• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

26 Male looking for M Lers in Melbourne (M/M pics included)

Tails

TMF Regular
Hey,

I'm a 26 year old living in Melbourne currently looking for a M lers who would be interested in restraining and mercilessly tickling me. I have had a few tickling sessions before that lasted 2 or 3 hours which was heaps of fun. Could go longer....

I would also be up for a gang tickling session and I have a place where I can host with no interruptions close to the city.

Below is some pics from my last session.

IMG_07151.jpgIMG_0718.jpgIMG_0712.jpg

Fling me a message if anyone is keen.

Often the biggest issue with planning a tickling activity is having a private venue, and you've got that, which is great.

I'd be interested, but only if it's a gang tickling whereby I'd have at least one other person helping me dish out the tickles!
Many hands make light work :)

hey I would be interested in tickling you I have tools to tie you down with also have feathers and other things to tickled you with if interested p/m me Chris.

So many M/M Melbournites into tickling :( I am one lonesome 29 year old Brisbane guy haha

There may be many people in Melbourne interested in tickling, but for most, there's no action :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back