• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Many thanks to Ticklishangel52 for this one.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Country erotica.

Feel free to leave comments.

Many thanks to Ticklishangel52 for this one.

Heaven’s Just a Sin Away…
Inspired by ticklishangel52.
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c.

Andrea was in the uncertainty of heaven, looking up at Jeb with an ominous enchantment. He loomed over her, making her squirm even more in her bondage, making her feel herself spread to the bed

“I can see my sweet mustang feels a little corralled today.”

She looked up at him, watching the eyes that held her attention and breathed heavily but as quietly as she could, not wanting to show any emotion.

“You’re so nervous right now that I can tell even through that shirt you’re beginning to sweat.”

She was beginning to and suddenly stopped squirming, riveting herself to the bed and eying him warily, watching his eyes that she felt were riveted to her very soul. She was beginning to sweat even more now, feeling her denim shirt beginning to stick to her back and sides and she tried to resist pulling at the bonds. Everything seemed larger than life as he shifted himself over her and rested his hands on the bed, barely inches from her armpits. She tried not to look in either direction, trying not to give away any emotion, as the immanency of anything he was going to do was here. She wanted to close her eyes, so it would all go away, but even that would be to show emotion and give him more over her, but her body moved against her will, trying to back away from his hands.

“Mmmmm, quivering nips, nervous eyes and a squirming under me that feels so good… I like”

His eyes never left her and she really wanted to squirm now, wanting to get loose and save herself. Her breath was even more labored now and she caught a glimpse of her chest beginning to heave and hoped that he hadn’t seen it. She felt every nerve ending personified and desperation welled within her, bubbling like some mysterious liquid in a cauldron.

He lifted his hands and hovered them inches away from her armpits and she jerked out of reaction then suddenly tried to compose herself again. A soft giggle came from his lips and the fingers slowly descended. She squirmed again tugging at the bonds that held her wrists and again he giggled and the fingers stopped descending. The fingers changed direction and slowly descended inward to her neck and stopped at the top button of her shirt.

“Shall I open the barn door and let them horses bolt?” He smiled as he said it and as his fingers touched the top button.

The dam burst and she clenched her eyes shut and shook her head no, causing him to giggle once again and the top button popped undone. He slowly slid a single finger downward in between the now spreading shirt and teased it back out after meeting the next button. She shivered; suddenly opening her eyes shook her head once more.

“I wonder how many horses I’ll find in the barn.” He smiled sweetly, giggled again and fingered the next button. “I’ll bet there are a couple of mustangs in there too, just waiting for a good run.”

She squirmed again and clenched her eyes tightly shut once more. As the button came undone, she let out a barely audible squeal and again he giggled. She began to feel cool air now caressing her neck and below and again she shivered.

“Do I hear restless horses in the barn?” He smiled sweetly again. “Restless mustangs even?”

She almost silently squealed again; opened her eyes quickly then clenched them shut once more as she felt his finger on her shirt again. The finger was again slow and incessant; seeking, searching, following the open part of her shirt to the next button, which almost seemed an eternity away. Still again she almost silently squealed as his finger met with that button and other fingers joined in to tease it loose. She could feel the cool air more and more as her shirt became more and more open and she shivered again. Once again she was desperately trying not to show any emotion, but the resistance within her was wearing down.

“I’m wondering how many wild mustangs are in the barn; as many as there are buttons on your shirt?”

She wanted to scream “NO” and “STOP,” but her voice had left her, as if to bolt from the very barn he was casually referring to. Her breath was shallow and she still clenched her eyes tightly shut.

“Well now, I think I see two lil’ ole’ mustangs.”

Again another squeal, and this time she flinched as well, while still desperately trying to hide her emotions. The finger was still incessant and she could feel it slide a hair’s length away from her breasts and feel it again as it met with still another button. Still another button undone and slowly her intimacy was being was being corralled.

“Mmmmm I’ll bet those mustangs wanna come out and play,”

She flinched again, knowing there was only one more button left undone and knowing that he would take his sweet time in undoing it. She wanted to open her eyes but she didn’t want to look down to an open shirt and a final button. The silence in the room was deafening and a part of her inside was screaming as the last button loomed and cursing at herself for not wearing a bra.

“Someone’s feelin’ free today what with no bra and Its almost like ropin’ the wind. Mmmmm I like.” His voice was soft and a bit distant, even though he was right next to her. Again she flinched, knowing that almost the last shred of her intimacy was about to be taken away from her. She felt the finger slide inside her shirt opening, felt it touch the button and now felt other fingers join in to tease the button and to taunt her as well. Suddenly what sounded like a gunshot was the last button and she squealed and gasped. She flinched again as she felt her shirt slowly being parted away from her. Suddenly her intimacy was totally exposed and gone, and she froze on the bed.

“Mmmmmm these mustangs look wild and need to be tamed.”

She flinched and gasped; still keeping her eyes shut and now squirmed on the bed. She flinched again, feeling his finger tips caressing her nipples and a shiver went through her, directly from her nipples to her brain.

His fingers slowly encircled the nipples then lightly pinched them, causing her to flinch once more and let out another gasp. The fingers now began a slow sensually massage, by tracing the nipples and areolas and this made her squirm again. Another soft short laugh came from him, followed by another soft pinch and more tracing. She could feel her nipples getting harder and more erect and she desperately wanted to quell those feelings within her, to make him stop. But it was too late as the dam was slowly bursting. She suddenly found that her intimacy was slowly becoming his prisoner and she squirmed even more. He had her by the nipples and she was now wondering if he was going to corral her and slowly saddle, ride and break her senses one by one.

“I see something just as soft as your now erect nipples.” He whispered. “And I must thank your nipples for letting me know, that you want me in the worst way.”

She squirmed again, wondering what part of her he was eying now and she cursed her nipples for letting out one more secret. She desperately wanted to open her eyes to see what he was looking at, but she also didn’t want her eyes to help give away any more secrets. She writhed for a mere second and gasped as she felt single fingers in each of her wide open armpits, probing to the very deepest level. She now wondered if he was wondering if he had found another sensitive spot that he could capture, take prisoner and dominate and this was suddenly confirmed as he gutturally giggled and the fingers continued to probe. The soft touch of his fingers went strait to her brain and was now taking her nerve endings there, prisoner one by one and stripping them to the bone.

“Well now lookee here… These armpits look so virgin and I’m wondering if you’re virgin as well. Jeans and panties can be very appealing and very revealing you know.”

The word virgin exploded within her as it was the last word she wanted him to use and slowly stripping her of her jeans and panties was the last thing she wanted him to do to her. The two single fingers in her armpits brought her back to her senses and she clenched her mouth tightly shut, not wanting to give him any sort of verbal reaction. Again she wanted to see but again she didn’t want her eyes helping to give away any more secrets. The fingers now slowly traced the outer edges of her pits, with one going clockwise and the other going counterclockwise, dividing her senses and again taking them prisoner and slowly and now sensually stripping them to the bone.

“These are sooooo soft that I’m wondering if the rest of you is just soft; from your heavenly head to the tips of your teasing toes. And yes, I saw them flex and squirm inside those socks of yours, and like your jeans and panties, I’m looking forward to takin’ them off.”

The thought of him peeling off her socks had exploded in her brain, while he was playfully teasing and tugging off her boots and then tying her feet to the bottom corners of the bed and now that thought exploded again. But the single fingers brought her back as the tracing of her armpits continued. Suddenly she felt his lips on hers and she tried to back away, but he followed her movement and he continued to kiss her.

Now these are lips I like.” He whispered. Could they be two wild mustangs?

She flinched, her heart racing and her brain almost blowing every circuit, as she felt so exposed and vulnerable already, what more could he do? Her question was answered when she felt all of his fingers resting in her armpits and him now softly and ever so slowly kissing her nipples. First the left, then the right; ever so slowly caressing each nipple, and lightly adding in the areolas as well. She tried not to move each time he kissed her, but her nipples were getting erect again and she was getting more nervous.

“Now these are horses I could whisper to all day and night; and mustangs that definitely need taming.”

She froze at his words and then began squirming again. She didn’t want him ‘whispering to her horses’ as he called them, to her mustangs, but the tingling she now felt within them, was whispering to her as well. Being torn between fear and the unknown and a sensual feeling that was building inside of her, was dividing her senses and making her squirm even more.

“Mmmmm I could almost put a saddle on you girl, but ridin’ you bareback will be more fun.”

She didn’t know what he meant by a saddle and certainly didn’t want to know about riding her bareback, and yet, at the same time, a small part of her wanted to see which was the lesser of two sensual evils. And what did he mean by riding her in the first place. She needed release she needed him not to touch her anymore, but the tingling sensation in her nipples made her feel otherwise. Now she was not only corralled, but divided as well.

“Mmmmm, your armpits are like little canyons that wild horses wind up in.” He whispered again. “And you know me and wild horses; especially wild mares.”

She squirmed even more now knowing that he thought of her as a wild horse and not only that, a wild mare and maybe even a wild mustang. He shifted his weight totally on top of her and she now knew that she has just been saddled and now had to fight to buck him off. She opened her eyes and looked directly at him, seeing a fire in his eyes that she hadn’t seen before. A fire that meant power, a fire that meant she was corralled, and now saddled, ready to be broken.

“Guess I better find them wild horses before they get away.”

He placed five fingers in each pit and again she flinched then pulled at the bonds that held her arms. He smiled and slowly his fingers began to lightly skitter around the outer edges of her pits. Instantly she gave a short and sharp squeal, bucked, arched her back and held taught for a moment then fell back on the bed writhing. He smiled again and continued skittering, only going clockwise in the right pit and counter clockwise in the left. He made sure that his fingers barely touched the surface and skittered with quick strokes and this made her writhe even more. She was desperately trying to let out another squeal and once again had her eyes clenched tightly shut.

“Well now, the skin is so soft here it’s like I’m stroking a newborn mare’s forelock. I could tame you right here and now, but I haven’t gotten the chance to tease them ribs of yours or that tummy either, not to mention a pair of feet in those skin tight socks that are driving me wild.”

She flinched again and writhed more, not even wanting to hear anything like what he’d just said and trying to stop him wrestling with her nerve endings and senses. His fingers were pure evil and she continued to desperately try and bring her arms down. Each and every nerve ending in her pits was on fire as he was putting his own brand on them, forcing her to remember each and every skitter.

“Hell, darlin’ you’re easier to corral than a tame mustang. Lord knows what I’ll find when I get to them other areas. And I can’t wait to get to those feet, for under them socks must be pure heaven. And I think when I get there heaven will be just a stroke away. And you know how I stroke the forelocks of my mustangs.”

She didn’t want to be easy to corral and she yipped and he continued skittering, now skittering in the deepest recesses as well and not even leaving the slightest area untouched. She desperately needed relief, desperately needed release, but the skittering went on and on and on.

“Come on darlin’, let’s see them beautiful Kentucky green eyes of yours. You can’t keepem’ closed forever.”

She shook head and writhed more, pulling at the bonds that held her arms, wanting him out of her pits in every way, shape and form. He was torture, the skittering was torture; the fire in her armpits was torture and the fact that she was tied down adding to it all.

“You aint goin’ nowhere darlin’ as I got you corralled and saddled. And I’m gonna take my sweet, sweet time in breaking you.”

The fingers lazily danced in the armpits and she squealed, arched her back then fell back on the bed and writhed more. The fingers were light, torturous and maddening and her senses were near the point of screaming. He was barely touching her armpits, yet it was driving her insane and she was barely able to hold in the fact that she wanted to scream no and stop.

“Darlin’ these are so soft I could stay here all day, but these ain’t the only mustangs on the ranch. I see two more over yonder.”

Andrea froze, not knowing where he meant by “over yonder,” and as the fingers left her armpits she arched her back and strained at the restraints. She had no time to wonder as his fingers slowly and lightly made contact with her breasts as single fingers began lightly stroking her nipples. She squirmed, remembering him touching them only minutes ago and she remembered how they were ready to explode and orgasm from his touch. Now he was going to do it again. To touch and tease her there; to almost corral, saddle and tame her nipples, thereby corralling, saddling and taming one more part of her. Two fingers now lightly teased each nipple as he sensually pinched them and then all fingers ballet danced on the entire breast, radiating out from the areolas. She was squirming even more now, trying desperately to back away from his sensual touch, and trying to free herself as well. Again his sensual touch was maddening to her and she wanted to scream no and stop. She wanted her nipples to stop feeling the way they were, as what was also maddening to her was that she wasn’t sure if he was expressing feelings for her or not. And because she was horribly aroused by his touch, she desperately needed to know.

“One thing’s for sure darlin’ you aint no cactus, cause you’re warmin’ up to me like a Kentucky stud. But I want to save that for later as I got some ribs to be ropin’.”

She gave out a short and sharp squeal as his next target was revealed and she shuddered at the fact he wanted to corral, saddle and tame them too. The sudden soft creeping of fingers on both her bottom ribs made her squeal again and she shivered the squirmed. He was lightly feeling her ribs’ pinching them, slowly sliding his fingers along them from back to tips and back again, His slow sliding was also murderous as he was right next to her tummy and his were accidentally grazing there as well.

“Sorry darlin’ am I ticklin’ your tummy too. I only want the ribs, at least for the moment anyway.” His fingers pressed a little more firmly into her ribs and her reaction got more intense, her head went from side to side and she tried to arch her back, but with him being on top of her it was impossible. He stopped and then ran two fingers along the waist of her jeans, stroking her tummy. She froze, then thrashed and tried arching again. Leaning forward he blew a raspberry in her button and she writhed intensely under him. Delighted in her reaction he blew another longer one and she writhed once more.

She wanted his fingers to stop exploring her, but now she felt like a calf of which he had just jumped off a horse, grabbed, tossed to one side and then hogtied. She could now feel each stroke tenfold and hot, like she was feeling a fire in his fingers branding her, physically putting his mark on her, making her his and his alone.

He continued slowly and again began softly pinching and sliding his fingers across her ribs, one rib at a time and she continued to writhe and try to throw him off. The touch of the next rib seemed worse than the touch before and she clenched her eyes tightly shut and tried to block out the sensations that were racing through her. Each previously touched rib was on fire and she feared for the next rib to be stroked, pinched and tickled.

“Come on darlin’ lets see them beautiful eyes of yours; you’ve had them shut tighter than a barn door, after the horse has bolted. Come on darlin’ give me that look that made me melt at the dance and want to go howl at the moon like some lovesick coyote.”

She didn’t want him howling at the moon over her, she didn’t want anything but freedom; freedom and release from this tickling that went on and on and on. She didn’t want him being coy with her either, coy in the fact that she felt he was trying to say something to her and she almost knew what it was.

“These are some delicious ribs darling; I could play with these all day. I wonder what would happen if I was to blow some nice country raspberries, on each one.”

She squealed again, knowing that a raspberry on her tummy drove her wild and now wondering what a raspberry on each and every rib would do to her. He blew one on her top left rib and she squealed and started to laugh, then suddenly stopped.

“Well now darlin’ I think I found the reigns to one of these here wild mustangs.” He blew another one and she squealed once more then started to laugh again. This time he didn’t wait but immediately blew another one and her laughter continued.

“Well now darlin’ I think I’ll just keep on doin’ this, seein’ as how you just lovem so much.”

One by one her ribs were systematically Raspberried and as he did each one, she arched her back and laughed even more. Her ribs were getting hot, and she was getting hotter with each rib tingling more and more. She felt the touch of his lips on each rib and instantly erratic laughter washed over her and she bucked and writhed.

"That's it darlin’." He continued to raspberry each rib from tip to back. He then gave raspberries the other ribs and she continued to buck and writhe. The raspberries were not only pure torture but also incessant as well.

He stopped long enough to wipe the sweat off her forehead then resumed the torturous tickling. Her senses were being blown away, her nervous system was being stripped away layer by layer and her mind was in constant overload. He stopped tickling again and let her rest and watched as her writhing subsided, and her laughter returned to soft giggles. He knew she was still on the edge and that any more raspberries would keep her there.

“What say you darling, if you loved them raspberries on your ribs, would you like them on your tummy?

She gasped and squirmed then suddenly stopped feeling her tummy ever more, and she wanted anything for him not to touch it,

He let his fingers trickle down onto her tummy, trickling toward the centre, barely grazing her button then trickling outward again. She flinched and gasped clenching her eyes tightly shut and squirmed intensely. She could feel his hot breath as his face got closer and closer and screamed when the first raspberry hit her button. Two more instant raspberries made her scream again and when the fourth and much longer one hit her, she screamed into laughter.

“Well darlin,’ this is going to take a while be tamin,’ but I got all the time in the world. And you ain’t goin’ nowhere.”

Several more raspberries on her button made her scream and now light scratching of fingers on either side of her tummy made her continue to laugh. For her, there was nowhere to go, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide as the raspberries and tickling continued. Her tummy which had been smoldering was now on fire and he was stoking the fire for all it was worth.

“You darlin’ have one taught and ticklish tummy and I’m going to have to remember this.”

The laughter had almost replaced the screams and she desperately wanted him to forget about her tummy, but the fingers were relentless and roamed everywhere. He now resumed the raspberries on her tummy and again she screamed.

“You think I should leave this here tummy and check put them toes of yours. I remember you down at the swimmin’ hole, dippin’ them tender little toesies of yours in, wrigglin’ them about in the water. Well finally I’m going to let my hands feel what you been teasing me with.

Instantly the dam broke and the wildcat was let loose as she began violently writhing and bucking. He sat back and looked at her as she continued to try and free herself, straining at the restraints, grunting with pent up energy and twisting and turning with futility.

“Struggle all you want darlin’, but when I finally break and saddle you, you’ll come round.”

She squealed, shook her head no and now writhed her feet all over, as he moved in front of her feet.

“Time I checked these here out. What’s say I peel these socks of yours off and get a good look?”

That was the last thing she wanted and she squealed as he turned his back to her, wrapped his right arm around her left ankle and gripped her heel in his right hand. He let five fingers skitter from heel toes and she squealed and bucked. Skittering them again only across under her toes and then back to her heel, she bucked and squealed once more and he teasingly laughed at her.

“Dam, tickling your foot is like tryin’ to get your boots off all over again.” Through the sock, he wriggled each one of her toes and she bucked even more. Now he added the tweaking of her sock covered toes and she went even wilder.

Her laughter and now begging him to stop poured from her, but the wriggling and tweaking and skittering kept on coming. He had to grip her foot even tighter to try and keep it still, but even then her foot continued to writhe. But the more she writhed her foot, the more it moved the tickling fingers and the more the tickling fingers move, the more she writhed her foot.

“You poor darlin’, writhin’ your foot to try and get away from me, all the while your writhin’ foot is helpin’ tickle you even more. Now ain’t that drivin’ you in circles.”

He suddenly stopped tickling and she sucked in a much air as she could get, but instantly and sharply squealed as she felt him begin to peel off her sock. She could feel his fingers caressing her heel, the tips moving slowly over it from the back to the bottom edge of the sole and arch. The peeling resumed and she felt finger tips now caressing the bottom of her arch and that made her buck once more.

"Very nice darlin’, I gotta do this again." And with that he did exactly that. Her foot writhed in his grip and she bucked further, as his finger now ballet danced on the sole and figure skated its way all over her tender arch. From heel to arch he sensually teased the tender ticklish sole and she began bucking in earnest, making the bed rock even more. He delighted in her reactions and continued the sensual teasing of her hypersensitive sole.

Five fingers now spider tickled the sock covered portion of her sole and her entire body writhed. The fingers instantly went back to the heel, cruising over the arch once more and she thrashed and continued to buck, still trying desperately to pull her foot away from his grip. She screamed still more and her foot writhed as he moved the cotton sock ever closer to her toes. Her toes were her last defense in keeping the sock on and she bucked and writhed even more as she felt it now bunched up around them and he was now slowly tugging it off. With a final flick the sock was off and she writhed foot even more now.

Darlin’ you got the prettiest toes I ever did see; so how about I give each one of them a lil’ kiss.” He gripped her foot with both hands then leaned forward and gently kissed the big toe and it spasmed then writhed all over.

"Hooooowee, a soft sole and kissable toes; darlin’ just how good can you get." He spoke softly then spider tickled under the toes. Once again her feet writhed all over, her breath was short and shallow and as she struggled to free her foot he spider tickled again, only this time a little slower trying to get every ounce of reaction out of her.

I wanna try somethin’. How about I shine your sole like I shine my boots for the dance?” With that he took her sock and stretched it across her sole and began to slowly drag it from side to side across the hypersensitive skin. She arched her back again, froze, then fell back to the bed and thrashed and now began laughing once more. The soft cotton tickled like crazy and she continued to thrash and laugh. He started dragging the sock across her sole faster and faster and her foot flailed about in all directions. Her chest heaved, her entire body shivered and shook and the bed was continuously rocking. Her head snapped from side to side and laughter exploded within her.

“This here foot is a dream come true, now how about the other one.” He sat between her legs and dug his right hand's fingers into the right sock covered sole and attacked the tender arch.

She rocketed off the bed then fell back, thrashing and cackling, as her sock offered no protection for her. He was delighting in her reactions and now continued the arch tickling using ten fingers. From heel to toes and back he went, especially making sure that her arch and the soft toe joints and pads got more than their fair share. Her foot jerked and writhed, trying to find some chance of escape, some refuge where he couldn't tickle it.

"Isn't this just more fun than wrasslin’." He laughed softly, then continued on the sock foot, and she writhed and thrashed as much as the bonds would let her.

"There is absolutely nothing you can do about it darlin’ and I've only just started." He went back to the bare foot, bent the toes back and raked and revved dig fingers under them in the soft joints.

Instantly she went volcanic with intense writhing and screaming laughter and it almost felt as if the bed was going to fall to pieces it was shaking so badly. He had to grip her foot as hard as he could to stop it from writhing out of his grasp and even then it was still wild in his hand. Her laughter went back to guttural and her entire body was in constant spasmodic jerking movement. He could tell she was in wild ticklish abandon and agony and he was thoroughly enjoying it.

“Darlin’ this mustang has got to be the buckinist horse I ever did see and it’s taking all I’ve got just to keep it reigned in. Yeseree this is one wild filly.”

She desperately wanted the reigns and his hands off her foot; desperately wanted him to stop tickling in the worst way and she bucked and writhed something fierce. Her foot was on fire, she was on fire, her nerve endings on fire and her brain was on fire and he was continuing to stoke the fires for all they were worth. Now she could feel fingers in between her toes and she erupted with a scream and more jagged laughter. Every time she curled her toes she trapped his fingers and that tickled even worse. When she splayed them out it allowed him to wriggle his fingers even more. This made her buck and writhe even more and the more she did the more he tickled.

“Darlin’ if this foot doesn’t act like a wild mustang the rest of you sure does. And I am having one awesome time corralling, saddling and breaking you.”

She didn’t want to be corralled, saddled or broken; she wanted to be as far away from him as possible. She desperately wanted to stop him before she was forced out of her senses and into oblivion. His fingers never left her foot for they burrowed deeper into her toes and into the soft flesh of her sole. Then he suddenly stopped and she heaved and took in all the air she could.

“Darlin’ you got the purdiest toes I ever did see and I could tease and play with them from sun up to sun up.”

The word play exploded in her brain and again her foot writhed in his grip. And the phrase “sun up to sun up,” didn’t do her any good either. She heard him laugh and could feel his warm breath on her toes and that made her writhe her foot even more. She felt soft breath caressing her toes and she continued to writhe them all over, desperately trying to free her foot from his grip. She could imagine him looking at her toes, his eyes focusing on one after the other, planning on how to get each one, focusing on each one as if it was his only target.

Mmmm, mmm, these sure purdy lil’ toes. Purdy lil’ wild mustangs.

She squealed at him for calling them wild mustangs and writhed her foot even more. Inside she was screaming for release, screaming for freedom that she knew he would never grant. She squealed when she felt two fingers close in on her big toe.

“This lil’ wild mustang needed to be rounded up.” He wriggled the big toe, tweaked it and gently kissed it as well. “Now I gotta round up the rest.”

She barely spoke the word “No,” almost forcing it out breathlessly and writhed even more.

“This lil’ wild mustang had to be roped and brought home.” He tweaked, wriggled and kissed her second toe, then gave it another kiss.

She squealed even more and violently writhed her foot as well as beginning to buck again. His fingers felt horrible on that toe as it and the other four had always been so sensitive when touched. The two fingers practically surrounded her toe, almost like a noose around the neck of a mustang, roping it in and taking it prisoner.

“This lil’ wild mustang needed to be herded and corralled.” His two fingers now surrounded her middle toe and again he tweaked, wriggled and kissed it. And she continued to writhe her foot in his grip, vainly trying to keep her toes out of his reach. His touch was getting more intense to her and she was screaming inside for him to stop.

Now this lil’ wild mustang needs to be hogtied and branded, to make sure everyone knows it’s mine. After all, I don’t want to lose these mustangs to someone else, now do I?”

Her brain was also suddenly reeling from the thought that he considered her toes to be his. The phrase “Rounded up” and the words “Roped, Herded, Corralled, Hogtied” and “Branded,” were also adding to it and she wanted freedom more than ever. He wriggled her forth toe again and gave it an extra kiss as well and this was sending her onto orbit and making her scream so loud inside, it was drowning out any sound she was making for him to hear. Each touch, tweak, wriggle and kiss was worse than the last and the sensations he was giving her were ripping through her body and decimating all thought.

“And this lil’ wild mustang, this lil’ filly of a wild mustang must be bridled, saddled and broken. And then I can ride her anytime I want.”

She definitely didn’t want him corralling, saddling, breaking and riding her baby toe as she was becoming even more sensitive to his touch and she tried to clench it tight, but again he was able to tweak, wriggle and kiss the toe, like he had done the others. And so she continued to frantically writhe her toes.

“Darlin’… there’s five more lil’ mustangs I gotta be bringin’ on home. And I gotta be take my sweet time so’s I don’t spookem’ and they run off. So I’m gonna come back to those a little later when they’re not so skittish. Right now there’s one very special mustang I gotta corral, saddle and ride.”

She squealed once more and even louder this time, and suddenly the tickling he had given her seemed meaningless now, as she felt him slowly unbuckle the belt on her jeans.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back