• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is afarid of the Avon Lady

sneakybear

Avon Calling

Hello my name is Robert I am a 45 year old husband and father of 4 beautiful children, my wife Chris is a 33 year old blonde haired green eyed Elvin like beauty as she is a very petit lady (5’ tall 100 lbs size 12 shoes in kids).It is also needless to say she is very very ticklish an I love to tickle her every chance I get.

But don’t get me wrong she can dish it out too; she keeps her nails long and sharp and knows how to use them when she gets the chance.

This all started on a Thursday morning when after and aborted try at making love (childish interruptis) and a offer of a lunchtime tryst I left Chris at home and went off to drop the kids at school and run a few errands. But as usual things got out of hand and it was 2pm before I was able to get home and to our fun. But as I pulled up in front of the house there was a car parked in the middle of our driveway and blocking me, so I had to pull into our barn drive, which wasn’t a problem it just makes for a longer walk .As I walked up the house I passed close to the white SUV and saw that it was full of Avon stuff, an knew it had to be Pam bringing Crissy’s avon to her. Oh well more delays, I was hoping she was almost ready to leave because I wanted to make love to my wife.

Pam is a pretty woman a little older than Chris, but where Chris is fair Pam is darkly tanned, almost 6’ tall, large breasts, nice body and the prettiest hands I have seen. She keeps them French tipped and painted; her fingers are long and slender. Don’t get me wrong I think my wife’s hands are beautiful too; it is just something about them that draws my attention.

But as I got closer to the house I started hearing laughing and squealing NNOOOOO! Ahahahahah stop it! Hahahahahahahah. That got my attention, sounded like Crissy laughing!

I stood there a good 30 seconds in shock. Could it be? Was Pam tickling Chris? I had to see this; I headed for the door that leads from the garage to the kitchen through the laundry room.

As I stood there in the doorway back in the shadows looking into the living room I saw Pam and Crissy on the couch, Chris was laying on her back, and Pam was on top of her sitting on her hips and tickling up and down her sides as Crissy held on to her wrists trying to stop the tickling attack ahahahahah stoppp it hahahaha noooooo! Pam didn’t stop, what’s the matter baby are we ticklish here? Koochie koochie Koo?

Ahahahahahahah nooooo all Crissy could do was laugh .As I was about to walk in and interrupt the torture, I heard Pam say, come on, say it say it! Say uncle.

What was going on? Uncle? That was our safe word for us when the tickling got to be too much. But why was Pam asking her to say it? Was this a game? About that time Crissy laughed out a loud NEVER! As she exploded in another set of giggles, Pam just kept running her hands up and down Crissy’s sides and ribs and the laughing and giggling just kept on.ahahaha haahaaahaa eeheheheheee

Suddenly there was a loud buzzing sound as the egg timer went off that was sitting on the coffee table . Pam stopped her tickling of Crissy and said ok first round is yours,

Ok said Pam lets see how long you last with your hands tied. Crissy’s eyes got big and she swallowed hard do we have to? She whined. Pam just smiled and held out a pair of long socks and started tying Crissy’s crossed wrists.

All I could do was watch as they continued their game.

Now said Pam where to put you? Chris just stood there and smiled I don’t have a clue Pam looked at her a grinned don’t worry I will think of something…… hmmmm, I got it. As she pulled her victim to our momma san chair, (a large bowl shaped chair that looks like it was made from tree branches and sits on a base made of the same material with a large cushion) she quickly placed Crissy in the chair and pulled her arms over her head and tied them to the top of the chair. She then placed another cushion behind her back causing her to arch her back thrusting here belly forward. She then lifted Crissy’s legs up on the coffee table and tying each ankle to a corner of the table far enough apart so as to be unable to protect one foot with the other. She was in trouble now!

There sat Chris, hands behind her head belly pushed out, feet bare and helpless and me sitting in the laundry room floor watching in amazement as Pam sat on the table at Chris’s bare feet. Ready hunny?

Chris just shakes her head no and closes her eye unable to watch what was going to happen next. As Pam starts the timer again here we go 10 minutes more and you win. Ready? Set. Go!

With that she ran her nails up Crissy’s right arch causing her to throw her head back, groaning NOOOOOO! stop pleaseee hehehehehe not my feet , she starts shaking her head side to side making her ponytail swish back and forth, laughing uncontrollably, Pam just smiles and keeps scratching her nails along Crissy’s arch ,ah dose it tickle? hmmm? Dose it? Dose it tickle tickle tickle? Aaaaahahahahahahahahaha nooooo don’t hahahaha talk like hehehehehehe that! Hehehehehehehehehe.

Pam then starts tickling the other foot at the same time all the while verbally teasing her victim.

All I can do is stare .I can’t believe what is happening here. There sits one of the sexiest women I know with some of the prettiest hands anywhere, tickling and teasing my wife in some kind of tickle game or something. Meanwhile Pam has moved her attack to between her victim’s toes, making her cackle like a mad woman she is laughing so hard she is unable to talk just make a screaming kind of laugh as she arches her body in an attempt to escape the toe tickling,

Pam leans in and asks her, give up? Come on say it say it! Pam goes back to raking her nails up and down Crissy’s feet from toe to heel, come on baby tickle tickle tickle!!! Crissy is losing her mind. I don’t think she can say uncle, as all she can do is laugh and laugh. As the tickling of her feet continues.

Pam looks at the timer and says damm 6 minutes to go have to try something else. With that she reaches up ad lifts Chris’s shirt up and over her head baring her belly and ribs .Crissy has on her bikini under her clothes, A white tee-shirt and gray sweat pants she had been planning on laying out in her hammock today, she had told that me this morning. And now with all her squirming around her sweats were even with swim bottoms exposing her abs and sweet navel to her tormentor.Crissy has the sweetest navel , not a innie and or an outtie but right in the middle. Crissy gasps as she feels her belly bared, she knows that this is her worst spot.

Pam seeing her reaction sensing a weakness pushes the back of the momma san chair back and down causing it to recline more causing Crissy to be in a more of a laid back position. Causing her arched body to thrust upward.

Ready to give up? Or must we tease the belly? Pam asks.

Crissy moans deep in her chest but still shaking her head no.

Pam starts dragging her fingertips across her tummy mmmmm so soft and tender Pam says.

Crissy is biting her lip and grunting and wiggling like she is on fire.

Pam grins and starts making scratching motions with her fingers as they slide over her bare belly and sides.

Crissy is laughing harder than ever AAHAAHAAHAAHAAH HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO’

Do I smell victory says Pam as her fingers swirl in closer and closer homing in on the bellybutton NOOOONONONONONOOOOO NOT THERE!, dose she have a ticklie belly button hmmmmm? Asks Pam as her fingers swirl around the navel.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEEEEEEESEEEEEE NOOOOOOO!Begs Crissy

Say it say uncle, do it or else! Says Pam. NOOOOO! Screams Chris.

Fine says Pam I have something special for this spot, with that she places her face against Crissy’s belly , I was expecting to here a zerbert instead I heard a scream! A scream that slowly turned into mad laughter that went silent as Crissy went ballistic, bucking, shaking her head, mouth wide open as silent laughter poured out her mouth, at first I didn’t know what was happening. Then I saw Pam’s face as she pulled back a little to look at Chris. Then I knew what was happening! Pam was licking her navel , it was driving Crissy insane she was holding Crissy by the waist and licking like a cat after cream , I knew it was over she couldn’t take that for long, when suddenly the buzzer went off.

She had done it! But how?

Pam looks at her and says, darn it! So close, But you win. But can I lick your navel a couple of more times. Love your reaction! As she starts to stick her tongue in again. Crissy sucks her tummy in as far as possible and screams. NO NO NO NO FAIR, STOP IT, I WON QUIT IT!

Pam jus smiles as she stands up ok ok was just kidding calm down. Let’s get you loose.

As Crissy gets to her feet she smiles ok HUNNY next week it’s your turn and as I recall the stakes were 3 to 1. I get to tickle you for a whole hour, be sure to wear your string bikini, and I’ll have my nails done fresh French tips and painted tickle pink.

Pam just stood there open mouthed, looking stunned. How did you do it?

Doesn’t matter dose it? I did it next week it’s your turn!

I waited till Pam had drove off down the road before sneaking out and grabbing my wife and dragging her to the bedroom and pinning her to our bed , I saw the whole thing I said , how did you make it through the navel licking ? I know you can’t stand it, so how?

Its none of your business! She said. Oh really? I said putting my face on her belly as my tongue sought her navel. NO! Nnnnnnoooooooo! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Now how did you do it I said as I looked her in the eyes

Please stop can’t take any more. Uncle, UNCLE UNCLE!! Ok?

Nope I said tell me how come you didn’t give up or the next lick lasts a whole minute.

Oh please don’t I am wore out. She is a good tickler. Lets make love before the kids get home, ok?

Tell me , I said, or its lick lick !as I started to lower my face o her belly again.

NO NO NO! OK STOP I‘LL TELL, she yelled as I started to kiss her navel.

Well I said?

I didn’t really she said I wasn’t able, it was like she was tickling my brain it seemed like. All I could do was laugh and try to get air so I could laugh some more, if she had stopped just a little I would have given up, but I just couldn’t stop laughing to say it.

Really? I asked.

Yes really, now make love to me!

So I did, we did, and that’s the end!

Till Chris get her revenge

Revenge!! thats was good stuff.. But with such a good description of Pam, Chrissy should be getting her own back. Good detail on the tickling..

NICE STORY!

You could write several stories of these tickling encounters.:jumpupanddown:

Sweet! I love petite women, especially if they're ticklish!

Fine story. You have talent.
I do have one suggestion to make it easier to read - use quotation marks where appropriate.
I look forward to reading more of your work.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back