• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 possible f/m scene questions, please help

Jon56

TMF Expert
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere before that there was an f/m scene in everybody loves raymond involving Ray and Patricia. Can anyone confirm that? I also heard before that there was an f/m episode of gilligan's island where ginger tickles Gilligan. Can anyone confirm that? I did see an episode before where Gilligan told Ginger he wouldn't tell Ginger a secret even if she did tickle him, maybe she tickled him in a previous episode and that's why she said that. Thanks.

Yes Patricia Heaton was tickled on her feet by Ray in the begining of an episode. Its on youtube. Do not know about Gilligan being tickled by Ginger though.

Yes Patricia Heaton was tickled on her feet by Ray in the begining of an episode. Its on youtube. Do not know about Gilligan being tickled by Ginger though.

I don't think he's talking about that one. Plus, that's m/f. If there was an f/m scene in everybody loves raymond, that would be cool! But I don't remember there being one

In Raymond I don't recall any F/M stuff, just Ray getting Debra on her feet and her ribs with pokes a couple time. The Gilligan scene was a back scratch by Ginger and Gilligan said she found his spot, no tickling mentioned. One tickling scene was when a witch doctor was on the island and tickled Gilligan and Skipper's dolls with feathers on the feet to make them laugh, also a hot foot scene with all the characters, ending with them hopping to the lagoon to cool their feet. Peace...B.

There was a F/M scene in one of this Gilligan Island movies. Mary Ann is giving Tom Bosly and massage and starts tickling him. It is actually quite a good scene.

There was no /m scene in Raymond however there was a scene when they were in Italy and Ray was getting bathed by an old Italian woman. She told him to raise his arms so she could wash his armpits. He reluctantly did.

There were a couple scenes in Gilligan. The Skipper and Gilligan got the voodoo treatment but Gilligan was briefly tickled a couple times...they were mainly forgettable. Mr. Howell also had his wife pour champagne on his feet and he giggled and complained the bubbles tickled. As you can see, not much to write about.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back