• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Breaking of the Cat Burglar

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
The Breaking of the Cat Burglar

I awoke to the sound of a crash and I could sense there was someone else in the house.

I went for the bat I keep at the foot of my bed and as quietly as I could, grabbed a special object from my nightstand.

I exited my bedroom and into the semi-short hallway, I could hear the sound of clinking silverware coming from the kitchen.

I made my way noiselessly to the entrance of the kitchen and was shocked at what I saw.

It was a female burglar, she had lengthy legs topped with a plump yet firm looking ass, her raven black hair fell off her shoulders to her mid-back.

Her body looked even better due to her second skin like leather catsuit that clung to her every curve.

The thieving vixen didn't notice me as I crept up from behind her and cupped the rag laced with chloroform over her nose and mouth.

She tried to fight back, but due to the combination of being took by surprise and the chloroform it wasn't long before she was unconscious.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and drug her to my bedroom.

Acting fast, I tied her to my bed in an “X” position, I couldn't help but admire her body as she slept.

She awoke in a few seconds and asked, still a little groggy “Where am I?”.

“Oh Your up” I said with a slight grin on my face.

“Well, you tried to rob me” I explained

“So what?...your going to call the cops on me?” she hissed

“No...no cops” I reassured her, removing her shoes “I have my own brand of justice in store for you” I said, rubbing her bare feet with the palms of my hands.

“W-What are you going to do to me?” she asked nervously, but with a hint of arousal in her voice.

“Tell me” I said, running my fingers slowly up and down the soles of her feet causing her to squirm a little. “Are you ticklish?”

Her eye's widened with both fear and excitement. “No...please...anything but that” she said though giggles.

I began to let my fingers explore her soft, delicate and apparently very sensitive soles and toes.

I found a really sensitive spot right under her toes that made her almost pull out of her restraints.

She was going insane with laughter, saying things like “Please...I'll never steal again”.

When I thought she’d had enough I stopped the tickling and the poor girl passed out in my bed.

Before going to bed myself, I unlocked the restraints and tucked her in.

The next morning, I was jolted awake by the smell of eggs and bacon frying.

I walked into the kitchen to find the raven haired thief making breakfast.

I shook my head, thinking it had to be a dream.

She greeted me with a “Morning...My name is Stacy”.

Before I could say anything, she kissed me on the cheek and said “That was the best tickling I've had in a long time”.

I didn't know what to say, I had thought it was all a very good dream.

“Can you tickle me like that every night?” Asked Stacy

The End
-----

As Always feedback is welcome

Excellent. Your story was the reverse of stories I wrote several years ago on the forum, where a male tickling bandit tickled his female victims.

Very nice story.

Mitch

Excellent. Your story was the reverse of stories I wrote several years ago on the forum, where a male tickling bandit tickled his female victims.

Very nice story.

Mitch

Thanks, but what stories? I just joined for the first time last month

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back