• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shipoo's Defeat

TickleDemon

TMF Novice
This story is for Tickling_Gurl.

As Kagome regain her composter she thought back to the torture from Shipoo and Inuyasha.
"Damn those two ill get them." Putting her socks and shoes on she ran to the well with Shipoo's scroll in her backpack. She jumped through the well as she appeared back into the field. She walked around aimlessly hoping to find her two torturers. As she walked down a dirt path she heard a fimilar voice.
"Oh what a stupid human girl I showed her." Shipoo walked out of the brush to see Kagome's ankles as he looked up in shock.
"Hi Shipoo long time no see." She smiled as she picked him up by the scruff of his collar.
"Hey come on let me go don't hurt me it was Inuyasha's idea not mine." Shipoo hoped he could get himself out of this with his sly skills. As Shipoo struggled in the air Kagome smiled at him.
"Where do you think your going hehe your so cute." Kagome moved her index finger over Shipoo's left sole making him squeal with laughter.
"Hey hehe don't do that." Shipoo wiggled more now not wanting to be tickled. He couldn't stand it, as he saw the evil look in Kagomes eyes it reminded him of the evil look in the demons eyes just before they tickle tortured him.
"Shipoo us STUPID humans have a saying." Still holding him she put him on the ground taking the scroll out, "Paybacks a bitch." She slapped the scroll on him as he feel to the ground immoble. As Kagome moved his arms and legs spread eagle she lightly tickled his armpits making the fox burst out in laughter.
"Hehahe Hey hehahe IT hehaEHahe was Inuahayashas idea." Shipoo tried to clear his name of the crime but it fell on deaf ears. She ran her nails up and down his sides to his waist and back to his hollows of his armpits. The fox could no longer beg but laugh as tears rolled down his cheeks.
"My Shipoo your a very ticklish fox, im surprised this fur doesn't tickle you" Kagome loved every minute as she tickled his lil belly and ribs she stopped to give him a quick breather.
"Why...Why can't you tickle Inuyasha?" Shipoo tried to stall his way as he tried to over come the spell.
"Oh hes nexted but first." Kagome moved her hand down to his feet just as Shipoo was about to overcome the power of the scroll the tickling on his feet through off his consintration making it impossible to move as Kagome tickled her heart out running her fingers up and down his soles making him beg and plead for the torture to end.
"Shipoo shut the hell up you woke me up." Kagome stopped as the voice sounded very fimilar she ran off into the brush as Inuyasha came out of the woods.
"Help mehehe please." Shipoo looked at Inuyasha, its not my fault Kagomes here she caught me and tickled me.
"That stupid girl if she thinks she can get me shes wrong." Inuyasha ran off into the forest with great speed screaming out Kagomes name.
"Inuyasha help ME!!" Shipoo tried to concentrate again, "my own illusion used on me im so stupehahehahid!" Shipoo's laugh again rang out into the forest as Kagome laid at his feet tickling them.
"Im starting to like tickling alot i can't wait to get Inuyasha hehe." With a devilish smile and pleasure building she set off in search of Inuyasha.

Hope you enjoyed

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back