• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: The Magic of Laughter (f/ff) - just for you, Rock!

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
PROLOGUE

Sabrina glided into her room, set her purse down and crashed on her bed. It was good to be back in her dorm after a full day shopping excursion in the Other Realm. Her trip had been a success, as she had come away with a beautiful crystal pendant for a ridiculous bargain. The storekeeper had said it wasn't endowed with any kind of magic, none that he knew of anyway, but it certainly made a lovely accesory. She examined it again, marveling at its brightness, then locked it up safely in her jewelery box.

PART ONE: HILDA AND ZELDA

Hilda wanted to ignore the knocking at the linen closet door, but whoever it was wouldn't go away. Finally she answered it, and was greeted by a tall, raven-haired woman in a garish dress that had gone out of style in the Mortal Realm several hundred years ago. The woman had a stern look on her face, and a fittingly stern tone of voice when she spoke: "I need to see Sabrina Spellman."

"She's not here, but I'll tell her you stopped by," Hilda said, feigning politeness. "And you would be?"

The woman strode into the house, peering across the hall into the open door which led to Sabrina's bedroom. "Where can I find her? I need to see Sabrina Spellman immediately."

Hilda dropped her politeness. "Hey! You can't just come barging in --"

She cut herself off with a yelp, as something came up from behind and goosed her sides. When she checked, there was nothing there.

"I need to see Sabrina Spellman," the woman said again. "I tracked her to this portal. If she's not here, tell me where I can find her. Or I can make you tell me."

"Make me? Wait just a --"

The woman raised a finger, and with that Hilda suddenly found her arms bound against her body with magic rope.

"Hey!"

"One last chance. Where is Sabrina Spellman?"

"I'm not telling you anything! Get these things off me!"

The woman sighed, then waved her finger again. Hilda felt something brush her foot through her nylon, and jumped. The sensation repeated on her other foot, and soon it was alternating back and forth rapidly, without a break. She hopped from one foot to the other, trying to avoid whatever was doing it.

"Hee hee hey! What the? Hehehehee! Stop that!"

Hilda continued to hop until she lost her balance and fell to the floor, landing on her side. She kicked off her shoes and tried scratching her feet together, but it did nothing to block out the tickling. Her laughter grew as she writhed around on the floor.

"Ohahahahahahaha!!!! No!!! This is cruel!!! Hehehehehehehahahahahahaha!!!"

Before long she was laughing so loud she attracted Zelda's attention downstairs. Zelda went to see what the ruckus was, and was greeted by the sight of a strange woman standing over Hilda, who was on the floor laughing hysterically.

"What's going on? Who are you, what are you doing to my sister?" Zelda demanded.

"Tell me where to find Sabrina Spellman," was the only reply.

"What? What do you want with Sabrina?"

"That is not your concern. Tell me where she is or you'll end up like your sister."

"I'm her aunt, it's my concern. Just who do you think you think you are, coming into our home, assaulting and threatening us? I'm reporting this to the Other Realm Police!"

Zelda prepared to zap this woman back to wherever she had come from, but before she could even raise her arm she, too, was bound like Hilda.

"You will tell me where Sabrina Spellman is if it takes all century," the woman said coolly, and then waved her finger at Zelda.

Zelda was suddenly bombarded by hundreds of light tickling touches all along her nylon covered legs. She squirmed around and finally fell onto her behind, legs twitching wildly. "Ohhehehehhehehehehehehehehe!!! Her laughter was throaty, husky. "Oh no! Please don't tickle!!" But just as she got the words out, the tickling spread to her feet, and her laughter increased ten-fold. "Nooooo!!! Aahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!"

The woman found a nearby chair and sat down, watching the spectacle with hidden traces of delight. The two blondes rolled around, kicking and laughing their heads off. After almost an hour, Hilda finally cracked: "Okay!! Okay!! Ahahahahahahaha!!! John Adams College!! Now stop tickling pleeeeheheheeease!!!"

Without a word, the woman zapped herself out of the Spellman house. Hilda and Zelda suffered the tickling torment for another thirty minutes before the sensations ceased and the bonds dissolved.

PART TWO: ROXIE AND SABRINA

Roxie was on her way out when she heard someone knocking. She figured she'd get rid of whoever it was as quickly as possible and be on her way. She could not have expected to come face to face with a tall, dark-haired woman dressed like she had just come from the middle ages.

"Um . . . can I help you?" Roxie asked.

"Where is Sabrina Spellman?" the woman replied.

"Sabrina's not here right now, come back later," Roxie said, and began to close the door. The woman stopped her and stepped into the house.

"What do you think you're doing?"

The woman didn't answer, just raised her arm and pointed. The next thing Roxie knew, she was flying backwards through the air, slamming into the wall, and sticking like a wet noodle. Her arms and legs were splayed, making a big X. She tried to move but was trapped against the wall, as though manacled at the wrists and ankles.

"What the fuck?!" she cried, not sure if she was more angry, confused, or scared.

The woman approached her slowly. "It will do you no good to hide her. Tell me where Sabrina is, or I will make you very sorry.

"What are you talking about? I told you, she's not here! Look, I don't know how you're doing this but you'd better get me down, now!"

"Oh, so we think we're a tough girl, eh?" the woman chided. "Let's see how the tough girl responds to a little tickle torture."

"What?" The words sent a chill down Roxie's spine. This nutcase somehow had her pinned to the wall, and now she inteded to . . . tickle her? She tried to keep her cool. "Look, bitch, I'm not ticklish, and I don't know where Sabrina is, so just get lost!"

"I have a feeling you're lying to me on both accounts," the woman replied, even more coolly. "Let's just see, shall we?" She raised her finger and pointed at Roxie again.

At first all Roxie felt was a slight itch on the bottom of her foot. Gradually, it grew and spread. It was irritating as hell, but she knew she could take it, even when it appeared on her other foot as well. The itch soon became a tingling, and that was when Roxie felt the giggles welling up inside her. That ticklish feeling stirred in the pit of her stomach, and she made tiny circles with her feet. The giggles crept up her throat; she bit down on her bottom lip to keep them in. She refused to give in to this crazy bitch and whatever kind of voodoo shit she was using.

"Hmm. . . you might be quite amusing," the woman said gleefuly. "I enjoy victims with strong wills. So much more fun when it finally breaks."

But Roxie was determined not to let that happen, even as the tingling on her soles graduated to a genuine tickling. It was light and slow at first, maddening but tolerable. She would have told the woman to go fuck off, but feared that if she opened her mouth the laughter would come out, and she would lose it completely.

The woman pointed again, and Roxie's breath hitched. The tickling was still very light but becoming more rapid. It felt like a piece of string teasing her soles, being swept underneath and in between her toes and then making circles around her arches. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she bit her lip harder.

When the sensations began to spread up her legs, she finally let a muffled "mmph!" escape. She felt her knees being tweaked, and something soft and fluffy gliding all the way up her inner thighs. She was wearing jeans, but she could definitely feel this against her bare skin. Her entire lower half was being stimulated agonizingly, and she tried desperately to kick her legs free of whatever force was holding her in place.

The tickling continued to move north, and when it slid over her hipbone and began to prod her waist her composure cracked for good. "Please!" she cried, a sole muted word which immediately gave way to a torrent of pent-up laughter.

The woman grinned. "Are you ready to tell me where Sabrina Spellman is?" she asked.

"Aaaaahahahahahaahhahaha!!!! I . . . I don't hahahahahahahaha know!!! I swear! Hahahahahahahaha!!!"

"You must enjoy this. I'll give you a little more, then."

"No! Please!!! Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!" Roxie's trapped body shook and twisted as the tickling crawled slowly up her ribcage, lightly grazing at some points, savagely digging in at others. Her unflappable exterior was long gone; she had been reduced to an irresistably ticklish little girl. "Aaaheheheheheheheheheeee!!! Hahahahaa no more!! God damn ahahahahahahahaha!!!!"

Her face was hot and red by the time the tickling began in her underarms. She was howling with laughter when Sabrina entered the house.

"Oh Sabrina!" Roxie cried. "Thank ahahahahahahahahaha God!!! Aahahahahahaha!!!"

"What is this?" Sabrina said, taking in the scene. "Who are you?"

"Are you Sabrina Spellman?" the woman asked, forgetting Roxie for the moment.

"Yes, and I'm guessing you're from the Other Realm. Look, whatever you need, leave her out of it, okay?"

The woman pointed back at Roxie, and like that the tickling ceased. It took a couple minutes for Roxie's laughter to subside.

"Where is the amulet?" the woman asked.

"The what?" Sabrina replied.

Without a pause, the woman zapped at Sabrina, pulling the young blonde's arms over her head raising her three feet off the ground. She appeared to be hanging from the ceiling by ropes tied around her wrists, except there were no ropes. The bottom of her T-shirt rode up, exposing an inch or two of her stomach. A second zap relieved Sabrina of her tennis shoes.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Sabrina tried to zap herself free, but this witch's magic was much more powerful and Sabrina could not break her bonds.

"I shall ask you once more: Where is the amulet?"

"What amulet? What are you talking about?"

"I see you need to be persuaded also. Very well. As further persuasion, since you seem to care so much about your friend, she shall feel everything you feel. Perhaps your combined agony will motivate you to speak."

"Oh God . . . " Roxie gasped. "No more . . ."

"Listen, I'm sure we can do this without resorting to . . . .persuasion," Sabrina pleaded, suddenly very nervous. "Maybe if you just tell me what this amulet is that you're looking for, I could help you find it -- eeeeek!"

Her plea was cut off by the woman dragging her fingernail along Sabrina's left sole, which was protected only by a thin white sock. Sabrina's fear instantly magnified a hundred times.

"Oh no. Not that. Please! I'll get you the amulet or whatever, anything you want! Just please don't do that!"

The woman grinned. "You should make for a very entertaining specimen."

"Sabrina, just give her what she wants!" Roxie snapped.

"Sure, let me just go get it," Sabrina replied. "Oh wait! I can't!"

"Don't let her tickle me any more Sabrina! I can't take anymore!"

"I'm not looking forward to it either!" She tried to reason with the woman one last time. "Look, really, you don't need to do this. I'm sure I can find whatever it is you're looking for if you just let me down. You don't have to bother with this, cause I'm extremely ticklish, so why would I try to hide anything from you? Right?"

The woman levitated so she was at eye level with Sabrina, and smiled right at her.

"Um . . . Sabrina?" Roxie said. "Is she . . . floating?"

"I'll make up something to explain all this later, Roxie."

"Shall we begin?" The woman zapped, and immediately Sabrina felt a series of delicate scratchings on her forearms. As they migrated south, Sabrina held her breath, shut her eyes, and tried to keep herself together.

"Oh please . . . oh please . . . oh please . . . oh pleeeeeeeee!!!"

She was squealing by the time the tickling reached her upper arms. Roxie, not normally ticklish on her arms but sensitized from the earlier assault, giggled as well.

It felt to both of them like fingernails stroking their bare arms, moving slowly, very very slowly, towards their underarms. The anticipation was as bad as the tickling. Once it reached the soft hollows, the true tickling torment would begin -- or in Roxie's case, renew.

Sabrina was already begging: "No please, I'll do anything you want aaaaaaaahhhhhhahahahahahaha!!!!!" She exploded when she felt the gentle brushing under her arms. Roxie echoed her hysteria.

The woman zapped again. Sabrina felt two invisible plumes taunting her soles, while magic fingers played with her toes. No matter how much she wiggled or scrunched up her feet the sensastions managed to find her most ticklish spots.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!" she giggled. "Stop!! Hehehehehehehe!! Stop!!"

Roxie, meanwhile tired and out of breath, could only laugh weakly as she received the mirror sensations. Sabrina, in a fleeting moment of lucidity, caught sight of her and felt guilty and sympathetic. That was quickly interrupted by the evil woman's fingers digging into Sabrina's tender sides.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Not there!!!! Hehehehehehehehehehee!!!!" With her shirt pulled up, Sabrina's smooth stomach was perfectly bared for tickling. The woman used lightning-quick pokes and strokes all along Sabrina's naked sides, while another invisible feather dusted her belly button. This, combined with the tickles buzzing around her underarms and caressing her feet, shot the helpless girl into sensory overload.

"Aaahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehahahahaha!!!! I -- I give!! I'll do any hahahahahahaha anything!!! No more!!! Don't!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Roxie jolted and shrieked when she felt the tickling return to her sides as well. "Sabrina!!! Aaaaaaaahahahaha help!!!"

But all Sabrina could do, suspended in mid-air, was twist and writhe and laugh herself red in the face. The woman raked her nails up and down Sabrina's ribcage, traced them along the contours of her abs. This was Sabrina's most ticklish spot. Her sides were aching and her throat sore from laughing so intensely.

"My goodness," the woman remarked, "you're clearly one of the most ticklish young witches I've ever had the pleasure of encountering -- and I've encountered many. Perhaps I should add you to my collection."

Sabrina comprehended enough of that to feel a flash of terror. She couldn't imagine a hell worse than becoming this bitch's captive tickle-toy.

"For the time being, though, I shall take my amulet. Where is it?"

Sabrina could barely breath, let alone speak, but she tried desperately to get the words out. "Hahahahahahahahahahaa . . . j-j-jewelery bahahahahahahahaaaa box!! If I hahahahahahahahahaaa have it no!! eeeeeeehehehehehehehe!!! stop now!!!!!!!"

"Gahahahahahahahahahahahaaad!!!" Roxie screamed on the other side of the room, her body limp from fatigue and seemingly even more ticklish than before. She had never been tickled this severely, even as a kid. Usually she was barely ticklish at all. This was a whole new kind of torment.

Then suddenly, it stopped again, for both of them. Their residual laughter subsided. The woman looked Sabrina in the face and asked, "Which room?"

Sabrina could only weakly tilt her head in the direction of her bedroom. The woman disappeared into it, and emerged a moment later.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" she teased, gliding past the still helpless girls on her way out.

"Let us down . . ." Sabrina gasped, "Please."

"Oh, the spell will wear off," the woman told her. "In about an hour. In the meantime. . . "

She zapped again, just before exiting. For the next hour, Sabrina's and Roxie's house was filled with unending laughter.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back