• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MF/F "The Kinky Criminal"

lzamora

TMF Expert
E.L Miller on tickling“Mentally, the touch activates a nervous response of both surprise and discomfort, though facial expressions and laughter portray pleasant expressions.” –E.L Miller
To read the full article copy this link, http://www.helium.com/items/641021-why-we-laugh-when-tickled into your address bar.

For those of you who have ever wanted to submissively tickle a news anchor please enjoy.Now on to my story…
The Kinky CriminalDominica Rodriguez’s charismatic smile lit up television sets every night for local news. As a Hispanic news anchor she was a fresh spin for her viewers of St. Louis. Her light brown eyes twinkled into the camera. Her shinny brown hair was wrapped tightly in a high pony tail. Through her thin pink lips words flowed freely much like water running through a stream. On this particular night the words coming out of her mouth were those of caution.
“Police are asking for your assistance in apprehending what we here at the station have dubbed “the kinky criminal”. Believed to be a lanky white male, this man takes pleasure in binding his victims and subjecting them to intense tickle sessions. No victims have been physically injured, merely humiliated at the most. If you have any information please contact the station immediately. Sports and weather are up next after a word from our sponsors.”
The cameras cut to commercial allowing Dominica to relax a bit. As she slouched in her chair Devon her make up artist came to touch up her facial features.
“I don’t know why they have me put so much work into your face, its not like you need it Miss Rodriguez.” He chuckled as his foundation brush lightly worked over her face.
“Can you imagine that?” She flashed a disgusted look.
“What?” He paused.
“What kind of nut takes pleasure in tickling women half to death?” She straightened up.
“I don’t know Miss. Are you ticklish?” Devon asked out of curiosity.
“Dreadfully.” She responded.
“Better watch out then hu?” He smiled and scurried off as the camera crew recomposed for the next shot.
The broadcast ended promptly at 10:35 pm just as it did every night. Just as every night Dominica excused herself to her dressing room to gather her things and leave for the night.
Elsewhere in St. Louis…
He had always adored and fantasized about her. He loved how her eyes seemingly connected with his even through T.V glass. For months he watched religiously, until one evening watching, was no longer satisfying. He yearned for her and on this night after weeks of planning, he was just a phone call away from meeting her. He dialed the number he’d seen during the news broadcast and in just three rings a receptionist answered.
“Hello you have reached Channel 8 News room this is Sarah speaking. How may I direct your call?”
A woman replied, “Yes, my name is Madison. I have some information regarding the “kinky criminal”. Her voice was calm and collective. She was excited, but needed to maintain her composure.
“Oh, yes, yes mam. Allow me to patch you through to Miss. Rodriguez, she’s the ones been following the story. Please hold.” Soft music took the place of her voice as she waited.
“Hello this is Dominica Rodriguez speaking. I have been informed you have information regarding a story I’m following.” She sounded very professional.
Her response was just as smooth, “Yes, but I cannot tell it to you over the phone. Instead I would like to hand you this information personally.”
“Great, I’ll have my associate Hardy pick it up first thing tomorrow morning. How does 9:00 am sound?” she was displeased with Dominica’s lack of hearing.
“I’m sorry, but this information must be given to YOU personally. I don’t trust anybody else with it.” Her voice commanded attention.
“Mam, I’m afraid under…” she cut her off.
Her poise broke off into an immature young girl. “Ok, fine, you know why I want to deliver these items in person? I’m an aspiring journalist and you’re like my role model. I would so totally like to meet you. My name is Madison by the way.”
Dominica mulled over the idea, ‘ehh, well…”
Madison’s pleas continued over the phone, “please? You name the place, I’ll be there.”
Dominica wasn’t one to turn away a fan, especially one that aspired to be like her. “Ok.” She replied.
“YES!! Oh my gosh! Oh my I’m gonna faint.” A tickled pink Madison jumped to the heavens.
“Tomorrow, meet me promptly at 9:30 am. We’ll talk over some Starbucks coffee.” A grin crept over Dominica’s face.
“Oh thank you. Thank you. I’ll be there, with the stuff and everything.” With that Madison hung up.
“Oh boy” were the thoughts crossing the seasoned broadcaster’s mind. Her thoughts continued as she exited the studio and approached the curb to hail a taxi, “well that girl seems a bit nutty, but heck, so was I growing up.”
The next day, as every morning was routine for the news anchor. 6:30 am treadmill, 7:15 shower but instead of hitting up the local library today she was on her way to Starbucks to enjoy a cappuccino alongside a quirky gal, and hopefully bust a case wide open. Deciding to keep her attire casual she went with blue jeans and a satin pink blouse with lacy black trim. Her black open toe heels completed the outfit. Her hair was in a pony tail.
The morning commute featured a bright yellow taxi cab that ushered the news anchor to her Starbucks destination. “Looks light it might rain.” She thought. The taxi pulled up. Paying the fare Dominica stepped out and into the shop among dozens of young citizens. Madison was already there waiting to greet her idol folder in hand. She looked just as expected. She was short and thick. Her skinny jeans wrapped tight around her legs and waist causing a slight muffin top to form under her plain white blouse. Her skin was of milky white completion. Pure blonde hair flowed freely behind a tiny button face. Thin bifocals incased her sapphire blue eyes.
“Oh, my God, it’s really you!!” Unable to contain herself she jumped up and down in adoration.
“Yes, yes, now please, calm down. People are begging to stare. She firmly placed a hand on Madison’s shoulder.
“Ok, ok.” With her free hand Madison covered her gigantic smile; with the folder she blew some air into her blushed face.
“Shall we order?” Dominica motioned toward the counter.
Madison grabbed her hand and practically dragged her toward the attendants, “allow me to do the ordering, he-he!”
The attendant happily greeted the pair, “Good Morning ladies, what can I get for you today?”
“We’ll both have White Chocolate Mochas extra icing he-he-he.” Madison twirled around giggling silently.
“Well actually I was hoping to get just a simple…”
Madison’s voice cut her off, “oh please, don’t be silly, White Chocolate Mocha is the best drink they have. We are at Starbucks, why would you like wanna drink boring coffee??”
“Alright, ok. I’ll go find us a table.” Dominica didn’t appreciate her actions much, but figured this being a one time affair, it would be alright.
Seated at the table Dominica’s thoughts raced between the unfolding criminal and just how many calories that Mocha came packed with.
“Guess I’ll be doing a double on the treadmill tomorrow.” She said aloud.
“Hu?” Madison had crept up from behind drinks in hand and the all important folder under her armpit.
Dominica watched as Madison quickly slurped up her Mocha, hesitant to drink her own.
“Try it! It’s soo yummy!!” Madison exclaimed.
Reluctantly she pressed her lips to the straw and took in a mouth full. It was so sweet, she might as well been eating pure chocolate, but she flashed her new companion a milk mustached smile.
“It’s good.” She said. “Now how old are you again?”
“Oh, I’m twenty. I’ll be twenty one in three months. Oh my gosh what pretty heels you have!!” Madison leaned down to get a better look. passed the folder over to her idol.
“Oh you like them?”
“Yes, what size are your feet?”
“I’m a size four and a half.”
“Oh, they are almost my size. Ooo what pretty toe nails!! I love that hot pink.”
“Now let me see what you have got here girl.” Dominica swiped the folder and cracked it open. It was empty.
Madison covered her mouth, “he-he-he!!”
“I don’t get it? You think this is funny?” Dominica slapped the folder onto the table in disgust. “You dragged me all the way over here for this? Some prank?”
Madison’s tone stiffened, “No, no, no. Please, I can explain.”
“Talk quickly girly.” Her face was stone cold.
“You didn’t like actually think I’d bring the documentation here did you? This place is no where near secure enough. Let’s split a taxi and head to my place, where I have the files.”
There was a look of caution on Dominica’s face, however she felt Madison could do her no harm, “Alright, but this is the last straw. I’ll be back I need to use the restroom.”
As Dominica gave her back and walked away, a sneaky grin crept over Madison’s face, “You go freshen up he-he-he.”
From her back pocket she unveiled a small capsule of white substance. She quickly mixed it into Dominica’s drink. No sooner had she replaced the capsule back into her pocket did Dominica emerge from the restrooms.
“Go on drink up Miss. Rodriguez! It’s like hella good.”
Sipping more of her Mocha she began to develop a taste for it, “truth be told, these aren’t half bad, but you better watch it missy.” Dominica slid her finger nail around her acquaintance’s protruding love handles.
Once Dominica reached the bottom of her cup they stepped out for some fresh air. Madison hailed a taxi and ushered Dominica to climb in.
The taxi’s seats were comfortable, “Oh, my. That drink must have hit me harder than I though. That’s tough to believe since it’s supposed to be loaded with caffeine.” She thought to herself.
She looked over towards Madison, who flashed a childish smirk and waved.
“Boy, you look hella sleepy. Are you alright?” Madison questioned.
“Oh, yeah I’m… fine.” But she wasn’t fine. Her head had begun to spin about. Her eyes could no longer focus in one direction. She clutched her head hoping the spinning would stop.
“Miss. Rodriguez is you alright?” Madison’s voice seemed distant to her drifting ears.
Her arms had grown weary in minutes. She could no longer keep them up to hold her head. Her voice had been reduced to a whisper.
“Could you… please… tell the …driver… to…?” It was at that moment with what little awareness she had left that she realized her unfortunate situation.
Lazily she uttered two final words, “Madison… why?” Slowly darkness crept into her eyes clouding her vision. Noises around her were no longer audible.
Madison watched excitedly as the sleepy news anchor slowly slumped forward into slumber.
“Awe she’s sleeping. How cute. I can’t wait to have my way with this one.”
“Me too.” From the front seat the taxi driver responded.
A light rain had begun to pour. Clouds enveloped the sun causing a shroud of darkness.
It wasn’t long before the taxi cab pulled up to an eerie looking house. It was relatively small and its lawn and small garden was infested with dead or dying plants. Every window was sealed shut by wood board. The rain was still pouring down when the taxi driver and Madison hoped out.
“Come now young one, be on the look out whiles I carry this one inside.” The tall lanky man picked up Dominica’s limp body with ease. With her over his shoulder he carried her into the home. Madison quickly followed behind him and secured the door.
The inside of the house was no different than the outer. Although everything seemed to be in its place, dust and cobwebs were heavily laden all over the furniture. The absence of electricity prompted Madison to light a candle stick.
“Lead the way girl.”
Madison walked slowly down the house’s only hallway. At the end was a door. Wiping the dust from the bronze handle she opened it. Without the candle one would have not noticed and tripped on the descending stairs that led to the basement.
“Watch your step papa, he-he-he. Wouldn’t want you getting hurt.”
Slowly they made their way down until at last they reached the bottom. A table with leather bondage straps was surrounded by twenty tall candle holders. The tall man slowly laid the reporter down on it. The room was warm. Not unbearable, just warm.
“I’ll be back. We are going to need more candles. Get her ready.” With that the man began his climb up back to the hall way.
Madison placed the candle stick onto a holder and proceeded to adjust the reporter’s body facing up. With ease she slipped off Dominica’s sandals. She kicked them to the side. Delicately, she unbuttoned Dominica’s jeans. With a couple of light tugs she slipped off her jeans to reveal her smooth bare legs and simple white cotton panties. Madison seemed slightly aroused at the sight.
“Ooo… silky smooth.” She ran her fingers lightly down Dominica’s left leg.
She was about to remove the satin blouse when a thought crossed her mind, “hmm, I’ll leave this on. Daddy can remove it later if he wants.”
It was much easier binding an unconscious person. One limb after the other she went about securing the reporter. First her ankles were spread and strapped, then her wrist were strapped overhead in a spread eagle position. The creaking steps meant her father was coming down. She swiftly stepped to the side and watched as he placed candles in each holder.
“It won’t be long before she stirs.” He pointed to the still slumbering reporter.

Indistinct voices crept into her ears. Her eyes were so heavy she couldn’t yet muster the strength to open them. Her body felt sluggish, she couldn’t yet gather the strength to move it. Although physically she was still lightly incapacitated her mind was filled with thoughts.
“What is going on? Where am I? My head feels so dizzy. Who’s muffled talking?” She tried hard to pick up the memories of the events prior to her situation, “what happened? Coffee shop… coffee shop…”
During the time she desperately racked her brain some of her physical functions slowly came back. Her lips were dry so she slowly licked them.
She balled both hands and attempted to stretch her arms up, “Stuck! Are my arms paralyzed?” Her sense of touch slowly regained to which she could feel the leather straps wrapped tight around her wrist.
“Oh God…” she tugged weakly on her restraints, but they were fastened tight. Below, she could feel her feet were bare.
“Someone has taken the liberty of removing my sandals. And my jeans!!” She thought. Her heart rate began to increase as she began to realize that she was tied to a table.
Her eyelids finally fluttered open although, there was just as much darkness with her eyes open as when they were shut.
She was mentally kicking herself as she lie tied up, “why in the hell didn’t I tell anyone where I was going this morning? Dammit! That sneaky little chick, I’m such a dumbass.” She thought to herself.
“That sneaky little bitch!” she exclaimed.
A familiar voice in the darkness responded, “Who me, ha-ha?”
“Where are you, you little…” Dominica cocked her head towards a flickering candle at the foot of the table. Barely visible was the face of the young girl who had manipulated her just hours ago.
“What do you think you are doing!!? Untie me now!!” She pulled uselessly at the leather restraints.
“Awe, your soo cute when you’re angry.”
Dominica’s eyes were glued to her captor as she circled around the room igniting each candle. The twenty candles provided enough light to illuminate the basement. It was then the damsel in distress realized she was not alone with Madison. Standing by in a corner was a tall white male with facial similarities resembling Madison’s.
He slowly approached the table, “Well isn’t this a sight, St. Louis’s sexiest reporter.” He walked past the candles and was now face to face with her. Madison stood still in the background with a childish look upon her face.
She couldn’t believe it, “It can’t be. It just can’t be.”
He knew what she was referring to, “Oh but it is darling. I am indeed.” He reached out and stroked her cheek.
She quickly pulled her face away, “Don’t touch me!! Sick bastard!”
Pulling his hand back he responded, “Oh, aren’t we feisty. I’ll just have to teach you some respect.”
“Whatever you think you’re going to do, you can just forget it mister!!” She blurted out. “I will not partake in any of your perverted weird shit!”
“From where I’m standing you are in no position to call the shots. Might I say, for a woman who’s all tied up with no way to escape, you sure have a bossy attitude. Perhaps a dose of my therapy will help you… lighten up.” He stretched his fingers making them loose.
“Don’t even think about it!” She barked.
“Well I know your name; however, you don’t know mine. Since you have dubbed me, “The Kinky Criminal” you can refer to me as, hmm… Mr. Kinks. Ha-ha!” With his fingers stretched he slowly began to approach her underarms with his daughter watching close by.
“Get your hands away from me! Don’t do it!” Dominica watched helplessly as his fingers inched closer to her exposed underarms.
Her voice may have sounded commanding, but her thoughts were running scared, “Oh, my God, Oh my God, he’s gonna tickle me. Oh no… What to do… uh, these restraints are too tight, can’t slip out!!”
He had just lightly touched her skin when she began to plead, “Oh, please sir, don’t do it. I can’t… I can’t…”
He took pleasure in listening to her voice go from powerful to terrified. He savored this moment for only a few seconds.
She shut her eyes tight in anticipation, “here it comes…” she thought.
Sure enough the next feeling she felt was an overwhelming sensation emerge from her armpits as strong bony fingers wiggled deep into her hollows.
An impulsive smile swept over her face as laughter erupted from within her, “Noooo hoo hoo ah haa ha ha ha!! He he he heee ha ha!!” Already she could feel her face beginning to redden. Her body reacted reflexively as her arms wailed away within the confines of the straps.
As he continued to attack her pits more laughter ensued, “Ha ha ha heee, ho whee he he he!! Stop, pl-pl –ease!!”
He took amusement in watching her awkward facial expressions. His fingers continued to circle up and around her underarms. The silky smoothness allowed his fingers to glide easily up and down causing shrieks of laughter.
“Heee!!! He he he heeee!! HA NOOO!!” She laughed uncontrollably, unable to gather a though through the onslaught.
What happened next took Dominica by surprise. He abandoned he hands.
Her breath was heavy. Between gasps of air she wailed, “please… no…more…that’s…enough…”
He could see her chest expanding and contracting, “Oh, but darling, I’m just getting started. Winded already? I thought you news anchors liked to stay in shape?”
“Not like this,” she thought.
“Let’s see how you respond to this!!” Mr. Kinks leaned his face into her left armpit.
Petrified she looked away, but he got closer. He got so close in fact she could feel his prickly chin. The next thing she felt was a wet tongue.
“Oh hoo nooo what hee hee he!! Gross!! Ha ha ha!!” She giggled away as the tip of his tongue protruded every inch of her underarm.
He circled his tongue round and round with an occasional nibbling of the skin, his saliva smearing her silky smooth armpits.
The nibbles caught her by surprise, “HAHA!!! HOO No teeth!! No hoo hoo ho hee!!!” She shook her head violently in disapproval. She swayed to either side of the table as her captor alternated between arms.
Madison’s gaze lay mesmerized at the work of her father. She stood anxious in the corner awaiting her opportunity to join in.
Mr. Kinks arose from his position and watched happily as his victim lay distraught. Had her hair not been in a pony tail, it would have been all over her face. This gave him an idea.
“Oh, your hair is soo lovely. I’ve only ever seen it on television. May I touch it? May I?” He knew she was powerless to keep him from doing whatever he pleased; that included messing with her hair. Gently he placed his hand behind her head feeling around for the item that held her hair in place. He carefully removed it thus allowing her hair to flow freely. He stroked it with ease. It had no knots.
Dominica reluctantly laid her exhausted head still as his fingers ran through her head, regaining her mental composure, thoughts circulated, “Hmm… this…this doesn’t feel so bad… It’s relaxing…”
Her idea of relax was cut short, “don’t get to relaxed just yet honey. We’re just getting started.” He said.
“Oh please, no more. Can’t you see I’m too ticklish!!? I cannot continue. Please, let me out of here. I promise I won’t turn you in. It’ll be a secret, just please…” She almost couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of her mouth, but she was at his mercy.
He took delight in hearing her pleas. A woman who at first was hard as stone had become putty in his hands. He knew he was in total control, “don’t you worry darling, I won’t push you to the point of passing out. Ha ha.” He gave her a sadistic wink.
She watched as he picked up his hands again, this time near her rib cage, “No… no… please… not my ribs… no, no!!” She squirmed about in vain. She knew it was hopeless, but her body was reacting on instinct.
He held his wiggling fingers teasingly close. In moments they would be reconnected with her body, “here they come!! Cootchie cootchie koo!!” There was a smile on his face and soon enough her look of dispare would be replaced with a smile.
She bit down on her lip as a last resort, “perhaps if I focus pain on my lip the tickling won’t be as bad, kinda like acupuncture. Yes that’s it.” She thought to herself.
She felt his fingers dig right into the middle of her ribs. Unintentionally her mouth flew wide open in burst of laughter, “mmm hmm he he he he!! Ha ha HAHA!!” So much for acupuncture.
Vigorously he ran his fingers up and down each rib giving each a quick tickle, “that’s it. Let it out! How I love that sweet giggle.”
From the pit of her stomach laughter continued to explode, “HA Ha, my… ribs… no ha ha hee hee!!! Whoo ho ha ha!! Ple-pl-please!! No ribs… no…ribs.” Through her limited mobility there was no escaping the tickling. Her satin blouse only enhanced her already delicate skin.
He lifted his hands and stretched them to keep them loose, “having fun yet? Let me assure you the best is yet to come.”
“No… no more…” the onslaught to her ribs had Dominica rather speechless as she fought to catch her breath.
Mr. Kinks ushered his daughter over towards the table. Hastily she walked over to join her father. As a result of the candles and lack of electricity, sweat spots had begun to show under his arms. His forehead was beaded in sweat.
“Why don’t you uhm… take over for now.” He said.
Madison’s face lit up as she assumed position at the feet of their captive.
Dominica propped her head up to take a glance.
“Have you met my daughter?” He asked.
Dominica yanked her upper body up shaking the table, “Please…” she responded.
He smiled, “She’s quite the actress, this one, but I’m sure you’re aware of that by now.”
“Screw you…” Dominica rolled her eyes.
“What you didn’t know is that she’s my little apprentice. She’s quite the tickler too.” He said.
“Oh, no… please… not you!! Please… I…I…” She was at a loss for words as Mr. Kinks turned to head up the stairs.
“Have fun you two!!” Those were his last words as he ascended.
“Soooo… Miss Rodriguez… what was that about you “unintentionally” calling me fat?” Her fingers were already lightly stroking Dominica’s feet.
Demoralized, Dominica tired to suck up, “Now about that… that was… totally uncalled for… I’m…I’m sorry If I hurt your feelings. Now please… please…will you let me go?”
“I’m sorry Miss Rodriguez, but you should have like thought about your words before you said them. I have no choice but to exact revenge.” Her fingernails were long and she used them to slowly tantalize Dominica’s feet.
She could feel light strokes at her feet going up and down, “Bearable… This isn’t as bad.” She thought.
Focusing on her left foot, Madison clamped down on her toes stretching them back.
“Mad… what are you doing?” Dominica’s frightened voice broke the silence.
“This!!” Foregoing anymore light strokes Madison ran her fingernails deep into her captive’s arch scratching as fast as she could.
The quick dancing fingers sent shivers up Dominica’s legs and she exploded in laughter, “Whoot Woo Hoo HA HA HA!! NOOO!! MY FEET!! HE HE MY FE- HE HE!!” Her free foot shook wildly as the other was subdued.
The circling fingernails quickly made their way up and in between her toes, “Ha hoo, hee he he!! HA HA!! Too much… To Much!!” Her head bounced up and down.
Madison released her foot and went to work on the right one, “Let’s see if Mr. right foot is as ticklish as his brother, he-he.” She pulled back Dominica’s toes.
“Oh, Mr. right is just as ticklish!! No need to check… no ne-hee hee ha ha HA HOOO!!!” Madison’s fingers crawled up and down covering every inch from the arch to the toes.
“Oh, that’s a good spot!! Very good. Nice reactions Miss, commended vocal performance!!” Mocked Madison.
All the physical strain and the humid room had Dominica beginning to perspire. Droplets of sweat had begun to form on her brow and lower back.
Madison knelt down leveling her mouth with Dominica’s feet. She gave her foot a quick lick at the arch which jolted her victim’s body up as much as it could go.
“What… what are you doing? Pl-please don’t lick… No licking…” She begged. Her foot was quivering already.
“Oh, you have tasty feet!! Yummy!!” Madison grabbed tight her victim’s foot and began licking away.
“You… don’t have to do that!! You Don’t!! NOOO!!! HA HA HA!! HEE WHOO!!” The table shook as Dominica’s body reacted accordingly with the sensations at her soles.
“Mmm, yummy!!” Madison taunted as she unleashed her teeth onto her captive’s toes.
The sucking drove her nuts, “NOO!! HA HA HEE HOO!! NOT… MY… TOES HOO!!”
Madison worked them over like her favorite popsicle, slurping up every inch. She stood up to a flustered face of a usually stoic reporter, “Awe… are we tired? Poor baby.”
Dominica out of breath gave a pout and a nod.
“We are ticklish aren’t we?” Madison’s full figured physic hopped onto the table. She made her way towards Dominica’s inner thighs.
“Are we ticklish here?” She gave a quick poke to each inner thigh.
Instantly Dominica’s body responded with a jump.
“AWE we are!!” She flashed a quirky smile and proceeded to thrust her fingers into her captive’s thighs.
“HE HE HE HE!! HE HE HE HEEEE!!!” She wiggled about fighting an ever losing battle with the restraints.
Madison’s fingers dug in right beneath her slave’s vagina pressing her fingers to reach her thigh bones.
“OH MY… OH MY… NOO, NO, PLE-HE-HE-SEEE!! MY THIGHS… TOO TICKLISH!” Inadvertently, all the attention to her groin area had aroused her senses and there was nothing she could do to prevent it.
“OHH, HA HA HA!! MY GOD!! Please stop, please sto-o-OH HO AH HEE HE HE!!” The squeezing of her thighs was unbearable. Until her defeater paused to scoot her body forward.
Dominica felt the weight of her captor settle down over her thighs rendering her torso immobile. She could feel her blouse slowly being pulled up exposing her supple tummy.
“My my what do we have here?” Madison traced her fingers over the soft skin of Dominica’s stomach.
A frightened Dominica propped her head up to plead, “oh, noo, please, not my tummy. Please!!”
Madison of course didn’t listen commencing her fingers on her captive’s sides.
“HA, HOO!! HA HA!! PLE-PLEASE!! NOT THERE!!” Her body was shaking in torment as she felt her captor’s fingers circle deep into her stomach.
“Awe, aren’t we ticklish? Does this tickle?” Madison placed fingers at either side and wiggled them deep into her prisoner’s flesh.
“HA HE HE!! NOO, MERCYYYYY!!!”
Upon seeing such a perfect belly button, Madison couldn’t resist tracing her finger around it.
“Not my navel, no, don’t put your finger in there!!” She shook her body left and right swaying the table.
“Tickle tickle!!!” She wasted no time in fingering Dominica’s round outtie belly button. With her index finger she circled about scrapping.
“NOO, HA HA HA HA, OH MY GOD!!” Dominica squirmed to the best of her ability under the weight of her captor.
“You should be thanking me! I’m cleaning your navel. Do you know how dust can accumulate in there?” Madison leaned in and probed the tip of her tongue into the news anchor’s exposed navel.
Dominica jumped up nearly knocking off Madison, “NOOO!! HA HA HA, MY GOD!! WHAT THE HE- HE –HE!! NO MORE!! I..CAN’T..I…can’t…”
“Boy, you are pretty strong there missy!” Madison sustained mouth to stomach action as she began blowing hard raspberries into Dominica’s midsection.
“Eww hee HA HA HEEEEEE!! NOOO!! NO BLOWING! NO BLOOO OHHH HA HA HA!” The sustained vibrant kisses to her tummy had her screaming to the heavens and bucking like a wild stallion.
Madison alternated from left to right planting her wet lips onto her prisoner’s sides. Equally Dominica tried her best to lean away unsuccessfully.
Madsion leaned her face in towards Dominica’s ribs, “My old man tickled your ribs, but not like this!!” With that she placed her chin squarely onto them and began nodding her head up and down.
Indeed the chin to the ribs sent a more funny feeling than had his hands, “Hey what he he he he are you whOO HOO!!! HA HA HA!! STOP IT!!! HA HA HA HEEEEEEE!!”
“Tell me that tickles!!” Madison taunted.
“It… ha he ha heeee… tickles!!” Dominica’s face was blushed.
Madison elevated herself and watched happily as her prisoner gasped for air. Delicately she leaned into her chest to admire her irregular palpitations.
Its rapid pulse put a smile on Madison’s face, “Like music to my ears!!”
All an exhausted Domininca could do was lay shell shocked as her captor overlooked her. Her body had grown weak and weary. All the yanking on the restraints was beginning to damage her wrist.
Soothingly Madison pulled hair away from the face of her powerless victim which was now even more beaded with sweat. After what she considered ample time to rest Madison scooted herself down settling her butt right above her captive’s knees. She placed her hands over Dominica’s lower abdominals right above the panty line.
“Madison, look, you have done… enough. Please, I’m begging you to stop.”
Her fingers slowly crawled back and forth occasionally slipping under the cotton panties, inching closer to Dominica’s aroused vagina.
In the heat of things Dominica’s body was reacting sexually. Every touch and every spasm had stimulated her more and more, “I’ve gotta be soaked down there…” She thought.
Sure enough Madison picked up on it right away, “What have we here!!!” through the material Madison stroked her prisoner’s pussy.
“No, you… you don’t have to do that.” Her words were of caution although she had to admit to herself it felt good.
Madison could read her face and knew this was pleasuring her. With her fingernails she slowly began scratching all over, “Is this a tickle spot?”
“Mmm hmm.” Dominica responded submissively. She pressed her lips together trying to stifle the laughter, “mmm he he … ooooohh…” Her legs trembled.
“Oh you’re my bitch now…” Madison continued working her fingers over the panties on the enslaved vagina. She was just about to pull down Dominica’s panties when her father’s voice interrupted.
“Alright Mad, that’s enough.” Kinks made his way down the stairs, a soaked cloth in his hands.
“Well Miss Rodriguez, as much as I know you don’t want this to end, it’s going to have to. It won’t be long before your media friends realize you’re missing.” He said with regret.
“How did Madison treat you?” Her exhausted facial expressions told him everything, “You’ve been through quite an ordeal, but your one tough cookie.” He looked Dominica’s body over. Her ribs were red and so was her stomach, “You’ve done well my daughter.”
“Thank you daddy. I was just about to give her a happy ending.” Madison stepped back.
“Well now, she’s been a willing sport, I don’t see why not.” Kinks stepped out and allowed Madison complete control once again.
Dominica could barely bring herself to protest, “uhh…” Her motionless body rested. She closed her eyes and loosely clinched her fist as Madison slowly exposed her womanhood. She barely flinched as fingers began to slowly caress her clitoris.
Madison had a gentle touch about her as her fingers maneuvered around in a stimulating manner, “Awe, good girle. You’re a good girl.”
She began to whimper as she approached climaxing, “Mmmm… ehh… oh… ple-ase…”
Madison increased her speed rubbing vigorously, “Are you gonna make me do all the work?” She asked rhetorically.
“Yes… mmm… oh… you devil… oh…” Dominica felt her legs tremble once more. A tingling sensation quickly crawled up her legs. With a final surge of energy her hips thrust upward.
Madison quickly pulled off to the side and watched as clear liquid gushed out of Dominica, “Ahhh… Oooohhhh… hmmm…oooo…uhhh…” Her sweaty hips slowly slid back onto the table. Her hands eased open as her pulse stabilized. A look of relief came over her face in the form of raised eyebrows and a genuine smile. Yes a genuine not a forced, smile. Dominica physically done in could barely hear Mr. Kinks approaching her. All of the laughter had left her throat feeling hoarse to the point that it made it difficult to swallow. Her limbs were so numb she couldn’t even stir when he placed the chloroformed towel over her face. Unwillingly she breathed in the sickening sweet aroma.
“Not again…” were her final thoughts as her world began to daze. Quickly the sensation in her already stunned body left. Then her sense of sight quickly blackened.
They watched her eye lids flutter into unconsciousness. Once she was knocked out Mr. Kinks and his daughter went about unfastening her wrist and ankles. With a warm towel and a tender touch Madison went about wiping Dominica’s vagina.
Being that her panties were completely soaked Madison took it upon herself to provide Dominica with a fresh pair of hers.
Dominica awoke in the most unlikely of places, “My apartment?? How would they know??” She looked blankly around her room. Her jeans had been folded and left on the seat of a chair. Other than that nothing was out of place.
“I’ve got to find a new place to live.” She gave a half hearted giggle. Her stomach was still sore from the intense tickle torture.
She stood on wobbly legs and checked herself out in her elongated mirror. It was then that something came to her attention, “I don’t think these are MY cherry imprinted panties!!”
It was a week before her voice recovered. Once she returned to the studio she was welcomed with open arms and a curious receptionist in Sarah.
Dominica was shuffling papers and adjusting her swivel chair minutes before the broadcast, when Sarah came up.
“So, Miss Rodriguez how went that lead was reported last week? Did anything come of it?” She asked.
The events that had unfolded in the past week could not be told. However bad she wished she could, her ego overshadowed. How could she possibly admit to becoming a victim? Her character would be forever tarnished. Instead she used her charismatic smile to convey a simple untruthful response.
“It was a dead end lead Sarah. Just some dumb dead end.” She lied.
“Oh that’s a shame.” Sarah darted off as the “on air” light illuminated.
Dominica sat up straight, locked her eyes with the teleprompter and readied herself to deliver the evening news.

TEN reason why i enjoyed and called this story is great!

First, i should say this story is better ... nope ... more terrific than mine.

Second, the plot is classic but it's RARE!

Third, it's very2 detail. love it!

Fourth, entertaining tickling story

Fifth, the turnover flow from the beginning, climax and ending, work very flawless.

Sixth, powerful conversation between the tickler and the victim.

Seventh, the setting of place, time, and the character selection is excellent. the anchor news is a good choice.

Eight, have you ever hear, simply is elegant? that's your story

Ninth, the story is long enough, the reader must be satisfied.

Tenth, it's masterpiece.

Wonderful story. I can only but echo each of the 10 points made by putri@nila
Well done.

Thank you Jack, Nige and putri. I hope to continue writing these stories for ya.

Thanks Emish for taking the time to read my story!!! I know it's lengthy, but I like to embelish and build up the main idea. Thank you all. :)

lzamora, what a very well written story. i love the backstory, and set-up, and have always found the notion of tickling a news anchor to be sexy. thank you, and i hope you continue to contribute your fiction to the TMF!

Cheers, -Pete

Thanks pete! I'm sure we all have a local news anchor who we fantasize about tickling. I know I do. That was the insperation for this story.
uticklish2 Im glad you enjoyed it. Cool dancing...banana?

WOW!! What a great story! I love all the detail. Boy I wonder if you can tickle as good as you write?

Thank you ticklishess. I'm not sure if my physical ablilities match that of my writing, but if you were where I am geographically, I'd be willing to try it out on you. hehe.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back