• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story from the other night (my first post)

tummylover

Hey everyone, I've lurked here for a very long time and finally decided to join in. Hope my first story comes out as well as experiencing it did.

So the other day in the lounge at work, I'm in the smoker's room wasting time on break, and I notice this girl sitting outside (Kristin) looking down about something. She's about 5'4", medium length brunette hair, and has a very nice, curvy figure. I go out and talk to her and ask her what's up, and she mentions that she's bummed out and wants to do some drinking tonight. Naturally I offer to join her, and she invites me to her place after work.

After we both left work, I followed her to her place, where we proceeded to listen to some music on her radio and cuddle a little. Then, almost out of nowhere, she asks me if I'm up for taking a walk. It was pretty darn cold outside, and I had to work at 8am the next morning (this was around 1am), but I figured hey, what the heck.

We drive down to a nearby nature trail and start walking along it. It's extremely dark outside, with only the stars shedding any light. She's scared to death that someone's going to jump out and attack us, and every time we hear a noise, she'd jump right up next to me. I ended up holding her hand for most of the walk.

We came to a bridge running over a creek. Everything was really foggy and it was fairly chilly. She asked if I'd lay down on the bridge and look up at the stars with her. Of course, I couldn't turn this down.

After awhile, I got up for a minute to smoke a cigarette. She continued to lay down and we kept on talking. While we were talking, I had noticed that she had her arms outstretched above her head, and her coat and pulled her shirt up, revealing about 4 inches of bare skin and an adorable little navel.

After I finished my cigarette, I sat down next to her and made a little spider-finger motion across her exposed skin. She let out a little yelp. She told me she thought it was a bug or something, and mentioned she is extremely ticklish on her tummy. "Woohoo!", I thought.

After talking a little more, I got up the nerve to tickle her again. She giggled and squirmed, but never asked me to stop. I ran my rather cold fingertips up and down her soft belly, and she just never stopped letting out this cute, girly giggle. I was poking at her sides softly, causing her to wiggle around, and her coat kept pulling up her shirt a little more, until her entire slim belly was completely uncovered. I took this opportunity to blow a huge raspberry right in the center of her lovely stomach, which got her laughing even harder.

Eventually I stopped tickling her and began gently rubbing all over her very soft skin with my hands. Well, one thing lead to another, and my hands ended up wandering other places ... and that's where the tickling part of the story ends. What a night that was though.

Thanks for reading!

wow, sounds like you had a wonderful night. Tickling and the other thing. 2 great things in one night

Welcome to TMF, Tummylover. Fine story.

It is always good to see somebody new in the "Post Stories" forum, which is my favorite.

NIce story man. But next time "dig in"! :D

Real peace

Ed

Tummy ticklers of the world unite! Good work comrade.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back