• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: Joey's Awakening (m/f, f/m, some erotic content)

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
Joey Potter arrived to babysit the Thompson boys with no idea what the little brats had been planning for her all day.

The older boy, Jimmy, was twelve, and had something of a crush on her, she suspected. Will was eight, and tried to be exactly like his big brother, like a lot of kids his age. They were usually pretty well-behaved, but this night they gave her a harder time than she could have bargained for.

It wasn't that Jimmy didn't like Joey -- he did. She was cool and nice . . .and so pretty. He couldn't stand it anymore. He had to get her.

He watched her from the kitchen as she sat calmly on the couch, watching TV. She looked adorable in her red tank top, jeans, and white socks. Will was sitting at her feet. She had her left leg crossed over her right, waving her left foot absently and wiggling her toes. Will watched, fascinated. He looked over at his brother, hiding in the kitchen doorway. Jimmy nodded and mouthed "do it!"

Will nodded back. Slowly, he reached up and clutched Joey's foot in one hand. Joey looked down at him and gave him a playful "what're-you-up-to?" look. Will smiled, brought his other hand up to her foot, and began scratching his tiny fingers over her arch.

Joey started giggling immediately. "Hey! Hee hee hee hee!! Will, don't do that!" she chided, but she didn't really mind. It didn't tickle that much; she could let him have his fun.

Will tickled over Joey's toes, making them wiggle faster. He was a bit mesmerized. Joey was feeling a little more ticklish, but it was still fairly harmless.

At least it was until Jimmy snuck up behind her, climbed up on the couch, and started tickling her sides. Her body shot forward and her head shot back. "Eeeeeeeeee!!! Jimmeeeeee!!!"

"Gotcha!" Jimmy gloated triumphantly, his fingers scampering up and down her sides. "Tickle tickle tickle!"

That was more than Joey could stand. She collapsed into a fit of giggles and fell off the couch, trying to push Jimmy's hands away. That was the chance he'd been looking for.

Joey laughed helplessly, squirming around, and she had almost gotten away when she felt Jimmy pull her hands behind her back and slap a pair of handcuffs on her wrists. Now she got a little nervous.

"Hey! hehehehehee Jimmy! This isn't hahahahehehehee funny!"

"Then why are you laughing?" Jimmy taunted, tickling her waist.

"Hahahahahaha where did you get those?" Joey asked.

"From our mom and dad's room," Jimmy said, stopping to reposition himself. "I think my dad has them cause he's really a secret agent and he needs them to capture crooks."

Yeah, that must be it, Joey thought.

"Well take them off," she orderd. "This isn't funny anymore."

Jimmy sat on her butt and surveyed all the ticklish ribs before him. "Joey?" he said.

"Yeah?"

"Cootchie-cootchie-coo!"

"Jimmy, noooooo aahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Stahahahahahahahap!!!"

Joey buried her face in the carpet and shrieked with laughter as Jimmy worked his little fingers in between each and every rib. Occasionally he would sneak his hand around to her front and brush her breast -- even that tickled. He slipped his fingers underneath her shirt and tickled her bare stomach and sides, just above her belt loops.

Will came over to help. Jimmy told him to get her feet. When Joey heard that she curled her toes up tight, but that didn't help much. Will wiggled his fingers over her heels and arches, and even through her socks it tickled unbearably.

"Jimmy! Hahehehehehehee!! Will!!! Hehehehehehee!!! Please stop!!" she pleaded. Why had they suddenly decided to torture her like this?

Jimmy slipped his fingers into the crevasses under her arms and wiggled madly. That tickled worse than anything so far. Joey screeched and clamped her eyes shut, squeezing out tears. "Noooooooo no more Ahehehehehahahahahahahaha!!!!"

She was terrifically grateful that Pacey picked that moment to knock on the front door. Of course, she couldn't answer it, and the boys were too busy to care. Fortunately, she had left it unlocked. "Hello?" Pacey said, cracking the door and poking his head in. "Joey? What's so --"

He stopped when he saw her on the living room floor, being worked over by two adolescent boys. He chuckled to himself.

"Pacey! Hehehahehehe!! Get them off me!"

"All right, pal, come on," Pacey said, lifting Jimmy off her and setting him down on the couch. Will saw this and immediately sat himself down next to his brother.

"Oh geez," Joey panted. "Pacey, thank you."

"Who're you?" Jimmy asked, a little resentfully.

"I'm her boyfriend," Pacey said, kneeling down beside her. "Which means I'm the only one around her who gets to tickle her."

He poked her in the side. Joey yelped. "Pace!"

"Sorry, couldn't resist. Now what've we got here?" He said, examining the cuffs.

"The key's probably upstairs, in the parents' bedroom," Joey said.

"I don't think so," Pacey replied, noticing the release button. He pressed it and the cuffs popped right off. "There you go, mi'lady," he said, helping her to her feet. "Another damsel in distress rescued courtesy of Brave Sir Witter."

"My hero," Joey came back sarcastically.

Later that night, as they were lying in her bed, Joey could not stop thinking about what she had experienced earlier. She could still feel the tickling if she thought about it, and it was strangely . . .appealing.

"Wanna hear something funny?" she said to Pacey abruptly.

"I'm all ears."

"When those two little brats were tickling me senseless earlier . . . well . . ." she was a little embarassed to admit it, as much to herself as to him. "I kinda liked it."

"Liked it?" Pacey said. "Jo, you don't even like it when I tickle you."

"Yeah, but I've never been tickled for a real long time. At first it was annoying, but after a while it got . . . well, kinda nice."

"Nice," Pacey repeated skeptically. "Joey, are you feeling all right?"

"I'm fine," she giggled. After a second of hesitation, she blurted, "Pacey, I wanna try something."

"Hey, I'm always open to new things. What is it?"

She nodded towards her bureau. "Get a couple scarves out of the second drawer there."

He got up and fished around in the drawer for them. "What for?" he asked.

"You'll see."

He retrieved a handful of scarves and stood over the bed. "Now what?"

Joey smiled at him and laid back on the bed. She slowly raised her arms over her head, in a wide sweeping motion, touching her wrists to the bedposts.

It took Pacey a moment, but he got it. "You want me to tie you up?"

Her smile was Joey's only answer.

"Potter, when did you get into the kinky stuff?

"I want you to tickle me," Joey said, excited just to say the words.

"Come again?"

"Tickle me, Pacey. Tickle me all over, until I can't stand it anymore."

Pacey was taken aback -- where had this come from all of the sudden? But looking at her lying there, stretched out in just her underwear, getting hot from just the thought of it -- how could he possibly refuse?

"You're getting all 9 1/2 Weeks on me here, Jo," he said, planting a kiss on her forehead as he leaned over to secure her wrists. "Not that I have a problem with that."

"Okay, Pace, remember. No matter how much I beg or plead, don't stop."

"What if you really need a break?"

"We'll use a safeword. Valentine."

"Valentine?"

"Yeah. You don't stop tickling unless I say that word, got it?

"Got it," Pacey agreed. When she was tied adequately, he straddled her and lowered his body towards hers. "Now let's see, where should I begin?"

Joey was already barely able to contain her laughter.

"Look at you, you're already cracking up," Pacey noted.

"The anticipation is killing me!" she confessed.

"You're sure you want to do this?"

Joey took a deep breath, then gestured with her head for him to come closer. He brought his ear near her mouth, and she whispered, "Do your worst."

Pacey grinned at her. "You asked for it, Potter."

He ran his hands slowly along her torso, feeling the ridges of her ribs beneath her flimsy t-shirt. Then, without warning, he dug into her ribcage with all ten fingers. Joey exploded. Her body bucked and nearly threw him off. Her laughter probably woke all of Capeside.

Pacey thought to give her a break, but remembered her instructions. He eased up a bit, tickling more lightly and focusing on her upper ribs. Her laughter cooled down to a steady but still frantic giggling. She bit her lip and tried to pull her arms down. It was torture at first, but she knew it would get better quickly. She hoped it would.

He tickled up her sides and under her arms. He knew exactly where and how to tickle her to get the strongest reaction. He stroked the pads of his fingers across the area just under her upper arm, her skin as smooth as porcelain and ultra-sensitive. "Ohhhhh no heheheheheheheheheheheheeee!!" she tittered, twisting back and forth. "Not there! Ahahehehehehehehe!!"

"Like I told you, Potter, you asked for it," Pacey teased. He touched his index fingers to the soft spots on her underarms just above her first ribs, right next to the breastbone.

Joey's eyes bugged out. "No, Pace, not there," she pleaded. But she was already beginning to feel the same excitement she had felt earlier. She wanted him to stimulate all her most sensitive spots.

Pacey drilled his fingers into her soft spots, and Joey went into hysterics. Her laughter was high-pitched, sweet and adorable, retaining a girlish quality no matter how loud it got. "Aaahahahahahahahahaheheeheheheheheheheheee!!! Not there!!!!!!!!"

Tears were already rolling down her cheeks. This was the most intense tickling of her life, and although it was torture on one level, she could also feel waves of pleasure filling her entire body, deeper and faster as her laughter increased. Joey squirmed and shifted reflexively, but she was also grinding her bottom against the bed.

"Let's see . . . where else are you ticklish?" Pacey said, brushing some hair off her face. "I know." He got up and walked to the other end of the bed.

"Pace, no!" Joey cried, not meaning it at all. "Not my feet!"

"Ready to give up?"

Her cocky smile returned. "Not on your life."

"Then the show must go on," Pacey said, kneeling by her feet. He took a few more scarves, tied her ankles together, and secured them to the bedpost. He hesisitated for a moment, then quickly brushed her bare sole with his index finger. Joey yelped and covered one foot with the other. Pacey waited another minute, then brushed her other foot just as quickly. She jumped again. She was squirming in anticipation. He waited another minute, then brushed her toes.

"Quit teasing!" Joey tittered.

"Oh, you want the heavy-duty stuff," he said. "How's this?"

He started flicking his fingers underneath her toes, making them wiggle and scrunch up and triggering another wave of mad giggles. "Eeeeeeheeeeheeeeheeeeheeee!! Please!!"

He used his other hand on her arches, flicking and tickling speedily. Joey's laughter and her breathing were getting heavier . . . and not just from the tickling. He raked his fingernails over both her arches from the balls to the heels and watched her try in vain to protect her soles or kick his hands away. Joey was shrieking with laughter by this point.

"I've got an idea, Jo," Pacey said, rising to his feet. "Don't go away -- not that you could."

"Pace?" Joey asked, fighting for air. "What're you up to?"

He didn't say a word as he rummaged through her desk and produced one of her pens with the ball of feathers on the end. She could not see what he was doing, but when she felt the feathers make contact with the balls of her feet the effect was immediate. Her giggling renewed full force. He had to hold her toes back to keep her feet still as he painted them with the fluffy tips. Joey's laughter was so steady she could barely draw a breath.

He kept that up for about ten minutes, and still no safeword. He was amazed at how she was able to bear all this; usually just a couple minutes of tickling had Joey pleading.

But Joey was enjoying this immensely, even though she had no idea why. Every stroke, every touch, every ticklish sensation sent streams of pleasure coursing through her body. As Pacey played with her toes she felt a tingling all the way up her legs. Amidst all her giggling and squealing, Joey began to moan.

"All right," Pacey said, climbing up the bed again. "Time for the piece de resistance." He rolled her undershirt up slightly, baring her belly.

Joey knew what was coming right away. "Oh, Pace. You wouldn't. Don't you dare!"

"I have a feeling you don't really mean that," he said, looking up at her face. Joey could only smile back.

He placed his lips on Joey's stomach, just above her belly button, and began blowing raspberries. Joey went wild. "AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!! Paceeeeeeeeeeheheheheheheee!!!!!"

This was one method that never failed to send Joey into hysterics. Her cheat heaved with intense laughter and her breath burned in her throat. The ticklishness reverberated throughout her whole body . . . and at the same time it was incredibly arousing.

Pacey took a breath and blew again. Joey screamed. "Aiieeeeee! Haahahahaha!!! Pace, please!!! Cut it out!! Ahahahahahahahahaa!"

"How bout one more," he said.

"Noooooo!!" she cried, but she couldn't even get the word all the way out before he blew another deep, long rasberry on her super-sensitive tummy. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiieeeeeee!!!! V-v-valentine!!! Valentiiiiiiiahahahahahahahaha!!!!"

Joey climaxed just as Pacey finished blowing. She screamed out the safeword, and thrust her hips. The ticklishness still ran through her nerves for several minutes after Pacey had stopped and untied her. Spasms of giggles still crept out of her as she relaxed and got her breath back.

Pacey laid down next to her and held her, brushed the matted hair off her brow. "So how was it?"

"Incredible," Joey purred. "Intense but . . . great."

He kissed her. "I have to admit, I had fun with it too."

"Well you know . . ." she said, grinning mischievously. ". . . I think I might want to get some revenge."

"Revenge? Oh no, Jo. No chance. You can't take revenge on something you asked for."

"Come on, Pace! What're you, scared?"

"Shitless," he admitted nonchalantly.

"You might like it you know."

"Potter, you've really flipped if you think I'm going to let you tie me up and tickle the crap outta me."

"What happened to trying new things?"

"It's not new. I've been tickled. I can't stand it. End of story."

"I couldn't either! But this . . . this was different. It's like . . .it's torture at first, but then it starts to feel good. And then it gets . . .exciting."

"Exciting?"

She nuzzed his neck. "Like you wouldn't believe. Besides, it would really turn me on . . ."

He considered it. "You make an interesting argument, Potter."

She gave him puppy dog eyes, and he reluctantly gave in. Joey smiled triumphantly and immediately set to work tying his wrists. "But if I hate this, you gotta let me up," Pacey said.

"We'll see," Joey said, winking.

With Pacey securely tied, Joey straddled him and flexed her fingers. The nervousness in his face was strangely cute. Just as he knew all of her spots, she too knew all of his -- and she couldn't wait to exploit them.

She started by tracing her index fingers slowly down his biceps. He was already whimpering. "Joey . . .please . . ."

"No backing out now," she said, burying her fingers in his underarms and wiggling them furiously.

"AAAAAAAAAA!!! Jo stop!!!" he screamed.

Joey was almost laughing herself. She couldn't help it. Something about this was inexplicably exhilirating.

She pulled her fingers away for a few seconds, letting Pacey catch his breath, then resumed tickling even faster than before. He exploded again. She kept this up for a while, attacking and retreating, never giving him more than 5 or 10 seconds rest before tickling even more intensely than before.

She concentrated her fingers under his arms for a long time, knowing this to be one of his worst spots. Sometimes she would slide her thumbs down and drill them into the tender spots just above his ribs. Pacey's face was beet red after only fifteen minutes.

"Oh God!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Joey God please!!!!!!!"

Joey felt the same tingling arousal cruising through her again, more subtle than when she was being tickled herself. She couldn't understand it. Everything about tickling her boyfriend mad gave her a buzz: the sound of his laughter, the feel of him quaking and squirming helplessly, the notion of reducing him to a vulnerable little boy with just a few light touches. As she raked her talons down his sides she closed her eyes and moaned softly.

Had Pacey noticed this it might have made him almost enjoy the ordeal. But he was lost in ticklish agony, howling with laughter as Joey tormented his torso. In their playful tickle fights, she never got a chance to attack him very long because his size and her ticklishness made it easy for him to get the upper hand. But now, helpless to stop her or fight back, he was learning just how ticklish he truly was -- and just how skilled and merciless a tickler Joey could be.

Joey drew all over Pacey's chest with feathery touches that would have reduced anyone to tears. Now Pacey was starting to understand why this could feel nice, although he was still begging her to stop in between tears of laughter. "Joey!! Hahahahahahahahaa That's e-e-enough ahahahahahaha all right? Aahahahahahahahhaaa!!!"

"I don't think so," Joey whispered, sliding her fingers down his chest and stomach. She made tiny claws with her hands and pinched around his hips. This proved to be the high point of Pacey's torture. He laughed so hard he couldn't breath, and no sound other than a hoarse gasping escaped his mouth. Joey had not known about this spot, but having discovered it she decided she simply had to spend some time on it.

"Oooooh, Pace, looks like I found a hot spot, huh?" she taunted, kneading the flesh around his waist. She would caress his inner thighs, then subtlely return to scratching the tender area just below his belly button, sending him into a frenzy. He was bombarded by pleasure and agony, so much so that it became difficult to separate the two.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! ENOUGH!!! V-valen ahahahahahahahaha!!! Tine!!"

Joey pouted. "Awww, poor baby can't take any more tickling?" She brought her head very close to his, and whispered, "Sorry, Pace. I'm not done with you yet."

"What?" Pacey cried, as Joey slinked down to the foot of the bed. "Jo, come on, that's not funny." He started tugging at the scarves, but the tickling had drained him of much of his strength. How long had she been tickling for? "Joke's over, Joey. Lemme up."

Joey laid down across him, with her head in between his feet. She locked his left ankle under her arm. Then she made a fan of her fingers and caressed his bare sole gently, almost reverently.

Pacey giggled; it didn't quite tickle yet -- in fact, it felt kinda nice. But it was also agonizing, being suddenly all the more aware of his ticklishness, and what was to come.

"Joey," he pleaded, "Please . . ."

Joey continued to stroke her hand along his sole, but now she used her nails. Pacey couldn't keep it together after that. "Jo noahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!! G-g-ghahahahaha!!"

It was real hell for him, she could tell. But it was heaven for her. What was happening to her? Why was she deriving so much pleasure out of torturing her poor boyfriend like this? Every touch she applied elicited an intense, amplified reaction -- in both of them. She had never felt anything like this . . . and she never wanted it to stop.

Pacey may not survive this, she thought to herself with a chuckle, tickling the undersides of his toes.

"Joey ahahahahahahahaha you -- you gotta ahahahahahahahaha stop!!!"

"Aren't you enjoying this?" she asked, digging into his arch.

"Aaaaahhhahahaha!! N-no!!"

She slid her bare sole up his leg, and in between his legs, rubbing him. "Something tells me you are," she said coyly.

He could not deny he was aroused. But he was also well past the breaking point. His muscles and lungs and stomach ached. He was sweaty and sore and on the verge of passing out.

Joey sat up and knelt on the bed between his legs. She could see he was nearing exhaustion, and she didn't want to drive him overboard or he'd never agree to this again. And she would want to do it again. And again. And again . . .

She walked her fingers up his legs to his knees and tweaked and pinched the undersides.

"Nooo!!!! Not the kneeeeeeeeeeeees ahahahahahahaha!!"

"Okay, Pacey, I'll tell you what."

"Aaaaahh!! What!!! Anything you ahahahahahahah want!!!"

"If you agree to let me do this to you again sometime, I'll let you go right now."

"Wh-what??"

"Or, I could spend another hour or so on your knees here. And maybe go back to your hips. You liked that, right?"

"NO! No ahahahahaha all right all right!! Whatever you say!!!"

"Promise?"

"P-p-promise!! Ahahahahaha!!!!! Just stahahahahahahap!!!"

Joey stopped, crawled up to the head of the bed and untied him.

"That was intensely cruel," Pacey said, after a few minutes of recovering.

"Was it really that bad?"

Pacey didn't answer right away.

Joey smiled. "Well . . . let me try and make it up to you."

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back