• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and so here is the teaser and the link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
“You’re so nervous right now that I can tell even through that shirt you’re beginning to sweat.”

She was beginning to and suddenly stopped squirming, riveting herself to the bed and eying him warily, watching his eyes that she felt were riveted to her very soul. She was beginning to sweat even more now, feeling her denim shirt beginning to stick to her back and sides and she tried to resist pulling at the bonds. Everything seemed larger than life as he shifted himself over her and rested his hands on the bed, barely inches from her armpits. She tried not to look in either direction, trying not to give away any emotion, as the immanency of anything he was going to do was here. She wanted to close her eyes, so it would all go away, but even that would be to show emotion and give him more over her, but her body moved against her will, trying to back away from his hands.

“Mmmmm, quivering nips, nervous eyes and a squirming under me that feels so good… I like”

His eyes never left her and she really wanted to squirm now, wanting to get loose and save herself. Her breath was even more labored now and she caught a glimpse of her chest beginning to heave and hoped that he hadn’t seen it. She felt every nerve ending personified and desperation welled within her, bubbling like some mysterious liquid in a cauldron.

He lifted his hands and hovered them inches away from her armpits and she jerked out of reaction then suddenly tried to compose herself again. A soft giggle came from his lips and the fingers slowly descended. She squirmed again tugging at the bonds that held her wrists and again he giggled and the fingers stopped descending. The fingers changed direction and slowly descended inward to her neck and stopped at the top button of her shirt.

“Shall I open the barn door and let them horses bolt?” He smiled as he said it and as his fingers touched the top button.

The dam burst and she clenched her eyes shut and shook her head no, causing him to giggle once again and the top button popped undone. He slowly slid a single finger downward in between the now spreading shirt and teased it back out after meeting the next button. She shivered; suddenly opening her eyes shook her head once more.

“I wonder how many horses I’ll find in the barn.” He smiled sweetly, giggled again and fingered the next button. “I’ll bet there are a couple of mustangs in there too, just waiting for a good run.”

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...hangel52-for-this-one.&p=3190380#post3190380/

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back