• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Ticklish Rescue" F/F Fictional -Rated XXX- (2)

Emishticklish

TMF Expert
"...That was anything but 'Helpful', Em." Mercedes is trying to sound stern, as Natalsia naturally does, but I catch the twinkling amusment.
"So, punish me." I request, blushing as red as my toenail polish.
It's pretty damn red, too.
I'm spun around, and I screech.
"You're getting sooo much more than that, pinche puta." My breath stops, and I'm tossed on the pillowtop matress Natalsia has insisted we keep in this Room. "Vor thoze zpecial occazions"....or otherwise to please any Friends we have spending the night.
"Strip."
Her light green eyes soothe me, but only breifly, as I'm given the dirtiest of looks. Quickly, I dispose of my Rage Against the Machine tee, and black cotton ankle socks. My jeans, only partially unbuttoned are the next item to go.
She cocks a hip, and waits as I reluctantly shed my skull print bra and panties. No chance of protection anywhere. Hmmm....
This is going to be delicious.
"Get your ass against the Railing. MOVE IT."
I scramble pathetically, (and VERY excited), to the center of the massive bedding, streching out my limbs as I know this is her next request. After a moment, I hear Mercedes padding down the hall, and I alow myself a shudder of anticipation. Out of all three of us, I'm really the only one who enjoys BEING tickled- and my Lovers take full advantage. Taking out their sadistic streaks on my vulernable skin time after time, night after night. In fact, for one to attack the other is a rare occurance, BECAUSE they have a willing participant at all times. Of course, cases like Tonight, it's most impossible to resist; That being said I could hardly help myself, or Natalsia, from milking the situation of all the screams we could get.
The footsteps are back.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?"
I glance upward at my boyish Girlfriend, and open my mouth to speak-
"Nevermind any of that. We're trying something new Emory. Get on your stomach."
I've been tickled in this fashion. I know what to expect. Hands behind my bac-....they're yanked forward! Ok, then.....in confusion and wonderment, I watch Mercedes secure my tiny wrists to the railing. Tugging painfully to insure my imprisonment. I wince.
"I'm not trying to hurt you, Baby."
"I know....." I swallow hard, feeling my shoulders rip forward, and I know the idea is to make my 4'11 frame as taut as can be. Seconds later, my ankles are encased in this wooden....
Stocks!??
Where the hell-
"Remember when I first met you and Natalsia that night at the Club?" Mercedes drawls, teasing.
I do.
Nat and I had been together since High School, and the night I turned 21 was the night we brought the best birthday Present I could have ever asked for....intended as a fuck, surprisingly an amazing addition to our Relationship.
"I got a taste for how kinky you two were, and on a splurge, decided to order this here portable set of stocks. Never brought it over, never thought to. Then a couple weeks ago I thought...." She runs her well kempt fingers along the soles of my 5 1/2's, and I erupt in girlish squeals.
"Well hell, why not? It's been a year and some change." I can hear the smile, and feel the wetness between my legs as she speaks.
"....mmmmmmmm....oh mi amour...." She buries her face in my thighs, but doesn't eat- simple massages the space with her head, and I start to thrash as much as I can.
We found how ticklish I am there by accident.
Her laughter mingles with mine as I desperstely search for respite, shaking in my bounds hopelessly, shrieking with wild abandon. Nails skitter across my pedicured, slightly wrinkled soles, harder than last time- and I lose myself in high pitched insanity.
"NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE DONT DONT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHEHEEEEHEHEHEHE GET ME OUT HAHAHAHAHAHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE BAY PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE!!!" I shake, twist, writhe and scream.
"Does it tickle?" She asks, flatly.
"HAHAHAEHEHEHHE F-FUCK YOU BITCH HAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE-"
"FUCK ME HUH?" She uses her fingers to wedge themselves between all ten of my toes, and my eyes pop out of their sockets.
"PLEAAHAHAHAHASE BABY I C-CHAHAHANNAHAHAHAHANT TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE NOT MY TOHHOHOHOHESSSHEHEHEHEHEHEHE*cough*HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!"
I barely register her sighing with lust, completely caught up in playing 'This little piggy' with my ticklish toes. I feel my lungs tighten, and just as I think I'm about to black out, the tickling ceases.
"Vhat zee fuk iz ZHAT!?"
I hear the flick of a zippo Lighter. Shit, Natalsia. While I'm completely bound like this. No room to squirm at ALL. I groan my fears.
"Like it? Emmie does! Listen to her-"
"NO NO PLEASE!!!! BREAK!!!" I beg, still wheezing.
"Give her juzt a moment....dont let her get too comfotable."
"Thanks.....*pant*...Natalsia. I appreciate it." I'm dry with my response.
"Watch your mouth." My ribs explode with tickles, and I'm right back to screaming my ass off. "HAHAHAHANATALSIASTHAHAHAHAPHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAOK OK OK!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE ENOUGH HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" She asks Mercedes to take her place at my feet, and time stands still as I feel nothing but fingers crawling along my ribcage, under my moist pits....grazing my tickly tummy....while a pierced tongue torturously laps at my tender soles.
"So sweet...." Mercedes purrs, and Natalsia laughs. This is their way of humiliating me. Fortunately I'm too busy howling to feel much else but persistant tickles, shortness of breath and aching ribs.
An eternity passes by, and I'm free to catch my breath.
Long fingers probe my pussy lips. Nat's.
"Are you ready moya lyubov'....ya tebya lyublyu...." I bite my lip, hard, as they massage and slip in and out of my jeweled private area. Mercedes slowly begins licking my toes, dragging a soft tool along my soles, and I giggle- moan.....giggle......
"Oh da.....yebat'...." Natalsia tweaks my right nipple with one hand while the other goes to work on my seeping womanhood.
I stare her in the eye as she begins pounding, her pierced lip glinting at me with each thrust. I notice droplets of sweat forming against her forehead, and Mercedes moans get quiet, and my orgasm comes. Long, lush and full- cream dripping down my inner thighs, from Nataslia's rings and knuckles. She brings them to her full lips, and licks.
"....Wow Baby."
"hmmmmmm...."
Mercedes loosens me up, and we all snuggle against one another, our bodies burning up.
"That..was incredible." I sigh, plaintive. I'm interupted from bliss with light tickles on my tummy.
"No!!!! Please hehehehe." Mercedes just smiles, and reasures me with a kiss. We're about to address Natalsia-
"Again!??"
She's knocked out against my shoulder.
"Well she DOES work the longest hours...." I give it to her, covering the exhausted heap with a blanket. Mercedes smile gets broader.
"OH NO. Don't even think about it."
"Think about what?" Her tone is innocent. We laugh, and quiet down- she falls sound asleep stroking my hair. The last thought before I bein to doze is ow I'd like to see BOTH my ticklish Lovers in a set of stocks.
It makes for a very erotic dream session.

I appreciate it. My first ever tickle stories between this, and the part one. Just testing zee waters. :)

nice.
m36v7r4

I see you're latino judging by the "Pinche puta" part, me too. BTW good short story.

Actually, no. I'm not Latina, I can speak a great deal of Spanish though. Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to comment. :)

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back