• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge of the Aeons FFX

TickleDemon

TMF Novice
Here is the Final Fantasy X story, I hope its up to your liking
rob331. Ill try to work on my skills. Please give me some tips its been a long time since i wrote these. All comments are welcome.

"Valefore come forth!" Yuna stood in a big grassy feild as super sonic winds picked up as Valefore came from the skies landing next to its master.
"Valefore won't last against my Ifrit." The two Aeons battled as Valefore was knocked out and Yuna slumped in defeat.
"Damn it I'm no good anymore, only if Tidus was here." As she gathered her thoughts she new she was beat, all her Aeons were defeated and she walked to the winning Summoner giving him a gift as she laid in the field alone and fell asleep.

"We must do something, I'm tired of being beaten." Bahamut was ferious as the others Aeons voiced there opion
"She sucks as a summoner ever since her boyfriend dissapeared." Ifrit said.
"Maybe we can teach her a lession." The Mangus Sisters smiled evily.
"What should we do?" asked Valefore.
"Well i know that Tidus and her would stay up late at nights tickling eachother, she is very ticklish."
"Tickling! thats your best idea, lets eat her soul" said Anima
"We can't kill her so lets tickle her" Shiva spoke up her nipples seemed to poke through her bra as she smirked evily.

The ground began to shake violently waking the sleepy Yuna as she looked up she say all her Aeons looking at her.
"I..I...I didn't summon any of you, did I?" Yuna was still sleepy and alil confused.
"Yuna we come to teach you a lession" said Xion as the Mangus Sisters flew to her as Shiva restrained Yuna with some icy cuffs. Her arms were over her head, they felt like they weight tons as she tried to lift her arms and legs and they wouldn't budge. The Magus Sisters formed a triangle around Yuna.
"Hey what are you doing?" Yuna struggled more as they grinned at her
"Delta Attack!" The once powerful summon attack became a higly powerful tickle torture. A large triangle envoloped Yuna as the a tiny ball formed at the top shotting lightning down to Yuna, Yuna screamed in laughter as each lightning bolt send waves of ticklish pleasure through her body to her brain. Each bolt seemed to increse her ticklishness as she struggled at her bounds screaming in ticklish delight. The other Aeons watched awaiting there turn. Soon the lightning stopped and the triangle dissapeared as the sisters returned to there postitions.
"Yuna you are a horrible Summoner, where here to teach you a lesson." Xion calloped forward
"Oh please stop the torture." Yuna begged as even the grass she laid on tickled her.
"We are sick of these losses" As he moved closer "Thors Hammer!" As the blast of lightning shot from his horn engulfing Yuna in ticklish agony as the lightning shot teased all her nerve endding, it felt like millions of tiny ticklish fingers allover her soft ticklish flesh. The lightning not only ticklish her allover put desinergrated the very clothes she wore as Xion stopped the attack Yuna laid naked on the soft green grass.
"It is my turn now." Shiva moved forward her mouth watering as she saw the naked body of Yuna, but her attention was to the size 5 feet. Shiva knelt at the little beautys running her long nails up and down her soles as Yuna soon renewed with life laughed away. Shiva
drove Yuna crazy as she tickled the soft flesh between her toes. No matter how much she begged Shiva never slowed down as she worsened the torture using her tounge licking and sucking her toes. Yuna couldn't make up her mind, as she wanted the tickle torture to stop she wanted more, the more tickling the wetter her womanhood got. Shiva smiled as she new Yuna was insanley horny as she tickled her pussy and sucked her toes listing to Yuna begging to cum.
"MMMHEhahe please Shiva let me mmmmmm cum."
"You promise to win."
"Oh God anything!" Yuna was riveing in pleasure as she felt Shivas 10 fingers tickle attack her soles Yuna cried out laughing as her senses exploded in a huge orgazim. She soon passed out, waking up in the local inn.
"Was that a vision? or..." She felt between her legs feeling her warm juices. "was it real?"

Woooo! What a story! That's great. I don't mean any disrespect but it

was a great tickling story and i also found it funny cause the aeons

could talks and stuff- i'm a big fan of the game and that was some

creativity there. Nice work.

Great!

This is some great game fiction...thanks! :cool:

Thank You

I apperciate the great comments im getting, I will try to bring more to the TMF

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back