her soles from the base of her toes down to her heels and back. Danielle exploded in screams of laughter. She didn’t know how much more she could take of this but she couldn’t stop laughing to catch her breath long enough to object to the tickling of her feet. The more she screamed and laughed, the more he wanted to push her limits. Soon he was digging his fingers into both of her feet. Danielle was hysterical. Thrashing her head back and forth, her hair full of sweat and matted to her face. Suddenly the tickling stopped. As she caught her breath, she pleaded with him. “Please, no more! I can’t take it. I’ll do anything you ask, just please, no more tickling. I’m too ticklish.” she begged. But he didn’t listen to a word she said. Suddenly, she felt something being spread on her feet. “What’s that?” she asked. “The baby oil from your bag.” he said. She became very worried now. Once he had spread the oil all over her soles and on and in between her toes, she heard him turn on what sounded like her electric toothbrush. Before she could say a word, she felt the spinning brush at the base of her toes. Shockwaves jolted her body and she could do nothing but cry out in laughter. Nothing had ever tickled so much. “Oh, I think I’ve hit a spot!” he exclaimed happily. He ran the brush in between her toes. She was thrashing in her bonds and screaming. He then took the hairbrush and ran it up and down the oil soaked sole of her other foot. The intensity of the tickling was becoming more than Danielle could take. She was becoming exhausted and out of breath from all the laughter. Finally, after over an hour straight of having her feet tickled, she passed out in her restraints.

That morning, she awoke to find herself hogtied in the middle of the bed. She was still blindfolded but could smell the aroma of fresh brewed coffee. “Good morning. Did you sleep well?” he asked. “Please, just let me go. I won’t tell anyone you were here. I promise!” she begged. “No, no, no. Not yet. There’s still more fun to have with you before I leave.” he said. With that said, he moved behind her to her defenseless feet and began nibbling her toes while running his fingers up and down her ticklish soles. Danielle once again burst into laughter. It was sweet music to his ears. “Noooohooohooohoooo!!!!” she screamed. “That’s right, scream for me. Make as much noise as you want. No one’s coming to help you.” he said with a big smile on his face. With each passing minute, his attacks on Danielle’s feet were driving her further and further into a pit of desperation.
Not wanting to pass out again, Danielle began to beg and plead to do anything he wanted, even sexually, knowing he’d been in prison for a while. “Anything you say?” he asked with a sly smile on his face. “It’s been a long time since I’ve been with a woman. How about we start out by putting that beautiful mouth of yours to good use for a little while.” He moved around to her face, pulled out his cock and placed it in her waiting mouth. “MMMMMM, that feels so good!” he said as Danielle sucked and licked his cock. As she continued to suck his cock, he leaned forward and sucked her toes and licked her soles as he massaged her beautiful feet. “Oh God baby, you’re going to make me cum with that sweet mouth of yours.” he moaned in pleasure.

He untied the rope connecting Danielle’s ankles to her wrists. He removed his cock from her mouth and moved to her ass. He placed a piece of duct tape over her mouth and pulled her ass towards him. He began to tease Danielle’s pussy with his hard cock. She began to moan from behind her gag and pushing herself into him. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter by the second. “Oh, does somebody want something shoved in her wet pussy?” he asked as he thrust his cock deep inside her. Moans of pleasure filled the room. As he thrust away at her pussy, he pushed one finger into her asshole, and then too. Screams of pleasure and pain could be heard from behind the duct tape. He then lubed up Danielle’s asshole and shoved his cock deep inside her ass. Muffled screams of pain came from her. As he fucked her ass, he tickled her feet that were tied together between his legs. Soon, her screams of pleasure and pain became too much for him as he filled her ass with his cum.

After he put his clothes back on, he decided it was time to move along and leave Danielle. Before he left, he decided to re-tie her and leave her with a present. He once again handcuffed her arms above her head, spread her legs apart and tied her ankles with rope to the bed frame. He reached into her bag once again and pulled out her vibrating dildo. He placed it into her waiting pussy. “For giving me such pleasure, I’m going to leave you with some.” he whispered into his ear. He ripped off the duct tape covering her mouth and gave her a passionate kiss as he turned on the vibe and maneuvered it onto her g-spot. As she came, she screamed in pleasure. “OH GOD, THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!!” He then re-taped her mouth and then duct taped the vibrator inside of her. He made sure to turn the power all the way up. “Have fun. I hope somebody finds you before you go crazy from your body being so over-sensitized from cumming and cumming over and over again.” he said with a big smile on his face. He kissed her on the forehead and ran out the door, trying to stay ahead of the police that were looking for him. But what will become of Danielle now?

END OF PART 2

I'd love to hear feedback on what you'd want to happen to her next as she's trapped in her restraints.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back