• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birds of Prey, Part 2 (mostly upperbody)

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
Helena couldn't wait any longer, she knew something had to be wrong because Oracle hadn't contacted her yet and she should have been home for over two hours. She turned to make her way back home to make her way back home and found that her way was blocked by a figure in the shadows. She started towards the figure but than jumped as a small dart embedded itself into her skin. Almost instantly her vision blurred and she began slumping to the ground. The last thing she saw was a womanly formed body approaching her.......
Helena woke to find herself chained to a pole. Her wrists were chained far above her head and her ankles were chained to the floor. But the most suprising thing was that she was only dressed in her black bra and underware. She experimented with her bonds for a while until a shutting door announced the arrival of her captive. Helena turned, expecting a band of thugs but to her suprise was met by a petite young lady. She walked to the front of Helena and checked her bonds. "What ever you do you wont get anything out of me!" Helena spat at the woman. "I believe quite differently, I managed to catch you and while pain may not be your weakness I know what is," said the woman approaching her body. "Like you I am a metahuman, but unlike you I have the power to know where people are tickling and I am a pretty supurb tickler if I say so myself," she added mockingly. Helena was shocked at her predicament but hadn't been tickled for a long time and did't know what to epect. "I believe one of your spots would be right.........here,"said the woman as she twirled a nail into Helena's armpit. "Wooaaaahahehehehehehe," giggled Helena as the tickling took her by suprise. She tried to twist away but the lady wrapped an arm around her waist and continued scratching her nails into Helena's open armspits. Then she started to goose Helena's exposed sides with her other hand and as laughter bubbled out she used both hands to tickle her sides. "NOOOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cried Helena as the jolts of ticklish sensations ran up her sides. "OOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHHAHNOOOMOOOOOORRRHEHEHE!" Helena laughed as the woman glided over her sensative sides. "Maybe this will help a little," the woman laughed as she counted Helena's ribs as slowly and tickly as possible as Helena shook with laughter. "STOOOHOHOAHAHAHAHAPTHEHEHEHETICKLING!" cried Helena as her senses were overloaded. She never saw the girl croach over and therefor didn't know that the nails were going to quickly move to her helpless tummy. "WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH,"cried Helena through gales of laughter as the woman danced her torturous nail over Helena's tummy. She drew designs lazyly on Huntress' super sensitive abs as Helena's screamed in ticklish agony. "Are we having fun honey?" asked the woman mockingly as Helena shook her head frantically as laughter poured out. "Because I could stop, or I could do this," she said as she twirled a finger into Helena's oval bellybutton. Helena vision blurred as tears formed and she jammed her face into her arms to supress the laughter but that little finger caused unbearable torture to her navel. Finally the woman stopped and stepped back grinning to admire her ticklish prisoner. Dangling by the chains, Helena gasped out, "No....more....tickling....please....I'll....do....anything." The ladies grin grew wider and said, "thats my girl and then she she set her tongue on Helena's tummy and traced all over her tummy and around her button. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHONOOOOOHAOHOAHAHAHAHAHHA!" cried Helena as her tummy was invaded once again. The lady avoided her bellybutton for a while then drilled in straight and true and like magic Helena's body fell limp in her arms and the only life that came from her was the endless laughter that echoed throughout the room........

also one other thing

Please throw in some foot tickling on Dinah

part 3?

Let's see part 3 of this. Dinah is the only one left but lets see some foot tickling

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back