• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story, "Golda"

Tickler70

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've been around, but I thought you might like my second story.

Golda

Golda Baldwin sat quietly in her office grading the papers of her English 101 composition class. Barely older then the college freshmen she taught at fillbran’s academy for girls, she had found teaching more challenging than she had expected, especiallt the trio of Carrie Flynt, Laura Donnegan, and their leader Lisa malone. The girls had no respect for anyone, even Miss Crane the librarian, had lately seemed to be nervous around them.
She had no idea what th girls had done to Miss crane, but she felt sure she knew the source of her own problem with the girls. At age twenty five, ZGolda had a tedency to be shy and retiring and she ddid not exactly hold a commanding presence in the classroom. She sighed and shook her head sadly at Laura donnegan’s paper on the industrial revolution. It was as if the girl’s barely even wanted to try for her. She pushed her thick framed glasses back up onto her nose and ran a hand through her long ringlets of brown hair. She kicked off her sandals and made tiny fists with her toes.
The soft click of her door closing startled her. It was well past nine o’clock in the evevning. Even the janitorial staff had left by now. she looked up to see Laura, Lisa, and Carrie standing in her office. all three girls were smiling, which Golda felt could not be good.
“What can I do for you girls?”she asked, hoping to keep the nervouness out her voice. It would not be good to let these girls know they scared her. Lisa moved forward.
“We just wanted to talk you about the grades for our term papers,”Lisa said. Golda fumbled with the stack of papers.
“Well, I haven’t finished grading them yet,”shesaid,”But I must say it doesn’t look promising.”
“Oh, C’mon Miss Baldwin, cut us some slack,” said Lisa, sitting on the edge of Golda’s desk. Golda noticed that carrie and Laura had moved around to the sides of her desk.
“Well let me finish grading them and maybe then we’ll see about extra credit work.”
“why, Miss Baldwin, you[’ve taken you’re shoes off!” Carrie exclaimed. Golda glanced down at her barefeet. Lisa looked at her with mock concern.
“Oh, are you’re little tootsies tired she exclaimed. “Wheel her around here girls and let me see. “
Before Golda could protest. Carrie and Laura had grabbed her by the shoulders and wheeled her office chair around to the front of the desk. Lisa knelt down and seized Golda’s ankles.
“Why these little toes look just as tired as can be,”Lisa said,”I bet you’d like a foot massage, wouldn’t you? I bet that’s just the extra credit you were thinking of.”
“Girls I really don’t thiiii-eeeeennk!” The last word turned into a squeal of lughter ast Lisa’s fingers scraped acrodss the bottom of Golda’s bare foot. She jerked her leg andtried to free herself, but the girls held her in her chair.
“I think you should just stay quiet until the massage is done, Miss Baldwin, then you can tell me how much you think it’s worth.”
Golda heard a tearing noise, thewn felt Carrie push a piece of duct tape over the teacher’s mouth. Golda tried to work it free, but she became distracted when Lisa went back to work “massaging” her feet.
Golda wriggled and struggled in her seat. She hated being tickled, worse than anything. She triewd to cry out beneath her gag, as Lisa’s nimble fingers danced across Golda’s bare soles and between her slender toes. She bucked like a bronco in the seat, and suddenly she broke free from the girls and ran fro the door.
It took her a moment to realize something was wrong. Then she fel the soft breeze as her skirt fell down around her ankles. In horror, Golda realized what had happened. The button from her skirt had caught the back of the office chair and popped off. I her moment of hesitation the girls pounced on her and pulled her to the floor. Lisa pulled the skirt away as Carrie and Laure held golda down. Smiling Lisa grabbed a large pair os sissors from Golda’s desk and cut the skirt into strips. Slowly she tied Golda’s ankles toether with one strip, then tosses another to to Laure. carrie and Lura force Golda’s hands up over her head then tied her wrist together. Golda watched in horror as they cut off her blouse, leaving her in only her bra and panties.
“Well girls,”Lisa said,”I think we need to give Golda here a full body massage, so we can be sure of making A’s.”
With that, Lisa went back to work on Golda’s poor feet. Carrie began tickling Golda’s armpits, while Laura went to work on the poor woman’s soft belly. Golda struggled and wiggled, trying desperately to get free. Her mind began to melt down, and it became harder and harder to think. However she became dimly aware of a new sensation. Her nipples had become hard beneath her bra, and she’d gotten wetter between her legs. She struggled madl, but only succeeded in turnung herself over.
“:Oh I think I know what she want’s”said carrie. Golda’s buttt suddenly felt a draft as Carriee pulled down the back of her panties. Golda’s eyes widened in terror and she squealed as she realized what was happening. Carrie’s long nails softly scraped over Golda’s soft pink cheeks. Golda couldn’t stand to be tickled anywhere, but nobody had every tickled her bottom before, and she quickly realized it was the most ticklish spot of all. She clenched and unclenched her cheeks, much to the girl’s delight.
Soon Golda could no longer even stuggle, just lie there and whimper as three sets of fingers danced across her body. Lisa stayed down by her feet, tickling the tender spots just beneath her toes. Carrie concentrated on Golda’s soft sweet bottom, while Laura tickled her arpits. Golda barely even noticed when the flipped her back over, at least until Carrie started working on Gold’a s womanhood. This brought Golda back to her senses in a heartbeat, but only long enough to begin to moan. Laura cut Golda’s bra off, and her finger’s began to make tiny soft circles against the teacher’s breasts. Golda tried to resist, but to no avail. Her mind exploded in flash of colors as she climaxed. It seemed to go on forever, and till Golda lost consciouness.
She came to to the sound of traffic. her heart still throbbed and she could still feel the sensations on her skin. She felt wet grass against her and realized she was still nude. She blinked and raised her head. She saw a sign reading “Filbran’s academy for girls ten miles” With a start she realized the girls had dropped her off , stark naked, in a ditch beside the highway, ten miles from home.
Covering herself as best she could, Golda began the long walk back to school. A walk not made any easier by the blades of grass that tickled her still sensitive bare feet.

Whoa- what a sad ending for the prof... or not.....me thinks those 3

girls are in for some tickling themselves- think your up to it?

good stuff- keep writing!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back