• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysterical Horse M/M Tickling

MassTickleSlave

Hello Friends, before I begin describing what happened to me on October 21st 1981 I need to say first I'm a Bi-sexual man just to set the record straight..

The second, and last thing is I don't care who you are you have an alter ego deep inside of you surpressed for most of the time with that having been said here is my story...........................

It was another Saturday night in Providence RI for me onthe othe hand it was my very first time in a gay bar. Today was my birthday, so I ventured by myself to celebrate my tuning the big 21...
Upon opening the heavy door to the Providence Eagle it didn't dawn on me that I had lost my sandels somewhere in my travels, so I was the only patron in there bare footed..

My first hour was spent drinking beers at the bar before I headed down to use the bathroom. While down there after doing my thing I met six guys who had some weed, and were rolling some joints. Not to be a party pooper I stayed to smoke a couple of with them.

By the time we were threw, and I was headed upstairs again my head was flying the bars jukebox was playing a disco song I used to listen to some years ago in my other life, and it made my hips sway back and forh a little bit.
And enough to want to dance, so seeing no one playing pool. I got my self up on the pool tabel, and did just hat eroticly dancing drawing a crowed around me I trully was having a great time...

Smoking some more weed, and drinking some more beers still dancing eroticly on top of the table everything soon went dark, and yes I did pass out there in front of everyone...

Hours passed by before I woke up but now I was in a completly different place. With no sonds to distingquish where I was.
I suddenly saw the six men who I met in the bathroom walking over to me. "Sorry for stripping you like us, but we thought you would love to continue partying." As my legs droped in front of me it was true they had stripped me completly.

I Tried my best to get back up to my feet, but seeing the marijuana still had a numbing effect still on me four of my hosts took my wrists, and ankles and lifted me up, and carried me over to seprate 2x4 bords covered on the top with black leather.

After placing me down I knelt their momentaraly but then felt my legs being pulled behind me. It wouldn't be until hearing a loud snap that I could pull back my ankles. Next My wrists were grabbed and pulled sever inches in front of me and then snaped into what looked like wrist stocks.

Turning my head slightly I then saw the tops of my heels and my bare feet pointing down tward the floor. But Just then A black hood with a metal zipper was placed over my head. Another joint was preesed into my mouth, and someones voice said. "Take a Longggggg Hitttt"

So Not to upset anyone I did take a longer drag of the weed holding it in longer. Finaly after blowing it out slowly through my nose my hosts saw I was doped up to perfection now..

Stragticly there were two men on either side of my body tickling my ribs, sides under arms, and stomach.

While I could feel fingers and feather tickling both my barefeet, by two more men..

My inner thighs had fingers running up, and down both them suggested one more man tickling them.

But then the last man I could feel with the palm of his hand tickling my cock that I could feel was exposed to him.

So I had Six muscular naked men tickling me for a total of six hours... My body shook at times not wanting to have this dto me, but the thrill of it began makin me want it even more they continued like something deep down inside of me was awakening from a magical sleep...

Like I said my ordeal ended after six straight hours of being tickle tortured. Next thing I new after being released was I needed a shower, so withing the confinds of that mysterious warehouse I managed to find a shower that worked.

But as I stood there with the hot water hitting my body something indeed had awoken then one by one each of my captors began joining me each voluntering to soap me down so, as I stood there being softly touching my mouth started making a slow sucking motion picked up by each of them.

Next thing I knewI was lowering my body down there with six cocks facing me each want my mouth to pleasure them to the fullest for being such a fabulas tickle slave for the night....

:devil:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back