• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Ticklish Rescue" F/F Fictional -Rated XXX-

Emishticklish

TMF Expert
....'Zhould ve get hur?'
I turn to my Lover, a pretty Russian, nursing a cigarette and grinning between puffs. My other Lover, Mercedes, screaming for help upstairs. The Dumbass got herself trapped under the bed....again....
'Mmmm I don't know...' I pretend to mull it over, but Natalsia has already put out her butt and is standing mischievously over me.
'Oh come Em. Zhink ov zee fun ve vill have with her.'
My lips coil into a smile.

'FUCKING HELP ME!' Mercedes is growling, her lower Body writhing desperately in an attempt to loosen the upper. I watch Natalsia light another square, winking at me.
'How many timez muzt ve tell you tu ztay out from under zee bed?'
'I lost a braclette!' Comes an exasperated reply. 'Just help!'
'Oh ve'll help you alright. Em get the bag.'
'BAG!??' Just Mercedes panicked shriek gets my pussy dripping. I obey, watching Natalsia straddle her ankles. Her vans are plucked off, and I stare at my Lovers hyper ticklish socked soles..
'NAT NO!!!' Mercedes whimpers, knowing what's to come. Natalsia having ridiculously ticklish feet herself knows the begging well, and simply laughs. Her playful expression kisses mine, and I hand over the bag.
A soft white feather emerges, and the socks come off. I moan inwardly as her richly wrinkled soles and chubby toes are revealed.
'PUZHULSTA!' She attemps to plead in Natalsia's native tongue, and explodes in shrieks when the feather twirls over her crinkly arches slowly.
I can't help but to watch the feather torture the pink skin mercilessly, and before long I'm piggying the little toes. Nat and I both moan in usion as her laughter escalates, and I lean in to kiss her silky foot bottoms. She screams.
'Kizz her feet.' Natalsia moans, rubbing her small breasts as the screams mix with moans. I lick each ticklish wrinkly, bite her toes, nuzzle her arches. She's in heaven and hell- and before long I notice Nat roughly removing Mercedes jeans....sticking a hand up her ****. Toes wiggle in my face. Wrinkled soles crinkle; and Nat plunges her pussy. I kiss and kiss, occasionally feathering her ticklish feet as the orgasm drives all of us to a splitting headache. I catch Nat's soft bare soles in the corner of my eye- her long shapely toes decorated with glittery rings and pink, wrinkly soles have ny tongue teasing them as I feather Mercedes's. Both my Lovers squeal.
'Both of you....on the bed.' I growl, horny.

I tie the rope one final times around both pairs of feet, and we all giggle-moaning.....
'Are you bad girls?' I coo, taking out two electric brushes. I watch their wrinkly soles get wrinklier and toes wiggle as I slowly begin scrubbing.... I playfully run the brush along each one of my Lover's ticklish bare feet. I focus on Mercedes chubby toes, electing helpless screams for mercy as my other brush teases our Russian Goddesses soft arches. Her face is screwed into a mixture of a scowl and smile, and I never let up-not even when she bursts into high pitched squeals of tickled giggles.
'Kootchie koo!' I tease through their wiggling toes and gasps- at one point it becomes too much for me, and I stick Natalsia's big toe in my mouth....her tear soaked eyes widen as I suckle, and we're both moaning as I scrub Mercedes arches with the spinning bristles.....
'Does this turn you on?' I ask Natalsia between slurping her toes. She swallows hard and watches me tickle our younger Lover.
'Da...' Is her timid reply.
I drop the brush, and slowly trace Mercedes wrinkly sole...her little toes wiggle and the giggles make my **** throb. Apparently Nat's too, because she starts rubbing herself against the bed...never taking her eyes off my finger on our Baby's bare sole. I abruptly stop, allowing Mercedes time to breathe as I force Natalsia's legs as far apart as I can get them, sticking a hot pink vibrator between them. Her eyes roll in the back of her head.
I untie Mercedes, and have her help flip Nat on her tummy, so her moistened **** can be seen-the faint glow of pink indicating how far the vibration has sunk.
I smile as Mercedes picks up the same feather her soles were tormented with, and drags it slowly across all
ten long toes...
She can't stand it. I smile, biting my lip as the Russian begins pouring out from underneath the pillows, she squirms hopelessly, her large hands clenching and unclenching with each torturous stroke of the feather against her silky toes.
'Ztop!!! Hahahahahaeeeheheheeee*snort*hhahahaaaheeeeheeeeeplleheheheheasehahahahahahaneeethheeeeet!!!!'
I'm amazed at Mercedes skill. Up and down and all around the feather goes, sometimes darting in between each toe...other times kissing her heels...sweeping against her pale arches. It's all I can keep from touching myself as Natalsia's laughter grows hoarse, but all the more desperate.
Even the most ruthless of ticklers have compassion, however, and after another five minutes or so of foot feathering, Nat is granted a break. She whimpers through giggles, crossing one sexy slender foot over the other- rubbing gently-surely trying to escape the phantom tickles haunting her light pink soles.
We keep our eyes on her red slit, seeping with pink plastic and slick juice. Eager to taste her, Mercedes hands me the feather and dips her tongue deep to fish out the vibrator....replacing it's low hum with a higher intensity. Back in it goes, and Natalsia's screams echo off the walls- making me happy for the Home in the first place. I sit back a moment, and watch Mercedes plunge the toy into our Dominant Lover's pussy over and over. Making her beg for the orgasm. I use the feather on the backs of her knees, and the resistant giggles followed by curses join the ever present moaning. The more I tickle, the more I admire Natalsia's athletic dancer's body. Her strong back, prickled with goosebumps is glistening with sweat....pretty pale behind freckled and over stimulated as cum pours from that special spot between her legs. Muscles clench, and her long feminine toes curl with every push of the vibrator, and each swipe of the feather until she's arched into a perfect 'U'. I know her full lips are agape, eyes squeezed shut and veins pulsing through her neck as she reaches the ultimate climax.
"Ya ya!! Puzhulstaaaaaa!" She squeals, and we stop. Her body colaspes, spent.
Even as we go to release her, she's fallen into a contented slumber.
"Why does she ALWAYS do that?" Mercedes giggles, and I take a second to enjoy her gorgeous smile.
"Because she's Russian." I joke, bringing her let foot to my mouth for kiss. It twitches, and I gently lay it back down.
"I'm not finished yet..." My Latina Goddess informs me, and before I have any other thought- I'm scooped up like a sack of potatos and carried into the guest Bedroom.

Part 2? ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back