• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Demon Inuyasha

TickleDemon

TMF Novice
Hey Im new to the forum, this is my first tickle story in a long time. Im sorry for its poor quility i will work on tickling details i just wanted to spice one up as a token of my affection for this site. I will try my best to please any requests you may have. I except and encourage critism.

It was another beautiful day as Kagome got out of bed she walked to her closet putting on her traditional school girl uniform consisting of a white button up shirt with a red bow, a green skirt, white knee high socks, and black dress shoes. As she hurried to the well she jumped in excited to see Inuyasha again. As she appeared in a feild she looked around she saw someone sitting by a tree. She rushed over seeing Inuyasha sleeping.

"WAKE UP!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs making Inuyasha jump ten feet into the air.

"What are you doing you stupid girl i was sleeping." Inuyasha of course was not pleased as he looked at her in anger he regain his composer, "I've been waitting for you Kagome."

"Really! well thats a first." She looked at him smiling.

"Shipoo was teaching me alil something about you humans." Inuyasha smiled widely as Shipoo came running towards them.

"HI Kagome" he smiled at her as Inuyasha and him exchanged glances.

"Um what are you guys talking about?" Kagome looked alil nervious, she was dealing with a half demon after all.

"Well those sit commands really hurt and i thought i should get some payback." He walked towards her.

"Sit Bhehahehahehehthh no no hwehhehahehahehe" She was interuptted by the tickly tail of Shipoo as it ran up her leg behind the soft pale skin behind her knees.

"Shipoo told me humans were ticklish, i thought it was stupid but it looks kind of fun." As Kagomes legs buckled from the knee tickling she feel to the ground as Shipoo put a scroll spell making her totally immobile as she laid on the ground in spread eagle formation. Inuyasha sat on the ground as he removed her shoes he extended his claws and raked his nails gently up ur stocking soles.

"HEHAhehahe nothehahe mhehy feeehehehet!" As much as she tried to struggle the scroll prevented all movement. Shipoo jumped on her chest pulling her shirt up as he tickled her navel with his tail as he attack her underarms. Kagome exploded into laughter, tears rolled down her cheeks and her face trickled with sweat. Soon Inuyasha pulled her socks off exposing her baby sole soles, his mouth watered as he felt a new sensation, he leaned in running his tounge up and down her soles as she screamed like a banshee, Inuyasha had a rough cat like tounge tickling worse then anything. With the combined tickling efforts Kagome sooned blacked out with lack of oxygen. She woke up in her bed her socks gone and Shipoos scroll on the floor.

HAHA! i shoulda known my sis would b begging 2 c Inu-Yasha tickled. She has a crush on him, just like i have a crush on Lum, another of my idol Rumiko Takahashi's creations. In fact, my very 1st tickle story was of Lum being tickled ^_^

Ill do my best

Tickling_Gurl Ill do my best in doing a tickle story with Shipoo and Inuyasha being tickled. Im sure Kagome wants some revenge on those to ;)

*tickling Tickling_Gurls sides* If you want anymore stories just tell me, ill do anything for you;)

Just 2 let u know, Tickle Demon, that sis is taken by someone from the Anime Tickling Forum, and he's VERY protective of her. So i wouldn't try flirting w/ her if i were u

Ill leave it at this

Im not here to flirt, im not here to cause trouble. Im just here to write stories and make a few friends. Im sorry if my last post seemed alil to flirty...

Anyways, the Inuyasha story will be going soon.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back